Would he have still done it?

would he have still done it?

Attached: elliot2.jpg (640x861, 142K)

Whats his name again

obviously. his problem wasn't being ugly. it was being incurably autistic

Chad Rogers

Is it just me or does it make him look korean? They tend to have massive jaws.

He was a frustrated loser there. He just didn’t discover the gym when it was much needed at the most vulnerable stage in his life. It could have saved but he was such a fucking pussy.

he was ugly though. women hate half asian half white men. so do men.

i know a guy who's mom is chinese and dad is white. he fucks. a lot.

Max Payne NPC

He looked fine to begin with, he just never tried to talk to a woman.

I never tried it either. I got approached by few girls when I was in HS

Elon musk

ugly girls dont count, moron neither do fat girls. if that were the case, you "would fuck" a lot too

It wouldn't have mattered if he went to the gym or not, it wouldn't have saved him and everyone knows that deep down inside.
He lost his mind to creatine and couldn't escape it, you guys have no idea how much of an effect that that stuff has on you, I should know as a former creatine addict. My wake up call was when I woke up from a blackout night of injecting creatine straight into my urethra had I discovered that I had deadlifted my whole family, and that ruined my life. But after I went to rehab I let in Scooby into my life, and later Jesus. I just hope none of you guys follow in his or my footsteps.

Attached: 1554175675810.jpg (960x720, 59K)

Micro penis Lee

t. seething virgin

top kek

The Supreme Gentleman

t. seething virgin nigger faggot

get a load of this angry little guy haha!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 1.34.53 AM.png (1374x750, 661K)

*small dick

Adam Sandler

he was manlet

uh oh, it looks like you might be running out of names to call me! then what will you do?

psa
half white/half asians disgust the eye

Yeah, he would. His problem never was looks.
To be more specific, he viewed other people as objects for his pleasure, but he didn't have the social skills to actually pull it off.

Nope.
And to people who say that his problem is due to poor social skills, well what is the origins of bad social skills. Most of the time, it is due to the fact that you are ugly and thus people avoid you.

David Allen

Benedict Cumberbatch

> I am entitled to fuck hot girls
literally BTFO by natural selection and still seething

people forget that guy years ago who lifted and had square features and shot up a ladies gym.

The problem was his mom she gave him an inflated ego that didn't match reality, also should have given him meds

Elliot Smelliot

No one even thinks about them. White men don't hate asian men or even half asian men. They're too busy hating jews

copelet

>
link?

Why didn't he move to Thailand where he'd be with his kind?

ugly manlet

Attached: eliot1.jpg (360x384, 14K)

Dylan Roof

Sam Hyde

good jawline wont fix that weird autistic vibe virgin men tend to have

Elliott Hulse

the gym wouldn't have cured his incredible autism and god complex

jeff :DD

based

He would not have fit in with Thai people

Pretty much this, if he did hit the gym he would have just become a gymcel, still standing outside of Starbucks wondering why women don't just automatically approach him. Guys like him are too social awkward to understand that.

Attached: IMG_E1454.jpg (1024x1623, 389K)

Max Testosterone

You're gotten addicted to posting your pics on Jow Forums now you fag?

samefag

George Sodini. I'm honestly surprised that he nearly never comes up in r9k threads or discussions. He's basically the Chad Incel hybrid who succeeded in something Elliot failed: killing almost only women.

Attached: sodini_005.jpg (236x350, 19K)

ben shaprio

dude that name triggers an autoban you;re fucked

with a little help form korean plastic surgeons and limb lenghtening he would be fine

Attached: chad.jpg (640x861, 110K)

this but unironically i still rofl whenever someone counts some ugly slag in their "number". if the girl you fucked isn't model tier OR ideal wife tier they don't count.

Just lol if you think the reason ER didn't get laid was his looks

Femanon here. I actually think he was pretty cute, it's too bad he was such a creep. If he wasn't so offputting and weird he'd probably have had a gf.

>I let in Scooby into my life, and later Jesus
lel, you deserve at least one (you)

Face, frame, height can't cure autism
Because of evolution and natural selection, people with ideal FFH are less likely to be spergs and autismos like Elliot

The real question is if he really would have still done it if he had a bigger dick

based

>Femanon

Attached: 12549062_529448700564608_7964634371752518795_n.jpg (180x180, 5K)

It’s ok to be gay user, you don’t have to lie and tell us you’re a girl to give your input

would he have still done it?

Attached: faggot.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Notemportant

>It’s ok to be gay user
No it's not you retard. Stop enabling trannies.

WHERES THE BAN LEBOWSKI? I’m waiting

ELLIOTTHULSEELLIOTTHULSEELLIOTTHULSEELLIOTTHULSEELLIOTTHULSEELLIOTTHULSEELLIOTTHULSEELLIOTTHULSEELLIOTTHULSEELLIOTTHULSEELLIOTTHULSEELLIOTTHULSEELLIOTTHULSEELLIOTTHULSEELLIOTTHULSEELLIOTTHULSE

Do you know where you are? Not every board is Jow Forums lmao

are you a vegan or just hate faggots? we need to know

Hapa, Lord of the Manlets

It wasn't his look though or height, there are millions of short "ugly" dudes out there who fuck great girls, the problem was his brain. I mean he was fucked in the head obviously, even if you die a virgin loser you don't go and shoot up people, he was fucking mentally ill thats all, just watch him speak.

I don't think ppl find this attractive though.

Yeah I know where I am. This place is full of losers yet they aren't dumb enough to be prison gay like those other boards. Now fuck off tranny.

He wasn't ugly. There was nothing wrong with his looks. His problem was that he was a sperg with no social skills.

He was a rich, good looking dude.
His autism is what cock blocked him.

this. bad parenting, probably lack of affection from his parents and sister so he ended up being socially retarded. sad but true. His dad and mom is a loser though

No he wasn't.
I'm Korean and most of my girlfriends have been white

wrong, so many girls love japs or kpop looking ass koreans

*mostly black girls, especially for kpop

based

He was 5'9". Height wasn't really an issue. 5'9 isn't tall but I would say most girls are okay with it.

I like pussy my guy. You should try it sometime

Also I don’t think you know what “prison gay” means

this one. my favorite.

Yeah? Any of them attractive whites?

Yeah? post proof

Shut up gook.

>He was 5'9"
Elliot posting from the grave

It wasn't only being ugly, but if he had been handsome he'd have never killed anybody. People like this are an extreme rarity, it takes a powerful mix of hopelessness, rage, and crazy to create a shooter, you add just a dash of happiness in there and he becomes just another harmless oddball.

nah he knew some happiness
he was just incredibly autistic, narcissistic and entitled
when he couldn't get what he wanted he took it out on a bunch of people who had for all intents and purposes done exactly NOTHING to him.

He died a piece of shit. Stop glorifying him.