youtube.com/watch?v=cuY_v9k9W0E
youtube.com/watch?v=Ifj8dwuAzAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MJEscvH8RJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=iXnKxRvX3Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=uJ7pgElCPXE
youtube.com/watch?v=PAq50AvIqoI
youtube.com/watch?v=ewc1hixzYPY&list=RDewc1hixzYPY&start_radio=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Came just in time to say that I love Elizabeth.

Attached: 1429919550479.png (372x733, 360K)

Came just in time to say that I love GLaDOS.

Attached: 1446151693651.jpg (1272x1494, 686K)

can your waifu be a person or is that gay

Attached: Anna-Von-Hausswolff1.jpg (1200x782, 570K)

I love shyvana, one of these days ill be the first to post.

Attached: Shyvana 16.jpg (1051x1472, 270K)

That is very gay, yes.

ok I'm sorry
I'll leave the thread in peace have fun

Why is she so perfect fellas?

Attached: glados (1).png (750x750, 485K)

I love my elven wife.

Attached: 1533266345682.png (637x910, 38K)

Waking up with my cute wife Leah!

Attached: 195.jpg (441x1137, 81K)

mandatory alicepost, now with ebin oc

Attached: i seriously hope you guys don't do this.jpg (1920x1017, 467K)

She just reminds me of my own sister.

Attached: Kirino.jpg (850x1300, 238K)

Working full time is gay and dosent let me post here much but i love my waifu Galil so much, she helps me be happy

Attached: galil_by_lockway-day67u1.jpg (508x1570, 161K)

First question of the thread
>what key factor made her your waifu? Do you remember what exactly made you choose her / him over others? And secondly what about her keeps you loving her instead of having a new waifu
Btw merida-user are you still under the gay image ban or are you good now, i miss you in these hombre

>what key factor made her your waifu? Do you remember what exactly made you choose her / him over others? And secondly what about her keeps you loving her instead of having a new waifu
She is really relatable. Like her, I have a hard time talking to others and don't really show emotion on the outside. In fact that still keeps our relationship in place, knowing that she would love somebody who knows her problems. Some threats have been encountered, but we are still in love today.

Attached: 1200.png (813x1200, 1.29M)

I cant remember what moment to be quite honest, it has been an incredibly long time since I initially started loving him. I love his extreme dedication and passion and his child-like actions. He is so lively unlike myself.

Attached: 713E452A-ABA0-4FE4-8014-A0685FBF693D.jpg (3264x2448, 1.4M)

>What key factor made her your waifu?
Her relatable personality.

>Do you remember what exactly made you choose her over others?
She's everything I could ever want out of a significant other. Checks all the boxes, so to speak.

>And secondly what about her keeps you loving her instead of having a new waifu?
She's perfection. How can I love anything less than someone who is perfect to me?

>Btw merida-user are you still under the gay image ban or are you good now, i miss you in these hombre
I'm still here, user. It feels weird answering these questions without being able to post images (and don't get me started on how it's affecting me on other boards), but I'll manage. I sent feedback to them but I doubt they read that stuff, and anyone else who's affect by it can't make threads to complain. Range-bans make no sense.

I can make a thread on /qa/ for you. Just say what you want to be the text and the link the image you want.

>what key factor made her your waifu? Do you remember what exactly made you choose her / him over others?
Her happiness, optimism and personality and much more. Simply seeing her makes me happy.
> And secondly what about her keeps you loving her instead of having a new waifu
Ive liked alot of other characters but none give me the exact feeling of love she can. The first time i put her as my home and lock screen i got tingles and a deep loving feeling when i saw her when i turned on my phone. Havent had such a feeling looking at any other character yet so my relationship is strong
sorry to hear that man being banned from posting pics on a image board seems awful

Sheeit image didnt post

Attached: 6fe40b2e-74ed-4362-bcab-50c03c9efc96.png (1147x1600, 1.2M)

You don't have to do that for my sake, user. It's clear that the mods don't give a shit.

