Do GymThots have no shame?

Ayden Flores
Ayden Flores

Just got back from gym. Random thot was wearing a sports bra (similar to pic related). You could quite visibly see the mounds of her nipples, which were quite large and protrusive.

Do women have no shame?

Attached: sports-bra.jpg (80 KB, 373x500)

Other urls found in this thread:

olvrc.com/reference/documents/Modesty.Pius.XI.pdf
i.4cdn.org/fit/1555409543356.png
npr.org/2012/07/25/157302810/summer-science-clothes-keep-you-cool-more-or-less
theguardian.com/science/2012/aug/19/most-improbable-scientific-research-abrahams

Liam Gonzalez
Liam Gonzalez

tfw gym crush does this

Attached: sxccmphz93r21.jpg (1.19 MB, 2160x3840)

Connor Murphy
Connor Murphy

nice

Aiden Evans
Aiden Evans

Attention, status, and emotions are currency to women.

Angel Lopez
Angel Lopez

not taking photos to show to your fellow bruhs on mongolian cave painting forum
Not gonna make it

Ryder Smith
Ryder Smith

Nipples are literally how babies have survived for thousands of years, user. Why be ashamed? NIPPLES RAISED ALL OF HUMANITY AS WE KNOW IT. Western civilization? Came about through mother's milk. You first crowned from a vagina, user. "God" didn't make you, you were raised by your mom's uterus, vagina, and breasts.

Why aren't you ashamed of your nipples? They're embarrassingly useless, unless you're a faggot.

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

Why are you such a prude?
Go get laid and stop giving a fuck about other people's nipples.

Ian Rivera
Ian Rivera

Maybe there was a use for male nipples untill the jews hid the info.

Gavin Scott
Gavin Scott

Women do, thots do not.
Confirmation bias. You probably don't even see the uncaked with makeup and wearing baggy slav suits grils in your gym. They look like uggo guys. Even if they would want to get a fit spouse, guys will simply ignore them to bitch about toasties trying too hard (while still wanting to fuck them).

Ignore whores and she'll loose the only thing which makes her whole: Attention. You can even outright tell her that her tits protrusive nipples can be seen by everyone. Self consciousness will deal with that behaviour.

Luke Butler
Luke Butler

women are on a biological clock to find and secure a lifelong mate, it is well within their reasoning to show off their bodies as much as possible. Previously in history, they couldn't do this because we would just rape the shit out of them. Then, there were strict social standards regarding proper dress attire for women. Then there were fairly strict social rules concerning not being sluts.

However, in the new millennium, there is none of that. And, inversely, the opposite is encouraged. Women are told from birth that they will rule the world, should be treated like queens, should slay, should be sluts and proud, should be "savage" and "slay" etc

Anyway, the west is fucked. Don't try to save her boys, just embrace the cyber punk mega city apocalypse hellscape we're approaching.

Attached: Aesthetic-Workstation.jpg (133 KB, 640x791)

Brody Adams
Brody Adams

gloria steinem pls go

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

I have a pair of perky nipples dangling in my face a few times a week. But I am a strong believer that there is a time and place for everything.

Lucas Torres
Lucas Torres

based

Ayden Rivera
Ayden Rivera

based redpilled user

Connor Sanchez
Connor Sanchez

only a fag like you would care about this

Thomas Johnson
Thomas Johnson

ikea table, plants and decor withou a touch of personality on white walls
2/10 aesthetics desu

Nicholas Barnes
Nicholas Barnes

post your semon collector station, fag. what color are your mum and dad's basement walls? and even if it is from ikea, which who knows if it is, fuck you for being some sort of faggy materialist snob hype fag

fuck you
2/10 bro desu

Owen Cooper
Owen Cooper

tfw my globo gym is located in Chinatown
tfw decent amount of asian gym thots

Feels good man

John Morales
John Morales

not him but kek, go off internets if bants here upset you. honest advice.

as for gym thots, and thots in general this user has it right

Nolan Murphy
Nolan Murphy

beeing that sensitive
Fag indeed.

Go for massive wooden used furniture, dark or coffee colours. Put some of your (non-existant) personality in there. Pictures of your wife and kids, good literature, ferns or other non-trashy plants. Even a Kenia palm will do. But I guess taste comes with age. Living the globohomo lifestyle is actually the peak materialism.

Oliver Harris
Oliver Harris

Fuck off muhammad, there's nothing wrong with seeing nips

Chase Bailey
Chase Bailey

Imagine being offended by nipples you fucking degenerate

David Fisher
David Fisher

You can visible see my nipples in the gym as well do want me now you homo, why do titties upset you man?

Thomas Cruz
Thomas Cruz

You guys are basically Muslims at the end of the day

Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Every civilized culture on this planet knows female modesty, retard.

Wyatt Ramirez
Wyatt Ramirez

I was birthed through c section fuck you and your mom. Nipples on females can get as erect all they want, it won't stop me from drinking from them.

Oliver Allen
Oliver Allen

pic related

Attached: donald-trump-barney-frank-tweet.png (14 KB, 641x340)

Julian Bailey
Julian Bailey

your description was so ordinary it made me sleepy. it's all so tiring. you have no flavor, you're afraid to be authentic because you fear rejection, it's sad. i don't blame you, you didn't have role models. sorry.

Mason Foster
Mason Foster

Kek

Is that all you can offer as a reply? Sad. Enjoy yor Ikea globogay living cubicle.

Thomas Murphy
Thomas Murphy

Muslims
Civilised

But seriously, you are right.

Really irks me that most of Jow Forums seems to be ok with women parading around like whores because "Muh test boost, u gay bro?".

Attached: 1554841829050.jpg (7 KB, 216x225)

Jacob Adams
Jacob Adams

Complete abandonment of any sense of morality or normalcy followed by total haria conquest seems a more likely outcome, sadly.

China is going bust long before they topple burger primacy

Blake Morris
Blake Morris

hm, a pathetic attempt at saving face. you even added a kek - sad. given your aesthetic sense, i'm not surprised at your lack of effort.

enjoy your [generic insult here]

Juan Hernandez
Juan Hernandez

What is this massive campaign against sexy girls in public? Is it by Discord trannies? Muslims? Incels? Who the fuck is pushing this kike agenda.

Attached: eccf8d66f35078a2a1275536fe1fbc09.jpg?fit=around%7C400%3A400&crop=400%3A400%3B%2A%2C%2A.jpg (47 KB, 400x400)

Luke Gomez
Luke Gomez

Well, they were before the CIA started shit do destabilize the middle east colation for his greatest ally to be able to build greater Israel. Just liek Europa was before the chosen ones started to shit our culture up.

Most guy here simply don't know any better. Born to single whore mothers and raised in a feminized society which promotes degeneracy at every point. "Recreational" brave new world style sex they consider their right, just like running around like a whore.

Forgive them, for they don't know what they do.

Brayden Stewart
Brayden Stewart

The kike agenda is degeneracy and the distortion of modesty making each sex only a transaction, you fullblown mongo.

Christian Lee
Christian Lee

Actual men who are white. Jews encourage licenciousness. Muslims don't as long as it's just the kuffar doing it. Not enough trannies to make this much of a push, especially on Jow Forums.

Nice try, Cohen.

Dylan Cooper
Dylan Cooper

|
|>
|

I wonder who could be behind these posts

Ryder Perez
Ryder Perez

wow, so powerful

Angel Bennett
Angel Bennett

I've never seen a women in typical gym gear. What's the reason for that?
I go with a white tee shirt, sweats and a fanny pack. Is there any female versions of my frugality or is it always the same yoga pants?
I get the sports bra but why always it by itself?
Is it a temperature thing?

Dominic Cox
Dominic Cox

nice contribution (nigger faggot)

Jackson Parker
Jackson Parker

God, I know you kikes are at 94 IQ points, but at least try to make your falseflag at least a little bit realistic.

