Do GymThots have no shame?

Just got back from gym. Random thot was wearing a sports bra (similar to pic related). You could quite visibly see the mounds of her nipples, which were quite large and protrusive.

Do women have no shame?

Attached: sports bra.jpg (373x500, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

olvrc.com/reference/documents/Modesty.Pius.XI.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw gym crush does this

Attached: sxccmphz93r21.jpg (2160x3840, 1.19M)

nice

Attention, status, and emotions are currency to women.

>not taking photos to show to your fellow bruhs on mongolian cave painting forum
Not gonna make it

Nipples are literally how babies have survived for thousands of years, user. Why be ashamed? NIPPLES RAISED ALL OF HUMANITY AS WE KNOW IT. Western civilization? Came about through mother's milk. You first crowned from a vagina, user. "God" didn't make you, you were raised by your mom's uterus, vagina, and breasts.

Why aren't you ashamed of your nipples? They're embarrassingly useless, unless you're a faggot.

Why are you such a prude?
Go get laid and stop giving a fuck about other people's nipples.

Maybe there was a use for male nipples untill the jews hid the info.

Women do, thots do not.
Confirmation bias. You probably don't even see the uncaked with makeup and wearing baggy slav suits grils in your gym. They look like uggo guys. Even if they would want to get a fit spouse, guys will simply ignore them to bitch about toasties trying too hard (while still wanting to fuck them).

Ignore whores and she'll loose the only thing which makes her whole: Attention. You can even outright tell her that her tits protrusive nipples can be seen by everyone. Self consciousness will deal with that behaviour.

women are on a biological clock to find and secure a lifelong mate, it is well within their reasoning to show off their bodies as much as possible. Previously in history, they couldn't do this because we would just rape the shit out of them. Then, there were strict social standards regarding proper dress attire for women. Then there were fairly strict social rules concerning not being sluts.

However, in the new millennium, there is none of that. And, inversely, the opposite is encouraged. Women are told from birth that they will rule the world, should be treated like queens, should slay, should be sluts and proud, should be "savage" and "slay" etc

Anyway, the west is fucked. Don't try to save her boys, just embrace the cyber punk mega city apocalypse hellscape we're approaching.

Attached: Aesthetic Workstation.jpg (640x791, 133K)

gloria steinem pls go

I have a pair of perky nipples dangling in my face a few times a week. But I am a strong believer that there is a time and place for everything.

based

based redpilled user

only a fag like you would care about this

>ikea table, plants and decor withou a touch of personality on white walls
2/10 aesthetics desu

post your semon collector station, fag. what color are your mum and dad's basement walls? and even if it is from ikea, which who knows if it is, fuck you for being some sort of faggy materialist snob hype fag

fuck you
2/10 bro desu

>tfw my globo gym is located in Chinatown
>tfw decent amount of asian gym thots

Feels good man

not him but kek, go off internets if bants here upset you. honest advice.

as for gym thots, and thots in general this user has it right

>beeing that sensitive
Fag indeed.

Go for massive wooden used furniture, dark or coffee colours. Put some of your (non-existant) personality in there. Pictures of your wife and kids, good literature, ferns or other non-trashy plants. Even a Kenia palm will do. But I guess taste comes with age. Living the globohomo lifestyle is actually the peak materialism.

Fuck off muhammad, there's nothing wrong with seeing nips

Imagine being offended by nipples you fucking degenerate

You can visible see my nipples in the gym as well do want me now you homo, why do titties upset you man?

You guys are basically Muslims at the end of the day

Every civilized culture on this planet knows female modesty, retard.

I was birthed through c section fuck you and your mom. Nipples on females can get as erect all they want, it won't stop me from drinking from them.

>pic related

Attached: donald-trump-barney-frank-tweet.png (641x340, 14K)

your description was so ordinary it made me sleepy. it's all so tiring. you have no flavor, you're afraid to be authentic because you fear rejection, it's sad. i don't blame you, you didn't have role models. sorry.

