Wtb abs pst

Any abfags here?

I was 255 lbs in October, 175 now.

My workouts are pretty much just cardio, random circuit style weight machines, and an ab lounge (lets me go past 180 degrees).

I'm still probably too fat but I haven't really lost any weight in the past week so wonder if I'm just starting to gain muscle and it's offsetting since I've started to pick up my lifting a little.

I can feel the firmness underneath the skin on my stomach but no real noticeable outline or anything.

Is this just a body fat thing? I'm 6'0

Attached: 41619 me.jpg (493x660, 73K)

you have to have abs to have abs it's a muscle you can build by lifting heavy ass weights

So I won't see results without using an inclined ab bench while holding a plate?

dude just do the compound lifts and get fully jacked. isolation is for faggots.

So you were a super fat fuck now you're just a regular fat fuck with no muscle

>isolation is for faggots
Yeah arnold did isolations and he is fucking huge kid. Same with dan bilzerian and that dude is definitely not a faggot.

OP needs to put in at least a few months of heavy compounds before larping as a body builder.
Many people get the physique they want this way anyway.

>dan bilzerian
is this a joke?

No he is fucking jacked

Attached: tumblr_inline_pd3jscdv4O1tswoyu_1280.jpg (690x1024, 143K)

Some shirtless cosplays are the goal.

I googled for compound ab exercises and it looked like memes more than anything, any particular recommendations?

If it's going to take a few months I don't mind. I've only had time to do light exercise until recently but now I'm able to go to the gym twice a day.

>5'6"

He said in interviews he is 6'0

Hes 174cm (5’8)

>compound ab exercises
Your still thinking isolation. A compound will recruit the largest combination of muscles throughout the body in one lift. Think of a weighted chin up as opposed to a barbell curl. Which is recruiting more muscle?

Just do what the Last Natural on YT does. Sounds like that's the look your going for. He squats, deadlifts, and presses. Most people do those as a base and then specific muscle targeting comes in later after they have some muscle worth working with.

I have a ten inch cock

Am in the same position as OP. Used to be 240 lbs and now I got down to 175 at 6’. I see as much as Op, and if I downlight I can see the top 2 rows. I’m so happy to see my abs for the first time but how the fuck do I get the rest down? I’ve been doing various ab exercises to make them pop. Do I just keep at it? I’m so happy that this summer will be first real beach bod summer for me ;_;

How good are planks for abs? I'm doing a programme with many variations of plank per day, eventually will be doing some extreme variations

Yeah but on the gear those guys are using you could do SS with two high rep accessories each lift day and achieve the same shit dude

8% bf 5 10 and dragon flags are literally the only ab exercise i do and it makes my abs defined as fuck. could probably put in some extra effort and do russian twists to improve obliques but i get constant compliments whenever i take my shirt off. i do them every single day. its easy as that bro

Abs are made in the kitchen. Get to 160 lbs and you'll have visible abs.

op plz tell me youre diet. i want to lose about that much in the same time span. im 5'9 and around 200. wanna get down to 160. please for the love of fuck wuts ur diet. i do about the same exercise as you

Attached: christchurchmural.jpg (683x1024, 133K)

Hello fatso

okay or just dont reply op :(

Eat shit you faggot.

Which accessories

Planks are good for the muscle underneath your abs, and overall stability and muscle endurance. They wont make the ab muscles grow huge though, it will only help them grow up to a certain point. Still a good exercise imo