Attached: 1538896348849.jpg (550 KB, 878x599)

Luis Rodriguez
Luis Rodriguez

supposedly audio related workstation (m-audio christmas tree jeyboard, scarlett audio interface, mic)
sub woofer on table leg
no speakers
also
"aesthetic" as an adjective

William Young
William Young

If big nips are a reason to wear sports bras, then the last gym-bro I talked to needs two pairs to cover his fifty-caliber sized milk-duds. Far and away the worst gyno I've ever laid eyes on.

Charles Taylor
Charles Taylor

Do your parents know you're using the internet?

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

My only problem with this is I don't have a shot.

Ian Johnson
Ian Johnson

How these cunts arent being dragged into the streets and lampposted defies belief.

Logan Peterson
Logan Peterson

They are everywhere and have indoctrinated the naive populus to a point where pointing them out gets the above reaction of desbelief and hatred "bro, you're a muzzie/ conspiracy theorist/ pol/ gay incel? Bro, sexual imorality is natural!"

Attached: 1554893728177.jpg (996 KB, 2000x3000)

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

Go to gym without phone so I can think about stuff
Benching, staring off into space like I normally do like the autist I am
Squat thot with spray on tier leggings and a bra that doesn't even stop them from bouncing comes over
Starts doing some yoga in between the mirror and I
Too many mirrors around, no matter where I look besides the floor it's just the thot
I know we're supposed to appreciate this as guys and all but I really do want this to stop. It's just tiring at this point. I only really get 2 hours a day to myself to think about my path in life, reflect on my mental state, and pump iron, and that become a whole lot more difficult when my sex drive starts screeching from the cage I keep it in.
I understand that they can wear what they like, but I wish it was more socially unacceptable to do this shit.

Attached: 1517572844342.jpg (49 KB, 499x559)

Nathaniel Jenkins
Nathaniel Jenkins

All of recorded history is a jew psyop. In the ancient days of Hyperborea, men's bodies would naturally produce thousands of ng/dl testosterone as well as trenbolone, beginning in puberty. Men would actually grow larger breasts than women, with breast size an important indicator of alpha status (Jews have since replaced this with penis size). Women would consider it a great privilege for kings or alpha individuals to nurse their children. (Females would exhibit both sexual hypergamy, and also hypergamy of lactation.)

Also this should be obvious to anyone who supports returning to a patriarchal society. Women would have to realize that they are dependent on men, and men being able to outcompete women in some childrearing activities like nursing was a big part of that.

Carter James
Carter James

Attached: the-fuck.jpg (30 KB, 540x223)

Liam Richardson
Liam Richardson

Your "aesthetic worrkstation" looks like shit m8.

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

lol you /pol/ faggots have no clue how retarded you sound

Jaxon Miller
Jaxon Miller

you don't need to think about anything else than sterile sex, goyim

Charles Miller
Charles Miller

unable to understand satire
That's a yikes from me.

Isaiah Taylor
Isaiah Taylor

Spoken like someone with small breasts

Attached: gasthejews1488.png (61 KB, 389x395)

Wyatt Gonzalez
Wyatt Gonzalez

Plus you run the risk of getting called a creep if you look even though, like you say, there are mirrors fucking everywhere in most gyms so it's pretty damn hard to ignore.

Christopher Lewis
Christopher Lewis

Are you gay?

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

my bad

I should probably go to sleep

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

Fucking redpilled mate if you ain’t get this then you got a lot to learn

Jackson Perry
Jackson Perry

Do you want them to dress like nuns?

Enjoy the scenery mate.

Jose Taylor
Jose Taylor

Be okay with degeneracy or youre gay
How does this make any sense

Liam Allen
Liam Allen

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (66 KB, 550x550)

Joshua Jackson
Joshua Jackson

when i have kids, im going to use ivf to select for boys. fuck having daughter thots

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

Why does women's sexuality make you so afraid user?

Brandon Stewart
Brandon Stewart

Do you virgins have no shame? Stop ruining this board and go back to /r9k/.

Jack Morgan
Jack Morgan

That's how ALL women dressed for millenia before the degenracy started.
olvrc.com/reference/documents/Modesty.Pius.XI.pdf

“A dress cannot be called decent which is cut deeper than two fingers
breadth under the pit of the throat; which does not cover the arms at least to
the elbows; and scarcely reaches a bit beyond the knees. Furthermore, dresses
of transparent materials are improper.” (The Cardinal Vicar of Pope Pius XI).
1. Marylike is modest without compromise, “like Mary,” Christ’s mother.
2. Marylike dresses have sleeves extending at least to the elbows; and skirts
reaching below the knees.
[N.B. Because of impossible market conditions quarter-length sleeves are temporarily
tolerated with Ecclesiastical Approval, until Christian womanhood again turns to
Mary as the model of modesty in dress.]
3. Marylike dress requires full coverage for the bodice, chest, shoulders and
back; except for a cut-out about the neck not exceeding two inches below the
neckline in front and in back and a corresponding two inches on the
shoulders.
4. Marylike dresses do not admit as modest coverage transparent fabrics —
laces, nets, organdy, nylons, etc. — unless sufficient backing is added.
However, their moderate use as trimmings is acceptable.
5. Marylike dresses do not admit the use improper of flesh-colored fabrics.
6. Marylike dresses conceal rather than reveal the figure of the wearer; they do
not unduly emphasize the parts of the body.
7. Marylike dresses provide full coverage — even after the jacket, the cape or
the stole are removed.
8. Slacks or ‘jeans’ are not to be worn to church.
Marylike fashions are designed to conceal as much of the body as possible
rather than reveal it.

Camden Johnson
Camden Johnson

implying Greeks and Romans weren't hedonistic

get a load of this guy

David Cook
David Cook

Pretty sure it's mostly virgin-like dudes defending female thottery. Probably something to do with an "if I collect enough good boy points I'll eventually get sex (maybe)" mindset. Do you want your potential future daughters growing up to be whores?

pipe hitting intensifies

Hudson Hill
Hudson Hill

They weren't degeneracy was merely tolerated but frauned upon and seen as a vice.

Landon Turner
Landon Turner

there used to be a thot with gigantic fake tits that always wore sports bras at my gym so i eyefucked the shit out of her every time i was there. i think at first she was creeped out by me ogling her but eventually she broke and accepted it. sadly she moved away last month so i have to make due with stalking her instagram now.

Thomas Gomez
Thomas Gomez

[email protected] the fuck boys responding to the picture. Stay mad homos

Jonathan Jones
Jonathan Jones

Hedonistic to the point of homosexuality with little to no value placed on women. Which would make sense why they would be dressing modestly. In that culture women were on par with animals and were literal property to be bartered. Get an education.

Ethan Wright
Ethan Wright

As I man I have very large stiff nipples all the time. They always protrude when I wear a tshirt

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

post instagram

John Moore
John Moore

You sound intimidated by women.

What do you find degenerate anyways?

Lincoln Torres
Lincoln Torres

Little Mermaid came out in 1991. It's official, a retard made this chart.

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

The Little Mermaid was originally planned as part of one of Walt Disney's earliest feature films, a proposed package film featuring vignettes of Hans Christian Andersen tales.[14] Development started soon after Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs in the late 1930s, but was delayed due to various circumstances.[15]

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

I'm not sure if it's a coincidence but I've been noticing this a lot more lately. I know it's the final stretch before bikini season but it feels like as a society we're reaching some critical mass of thottery before the women dispense with pretense and start going topless in the gym. I think it's a cold war to compete for chad's attention as the pickings get slimmer and slimmer for them. I see the nipples strategically showing through sports bras like you and also the see through leggings with g-strings barely covering their assholes (for now). I appreciate the t boost in the moment but I usually feel conflicted afterward. I'm curious to see where it's all headed.

Cameron Turner
Cameron Turner

The guy just threw a coat on top of a tshirt, and didn't even bother to put the sleeves on. Not a good look, and he was so fat he really couldn't swing it.
Was he kidnapped while having a beer in front of the tv? because that's what he looked like!

Luke Cox
Luke Cox

t. pic related

Attached: 1547009614523.gif (499 KB, 500x213)

Charles Taylor
Charles Taylor

and then the boys become beta males that cant get a gf and you literally die as a genetic dead end.

Austin Gray
Austin Gray

This, how can you complain a about a pair of nips?