Kek

Is that all you can offer as a reply? Sad. Enjoy yor Ikea globogay living cubicle.

>Muslims
>Civilised

But seriously, you are right.

Really irks me that most of Jow Forums seems to be ok with women parading around like whores because "Muh test boost, u gay bro?".

Attached: 1554841829050.jpg (216x225, 7K)

Complete abandonment of any sense of morality or normalcy followed by total haria conquest seems a more likely outcome, sadly.

China is going bust long before they topple burger primacy

hm, a pathetic attempt at saving face. you even added a kek - sad. given your aesthetic sense, i'm not surprised at your lack of effort.

enjoy your [generic insult here]

What is this massive campaign against sexy girls in public? Is it by Discord trannies? Muslims? Incels? Who the fuck is pushing this kike agenda.

Attached: eccf8d66f35078a2a1275536fe1fbc09.jpg?fit=around%7C400%3A400&crop=400%3A400%3B%2A%2C%2A.jpg (400x400, 47K)

Well, they were before the CIA started shit do destabilize the middle east colation for his greatest ally to be able to build greater Israel. Just liek Europa was before the chosen ones started to shit our culture up.

Most guy here simply don't know any better. Born to single whore mothers and raised in a feminized society which promotes degeneracy at every point. "Recreational" brave new world style sex they consider their right, just like running around like a whore.

Forgive them, for they don't know what they do.

The kike agenda is degeneracy and the distortion of modesty making each sex only a transaction, you fullblown mongo.

Actual men who are white. Jews encourage licenciousness. Muslims don't as long as it's just the kuffar doing it. Not enough trannies to make this much of a push, especially on Jow Forums.

Nice try, Cohen.

|
|>
|

I wonder who could be behind these posts

wow, so powerful

I've never seen a women in typical gym gear. What's the reason for that?
I go with a white tee shirt, sweats and a fanny pack. Is there any female versions of my frugality or is it always the same yoga pants?
I get the sports bra but why always it by itself?
Is it a temperature thing?

nice contribution (nigger faggot)

God, I know you kikes are at 94 IQ points, but at least try to make your falseflag at least a little bit realistic.

Attached: 1538896348849.jpg (878x599, 550K)

>supposedly audio related workstation (m-audio christmas tree jeyboard, scarlett audio interface, mic)
>sub woofer on table leg
>no speakers
also
>"aesthetic" as an adjective

If big nips are a reason to wear sports bras, then the last gym-bro I talked to needs two pairs to cover his fifty-caliber sized milk-duds. Far and away the worst gyno I've ever laid eyes on.

Do your parents know you're using the internet?

My only problem with this is I don't have a shot.

How these cunts arent being dragged into the streets and lampposted defies belief.

They are everywhere and have indoctrinated the naive populus to a point where pointing them out gets the above reaction of desbelief and hatred "bro, you're a muzzie/ conspiracy theorist/ pol/ gay incel? Bro, sexual imorality is natural!"

Attached: 1554893728177.jpg (2000x3000, 996K)

>Go to gym without phone so I can think about stuff
>Benching, staring off into space like I normally do like the autist I am
>Squat thot with spray on tier leggings and a bra that doesn't even stop them from bouncing comes over
>Starts doing some yoga in between the mirror and I
>Too many mirrors around, no matter where I look besides the floor it's just the thot
I know we're supposed to appreciate this as guys and all but I really do want this to stop. It's just tiring at this point. I only really get 2 hours a day to myself to think about my path in life, reflect on my mental state, and pump iron, and that become a whole lot more difficult when my sex drive starts screeching from the cage I keep it in.
I understand that they can wear what they like, but I wish it was more socially unacceptable to do this shit.

Attached: 1517572844342.jpg (499x559, 49K)

All of recorded history is a jew psyop. In the ancient days of Hyperborea, men's bodies would naturally produce thousands of ng/dl testosterone as well as trenbolone, beginning in puberty. Men would actually grow larger breasts than women, with breast size an important indicator of alpha status (Jews have since replaced this with penis size). Women would consider it a great privilege for kings or alpha individuals to nurse their children. (Females would exhibit both sexual hypergamy, and also hypergamy of lactation.)