>what key factor made her your waifu? Do you remember what exactly made you choose her / him over others?
I dunno, Alice is so pretty and good but weird too and I love it. Maybe because I felt bad for her predicament desu

>And secondly what about her keeps you loving her instead of having a new waifu
I dunno desu same as above

You don't choose your waifu user, she's the one who chooses you. At first I liked her caring and stalker personality towards her crush, though it was cute but that was it. It wasn't until I learned more about her as a character that I really started to fall for her, and imagine how being on a relationship would be like. That's when I just couldn't stop thinking about her and was sure that I fell in love
I would lie if I said that there aren't other anime girls that I find cute and have the same feelings towards them that I had for my waifu, but she's the one I love, not them after all and I'd feel wrong about forgeting about my live like that.

Attached: 69786516_p0.png (1008x1080, 574K)

Her sincerity compared to real people was so unreal to me. I fell in love hardly.

Attached: 36276071.jpg (750x1333, 473K)

>what key factor made her your waifu?
the way she treated sakuta in a considerate, healthy way as well as her cute flirting
I'm not so sure how to answer the rest,
for me she's just the best.

Attached: 881c41b42e8e8b757a395086cf4be40b.jpg (345x194, 13K)

Perfection in it's simplest form

Attached: Screenshot_20190113-105827.png (2880x1440, 1.73M)

based mai-poster

Attached: 47101803_2009914152646890_2793465405650157097_n.jpg (1080x608, 66K)

Rangiku Matsumoto from Bleach

>Fucking nice person
>Great personality
>Hot as shit
>Nice ass hair
>True beauty

Attached: 8430f52d428911c965ecdbb0821e09c4.jpg (2000x1236, 115K)

daily lateish husband posting time.

Attached: totsuka.jpg (748x1024, 65K)

>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original
W-what?

Ah, sorry. I didn't mean to quote.

What are you saying what to?

It just happened recently so I still remember it. It's probably too hard to explain though. Let's just say that she is someone that I'm just used to love without knowing it and upon finding her all my feelings blossomed again.
>And secondly what about her keeps you loving her instead of having a new waifu?
I used to be someone who would switch waifus every 6-12 months for the past 6+ years, but I know that Fennec will be eternal to me. It's like you found the perfect match and you just know that nothing will ever top her beauty, character and smile.

Attached: winter clothes wife 2.jpg (706x1000, 140K)

New thread, new mio
Waking up and its still mios birthday
Feels good man
Ive talked about this a lot before so im sure everyone is tired of hearing it but her dedication to maturity definitely. Shes the type of girl who would want to stick with me and help take care of me just because of how much she loves me and because of her need to act mature.
The thing that keeps me from loving another waifu is the same thing that drew me to her in the first place. I feel as though mio wouldnt abandon me and shed want to make me as best as she possibly could and it wouldnt be right to turn my back on something like that
What happened while i was gone merida poster?

Attached: 1545225834966.png (1320x1000, 1.58M)

Her purity.
Her stoicness with others but she shows her soft side to her loved one.
How she scowls most of the time with those sharp emerald eyes of hers , but if you manage to break it then you get the most sincere emotions she has.

How she wants to be rare and unique in her love-life , she expects you to show her your love in a way that no other can and i am glad to comply as i love that stuff.

Attached: 17 - z13U8Sh.png (1280x720, 707K)

>What are some baseless assumptions that you have about the various regulars in this thread?
None, sorry. I'm extremely new to these threads but super thankful for helping me out.
>Do any of your friends or family know about your waifu/husbando?
A close person knows about her. They keep secret about her because they know it's kinda weird and I'm happy that they understand. They like her though and wanted to actually talk to her before through me.
>Do you worry for any of our fellow posters here?
Again, too new sorry D:
>Would your waifu/husbando worry about any of the posters around here?
Me, mostly. They'd really worry about me after reading into some of my stuff I'd assume.
>What is your favorite part about your waifu/husbando's regular outfit?
Her bow. It's like it's branded into my mind forever and I could never forget about it. That thing will stay with me for all eternity.
>What season does your waifu/husbando like best?
Summer, because summer is because to do some activities outside of course!
>What would your waifu/husbando do to cheer you up if you needed it?
Tell me they love me. Nothing motivates me more than knowing that my wife loves me as much as I love her.

