>see qt girl at bus stop
>approach her
>"hi, i'm user. how are you?"
>"oh hi user. i'm rebecca"
>"would you like to come to mcdonalds with me?"
>"um. i'm sorry. i have a boyfriend"
>at least i tried
>i'm gonna make it

Attached: download (1).jpg (248x204, 11K)

Good for you user, that's how you start, putting yourself out there, proud of you

Attached: chrome_2018-12-08_14-51-48.png (411x447, 368K)

You gained XP and possibly leveled up. Good job. Keep at it.

>asking out random strangers

JFL

Wtf does jfl mean. Some zoomer explain pls.

How else will I get a gf if I don't ask out girls?

Well done, user. Depending on how old you are, you should ask girls if they'd like to get coffee with you (ask for a number; if she's waiting for a bus then she probably has somewhere to be).

Jesus fucking lice

GJ
Next time ask if she has a bf

There is nothing wrong with asking strangers but first you must have a random 5-10 minute random convo so women know that the date won't be awkward.The bus is the perfect setting
>Say something about the weather
If she's talkative continue if not abort mission.
>Requirements:Be above average looking;know how to talk to strangers.

By making friends and having a social circle

>Next time ask if she has a bf who she actually fucks
fixed that for you bud.

Wtf? Who dates their friends? That's weird.

Everybody.Cold approach is weird and creepy.

Attached: 12420e1501281886o8049.jpg (458x191, 14K)

That says through friends in common.

>"oh hi user. i'm rebecca"

*scene missing*

Attached: 00089786.jpg (500x347, 38K)

why would anyone go to mcdonalds with a stranger

why not? it's cheap and cheerful, tastes great and the staff are friendly. it's a perfect first date!

This happens all the time in Burgerland. Every time I enter McDonalds I see many strangers. I then remember what mummy taught me and mutter stranger danger under my breath.

One day we'll all make it, i wish we can all group up one day and work ourselves to become the representation of perfection :)

Attached: bc0e98b4-e79c-4541-897b-899ffea6d12b.jpg (720x720, 38K)

>mcdonalds
Should've said starbucks.

This is fucked, I guess I really do need to make an effort to make friends, or I'll be a virgin loner for the rest of my life bar paying for it.

Guys I fucked up

>Be me a wage slave
>Hate my fucking job and life
>Its new year so I try to be better
>Start applying for new jobs looking for a way out
>Start getting lazy again and stop looking for jobs
>Ffw to today after I was talking shit with my friend on the phone
>Get a call
>Didnt recognize the number but thought it was my friend
>Didnt save my friends new number
>Answer the phone and sounds just like my friend so I go full fucking Autismo
>"Hello is this user "
>No I dont know that guy
>Are you sure the number on the CV was this one
>Realised I fucked up trying to save my dumbass but talk more stupid shit
>End the call and get a email from the guy on the phone saying I got the job he couldnt reach me
>My retard brain thinks if I wait 5 min he wont remember me
>Go and call the guy again
>As soon as I talk he knows its my autistic ass talking
>"I just called you and you said your arent user"
>Go full fucking panic that was my brother stress and his name is also user
>"Im sorry I dont think you will fit in with our team sorry to waste your "
>Me " Ok thank you "
>Guy ends the call

What is wrong with me this shit never happend before I found this place

Attached: images.jpg (200x200, 5K)

Good for you user, try talking with them a bit more next time before asking them out. The more you do it the easier it will get.

Attached: IMG_0982.jpg (655x527, 45K)

Holy fuck, this is peak autism.

Why on earth didn't you call back from a landline? Or any other mobile.

Fuck me.

LMAO, WHO ACTUALLY SAYS THIS?

Attached: images(19).jpg (179x282, 8K)

You're supposed to get to know the person first user

not going to make it if you talk like a cartoon character from the 1970s.

go to bars and clubs

>that was my brother
>his name is also user
[x] Doubt

No this is actually a better enviroment to do it. asking out a girl you met randomly makes the hook up more genuine than going to the club filled with thots that knows you're just there to get pussy.

I swear to god I'm gonna kill the next fucker that tells me to just be myself or just go to the bar or some shit.

Attached: 1539798144890.jpg (957x621, 54K)

>only thots go to clubs
gonna hit you with that underage warning, and tell you that your whole post is shit. you can recommend church or cooking/dancing/art classes though you psycho

Just start improving yourself. Find a flaw in yourself everyday and work to improve it (just dont get depressed and think youre so imperfect noone will love you).

Like half the girls I fuck use that line, most of those girls say it right away, some before it gets heated, one time after I already stuck it inside them ''oh my god it's so big, but I have a boyfriend, I shouldbt ending this fuck'' and another time as a crocodile teared ''confession''

Girls say this to test if you have a dominant bull personality. Most women get off on cucking their provider with a dominant alpha male. it triggers some primitive instincts or something when the alpha of the tribe fucked all the women or when a stronger man beat the shit out of or killed a weaker man and fucked his woman, it reminds them of that
they get off on exalting a dominant man
It's dark, but that's nature

*I shouldnt be doing this
To be fair, sometimes it's a genuine rejection, but women these days are such bitches most won't even bother trying to be nice unless you met her in a dark ally with no one around and your scary as fuck. So the boyfriend line isn't a bad sign at all and should be ignored

this. you have to rub ballsweat on your face to have pheremones and have practice sex with men.