Ryan Gutierrez
Ryan Gutierrez

They're embarrassingly useless, unless you're a faggot.
What? Does sucking dicks induce lactation or something? Is there something I'm missing here?

Attached: 1555188059379.jpg (49 KB, 339x399)

David Garcia
David Garcia

Attached: 1525912582740.jpg (149 KB, 682x768)

Joseph Rodriguez
Joseph Rodriguez

/fucking thread

Justin White
Justin White

Attached: FF633A7C-36EE-42B9-B7A8-A63EDF02F237.jpg (80 KB, 1080x1227)

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Women being able to walk around nude or barely clothed is a luxury and can only be provided by a society with strong males who will ensure their right to chose a mate.
Subhuman cultures like the muslim culture that's all about control and has fucked up morals would see women as property and humiliate slaves by undressing them. It's because they lack higher morals and intellect. The men are very weak and can only count on surpressing women and strength in numbers.
If visible nipples on a woman anger you, it is because you feel like you can't have her.
Strong men know they have or will have a mate that satisfies them and welcome a bit of competition.

John Reyes
John Reyes

Women being able to walk around nude or barely clothed is a luxury and can only be provided by a society with strong males who will ensure their right to chose a mate.
Yeah kek, that's why female "empowerment" was a sign of the end of time throughout human culture. Women beeing whores would be never tolerated by strong men, because they wouldn't want their mothers, isters and daughters to whore themselves out. Every higher culture prevented that and only those breaking up allowed women to be degenerate. Europe at it's peak had masive social morality rules.

You only kvetch about muzzies because kikes try to claim they are unique bad, to promote more degeneracy in europe. Guess what till the sexual 20th century women were just as much covered like muslim women today.

If visible nipples on a woman anger you, it is because you feel like you can't have her.
It's a sign of our times and it's destructive. Men can think about nothing else han sex in the envoirement of whores which prevents them from taking political action or foring proper Männerbünde. They only fight each other instead of the enemy.

I'm married btw and got my own pair of juicy nipples. But maybe that's the point. I wouldn't want my wife and kids to be raised in such a culture. You're on the other hand are yet to childish and can't think that far. You only see a hole into which you want to squirt. Pathetic.

Charles Robinson
Charles Robinson

you infer some stupid shit for real

Kayden Ward
Kayden Ward

From experience, a dumb amount of sports bras have no padding in the boobs so there's only thin fabric in the front for some reason.

Bentley Williams
Bentley Williams

I can see my nipple through my t shirt when I'm doing chest. Am I the only one?

Connor Price
Connor Price

Have you looked at china in the last couple years?

Oliver Mitchell
Oliver Mitchell

Every single girl at my gym has an instagram profile and a tinder profile.
Every single one.

Easton Morales
Easton Morales

Very, very disrespectful.

Attached: mad-trump.gif (1.38 MB, 480x270)

Jonathan Morris
Jonathan Morris

c section baby
post body

Jayden Sullivan
Jayden Sullivan

Their IG profile is the reason they're going to the gym, after all.

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

Good to know you've taken the time to stalk every woman you've seen at your gym online, found their profiles, then jacked off while crying over these thots

Luke Kelly
Luke Kelly

cyber punk mega city apocalypse hellscape
when?

Julian Fisher
Julian Fisher

Yes correct. Zero logical holes well done!

Lincoln Jackson
Lincoln Jackson

Yes

Colton Jackson
Colton Jackson

i never thought Jow Forums was that gay until I saw a few fags get into a heated argument about decorating

Isaiah Phillips
Isaiah Phillips

most women only go to the gym to get attention from males bro

Colton Foster
Colton Foster

you're talking about her now. shes invaded your mind and all she did was wear revealing clothing near you.

shes already won.

Justin Martinez
Justin Martinez

B T F O

Carson Perry
Carson Perry

dude just fucking move out of the city for 3 months. i guarantee you you're retarded

Nathan Martinez
Nathan Martinez

dude, just move out the city haha

Cope harder, flyover.

Brody Lopez
Brody Lopez

When you could literally tear a person limb from limb with your bare hands, you can pretty do whatever you want within the law.

Tyler Barnes
Tyler Barnes

fuck off, you're degenerate who go to gym to watch women

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

Imagine being so sex deprived that you're bothered by a woman's nipples being sorta kinda visible through a sports bra during exercise.

Gabriel Miller
Gabriel Miller

dude just embrace shit culture lmao everything sucks
what? l-leave? h-haha no you're stupid that's dumb why would i do that

Josiah Lee
Josiah Lee

based and redpilled

Zachary Scott
Zachary Scott

you mean I just made a tinder profile and the closest women to me are all gym thots and insta sluts that happen to be around where I live and it just so happens that some of them are at my gym.

Zachary Jenkins
Zachary Jenkins

retarded assumption and projection

Liam Nguyen
Liam Nguyen

Imagine actually using the word incel after reddit claimed it

Jackson Barnes
Jackson Barnes

Literally who cares. A nipple is just a nipple. Are you 65 years old? Why do you give a fuck? You have no connection to this girl anyway.

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

Pretty much every girl at my gym age 16 to 30 has an Instagram account with gym selfies, tinder profile and most dress like typical gym thots. It’s easy to find this stuff on Instagram because my boys either follow them or they tag the gym location in the picture.

Kayden Jackson
Kayden Jackson

JIDF is ruthless today lads

Blake Brown
Blake Brown

If i cant suck on those titties no one will and in the gym getting erection is big issue. At least for squats.

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

Not sure if troll post or actually retarded

Attached: 3954271.jpg (98 KB, 720x861)

Noah Sullivan
Noah Sullivan

you realise its easier to raise daughters right?

Brayden Davis
Brayden Davis

Humans also made it far by shaming slutty behavior and mocking people like you

You absolute brain dead pussy-starved moron hahah

Andrew Mitchell
Andrew Mitchell

Hi UF bro

Jaxson Morris
Jaxson Morris

Most women dress in the most ridiculous manner at the gym. They wear the tightest clothing which is far less comfortable than looser stuff. Are they really sacrificing their own comfort just to look sexy? Fucking A... I don’t want to believe that women are just whoores but god damn going to the gym and seeing how they dress makes me think that way

Lucas Jenkins
Lucas Jenkins

Believing you need your living space to have personality

This is being turbobluepilled user. You're now distracted into finding "the right table" "the right plants" etc while (((they))) are undermining the last remnants of civilization.

These mental roadblocks sap your cognitive resources and prevent you from seeing the bigger picture. Once you have a clean and functional space the rest becomes silly

Carter Robinson
Carter Robinson

You know you don't have to pay attention or pander to their bullshit and if they're literally dressed like hookers twerking around the DBs then a rational person would just go to the front desk and complain.

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

Making yourself a comfy home is how we build the western world. Blood and soil. A people without a home soon will also loose their heritage.

Make the best you can from what you have. Just because you're a poorfuck it's no excuse to live like a workant.

Noah Gray
Noah Gray

go to the front desk and complain
Ya I wouldn’t do that in this day and age

Dominic Morgan
Dominic Morgan

who cares
The rallying cry of degenerates the world over. By being mindlessly dismissive to others, you first have to dismiss your own critical thinking.

Jaxon Reed
Jaxon Reed

you pol tards are so cute when you think that you have everything figured out and the "jews" are the problem, thats just divide and conquer tactics that YOU fell for

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

Nice comparison the the hag in the background that wears a tshirt.

Jackson Long
Jackson Long

tfw when u realize pinnochio is a lying jew

Isaiah Robinson
Isaiah Robinson

girl on the side is THICC

Grayson Gutierrez
Grayson Gutierrez

This guy is the only one over 18 in this shit hole.

Make the follow thought experiment all you mongs:
Go to a penitentiary filled with niggas With 02 women
One is a fuggly beast fully clothed
The other is a Cutie with skimpy clothing
Write down the leves of chimp out you hear, whenever you take each of the women for a cruise in the place
Now take these same women to a Yatch party
Consider the same levels of Men to Women ratio in the previous example
See if any of the rich and powerfull men would give a shit, or even turn their heads, to the cutie you walking with. let alone chimp out like dirty animals.