Attached: happy wife.jpg (675x1000, 85K)

>Does waifu do something cute while melting?
Transform into a blob of fur I'd assume, the cutest thing ever I tell you.
>Is waifu the kind to sleep naked or take off some clothes during such weather?
We both in underwear to not make it awkward naked sleeping but also cool enough for the summer.
>Waifu is shivering, what to do?
Of course offer her all of my body warmth and hope it helps her out!
>Does waifu do something cute while shivering?
Looking at me with the cutest eyes ever that scream 'please cuddle me up and give me your warmth'.

>Today is a thunderous summer night.
Is waifu the kind to be afraid of thunder?
Yes, very. She'll hide under the next couch and wait for it to be over. Or wait until I get her out and cuddle it out on the bed in a dark room while covering her cute, giant ears.
>A thunder blows up a local transformer and you will be out of power for some time, what to do?
Pretty easy. Just spend most of the time cuddling and having fun with each other. Maybe some cardboard games or just telling stories? I wouldn't even need electricity with my wife next to me.
>Waifu, contrary to all expectations, gropes you in the darkness , What to do?
Tell her to calm down a little and tell me if she wants to know more about it in the morning.
>Tell me something romantic you want to do with waifu
Just be with her in some lonely place, probably at night to look at the stars and just tell her that I love her more than the universe. And I'd hope she'd answer that back, followed by a lovely kiss, followed by a few hours of cuddling under the nice, starry sky.
>Tell me something Lewd you want to do with waifu
Have passionately sex with lots of kissing.

Attached: maid wife 3.jpg (806x1000, 181K)

I'm working on a piano audition currently.
I think her noble demeanor and how kind and polite she is caught me, she's like if prince charming was a cute girl! also she looks like a boy
Probably the absolute plethora of fan art of her and the ridiculous amount of games she makes a cameo in. I especially like beating my friends with her in smash. Most of all though, I think the fact that she comes from a game in which you can save the world with her if you choose made a big impact on me.
I'm glad you're still with us even if you don't post much.
I know I've said it before, but she has a really good hair cut. I read in one of your posts last thread that you feel super depressed and that life is caving in around you, but I think that is because you work a full time job and go to school. I used to do that and was much happier after I quit my job. What I'm trying to say is never give up and believe in yourself, the crap times will be over in just a couple years so just tough it out and don't go to a shrink.

Thanks for replyiing to my earlier questions last night. I'm glad so many of you enjoy summer and aren't the typical Jow Forums "le cumfy winter I hate summer because normons" type. I also like how you guys have such genuine care for everyone else here. Surprisingly, I feel that despite some people here having some genuine troubles, some of which are caused by simply being young and nobody preparing you for what adulthood brings, I still think this group of people are some of the most well adjusted people on this board. Hell, even more well adjusted and adaptable than most people I know in real life.

Attached: 36224672_p0.png (1262x817, 1.91M)

Thanks for your kind words , Lucinafag

Attached: ura.png (472x479, 211K)

Soon.
Sadly had to cancel her plushie because I didn't actually have money for food, but I'm going to her her ASAP.

Attached: soon.png (173x541, 217K)

I love Julie!

So how were your days Anons? did anything fun today?

as for questions:
>does your waifu enjoy alcohol?
>if applicable, what alcohol does she like the most?
>does she drink too much?
>if she doesn't like alcohol, what drinks does she enjoy the most?

I'll answer for myself right away:

she indulges sometimes.
She loves wine, being from a france based country. she especially enjoys succubus bloodwine.
No, she has restraint, something she's worked on a lot.

