>chillin in my room playing gmod
>hear a knock at my door
>the fuck
>its 4am in the morning
>look through the peephole
>tall ass motherfuckers
>say whatever
>open the door
>"Hello mr *last name anonson* we are from the government and we have a report of you seeing an extraterrestrial object
>wut
>remember a few weeks ago i saw what looked like a ufo and posted about it in a /x/ thread
>shit shit shit shit
>say "oh um, ok what do i need to uh, do?"
>"delete the photo of your laptop"
>"ok ok" "will do"
>they leave
>but they like vanish, they don't even take a step they just dissapear
What the fuck is going on with my life anons?
pic related is what they kinda looked like
to afraid to post on /x/ they might be monitoring it.

Attached: Men-in-Black-Witness-drawing.jpg (570x349, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5FSax_VvGvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CIA glowniggers.
Don't worry, it's perfectly normal for them to act this way.

that's just pareidolia lol you were just seeing trees moving because of the wind and thought it was people

Oh man, so this shit really happens?

you ever have a conversation with a tree user? you ever just sit down and listen to what it has to say. i think you'd be surprised. it's not a stretch to imagine they might also ask you nicely to delete those UFO pictures you took.

I assume, it was fucking creepy, they had a deep ass voice, like patrick stewart mixed with a pedophiles

ah, forgot my name, anyhow whats fucking weird is i looked outside and i found no footprints in my driveway and or my lawn

Attached: 1478992834019.jpg (322x322, 13K)

post the picture plz

its cold outside, and i'm still really shooken up, user. if i took a pic of the outside ground you'd see nothing anyway.

no no the picture you posted on /x/, the one they asked you to delete, or post the archive link

Ok, no joke i went through my history to try and find the thread, and it says it was deleted, which is weird because, threads on /x/ stay for a pretty long time, and i was to pussified to say no to them and i permanently deleted the photo.

You're gonna get all of us in this thread killed famalam but do it OP

fuck fuck, i still have it in the recycling bin, what should i do?

A bunch of weirdos show up at your door and you get scared? I once had a helicopter fly over my house for hours after talking about inciting violence against rothschilds or something or other I can't remember the specifics, point is you gotta pump the gas a little you know, pee against the wind
This, why contain it?

Post it and then delete it

Post it my fren, it would please me

Hello we are the MIB, we politely request that you delete this thread, agents have been dispatched and are all reviewing all addresses attached to the IPs on this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=5FSax_VvGvY

Run them over.

Ok took this with my shitty android phone at like 2am in the morning excuse the low qauilty

Attached: IMG_201914_93919.jpg (412x342, 6K)

Can you please send greys to my house if you're gonna send people to everyone in this thread? I don't get scared by conventional stuff anymore it's all so boring

Fucking CIA glowing niggers.

Suck my tit white niggers

Mmmmmm this is kinda spooky, but also doesn't make sense.

What makes you think they couldn't just make you disappear? If you had the photo, you're automatically a threat, specifically because you could make posts like this. Why let you live?

Also, how come they never made a dark, serious take on MIB type shit? That'd kick ass.

Thanks, it does nothing for me, but I appreciate the gesture.

Again, sorry for the quality, i had to zoom in to get the object in full view

uhh, how do i delete an image off of Jow Forums??

Where did you it and in what direction was it going? How fast did it fly and any unusual pattern?
At this point I'd say it's probably too late but you can go ahead if it makes you feel any better, just click the box and delete on the bottom of the page

Not sure, i'd say about as fast as slow moving car, and it flew kinda in a up and down motion then moving statically through the sky

>i'd say about as fast as slow moving car
From your point of view you mean or was it really that slow?

pic or GTFO .. anybody can say he just being vistied by mib witout a proff

It was like when you have to drive through a parking lot, that kinda slow i guess.

say, when u saw the ufo the area around it was blurry right ?

yes, like a pulsating light, every 1-3 seconds, then it stopped when it turned static

>Plz delete that photo you took
Nah OP this is bullshit, they would have taken all your electronics with them to make sure nothing got out.