Powerful men are in full control of their urges, including sex. Not only that, sex is not a rare comodity to them, but a simple need that is completely satisfied within their own terms. The first logical and direct conclusion from this is that women, regardless of how attractive they are, do not feel threaned by this powerfull man, and, hence, don't need to hide their own body, fearing a unwanted attention from a lowly male.

The very opposite happens with weak men. They don't have sex, to the point it becomes a strong urge, and, they do not have power to control their urges. The result is, they will violate societal rules in order to satisfy this need, and only by breaking it, do they have a slight possibility of mating high quality females. They do this, even if it costs them a lot more than the rape was worth.

IT's the exact same dynamic of mass shooters. All beta faggots who no one ever expected to be dangerous (because they really werent) have the mass shooting the ONLY means by which they can feel DANGEROUS. It's always about power.

To hide your women is shamefull. Is to admit their simple existance is enough to disturb you from your morality and laws. PITIFUL.

All great warrior cultures felt no need to hide their women. Only sand niggers did.

Brayden Roberts
Brayden Roberts

i'm married btw and got my own pair of juicy nipples
My dad also works at nintendo. Show pics of dem boobs or else I call BS. To be married to a hambeast or a crackhead nigger isn't anything to brag about and does not constitutes a valid argument ya dingus.

Men can think about nothing else than sex
WEAK men. WEAK PATHETIC men. Strong men are in full control of their own dicks. Don't generalize your own weakness unto better men.

women being whores
Strong men care not for whores, since whores - BY DEFINITION - are easy women who exchange sex for material goods. It's not that they don't tolerate them - they just don't give a shit about them. Weak men are the ones concerned with what whores are, since such is the kind of women they will ever only get, and they wanted the women they fuck to apreciate them for what they are and not for what they can give. That's something they will never have, tho.

Not wanting the women of your family to be ubersmench themselves and thus, have kids who will be even stronger and more moral
You are a pathetic loser of a men if you really think covering up the women of your family will bring you any security. Strong men don't care for competition. That's the concern of weaker men, who do not want to draw atention to things they have.

Cooper Murphy
Cooper Murphy

people using apps that the world fucking world uses, including myself.
THOOOOOTS

You betas are laughable. Enjoy your perenial fap.

Lincoln Bell
Lincoln Bell

I DONT HAVE A RAT'S ASS CHANCE OF FUCKING ANY OF THESE WOMEN
THEY'RE THOOOOOOOOOOOOTS I TELL YA....THOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS

You know, this is the exact mentality of fatties over This is Thin Privilege "I hate men with abs, so superficial", "I rather Brains than Muscles" etc...

Fox and Grapes son...fox and grapes.

Ryan Lopez
Ryan Lopez

shes litterally wearing underwear. you can use your stupid logic with anything.

if there was a women at starbucks masturbating with a vibrator over her yoga pants you could just say
Imagine being so sex deprived that you're bothered by a woman's skin being sorta touched through pants during coffee.

Like seriously where is the line for you? Wearing underwear outside and showing 90% of the skin on your body with erect nipples seems, ya know, a little unnecessary. And women doing this are doing this exactly for the reason to arouse men.

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

lol, no its not. daughters are vastly more expensive adolescence and onwards, and as a rule cause their mothers immense difficulty. Nature has demanded they be high conflict with their mothers so they leave and reproduce, men are by nature more peaceful at this genetic level for cohesion/protection purposes. There is obviously nothing wrong with having daughters and any guy who would be upset because he had a girl over a boy is a total faggot, but dont for a minute pretend that daughters are somehow easier to raise.

Blake Evans
Blake Evans

Didn’t read. Nice reddit spacing faggot take your blog and fuck off

Jonathan Wood
Jonathan Wood

--nipples protruding--

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

I live in the midwest state out in the country and girls out here are still whores. Stop glorifying women from these areas like they aren't contaminated. Most girls out here have drinking problems, do meth and fuck everyone in their 5k population farm town.

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

I like visible nipples.
You all must be pretty fucking gay.

Attached: 14874570987301.png (1.88 MB, 1280x960)

Nathan Reyes
Nathan Reyes

shouldn't a bra avoid that?

Dominic Martin
Dominic Martin

Showing off their bodies and being whores is not the same thing.
Is your wife a whore for wearing a bikini on the beach?
Do you feel like you have to beat other men and can't concentrate when you can see some nips?

This

Only if it's padded

Adrian Barnes
Adrian Barnes

God! All women want is attention!
Flexes a cep
The only shame here is the shame you repressed faggots feel when women remind you of your own sexual inadequacy

Attached: 1555265695726.jpg (36 KB, 600x762)

Cameron Long
Cameron Long

seething butthurt GYMCELS can't handle seeing what they can never have
I got a better idea: how about you INCELS stay out of (Our) gyms if you can't handle them being around?
The rest of us who are not angry seething INCELS have no problem with attractive women in our gyms. We'd rather have them around than have to look at more of you weak unaesthetic manlets, so how about (You) all leave instead? Go find some other gym that nobody goes to. Or just stay home and be your fat weak uggo selves, we don't care.

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

you wouldn't feel shame either if all that was required for you to have friends or company was to be relatively thin and to go outside

Aiden Butler
Aiden Butler

based grannie
you just know triggered roasties were saying extremely rude and childish insults to her trying to cover up their shame and fear of Hell.

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

Women's sense of shame is imposed by others.
Men shame themselves. You know you fucked up and should do better, and you feel ashamed because of it.
This isn't how women function.
If you don't tell a woman that she's doing something wrong, she will not feel bad about it. They're literally giant children.

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

seething incel
pretends he isn't seething

Jason Jenkins
Jason Jenkins

k

Christian Brown
Christian Brown

Is your wife a whore for wearing a bikini on the beach?
She doesn't like going to the beach because she herself doesn't want to go naked with a thin piece of spandex before the eyes of strangers - despite beeing slim and fit, or maybe exactly because of it. She follow the Mary-like standards and prefers to dress in feminine long dresses. And no, I wouldn't like it any other way. Just like I wouldn't want my daughter to whore herself out to random men. She's worth more than that. Having to catch men with ones body is a testament of beeing worthless as a person.

Do you feel like you have to beat other men and can't concentrate when you can see some nips?
I don't beat other men, I know that this is a biological fact. For the same reason women have no place in the military, because men instnctivly behave differently around them. Covering up is a feale virtue because it shows that the woman cares about how it affects men and society and doesn't puts her own ego and gratification above it.

"Nips" are just the final frontier, after a long process of doing away with the said virtue. It's truly a sad time we live in where this isn't something normal and to be expected.

Attached: 009fb97ca14a6aea33e33e7f8d3bd3df.jpg (42 KB, 564x716)

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

LOL seething INCELS lose their shit at the sight of this: i.4cdn.org/fit/1555409543356.png

Brody Lee
Brody Lee

he thinks making women ashamed of their bodies is 'normal' and 'natural' and 'good'
Why do you hate women so much, user?
Or are you just projecting your own self-hate onto them?

Hunter Thompson
Hunter Thompson

The virtue of modesty has nothing to do with shame but with aknowledging human nature. Women which present themselves like whore are those hating themselves to such a degree that they think that a wet hole is the only thing of worth in them, while those which moderatly cover up know that they are precious above simply flesh.

There is no need to argue like a jew. I am very confident in how my family behaves, which is why I am able to share my council with the younger men in here. Your degeneracy has no power here.

Attached: 03a7d4cc3ba02edff41d9e43464b430c.jpg (61 KB, 564x453)

Caleb Rogers
Caleb Rogers

I demand a men only gym. I need to keep my focus and concentrate and release my stress.
I cannot exercise properly if all I see is fucking butts in spats everywhere

Brody Smith
Brody Smith

The virtue of modesty has nothing to do with shame
..then in the next sentence, utterly contradicting yourself:
Women which present themselves like whore
..and then a little later in your comment, you 'out' yourself as a /pol/ fag:
There is no need to argue like a jew

Listen asshole:
1. GO BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD: //boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/ YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE
2. You say all this bullshit, yet you fail to acknowledge: the VAST MAJORITY of us have no problem with the way women look or dress, it is only (((You))) throwbacks and seething INCELS who can't handle it for some reason.