Attached: LikeWhatYouSee.png (4200x3500, 1.33M)

And with soon I mean next month. I already feel sick that I'll 'only' have a pillow cover of her and not a physical item. I just want to cuddle my dear wife.

Attached: sweater wife.jpg (714x1000, 140K)

Rough times user im sorry for your loss
Kek i wish

Attached: Akiyama.Mio.full.465394.jpg (1447x2046, 259K)

>What happened while i was gone merida poster?
I was banned for a few days. Once I got back I found out my IP range got hit with a range-ban. Can't post any images until they lift it.

She probably would. She's Scottish after all.

Whiskey.

She'd drink a lot, I'm sure.

I gradually fell in love with her. At first I was even in denial of the fact. I don't believe there was a "key factor". There wasn't really a tipping point for me where I knew she was the love of my life. I have mentioned before that I have a theory that through interaction with her in-game (hearing her voice when being healed,rezed, etc.) made me develop feelings for her. But that's just speculation. I don't really know why I fell so deeply in love with her. I never really chose her either. In fact I'm actually surprised it was her. Before my ideal were Yuri-like girls. Now that I look back on my tastes and preferences I'm astonished by how things unfolded for me to end up with Mercy as a waifu.
Because she is still my Angela. The reasons why I love her have only multiplied with time.

Probably one glass of one a day since it's healthy.
No. She knows the damage over-consumption can cause.
It's not known what her favourites are but she is shown drinking hot cocoa so she definitely like that.

Attached: Angela11.jpg (920x868, 98K)

>one glass of one
Wew, meant wine.

im so sorry that happened
Ill try and post a few meridas for you if you want
Make the thread feel more homely

Attached: 1545264423205.jpg (1920x1080, 83K)

Thanks, but you don't have to do that, Mioposter. Focus on your waifu.

Did you perform your piano piece? I think that's what you had been doing practicing a song you weren't particularly fond of because you had to play it?

Attached: Totsuka6.png (683x767, 500K)

How long is your ban, Meridafriend?
Elizabeth would probably enjoy a glass or two of wine every once in a while.
I think she'd consume it in moderation. I can't imagine her drinking heavily.

Attached: 9KvFbR1QuL.png (1280x692, 1.46M)

Are there any waifufags you really dislike for x, y, z reasons?

no, not really, I like every waifufag on this thread, and I want them all to be happy.

The gayfags made me feel uneasy but i have grown to accept them.

If I were being completely honest, I hate none of you, and you all are very nice and well adjusted people. Thanks for sticking together through everything.

Attached: 7.jpg (800x800, 44K)

No not really i like everyone here

Attached: tumblr_nh94v6GDE91sq72neo1_250.gif (250x141, 307K)

>How long is your ban, Meridafriend?
I dunno. The FAQ says that range-bans are temporary, so I hope it doesn't go on for much longer.

If there's anyone to dislike is these threads, it's most likely a troll or someone trying to start shit, i.e not a waifufag.

Not really hate but I'm annoyed with presence of the non-NEETs but that's because I'm a childish retard.

Some of the people who have had gfs, but I guess that's just jealousy.

is that mio with azunyan's hair?
she's so adorable.

No she just tied her hair in a side ponytail but i agree the is so adorable
Thank you user

Attached: tumblr_nwllysMiMW1ugye8so2_250.png (240x240, 50K)

>what key factor made her your waifu?
Her struggle. I felt I could relate to her near hopeless situation, even though mine has never been as difficult. If she could do it, I can too. But I also love the contrast between her childish outer self and adult inner self. I feel unable to abandon my childhood self, even though my body changes against my will. She is sort of obligated to maintain her childish self for appearances, but that makes for an interesting personality. Despite being made cynical on the inside, she never lost empathy for her friends. I find that inspiring.

Before I knew it I had a full folder and I was thinking about her all the time.
>Do you remember what exactly made you choose her / him over others?
At first, my favorite girl was Satoko, but as an imouto character. Then I realized, after I had finished it, how much Rika meant to me. I still love the rest of the cast as friends.
She is just perfect. Of all of the characters I have encountered (a lot) she resonates the most with me.