Also this should be obvious to anyone who supports returning to a patriarchal society. Women would have to realize that they are dependent on men, and men being able to outcompete women in some childrearing activities like nursing was a big part of that.

Attached: the fuck.jpg (540x223, 30K)

Your "aesthetic worrkstation" looks like shit m8.

lol you Jow Forums faggots have no clue how retarded you sound

>you don't need to think about anything else than sterile sex, goyim

>unable to understand satire
That's a yikes from me.

Spoken like someone with small breasts

Attached: gasthejews1488.png (389x395, 61K)

Plus you run the risk of getting called a creep if you look even though, like you say, there are mirrors fucking everywhere in most gyms so it's pretty damn hard to ignore.

Are you gay?

my bad

I should probably go to sleep

Fucking redpilled mate if you ain’t get this then you got a lot to learn

Do you want them to dress like nuns?

Enjoy the scenery mate.

>Be okay with degeneracy or youre gay
How does this make any sense

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (550x550, 66K)

when i have kids, im going to use ivf to select for boys. fuck having daughter thots

Why does women's sexuality make you so afraid user?

Do you virgins have no shame? Stop ruining this board and go back to Jow Forums.

That's how ALL women dressed for millenia before the degenracy started.
olvrc.com/reference/documents/Modesty.Pius.XI.pdf

>“A dress cannot be called decent which is cut deeper than two fingers
breadth under the pit of the throat; which does not cover the arms at least to
the elbows; and scarcely reaches a bit beyond the knees. Furthermore, dresses
of transparent materials are improper.” (The Cardinal Vicar of Pope Pius XI).
>1. Marylike is modest without compromise, “like Mary,” Christ’s mother.
>2. Marylike dresses have sleeves extending at least to the elbows; and skirts
reaching below the knees.
>[N.B. Because of impossible market conditions quarter-length sleeves are temporarily
tolerated with Ecclesiastical Approval, until Christian womanhood again turns to
Mary as the model of modesty in dress.]
>3. Marylike dress requires full coverage for the bodice, chest, shoulders and
back; except for a cut-out about the neck not exceeding two inches below the
neckline in front and in back and a corresponding two inches on the
shoulders.
>4. Marylike dresses do not admit as modest coverage transparent fabrics —
laces, nets, organdy, nylons, etc. — unless sufficient backing is added.
However, their moderate use as trimmings is acceptable.
>5. Marylike dresses do not admit the use improper of flesh-colored fabrics.
>6. Marylike dresses conceal rather than reveal the figure of the wearer; they do
not unduly emphasize the parts of the body.
>7. Marylike dresses provide full coverage — even after the jacket, the cape or
the stole are removed.
>8. Slacks or ‘jeans’ are not to be worn to church.
Marylike fashions are designed to conceal as much of the body as possible
rather than reveal it.

>implying Greeks and Romans weren't hedonistic

get a load of this guy

Pretty sure it's mostly virgin-like dudes defending female thottery. Probably something to do with an "if I collect enough good boy points I'll eventually get sex (maybe)" mindset. Do you want your potential future daughters growing up to be whores?

>pipe hitting intensifies

They weren't degeneracy was merely tolerated but frauned upon and seen as a vice.

there used to be a thot with gigantic fake tits that always wore sports bras at my gym so i eyefucked the shit out of her every time i was there. i think at first she was creeped out by me ogling her but eventually she broke and accepted it. sadly she moved away last month so i have to make due with stalking her instagram now.

Lol@all the fuck boys responding to the picture. Stay mad homos

Hedonistic to the point of homosexuality with little to no value placed on women. Which would make sense why they would be dressing modestly. In that culture women were on par with animals and were literal property to be bartered. Get an education.

As I man I have very large stiff nipples all the time. They always protrude when I wear a tshirt

post instagram

You sound intimidated by women.