GTFO.

Anthony Wood
Anthony Wood

How about you grow up and learn to control yourself instead? Or are you so incapable of any self-discipline that you just are completely unable to stop yourself from wanting to sexually assault women when you see them?

Nicholas Phillips
Nicholas Phillips

I have testosterone unlike you $oi

Brayden Long
Brayden Long

muh boogeyman
muh incel
muh capslock
Oh, did I hit to close to home, dear female thot? If it hurts, it may be due to the fact that you deep down know the said thing to be the truth, just like most sane men do. You are afraid to be found out and judged for your asocial behaviour.

Repent, whore.

Attached: Baile-Ponsan-Edouard-Debat-Ponsan-ImpressioniArtistiche.jpg (278 KB, 600x780)

Josiah Green
Josiah Green

OOK OOK THRUD HAZ TEST
..but Thrud has no BRAIN apparently.

Get correct, Thrud. We all have testosterone and want pretty women, but most of us don't LOSE OUR SHIT when they're in line-of-sight. Get correct, Thrud. Or is your IQ so low that you haven't the brain power to grow some self-control?

Josiah Smith
Josiah Smith

Get rekt

Jacob Baker
Jacob Baker

Mommy! Make the nasty girls go away, I don't like the funny FEELS they give me in my tummy! WAAAAH!
(You)

Attached: babby-temper-tantrum.gif (721 KB, 364x200)

Nathaniel Bailey
Nathaniel Bailey

Imagine getting that worked up because men discuss how they biologically have a hard time concentrating when cunts show off everywhere. Ridiculous.

Attached: 1525276169773.png (89 KB, 796x1060)

Owen Edwards
Owen Edwards

roiding skanks coping in overdrive

Attached: 1531386249282.jpg (11 KB, 200x155)

Grayson Carter
Grayson Carter

Yikes!

Daniel Parker
Daniel Parker

I hope she reads reads your posts bro

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

Don't give a thot any attention, problem solved.
We have bra thots at my gym, shirtless menwhores, stop loosing your biscuits.

Jaxson Mitchell
Jaxson Mitchell

Do you think she pinched them a bit for this photo?

David Price
David Price

Who fucking gives a shit. Move to Saudi Arabia and get your wife to wear a burka you insufferable faggot.

Colton Rivera
Colton Rivera

at least she didn't say tits, because nips is all she has left

Logan Thomas
Logan Thomas

Yeah, I don't get why so many guys on Jow Forums don't understand that women are just trying to find a mate just like they are. It's part of their drive, THOT or not.

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

Wearing as little clothing as possible is best for both performance and comfort in almost every athletic endeavor except maybe winter sports. To imply that masturbating in public is the same as being comfortable while working out is poor equivalence. You have no idea what this woman's intent is or whether she even has intent; you project your own perception of women in general onto her behavior. You ask where the line is for me, I would turn the question around to you. Where is the line? Are shorts and a t-shirt okay? That exposes a lot of thigh, and the whole nape of her neck. What is inherently sexual? What isn't? Who makes these rules? You?

Charles Powell
Charles Powell

Just like I wouldn't want my daughter to whore herself out to random men. She's worth more than that.

I'd bet 10:1 you use modesty-as-value to validate your wife's value because she doesn't actually have any. You mask her worthlessness behind the veneer of unavailability. "You can't see her, ha, haha! Be jealous, degenerates!" You're not fooling anyone.

Carson Richardson
Carson Richardson

It's not immodest to wear clothes that are comfortable and perform well during exercise. This means, practically, wearing very little and wearing very revealing clothing for both men and women for most athletic endeavors.

Austin Phillips
Austin Phillips

haha op what the hell are you complaining about. Men can walk around shirtless and that's totally fine but you see a chicks nipples under her bra and you loose your shit?
Dear god man just don't look at her, you're obviously not the Chad she's trying to attract.

Attached: 1547395283641.jpg (40 KB, 600x532)

David Garcia
David Garcia

Damn, Chloe Grace Moretz looks like that?

Adam Bailey
Adam Bailey

You know what I do find peculiar though is what an absolute meme it is for women to wear yoga pants/tights at the gym. Most girls who are involved in actual athletics wear shorts while training but your average DYEL gym THOT wears yoga pants every single day. Yesterday I was at the gym and 95% of the women were wearing yoga pants, no sweats, no athletic shorts, just fucking yoga pants everywhere.

Michael Bennett
Michael Bennett

Humans made it far by shaming slutty behaviour.
brainlet detected. Greeks: Sluts. Romans: Sluts.

Asher Brown
Asher Brown

good morrow my fellow sirs, a nipple would cause immediate rape and barbarism from myself and all nearby males and if you disagree thou art nothing but a common roastie

Attached: 1554489891674.jpg (65 KB, 640x663)

Gabriel Carter
Gabriel Carter

Stop trying to trashtalk someone which is clearly virtuously and intelectually above yourself. Beeing envious doesn't suit anybody.

what are women-only gyms
There is no situation in which 80s jogging pants and a loose shirt would be too much to ask for, let alone that not strechting ones cumbucket infront of a young guy acting all innocent is basic decency.

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

Wearing as little clothing as possible is best for both performance and comfort in almost every athletic endeavor
This is not true though.
Underwear offers support of genitals and breasts during fast movement, clothes offer protection from the sun, protect against abrasion in contact sports, they also collect sweat and distribute it evenly for better evaporative cooling.
As a really pointed example, the full body laser suits for swimming have been proven to be faster than nude and bikini swimming.

You have no idea what this woman's intent is or whether she even has intent; you project your own perception of women in general onto her behavior
Well actually i do, unless you want to go full solipsism. Clothes are a form of speech and culture as well as practical (just like a language!). If a cop wears a uniform i can assume his intent is to be a cop and serve the public...right? or is that just me projecting my thoughts about what that man should do? You ask where the line is for me, I would turn the question around to you
Been to college I see...but hey will answer.

The line is rather clear, when you wear clothes that come at the cost of performance, shows a significant amount of skin and heavily emphasize the upperback, buttocks, vaginal area, nipples, and breasts, through the use of creative coloring, fabric cuts, and framing then it has crossed a line.

If reasonable men would see individual body parts rather than an athlete and her event then it has crossed the line.

Jose Turner
Jose Turner

It's actually pretty comforting to know that most of these posters are baiting

Jose Richardson
Jose Richardson

Stop trying to trashtalk someone which is clearly virtuously and intelectually above yourself. Beeing envious doesn't suit anybody.

Your estimation of his virtue are intellect are, I think, inflated. He seems to wear a costume of virtue over a figure of vainglory.

There is no situation in which 80s jogging pants and a loose shirt would be too much to ask for, let alone that not strechting ones cumbucket infront of a young guy acting all innocent is basic decency.

Want to know how I know you've never actually worked out in warm conditions at even a moderate effort?

This is not true though.

But it is.

Underwear offers support of genitals and breasts during fast movement, clothes offer protection from the sun, protect against abrasion in contact sports, they also collect sweat and distribute it evenly for better evaporative cooling.

Baggy clothes restrict movement, sun exposure is to the skin is beneficial provided you use sun screen, most sports where women would be wearing little are not contact sports, and while modern fabrics wick better than cotton, the naked body manages moisture far better any man made material on earth.

Clothes are a form of speech and culture as well as practical (just like a language!)

If your argument rests on the premise that clothing is as precise and definitive in its meaning as spoken language, then I feel pretty good walking away from this conversion.

If a cop wears a uniform i can assume his intent is to be a cop and serve the public...right?

A uniform serves a very specific purpose, literally uni, one. The clothing we're talking about serves more than one purpose, so that's not really a good example.

The line is rather clear,

You haven't even come close to demonstrating that.

Lincoln Jackson
Lincoln Jackson

getting that worked up and redditspacing
Not gonna wast my time reading your autism, you insufferable fag.

