Be me, 27,5"11'

>be me, 27,5"11'
>dropped 45 pounds since November thanks to cutting and lifting, at 189 pounds atm
Thanks /fit, this is also your achievement
>Pic related, lost 5 more pounds since
>question
Resume cut, eat for TDEE (maintain) or do a (clean) bulk?

Attached: 1554547768667.png (1688x1125, 2.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HTYv3FcEcus
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jEjOgFBspHM
youtu.be/4yWQiWfgssM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More cardio

How much are we talking? I do about 1-1.5h per week atm

how many calories do you eat a day?

Around 1850, most days it's below 2000, sometimes even around or below 1500

leanbulk

I was thinking of upping my caloric intake to 2000-2200 calories on training days and about 1800 on non-training days
Thoughts?

whats your lifts?

You're still obese, resume cut.

Stop cutting and start lean bulking when your upper two rows of abs start being visible.

This is good advice OP, Also 1.5 hours a week of cardio? I hope you mean a day those are rookie numbers.

not OP, but do you even need to to cardio in order to lose weight?
if youre eating below your daily need and lift, isnt that enough?

I would rather do 30-45 minutes a day or every other and lifting on the days in between

Good advice *For* OP, It depends on your goal and what you plan to do. Obviously cardio is the best for fat loss and weight loss all round the body. Ideally you should do both in a day to keep your endurance, 30 mins running, 30min to 1hr of lifting. If you're losing weight and cutting, You should be strictly running or doing some kind of cardio with fasting.

Perhaps OP meant to say 1 hour a day, you should at least do 10 mins of running to warm your body up and get the blood pumping before lifting.

Lost 17 lbs in 2 months, I want to bulk so bad

Attached: lol.jpg (1504x2016, 188K)

You don't need to bulk, Work on those abs,traps are okay and eat OMAD. Nice biceps though.

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 22K)

Stop doing this shit and share the redpill

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HTYv3FcEcus

DL 280, Bench 165, Squat 220, EZ Curl 65, OH 100

Snake Man hates omad now

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jEjOgFBspHM

I am doing 20 minutes of cardio before lifting, was thinking of taking up jogging too

If you are not ripped, You can eat omad if it's low carbs. Nothing he says is false, You simply will not keep reaping the benefits of fasting if you eat OMAD even if it's low carb.

But it is good for bulk, Snake diet is strictly weight lose and leanness.

It doesn't make sense to me to slow down weight loss, it will just make you unmotivated to get ripped

Your body must eat, Eventually it runs out of fat to burn off. He presented the video very poorly. He's saying that OMAD will bulk you and make you fat if you eat 2000 cal each meal for a week or so. Thought If you do small 48 hour and 72 hour fasts, Your body burns off whatever you eat by the time it is time to "re-feed".

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

So let's say you eat a 2000 cal meal one day, Well the next 2-3 days you will be fasting. You are only as hungry as you train your body to be, If you have a routine of only eating 2-3 days and doing intermittent fasting, Your body will only be hungry in that amount of time.

To add further, OMAD will make you lose weight but 1 meal a day usually implies that it is under 1k calories, Something that is easily burned of through the day and the average person can accomplish with a caloric deficit.

If they work it off and go to the gym, If you don't work out on OMAD and eat 2000 cal. Of course you will bulk and gain 5-10lbs in a week.

To be honest, I don't think I have what it takes to use OMAD
I'm too used to eating 3 meals a day and I also have quite long work days
I could do intermittent fasting though

What about my plan of 2000-2200 cal on training day, up to around 1800 on non training days? That's still cutting, right?

As far as I've read from you guys, I still need to continue cutting

So in summary, If you don't work out and do OMAD on a high caloric high carb diet you will bulk. If you do OMAD on a low carb diet and work out, You will lose weight at whatever caloric deficit that may be.