What do you find degenerate anyways?

Little Mermaid came out in 1991. It's official, a retard made this chart.

>The Little Mermaid was originally planned as part of one of Walt Disney's earliest feature films, a proposed package film featuring vignettes of Hans Christian Andersen tales.[14] Development started soon after Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs in the late 1930s, but was delayed due to various circumstances.[15]

I'm not sure if it's a coincidence but I've been noticing this a lot more lately. I know it's the final stretch before bikini season but it feels like as a society we're reaching some critical mass of thottery before the women dispense with pretense and start going topless in the gym. I think it's a cold war to compete for chad's attention as the pickings get slimmer and slimmer for them. I see the nipples strategically showing through sports bras like you and also the see through leggings with g-strings barely covering their assholes (for now). I appreciate the t boost in the moment but I usually feel conflicted afterward. I'm curious to see where it's all headed.

The guy just threw a coat on top of a tshirt, and didn't even bother to put the sleeves on. Not a good look, and he was so fat he really couldn't swing it.
Was he kidnapped while having a beer in front of the tv? because that's what he looked like!

t. pic related

Attached: 1547009614523.gif (500x213, 499K)

and then the boys become beta males that cant get a gf and you literally die as a genetic dead end.

This, how can you complain a about a pair of nips?

>They're embarrassingly useless, unless you're a faggot.
What? Does sucking dicks induce lactation or something? Is there something I'm missing here?

Attached: 1555188059379.jpg (339x399, 49K)

Attached: 1525912582740.jpg (682x768, 149K)

/fucking thread

Attached: FF633A7C-36EE-42B9-B7A8-A63EDF02F237.jpg (1080x1227, 80K)

Women being able to walk around nude or barely clothed is a luxury and can only be provided by a society with strong males who will ensure their right to chose a mate.
Subhuman cultures like the muslim culture that's all about control and has fucked up morals would see women as property and humiliate slaves by undressing them. It's because they lack higher morals and intellect. The men are very weak and can only count on surpressing women and strength in numbers.
If visible nipples on a woman anger you, it is because you feel like you can't have her.
Strong men know they have or will have a mate that satisfies them and welcome a bit of competition.

>Women being able to walk around nude or barely clothed is a luxury and can only be provided by a society with strong males who will ensure their right to chose a mate.
Yeah kek, that's why female "empowerment" was a sign of the end of time throughout human culture. Women beeing whores would be never tolerated by strong men, because they wouldn't want their mothers, isters and daughters to whore themselves out. Every higher culture prevented that and only those breaking up allowed women to be degenerate. Europe at it's peak had masive social morality rules.

You only kvetch about muzzies because kikes try to claim they are unique bad, to promote more degeneracy in europe. Guess what till the sexual 20th century women were just as much covered like muslim women today.

>If visible nipples on a woman anger you, it is because you feel like you can't have her.
It's a sign of our times and it's destructive. Men can think about nothing else han sex in the envoirement of whores which prevents them from taking political action or foring proper Männerbünde. They only fight each other instead of the enemy.

I'm married btw and got my own pair of juicy nipples. But maybe that's the point. I wouldn't want my wife and kids to be raised in such a culture. You're on the other hand are yet to childish and can't think that far. You only see a hole into which you want to squirt. Pathetic.

you infer some stupid shit for real

From experience, a dumb amount of sports bras have no padding in the boobs so there's only thin fabric in the front for some reason.

I can see my nipple through my t shirt when I'm doing chest. Am I the only one?

Have you looked at china in the last couple years?

Every single girl at my gym has an instagram profile and a tinder profile.
Every single one.

Very, very disrespectful.

Attached: mad trump.gif (480x270, 1.38M)

>c section baby
post body

Their IG profile is the reason they're going to the gym, after all.

Good to know you've taken the time to stalk every woman you've seen at your gym online, found their profiles, then jacked off while crying over these thots

>cyber punk mega city apocalypse hellscape
when?

Yes correct. Zero logical holes well done!

Yes