Attached: 4bfc653c81c9eeba.jpg (34 KB, 387x334)

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

based and true

Christian Lee
Christian Lee

You user have the potential to be smart, your logic is that of someone with ability yet no skill. Natural athleticism but without training if i were to analogize. You lack the requisite general knowledge and application skills to fully blossom. Sincerley, you should take a few math and logic classes you will enjoy them.

A uniform serves a very specific purpose, literally uni, one

That's not what that word means, it means all people of the group where one specific thing not that it serves only one specific purpose. Overconfident in your linguistic argument here.

On the ISSUE OF CLOTHING PERFORMANCE
sun exposure is to the skin is beneficial provided you use sun screen
So liquid chemical coating instead of fabric? got it.
the naked body manages moisture far better any man made material on earth
Simply not true,
npr.org/2012/07/25/157302810/summer-science-clothes-keep-you-cool-more-or-less
theguardian.com/science/2012/aug/19/most-improbable-scientific-research-abrahams

Also you never refuted the clear example of the swimsuit that i gave. AND here is a real obvious one, shoes. really gonna tell me that they dont offer an advantage.

If your argument rests on the premise that clothing is as precise and definitive in its meaning as spoken language, then I feel pretty good walking away from this conversion.
No, and I didnt say that, this is another example of you needing to develop knowledge and logic skills (you seem to be a sophmore in college). If i say a horse drawn carriage-like a car-carried passengers across roads at a speed faster than humans. It is true and does not imply that horse drawn carriage was as fast or effective as an automobile. It's an analogy as well as statement of fact.

My point is that language (clothing) sends a message and the sender (wearer) usually has an intention and is aware of how the listener (viewer) will interpret it. Sometimes language (clothing) is misconstr

Adam Cox
Adam Cox

have sex.

Xavier Evans
Xavier Evans

Your wife is either made up or retarded.
Also there always were military nurses you total mong.

Going nude does not equal being a slut, nudity does not automatically equal sexuality.

I feel like you're the kind of guy why they have to hide goat's asses in muslim countries to avoid them being jumped.

Levi Davis
Levi Davis

What's so aesthetic about this? It's on fucking sawhorses for fuck sake.

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

I see a hot girl wearing skimpy clothing and I just think, she's fucking hot, steal a glance, then go back to lifting with a test boost.

You see a hot girl wearing skimpy clothing and you go home and cry to people you've never met. Why are so many people on Jow Forums so fucking gay?

Just admire the view and get on with your life.

Hudson Russell
Hudson Russell

Attached: 12ED41DF18634C57BE97D0E8BA652481.gif (208 KB, 323x221)

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

You can see my nipples through half of my sports bra, if I had itty bitty titties I'd skip the bra because it's fucking uncomfortable to have yet another layer of tight clothing and elastic bands that leaves marks all over your skin.
I'm not going to worry about my nipples being visible since everybody knows I have nipples and only absolute spergs would give nipples on a female even a second thought.

Joseph Richardson
Joseph Richardson

Attached: 15715827pairofbeautifulcaucasianbrunettewomenlaughing.jpg (155 KB, 1300x974)

Benjamin Harris
Benjamin Harris

Implying people actually think that Hell exists

Logan Stewart
Logan Stewart

Based and non-degeneratepilled

Christopher Howard
Christopher Howard

Nah, you're just a self conscious nerd cuck
I let my dick print shine through my thin flimsy shorts

Cooper Rodriguez
Cooper Rodriguez

Sad!

Jace Foster
Jace Foster

Right wing snowflake spotted

Attached: lupin.jpg (29 KB, 480x360)

Elijah Harris
Elijah Harris

This. I can’t even tell anymore

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson

"How's this for a start?"

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

Based. I love the test surge.

Xavier Nelson
Xavier Nelson

cringe

Ayden Green
Ayden Green

Nice blog post m9

Attached: TestosteroneMeter.jpg (26 KB, 200x201)

Colton Carter
Colton Carter

Nice blog post m7

Attached: ac8.jpg (198 KB, 687x1000)

Bentley Campbell
Bentley Campbell

Has midi keyboard and mic
No monitor speakers
What is this nonsense

Joseph Rivera
Joseph Rivera

jesus you sound like a faggot

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

not be as much as her arms

Nathan Martin
Nathan Martin

dead civilizations
Yeah, becuase those guys totally lasted forever as soon as ancient manginas like you came around, moron lmao

Colton Evans
Colton Evans

If only you could channel your desperstion for pussy into reading comprehension

Charles James
Charles James

We’re reaching white knight levels that should even be possible

Lucas Watson
Lucas Watson

Are you me? Gym crush literally wears a bra exactly like that even the color is the same. She also wears tights and she’s easily a 9/10 (body and face wise). i love her brehs even though I’m 99% sure she’s a major whore that must’ve gotten 100 loads on her face this year alone

Aiden Hall
Aiden Hall

Holy fuck I came here for more pokies and you have all disappointed the shit out of me except the musclegirl poster.

Attached: 1548560271999.jpg (41 KB, 245x239)

Nicholas Carter
Nicholas Carter

he doesn't know about the glorious m dash
it's functionally the same has a pair of parenthesis and is often auto replaced by two hyphens in microsoft word

Jason Fisher
Jason Fisher

Åre people actually responding seriously to this? Am I being baited by thinking the people actually responding are serious?

Christian Rogers
Christian Rogers

Lol I use to to power my lifts, especially last set kek
I just think how much I would destroy her from the back, and I get a second wind - possibly a second boner on top of my boner - to power me.

Brody Diaz
Brody Diaz

This post is why women don't belong in the gym.

Bentley Price
Bentley Price

It's unattractive and undignified. Sure she can wear whatever she wants, I certainly won't touch her. The idea that finding this shit unattractive and wanting to sperg out like a sandnigger and control some random woman is the same thing is just ridiculous. You seem like you build your identity on being the opposite of a Muslim. It should be organic, free of the influences of other cultures.

Dominic Thompson
Dominic Thompson

I really hate this argument
Hurr well people already know I have nipples
Sure people know I have a dick but there's a reason it's not out all the time. I don't send dick pics to random people and then be like well everyone already knows I have a dick. I should walk around in the gym with my balls out and when questioned I'll just say well everybody knows I have balls. Jesus. Everyone knows I take shots too but I don't send videos of it to my friends. The list is just endless of things we know other people do/have and yet it's not acceptable to show. I'm not even trying to argue about whether you should be showing nipples or not, it's just that that argument is fucking retarded

Joshua Rogers
Joshua Rogers

Literally how

Chase Nguyen
Chase Nguyen

skimpy clothing lets you easily identify sluts

do with that as you will...

Isaac Bell
Isaac Bell

Actual retard spotted
Greeks: ruined
Romans: ruined

Attached: 24FCE367-EDF0-4C75-AAC1-764F83C49D3A.png (640 KB, 750x1334)

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

They’re all sloots; don’t make anybody a special exception or you’ll end up kicked to the curb like most married cucks and thirsty betas

Aiden Price
Aiden Price

being this much of an opportunistic bottom feeder
Imagine being so sex deprived that you opportunistically excuse declining social morals hoping you can earn enough points to score a hand job
Fucking creep.

Easton Brown
Easton Brown

This tbqhwyfam

Attached: 1537411335996.png (680 KB, 771x723)

Luis Butler
Luis Butler

holy fuck this is awesome
tfw not a lactating roided ancient god man

James Ross
James Ross

onions

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

checked, this better not be a pasta lol

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

Ask her out and then reject her if she is a whore. You'll never know unless you talk to her. then send pics

Owen Brown
Owen Brown

Haha cool

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

Based af

Cameron Carter
Cameron Carter

*shouldn't

James Bennett
James Bennett

Im not a fag and I enjoy watching women
Why are retards like you complaining

Juan Murphy
Juan Murphy

“I’m a thirsty cuck who needs to act like a tough guy to cover this”

Jeremiah Morgan
Jeremiah Morgan

I let my gf wear a sports bra and gymshark pants to the gym because I am a Chad and lift more than 90% of this board.