If you do eat every 2-3 days, You will lose weight and you will still get the benefits of IF by curbing binge eating and obviously setting up a
eating routine. Fast for 2-3 days then eat a meal with lots of protein and vegetables.

Yes, You need to cut to 160-170lbs. Fasting is so popular not only because it helps people lose weight and curb binge eating, But many people have food addictions meaning they can't go throughout the day without 3 moderate meals. When you fast your body burns your fat after usually 50 to 60 hours and goes into ketosis. This is what cole does, He simply cuts down to his weight, eats every 2-3 days. Hunger is not a natural process, You don't need to eat every day. You've been raised your whole life this way, But our digestive systems are literally set up to eat intermittently.

Once you get into a fasting routine, You will not be hungry in those days that you are fasting. Hunger is simply a mental reaction that your body has after it has been fed food day after day for years. The truth is you can train your body to not be hungry for more than 3 days.

I fasted twice for a week or so
Day 3 was the worst, but after that everything went pretty good
What about the protein and muscle loss tho? Because almost everyone on /fit and the net seem to follow the 1g/lb rule and there are some guys who really went from before-me to where-I-want-to-be

If you are 200+lbs you can fast for 30 days without being hungry if fasting with snake juice.
It will be very hard the first time fasting, Since your detoxing your body from all the sugar and shit in your kidney from years of eating like shit. The first 72 hour fast you do will be the worst.

You do not lose muscle while fasting, it's a meme.
It is the most lean conserving way of life known to all animals. Obviously to work out and feel good after your body goes into ketosis and starts burning fat after the 72 hour mark, You must drink water with minerals like snake juice. Lions in the wild do the same thing except they drink from lakes with salt from other animals peeing in water sources and minerals from the ground.

also see
youtu.be/4yWQiWfgssM

If I were to do fasting (intermittent for example) , could glauber salt substitute for snake juice? So one tb in the morning and then nothing?

Not sure I would research, Though on your question about muscle loss. If you took a body builder he would obviously lose muscle mass because the amount of food and protein needed to keep those muscles that big would be cut of with fasting. Now if you want or have a body like pic related, A natural lean body you will have no trouble maintaining it if you fast and eat every 3 days.

Attached: lean-male-body.png (229x293, 109K)

In closing, To keep a lean natty body you will not lose muscle while fasting. Now if you do build a body that requires more than 2-3 hours in the gym, Fasting will cut that muscle down to a more natural physique. If you want a natural lean body with six pack, Fasting is for you. If you want to build huge muscles and look like pic related, Fasting is not for you.

Attached: gettyimages-689743242-1529616397.jpg (480x320, 19K)

I'd like to look like Pic (2) related, that guy looksike a machine and you Can see his abs pretty well

These are the ingredients in snake juice so something similar to this can be bought if you gather the ingredients. The reason cole made snake juice into packets is because people were complaining that it took to much time and effort to gather all the ingredients.

Attached: 81GZy66ZnvL._SX522_.jpg (522x532, 63K)

Lifting weight for an hour to two hours a day and eating and drinking lots of protein is the way to go.

And of course eating 3 meals a day, To build that much muscle you will need a lot of hard work and a lot of fuel it's as simple as that.

Lifting every day? So no breaks, but only different muscle groups, like ABAB with A being upper and B being lower body?
And how much protein? I'm at about 190-220g atm

Doing different sets everyday, I'm sure you can find a routine that works for you. Something like that. That's a good amount of protein. You just need to get in the gym now.

I am in a gym, I am following Reg Parks 5x5 atm, but my progress kinda stalled a bit, except the chinups

And the others of course

Thank you very much for your help

You would probably have more luck on body building forums by finding routines proven to give results. That's a fairly decent routine though, If your progress is stalling, you may need to add more weight and push yourself more. That's the thing about body building, you really have to push yourself.

user, you need to start working traps, just throw in a set of barbell shrugs twice a week. People who ignore traps look absolutely hideous and always will. Take the neck pill too, it compliments them