Anyone else feel doomed to only consume and never produce

Anyone else feel doomed to only consume and never produce
I enjoy the idea of creating something a lot but I'm absurdly non creative. I have imagination but its extremely derivative and sporadic. I dont have any skill or talent for anything whatsoever. I lay in my bed all day on ny laptop watching youtube or listening to music, maybe jerk off.
I feel trapped, like a cattle being given a steady stream of grass, as if I've been forced into learned helplessness. And I'm powerless to fight it, years of my brain adapting to live this way makes it insanely difficult to find a way out.
Any input would be appreciated

Attached: 1546823219699.gif (560x315, 1.33M)

go cold turkey, quit Jow Forums, start reading news, start walking/jogging a few times a week. eat better. read books. force yourself to do it. really punish yourself because you're not going to change any other way.

do it faggot.

I havent even been on here nearly as much as I used to...
But that just pushed me to Youtube. I probably watched like 8 hours of it since waking up (bit of videogames too)
And if I give up on youtube it pushes me to just streaming tv shows online. I am addicted to entertainment, because its all i have really. No job, i couldnt handle one if hired. Sleep schedule is messed up so i cant go out and walk at night (i dont trust the area alone at night)
I'm gonna try fixing my sleep soon so I can do that but that doesnt get me anywhere. I just end up walking to town and spending my small bit of money on fast food. Maybe if I get food stamps ill be more tempted to walk to the supermarket and pick up fresh food, thatd be good for me. No car, cant drive.
I hadnt considered that as a healthy reason to walk to town, thanks for engaging user.

the ultimate pill is that he can do all that but he will just be a healthier, more well read loser. eventually he will slump back into watching youtube all day and lose all his gains.

do things little by little user. rome, built in a day, etc. even talking about it like this helps. it's good you reached out because it means you're not content just being lazy and worthless all day. we all know that feel. but try and focus on one thing per day and make it a habit. add one more thing when you start getting the hang of it.

we're cheering for you man.

the actual supreme ultimate pill is that you need to ignore negative thoughts and keep pushing until everything becomes habit and you look back on yourself a year ago wonder how you could have let yourself be such a piece of shit.

this is actually just modern life if you're not rich. Many people live like this with no choice. if you or your family had a bunch of money do you think youd live like this? If you did it'd completely be a choice and you'd enjoy it.

everything is derivative and random you stupid faggot you just created the text of that faggotry infused so-called `post` so shut the fuck up eat shit and die in a fire

Lots of interesting pills going on here

I created this raven and a few other drawings.

Attached: Raven.jpg (2242x1731, 1.95M)

What are you talking about
His issue is just being trapped in a routine of not improving. You don't have to be rich to lift weights walk around and do things.

Same I really want to produce a video game but I just can't put together enough motivation to pull through on my own.

Attached: 1509003658821.gif (1280x768, 237K)

OP here
Thats cool, post the others if you can man

I finally got an idea for a videogame I really wanted to make, but I'm too retarded to figure out how to make a videogame and have no idea how I would make the specific game I want to make which makes it even worse

it doesn't matter if your creative output is derivative. That's how you learn, by copying the style you want to achieve until you're really good at it, then you can start evolving that style until it is your own.

There are alot of guides on the web that can help you get going.
Maybe we could work together on your idea if you want

Attached: 1531187970814.jpg (700x860, 66K)

Sure, here is a robin I drew.

Attached: 20190115_151111.jpg (2268x1633, 1.47M)

I also made a goat.

Attached: 20190115_151256.jpg (2268x1641, 1.56M)

Well user progress has halted as my online classes started last week but maybe that'd be a good way to keep myself aiming towards working on it because I really feel like it's not just something I'd like to do, but something I NEED to do. If you got contact and wouldnt mind my progress being exceedingly slow, maybe id make a goal of polishing an idea for a mechanic or finishing a concept sketch, rather than progress on learning coding (because thats gonna be a big commitment to make when classes tax so bad already) i wouldnt mind adding you to chat with about our projects. I got discord, you could drop that or a throwaway email.
Birds are great

[email protected]
here you go, maybe we can motivate each other but I have to say I'm just a amateur.

>Birds are great
They certainly are, I tried my hand at landscapes as well.

Attached: 20190115_152820.jpg (2268x1596, 1.54M)

Here is my first mountain:

Attached: 20190115_153131.jpg (2259x1694, 1.82M)

not gonna lie patrick but art doesn't seem to be your thing

And last but not least, a wolf.

Attached: 20190115_153320.jpg (2232x2002, 1.83M)

It was one of my first few tries, I find it difficult to apply small details after shading.

I don't see a option to answer with the temp email, can you just post your discord

Attached: 1546674474828.png (746x826, 39K)

i will finish something sooner or later. i have been writing a book for six years and scripting a game for two. the book is probably more than halfway done (on the rewrite phase). it is definitely painful to work on them though

yeah, all my life I've had ideas for stories and games, like every other fag here I guess. when I was a kid I would actually write stories all the time, in notebooks and when we got a computer, but my brother would make fun of me for it so eventually I became afraid to try. Now my excuse is that, because I haven't done it in so long, I'll be so awful at it that it's not worth trying.

In middle school I made games with Game Maker, even completed some. I don't know why I ever lost that drive. It's not like I have less time or anything. As a kid I went to school and then went home and sometimes played with other kids and still had time to be creative. As an adult I work, go home, am alone in all my free time, but I don't do anything.

Every time I'm at work I think "once I get home I will open up one of my hundreds of empty notebooks and write something" or "I will finally run that game maker install that I downloaded three years ago and never touched". But what do i do, I just go on Jow Forums all day. What is wrong with me? Why can't I do anything?

Attached: 140.png (236x242, 30K)

That's some dope drawing, user.

Oh oops i didnt check thread
I dont like to post my discord on r9k could you drop me an email with your discord, thatd work

Send yours to the email I already gave you please

Attached: 150900364771.jpg (1280x720, 61K)