Afterwards I creampie her then she makes me chicken alfredo pasta and gives my sore muscles a massage

i've seen her shut down guys multiple times because she knows I am not an insecure little bitch and I will leave her if she entertains dudes hitting on her.

you mad?

Attached: 1499398282434.gif (752 KB, 500x374)

Dylan Wright
Dylan Wright

I let my gf wear hoe clothes to get checked out by other dudes, cuz that’s how alpha I am
You’re very committed to your cuckolding fetish, I see

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

It's all fun and games until someone she actually likes shows up and flirts with her. It may just be a matter of time.

I like your style, I'm rooting for you. I'm just saying... I've bricked in at least 2 girls mouths before dropping them off to the apartment they were sharing with their boyfriends. I would literally masturbate later that night thinking about them giving their bf's big sloppy kisses after walking through the door. Fuck, I hope that's never happened to me!

Kevin Collins
Kevin Collins

maybe one day when you get a hot gf you will realize that shes going to get approached often regardless of what she wears but in the meantime enjoy crying into your pillow xD

Leo Powell
Leo Powell

There is always going to be someone more handsome, stronger, taller, wealthier, etc so I understand the risk. But being insecure is going to drive her away even quicker.

And I am very aware of the second part of your post, I fucked a girl twice and a month later she bought a house with her bf. She broke up with him and he comes to my gym now LOL

Gavin Phillips
Gavin Phillips

you never realize how devious women are until you become somebody's side dude.

Ryan Perry
Ryan Perry

You first crowned from a vagina, user.
tfw c section

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.webm (286 KB, 430x436)

Carson Martinez
Carson Martinez

I'm like a 7/10 on a really great day, and all of my gfs have been 6's or 7's - except 2 were rediculously fucking hot (at least 8's with PHAT asses). I only managed them because I'm really funny and they both just coincidentally got out of physically abusive relationships and so a beta like me was a good rebound.

Anyway, guys would literally follow us around to stare at her ass. There would be several times where we would see some weird guy checking her out at a mall or hotel lobby or something, make fun of him amongst ourselves, and then move along. Then, that weird guy would """coincidentally"""" constantly be in the same area we would be. These guys were ridiculous... like they thought we wouldn't recognize them with all the crowds, but since we already made fun of them they were easy to point out. They were just following us around to check her out. There was also lots of times we'd be out at a bar or something, and I'd be across the room and look over at my gf to see her chatting with another guy, pointing at me (having the "that's my bf" talk).

idk man, i was lucky to land those hotties, but to be honest it's a lot more low-key with less attractive girls! you have to constantly be on your game. men are like wolves.

Sebastian Phillips
Sebastian Phillips

Jesus was definetly not gay, and he was super fit, dude ate lean fish and paleo and walked everywhere

Jonathan Hernandez
Jonathan Hernandez

... and never married or had a gf... and hung out with a bunch of other dudes all day... and had an obsession with his mother... and also cast away the only girl who ever liked him (mary mag)

holy crap, was jesus gay?!

Ryder Carter
Ryder Carter

it can be annoying which I do understand but that is why I let girls talk their heads off to vet themselves ie she doesn't go clubbing without me, more of a homebody, no slooty pics on the gram.

Because honestly I can't stop her from cheating if she wanted to so half the battle is making sure you aren't dating a complete fucking whore

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

true, true. either way, it's just like what you said earlier: being insecure is going to drive her away even quicker.

Alexander Sullivan
Alexander Sullivan

I wore a tight tank top and the only with a problem was the manager who was mid 30s

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

*hits pipe*

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

nah, just focused on becoming the most influential man that ever lived and will ever live. Somethings are bigger than woman.

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

Does it really matter?

Jonathan Edwards
Jonathan Edwards

women aren't allowed to enjoy sex and have a sense of self worth

Isaiah Hughes
Isaiah Hughes

Way to show that you do not understand the point beeing made. Military nurses are only used in non-compact situations where their presence is actually usefull, as men will be able to handle pain better when a cute woman is around. meanwhile on the battlefield they would instinctivly rather sacrifice the whole squote to save the woman, because millions of years of evolution have breed him to prioritize the eggholder.

Stretching your cunt in semy transparent cloths in front of a guy equals beeing a slut and wanting to check out your sexual market value. She's not going nude in a secluded forest pond where she could not expect anybody to see her or in front of a doctor which needs to acces her body for medical purposes. The only reason she's nearly naked is to manipulate through her youthfull body and exercise power.

Wyatt Evans
Wyatt Evans

its not even gyms, i got a personal anecdote about this. past 3-4 weekends ive refereed youth soccer at the high school in my town, the field has a track surrounding it that people are walking aroud or practicing on.

each weekend i've seen this fuckin thot track girl who knows how old probably 19 or 20 practicing running, wearing the leggings and spandex shirt like all thots wear, then like halfway through for no reason, since its not even hot, she just takes off her shirt and starts running around in just a sports bra

does this around families and young kids. cant even imagine how big of a whore she is in her normal life

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

Post this on /g/ and the ghost of Chloe will come back to tell you that this battlestation is fucking awful

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

Please stop making this thread over and over op

John Phillips
John Phillips

Women and men are equal in value and dignity but not in roles.

Thomas Foster
Thomas Foster

the emperor's new groove was a fucking sick movie. Do people unironically believe the motive was to corrupt the west with ancient peruvian inca aesthetics

Andrew Brooks
Andrew Brooks

i wasnt speaking strictly about women, but more about how he thinks the world is a city and everything is just gonna be that vibe despite the world being a very big place

Leo Hernandez
Leo Hernandez

BACK
4X8-10 MACHINE ROW
4X8-10 WIDE GRIP LAT PULL DOWNS
4X6-8 SMITH MACHINE ROWS
4X8-10 CG CABLE ROWS
4X8-10 CG PULL-DOWN
4X8-10 WG CABLE ROWS
4X8-10 HAMMER PULL-DOWNS
4X8-10 SINGLE ARM CABLE ROW
4X8-10 LOW HAMMER ROW
4XF PULL-UPS

CHEST
4X10-12 FLAT BENCH MACHINE
4XRPT INCLINE SMITH MACHINE
4XRPT SMITH MACHINE BENCH PRESS
4X20 INCLINE DB PRESS
4X10-12 FLAT BENCH HAMMER MACHINE
4X10-12 SHOULDER HEIGHT CABLE FLYS
4X10-12 DECLINE CABLE FLYS
4XF DIPS
4X15 BARBELL PUSH-UP SUPERSET
4X15 BARBELL REVERSE GRIP PUSH-UP

LEGS
4X20 ABDUCTION MACHINE GLUTE ACTIVATE
4X12 SINGLE LEG PRESS
4X8 SMITH MACHINE SQUATS SUPERSET
4X10 DB SUMO SQUAT SUPERSET
4X10 DB RDL
4X8 SMITH MACHINE HIP THRUST
4X8-12 SEATED HAMSTRING CURL
4X15 CABLE PULL THROUGH
4XF LUNGES

Oliver Williams
Oliver Williams

women belong in the kitchen and should be seen and not heard

Jonathan Evans
Jonathan Evans

I've seen a crop top and a sports bra on my local Asian gym thot. She's flat as well. Pretty hot tho imagining striping those layers off for some sweaty post workout snu snu.

Attached: fit-azn-asss.jpg (170 KB, 779x1024)

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

Get me an ugly bitch with a fat ass who could cook clean and raise kids

Matthew Diaz
Matthew Diaz

They can be naked for all i care the only thing I don't like is when they get mad when you look at them like a tiger to a chicken

Leo Lee
Leo Lee

one latina coming right up!

Logan Turner
Logan Turner

I said raise kids not beat and neglect them

Matthew Roberts
Matthew Roberts

You have a Point, but it really kinda disgusts me that every woman i know has had 7+ Partners.

William Cook
William Cook

This isn't really fair. Its not like her nipples are completely out, its just the slight indent of them.

