Who is this faggot and why do I keep seeing him everywhere in youtube comments? This is actually annoying now

Who is this faggot and why do I keep seeing him everywhere in youtube comments? This is actually annoying now

Attached: justin y.jpg (900x900, 32K)

He is the guy causing the adpocalypse and he also uses likebot, just ignore him and call him a faggot.

>ignore him
>call him a faggot
which one?

well call him a faggot just not to his face, don't let him know you're calling him a faggot. yell it into a pillow or something.

Both, nigger. If you were spiritually ascended this would be simple for you.

What's his endgame? Asking unironically, what does he gain from getting likes?

bump

Attached: 1499877283637.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Does anyone know a chrome extension that removes comments from certain channels?

He gets money from copyright striking all the videos he visits, i think.
Both, user

This guy has gotten a cult following in the past few years after using bots. He's just a narcissistic redditor desu, that's probably it.

I figured out how to hide his youtube comments. You need to go to his google plus account and block him there.

Attached: ff7.png (711x400, 534K)

He fills the void by thinking of the most unoriginal comment possible and posting it to be liked by the horde of unoriginal humans.

he's some new faggot shit jewtube created

>Commenting on videos just because people know who you are and not because you have something to say
This is truly the lowest form of filth, reddit culture was a fucking mistake

Do redditors actually get excited about seeing him in the comments?
>Ohhh it's that guy who comments on a lot of videos and gets a lot of likes! Epic!
I've never seen him say anything funny or even noteworthy, but I unfortunately always see him.

Im reminded of that greek myth about Narcissus or something, a handsome man who was so obsessed with himself that he could find nobody "good enough" for himself, until one day he happened upon a pool of water, and saw his reflection on the surface of the water. And he became so in love with his own image, that he spent his life withering away and dying, doing nothing but admiring his greatness.

Guess that's why tripfags are still despised over here, fortunately.

That shit still exists?

>I'm reminded of that Greek myth about Narcissus or something, a handsome man who was so obsessed with himself that he could find nobody "good enough" for himself, until one day he happened upon a pool of water, and saw his reflection on the surface of the water. And he became so in love with his own image, that he spent his life withering away and dying, doing nothing but admiring his greatness.
>Edit: which one of you madmen gave me reddit gold!

Attached: soyjak.jpg (708x800, 64K)

If you see him in the comments section, you have bad YouTube taste.
If you see Guru Larry or Fantano in the comments section, you have good YouTube taste.

Greek myths are not s o y

Attached: Hoplite.jpg (739x1077, 460K)

no, but that user thinks anything that isn't a meme and doesnt include faggot, nigger, tranny, cuck, or redditor accusations is.

>Fantano
>you have good YouTube taste.
Nope.

>Literally every comment he makes is about Jojos bizarre adventure
>90% of the time there isnt even any context related to the video
His usage of like bots is blatantly obvious. I wish his stupid ass would get banned already. Reporting him for spam seems to do nothing just like every other feature on youtube.