>rub ballsweat on your face
What ever happened to that guy who did the ballsweat experiment? I think it was a few of years ago and he was actually having legit success.

>art classes
where do i join

This, why would you randomly ask that out of nowhere? Youre a stranger to her, why would she want to go with you. You probably creeped her out and she made that excuse just so that you will leave her alone

You can say you just want to be friends, you cna be the guy the boyfriend is nervous about who makes her giggle with ballsy neg lines. If you can at any point prove you are more high status than her boyfriend, she WILL fuck you
It's ridiculously easy to get a woman to cheat if you have a higher SMV
Women are hypergamous

Numbers game you beta retard. If you're never going to see her again you have nothing to lose. and I can confirm women will fuck guys who try and pick them up
Plenty of woman respect the balls it takes, and chances are most of those thots are on tinder or constantly looking for new dicks to meet anyways

never implied that. and those activities you listed are not bad either. but going to the club to find a girl to not just have a one night stand with is laughable. anyone can gain the courage after a few drinks but it actually takes balls to do it in a more sober setting, it can also improve anxiety and shyness

its because you didn't tell her
>i just met you, and this is crazy

That is indeed sad.

So probably the best thing to do if you actually do get a gf is to cheat on her as much as you can. Don't tie yourself to her or share any actual secrets or invest any actual feeling but merely keep her around for comfort and convenience.

which cartoon character from the 70s asked grils at the bus stop to go to mcdonalds?

>Numbers game you beta retard
the cheaper and more efficient numbers game if you're trying to meet females in this way is just prostitution. you're looking for a fuck so stop wasting time, money, and energy hunting for it and just go get it.

i applaud you user, you need some balls to do that kind of stuff. Keep going, i like your style.

maybe, little man. i'm going to just say my anxiety was literally vomit-tier in sober environments. when i started drinking, i was suddenly a funny, interesting guy and it made me more confident to meet people. then i could go hang out at the mall or hike with new friends and be fine.

in terms of the number of people you could possibly meet, bars and clubs are by far the best places unless you have some big cafes like near a university. you might or might not find better people at classes or topical social events like cultural events or exhibitions....but again i'd recommend going to get a drink with them at a bar, which seems standard.

if you think that eating in a restaurant is going to give you the same satisfaction than hunting your prey and then cook it, lmao... you dont know shit.

>literally and completely objectifying women as meat

Hook ups are different from relationships. Go get a prostitute if sex is your goal.
Youre the retard

Yes of course. Definitely don't have feelings for her. They sense that as weakness.they think it means you can't do better. They get an ego about it. You want her to think you're so confident that you see her a worthless bitch you're ready to leave at any minute unless she's 100 percent subservient. In fact you want her to suspect you're already fuckin better women. This makes her think you're high value. All women are cuck queens.
If you're alpha enough she won't cheat, because if you're like over 99 percentile then chances are low a higher status guy will ever hit on her.
But a good way to ensure she won't cheat is dominate her completely and always make sure she has a baby in her.

it works for the metaphore you retarded piece of shit.

prostitutes are too easy lmao

Why pay for sex if you can get it for free?
It doesn't take any time or energy to fuck thots you meet while running normal day to day errands

ohhh user please don't use those bad words they hurt my feelings
>he thinks sex is ever free
k

>tfw you can't afford prostitutes
Min. wage life is suffering.

He thinks sex is never free
It's free if you aren't a total beta. Nothing wrong with getting her drunk or spending two dollars on a coffee but if you're buying her expensive dinners and shit (expensive is relative of course) you're a fucking beta and a cuck

>Sex for free
How old are you?

it is if you are not a retard.
I perfectly managed to fuck with women without even buying them a beer.
it must be sad to be you.

>Nothing wrong with getting her drunk
especially when alcohol comes out of the tap oh wait it doesnt and you just move your "paying more than this much or doing this is being a beta cuck" goalposts as necessary for your imagined life of slayin gash alllll dayyyy bruhhhh

The only time I ever ''payed'' for sex was a girl in high school that I had suck my dick for weed all the time when my dad left me have a few plants back in the day
She spread rumours about my size and girls lined up for me.
Other than, I only give them cheap boozer or a coffee. I used to get a cheap pizza for tinder girls but now I'm on a diet
Only betas pay. Beta bux, alpha fucks

How are you this retarded? Paying 20 bux for booze = paying over 300 dollars an hour for a bitch with aids?
20 bucks on booze is nothing for me.
When I made minimum wage as a young adult, my rule was no more than 2 bucks for a coffee on a woman, and an additional 2 bucks every time she fucks me. But I've since upgraded a bit
It's practically free

>Beta bux, alpha fucks
YEAH BRO THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT
*chest bumps*
FUCK YEAH!!

>thinks over 300 dollar an hour prostitutes have aids
>but also i am the retarded one

im with you brother!
is time to flex our alpha chad lifestyle on this faggots... who knows, maybe one of them get inspired to try to be more alpha.

This is textbook autism. Kill yoruself. You're fucking insufferable, it's why you're an incel. It's called a figure of speech you retard. They probably have STDs though and could have AIDs

keep seething incel. yesterday i ditched two roasties just for fun.

your life sucks, lmao.

>Out in a social setting
You still approach random people before becoming acquainted dummy.

alright big dude, if it works for you then congratulations you've found a way to cope. but wouldn't it help you feel better in the long run if you actually faced that anxiety than having the urge to poison your body everytime you're in an uncomfortable situation? learn a way to be funny and interesting without crutches and ladies will show more interest and respect

>They probably have STDs though and could have AIDs
you fucking mong, they are tested unless you're getting that other user's mother down on crenshaw for a fiver.
>yesterday i ditched two roasties just for fun.
prove it, larping faggot.

This is pointless and we will all die alone

>Cold approach is weird and creepy.
If you're unattractive, but welcomed if you are. Same as warmer approaches.

>prove it, larping faggot.

i dont have to ptove shit to you.

i ditched 2 roasties at breakfast this morning. bitches wanted crepes and i'm like i'm trying to fuck, not take you to fucking spain or whatever

Do you tell these whores to bring their papers? Do you report the prostitute to the police for giving you an STD?
You keep paying 100s of dollars and I'll keep fucking my freebies or paying 20 max

because it didn't happen. stay mad. this is why you'll be a virgin forever lmao

no i didn't tell them to bring their papers, i literally just said in the post you're responding to that i wasnt taking them to fucking spain, pay attention you fucking brainlet

>Thinks a free random fuck isn't just a slut that's too retarded to max her income potential AND doesn't get regularly tested

Attached: 1518685454409.jpg (339x509, 30K)

that's the point, i did learn. i don't have social anxiety as bad as i used to and can talk to anyone comfortably
>le build a house with no tools XD
nah that's lame

Whores have fucked way too many guys. Gross. Gimme freshly 18 year old high school thots that have only fucked a guys

*few
originally original
That's why I'm a teacher by the way.

to fuck high school thots? sounds neat. which school?

user cant you end up going to jail for a long time for that?

Doing better than me user fucking proud of you dude

[]D

I meant that's why I'm a teacher on Jow Forums, teaching all of y'all the virtues (relatively) fresh puss
You're welcome

>would you like to come to mcdonalds with me
user this is the first thing to make me laugh in over a week thank u for momentary curing my depression

Redpilled originallyxxx

you did it! keep at it and you'll find someone!

>lift up my first ever gf
>she holds onto my neck and kisses me
jesus fucking lord I want this to last forever

> picking up random girls
find friends, expand your circle of friends, don't go around asking random girls for a date

QUICK I NEED SOMEONE TO TELL ME WHAT DO I TALK ABOUT WITH THIS GIRL ON TINDER.
CURRENT CONVERSATION IS 1-2 WORDS EACH AND IT'S SOMETHING LIKE
- hows in your school
- good and yours?
- good
what is a good topic to talk about with women? im fucking socially retarded but i want to try or else i will fucking regret it for not trying please help

Attached: 1503641342498.jpg (360x603, 65K)

ask her about her interests and the such, and try to make reply's that don't end the conversation like, ok or that's good try to keep the convo alive and the convos will make themselves

Listen, pal, all you gotta do is go to the bar and be yourself. My favorite approach is walking up to the fine lady, giving her a compliment, and then walking away. It always works. Ayup, just like catnip.

expect me asking questions over and over again seems like an interview, where her answers are just straight up braindead, like i'm talking to an NPC (her interests are also so fucking normal it hurts - pop music, retarded normie movies/tv shows). she seems like a cool girl on pictures though, i dont know whenever i should just bit the bullet and invite her somewhere (if she declines that's also great, means i will stop wasting my time and shitting over what to talk about)

>be busdriver
>see cutesy at the stop
>pass her up
Roasticide gang bitch shoutout to the incels holdin it down

Attached: 7CD14058-D192-46D5-B24D-204F2DDAA264.jpg (1000x1028, 141K)

You're a real hero and a real person OP
Dont listen to normies and trolls trying to knock you down itt
I appreciate your efforts

maybe dont have friends and cant make a social circle
those things dont happen once you leave school you underage fuck
being a weirdo and doing stuff is the only way for some of us, im glad he's brave enough to try instead of autists Role playing being chads on this board

Attached: large-nose-monkey.jpg (700x462, 66K)

Should have raped and killed her.

Is this a jefre-cantu album in his eyes? Beautiful.

(love is a stream)