Its like if I said that you can't wear anything that shows the slight bulge of your dick, which is pretty impossible

Benjamin Wright
Benjamin Wright

They think dressing like that equals empowerment.
This is because they get their inspiration from Instagram thotianas and Amber Rose.

Leo Hernandez
Leo Hernandez

If you got it, why not flaunt it?
Don't care if i grow old and my shit sags, i'm still gonna wear what i want.
So what if you think i'm a thot? i'm not interested in hooking up or dating, so there's no reason for me to not dress like a thot if i want to.
Rape? if i were gonna get raped i'd still get raped even if i were wearing a burka. i wouldn't be thotty in a bad area but like fuck it and live your life

Evan Cook
Evan Cook

You probably don't even see the uncaked with makeup and wearing baggy slav suits grils in your gym.

I see one at my boxing gym and want to approach her, don’t really know how.

Asher Miller
Asher Miller

You're a disappointment to the father you never had

Nolan Foster
Nolan Foster

I love that workstation!

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

Savage truthposter.

Easton Rodriguez
Easton Rodriguez

I went jogging with my father earlier today, went to the zoo with him last week, and he just wants me to be happy.
What can i say, the only life you should get butthurt over is your own

Jason Taylor
Jason Taylor

j-just
j-ust be yourself, darling

Attached: 1555316107921.jpg (33 KB, 540x720)

Alexander Diaz
Alexander Diaz

I have that same mousepad.

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

so who is doing the dividing?

Hudson Long
Hudson Long

Their entire goal is to be seen. By looking, you're just encouraging them. Women are all humble braggers at heart, they "complain" about all the men looking at them but in reality if men stopped looking they'd feel like shit. Women rely on the attention and validation of others to gauge their own self worth.

Eli Gutierrez
Eli Gutierrez

See
Why would women have to hide their anatomy just so that idiots like you won't sperg out?

Angel Rogers
Angel Rogers

hehe

Sebastian Lewis
Sebastian Lewis

Point is: Nobody cares if you think it's attractive or dignified. You go and find yourself a woman who makes sure she covers up and makes her nipples invisible. But leave alone women who just want to live their lives and feel comfortable.

Wearing leggings and going nude is hardly the same thing and maybe just stop looking for vaginas and mind your own business, it's that easy. Not everything anybody does is about you.
Imagine girls would flip their shit because they saw a dick flopping in wide shorts or guys flexing in front of the mirror.
You sound just as retarded as feminists claiming that manspreading is rape.

Jeremiah Davis
Jeremiah Davis

Where on campus is this? Is that supposed university behind her?

Ethan Williams
Ethan Williams

I certainly won't touch her
the hypocrisy is unreal

Dylan Edwards
Dylan Edwards

dudebro at gym comes to me while I'm squatting in other cage
kind of autistic about it
complains about some gym thot looking like a crusty whore
she's violating literally every dress code rule that exists
tell him to complain to staff if it bothers him
he actually does it
they do nothing
he complains every single day for a week
they don't even approach her
finally he takes a picture of her
shares it to the gym's fb page
pastes the gym's dress code in the post and tags the manager with some shit about his complaints being ignored
literal next day
she's still there
"absolutely no photography or video" signs posted literally everywhere

You cant beat em, boys. Can't wait to see his next move.

Attached: 1555024198747.jpg (37 KB, 865x805)

Brandon Cruz
Brandon Cruz

For the same reason why I'm not playing slipknot on full volume when training. It distracts other people from why they are there. It's basic respect.

Wearing leggings and going nude is hardly the same thing
Have you ever seen a woman stretch in leggins? They are see through. I can regularly see their brown assholes ares through the tanga and leggins when they squat. "Stop looking" is the most egoistic and retarded statement you could make. Men are biologically hardwired to look at young and sexually exposed women. You want to have it all while you don't give a shit how hard it can be for men to do what they do, while you go "hehe pervert don't look!". It's basic decency to not make others uncomfortable just for your own vanity.

Nobody here argues for burkas. The only think which has been said is that it's an asshole move and how it would be appreciated if women would at least act as if they give a shit about their surroundings insted of placing their ego above everyone else.

William Anderson
William Anderson

post said pics

Ryan Jones
Ryan Jones

if you two thought that poster was being serious then you're both retarded
go back to plebbit

Brandon Kelly
Brandon Kelly

based

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

Sorry, but you have issues. Go figure them out.
not make others uncomfortable just for your own vanity
Or maybe women like to feel sexy, whether or not men look at them?
It distracts other people
No. Just you and those people who feel uncomfortable with women's sexuality

Ayden Cook
Ayden Cook

As I said, you put your vanity " feeling sexy in an non-sexual envoirement" above everyone else. That's simle asocial behaviour and you should't be surprised that men which understand those tricks judge your for it.

You can't claim it's nothing sexual and just "comfort" while also claiming it makes you feel "sexy" and that others just have a problem with your "sexuality". At least try to be consistent in your excuses.

Grayson Cook
Grayson Cook

Just watch porn, do drugs, bang sluts, play vidya and enjoy the decline goys!

Jose Flores
Jose Flores

Fata volens ducunt, nolens trahunt

Brayden Murphy
Brayden Murphy

based and stoicpilled

Nicholas Flores
Nicholas Flores

A fellow man of culture, I see.

Zachary Baker
Zachary Baker

Yes women are pathetic attention whores. The annoying part is they put on a false image of being indignant and how "creeps" are looking at her despite her dressing like a massive slut to get exactly that reaction.

Femoids are dumb. Just enjoy the view, though.

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

back to plebbit kike

John Jones
John Jones

Its not because they are mentality defective youll find most men are as retarded as most women, buts its become a cultural norm for women. Just imagine every woman figure they see from the moment they are born is a bimbo. What choice do they have if thats what they think being a woman is.

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

Fuck your nihilism jew. i will struggle until the day i am dead. and i will never lose hope in better tomorrow or the betterment of my people.

Ayden Watson
Ayden Watson

Kek

Charles Garcia
Charles Garcia

You're only a creep for staring if you are below a 7/10.

Girls don't mind being oogled by attractive guys.

Angel Morgan
Angel Morgan

B T F O

T

F

O

Nathan Gomez
Nathan Gomez

This exchange has done nothing but confirm to me that women are fecking stupid creatures and letting them vote was a dire idea.

Attached: 1554814587695.png (42 KB, 693x496)

Bentley Ramirez
Bentley Ramirez

one of the gym thot regulars won't stop looking at my girlfriend and I

Nathan Davis
Nathan Davis

3some, asap. Trust me bro it'll be easy.

Joshua Reed
Joshua Reed

I said that to my girlfriend as soon as we left the gym. We have had one before but the girl was a friend of a friend.

Austin Sanders
Austin Sanders

In the end it's the failure of the parents, which clearly didn't teach their daughter to take other people into considering in what they do, especially if it's something so vain. Women which know female and male nature, and eachs pitfalls, will patrol themselves and impose social judgment on other women which act out, which is the ideal situation.

But the generation raised in gobermend schools, the TV and a "sassy" single mother does not only not think about anyting but herself, but actively laughs and gets angry at the idea of consideration. A proper beating might be the only way to help them reconsider their idiocy. But what do I know, maybe that's why there are only Thots in the gym, subconsciously wishing for a father figure to tell them how a bad girl they were.

Attached: 1555350900606.png (407 KB, 796x1060)

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

this

Justin Morgan
Justin Morgan

Shoulda both popped her a stare and you should have gone up to her. Next time go for it.

Eli Perez
Eli Perez

This looks awesome!

Thomas Barnes
Thomas Barnes

The modern world is basically a copy of ancient Greece/Rome, just with more tech and on a larger scale.

Dominic Turner
Dominic Turner

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Jeremiah Smith
Jeremiah Smith

stale pasta

Ethan Torres
Ethan Torres

The solution is simple. Men should go everywhere in hot pants.

Attached: Hot-saxx-hanes-pants-underwear-men.jpg-350x350[1].jpg (30 KB, 350x350)

Nathaniel Flores
Nathaniel Flores

Whats wrong with female love making if they enjoy it? And if they are in a healthy relationship one expects that every decision is made 50:50.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit