ADHD

Anyone here have ADD/ADHD?
How do you deal with it?
What kind of experiences have you had with it?

Attached: Mindflayer.(monster.Girl.Encyclopedia).600.2257039.jpg (431x600, 41K)

Try microdosing LSD. Much better than some Amphetamine shit they prescribe you. But be aware of the negatives, do your research before taking any substances

Well
I remember that one south park episode where their answer to it was to hit the kid and tell them to shut up sit down and study.
Well I'm a living example of why that makes things worse on the long run .
I had ADHD but years of getting my ass kicked by other students (and one teacher) that was brought on by my impulsive behaviour morphed it into something else.
I became the quite kid
I came to associate saying anything or doing anything that brings attention to myself with pain.
So now as an adult I have crippling social anxiety.

are there any ADHD meds that i can buy legally without any form of prescription?
i used to be on a prescription from the psych but they no longer want to give them to me now

>LSD
That sounds like a really terrible idea

are you still interested in help?

I was never diagnosed, but i probabably have it, my attention span is so short, people lose me during conversations very often, i always miss things in movies and catch it on 2nd or 3rd rewatch, sometimes i even forget what i'm saying during me saying it, also i can lose myself in a stream of unrelated topics when talking with someone

LSD Might work but not recommended, If you want to disassociate trauma from the ADHD then It actually might be a viable option. However, you need preparatory counselling before any LSD is taken. DO not just take it and hope for the best

Describe more of your symptoms, please

I have ADHD and I am an ADHD psychologist.

there are actually some MEDs you can get of prescription. Notably ADDTABS, but they are not cheap. Are you in the UK or US

I've gone through 3 stimulants
Should I give atomoxetine a try?

I have adhd and adhd accessories

>ADDTABS
The hell are those?

ADD, adderall. But my grades still suck cause it wears off after school and 90% of my work is homework

Why not take more dosages during day?

I'm currently on it

Not doing shit that I notice. But is also an antidepressant so probably stops me from killing myself
My psychiatrist told me the benefits are proven, (ie 300AUD/hr psychiatrist)

did 20mg ritalin through primary school and it made me into a skinny manlet, now I dont take meds and I can't remember what happened yesterday, I can feel my iq slipping away despite trying to self-teach quantum mechanics
help, I dont wanna be a brainlet

start doing them again you fucking retard

How long have you been on itt

I was diagnosed with ADHD as a child and I took meds for half of my life. now I have a weird thing against taking pills. I won't even take an aspirin, a vitamin, nothing. I hate pills so fucking much.

call me crazy but I don't think it's healthy to give meth to kids just cause they're hyper.

What if they are fat?

I'm prescribed adderal and desu it does help me get shit done.
I do notice a loss of appetite which sucks because I'm trying to make gains at the gym

Overall I think it'll be good for me since I had terrible drive all my life prior to taking it

maybe adhd in your case was "just being hyper" but for people who actually have it, it's more serious than that

I was diagnosed with it, never took medicine and I'm perfectly fine today.

>it's more serious than that
In what way?

>I do notice a loss of appetite
Didnt happen to me
In fact I binged more on it.

I've heard microdosing is nothing like full on tripping.
You're taking very small amounts. Like, a quarter of a single small tab. Sometimes less.
Apparently you don't get any hallucinations or anything like that associated with lsd and just a warm glowing feeling and heightened creativity.
I've never done it, but I've been interested.

Literally everybody younger than 26 has ADHD and can't form bonds, you can thank social media and mindless entertainment for that.