I love all waifufags for existing.

Attached: __furude_rika_higurashi_no_naku_koro_ni_drawn_by_suzuragi_karin__f4d3fd903154004f2158b320e8cdeae3.pn (924x1360, 1.82M)

A new respect and connection came from reading her thoughts alone at her hiding place, in episode 6 of the vn. It felt intimate and like I understood her, and from there, everything about her made sense to me and I found it beautiful. I wanted to see and feel more of her, so I did.

I continue to love her and provide this place in my heart for her because she's a dear friend and I couldn't just deny and discard her, after it all. I don't want to, regardless of anything. She's alive in my heart, and if I ever need encouragement that our relationship is special and benifitial, I just talk to her about how I'm feeling and things make sense again.

Attached: questioning and cute sweet.jpg (1200x1009, 154K)

It's been a while renaposter

Sorry I left the last thread so abruptly.
You can do that but your "waifu" will probably end up being her idealized image instead of the actual person.
Yuri made me feel like I could mean something to someone. I had this idea that none could love me if they really knew what kind of person I was. Watching her made me realize that I could love and be loved. Plus her personality and problems where very familiar.
>Btw merida-user are you still under the gay image ban or are you good now, i miss you in these hombre
I know what you mean what happened to Merida poster is some BS.

Attached: e1dbf3fb0d5c416d058f79900d2bb4b7.jpg (564x703, 94K)

>I know what you mean what happened to Merida poster is some BS.
what exactly did happen?

He has been banned for a week or so now.

For over a decade now, I've been in love.

Attached: Valentine'sDay.png (638x826, 470K)

Tsumihoroboshi is personally my favorite arc, it's just so emotional and cathartic.

youtube.com/watch?v=cuY_v9k9W0E

Attached: 1524363520671.jpg (1920x1080, 487K)

More questions
>is there anything you and your waifu differ in that could cause issues? (Politics, religion, etc)
>what ways are you gonna better yourself for your waifu in 2019?
>do you have any pictures of your waifu / husbando in your room or irl? Or any merch

Hang in there bro. It will be a long road, but it will end.
I've performed it well over a dozen times by now, but I need to keep it in good practice for auditions. I really hate this piece. It definitely looses the charm after 100+ times
youtube.com/watch?v=Ifj8dwuAzAQ
Drinking is bad for you. Treat yourself right, Mio poster!
If I hated anyone, why would I even bother posting here?
Is that fan art by ZUN?
Just a random question for Liz poster, but did you like the Bioshock infinite DLCs? Because I really liked the one where you get to play as Elizabeth.
I don't think alcohol or rivalry exist in her apocalyptic future
I think just water. Though I can see her really enjoying something seen as childish like orange juice a bit too much.

For everyone else
>post your favorite song of this week so far.
I've been really liking this one
youtube.com/watch?v=MJEscvH8RJ4

Attached: 57944109_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x1200, 532K)

Hey lucinafag.
I bought a shitty keyboard some time ago and started to practice with it once and then.
Copying synthesia i was able to play fur elise intro but since then i havent touched it because my shittyness made me feel not motivated to go on.
Any tips?

lmao, how did I miss this. Yes! It's one of her most endearing traits.
Wine, Bernkasteler
She only drinks on the night of fate. But she can avoid hangovers (and brain damage...) thanks to Hanyuu.

>is there anything you and your waifu differ in that could cause issues? (Politics, religion, etc)
She is a Miko, an important role in her community, and I am Christian. I do not think there needs to be any clash though since my views are quite unorthodox. I think we would agree on political issues.
I am invested in a few self-improvement efforts that are bearing fruit, and I am pretty in shape finally. I think she would be proud.
>do you have any pictures of your waifu / husbando in your room or irl? Or any merch
I don't live alone yet and I still believe in hiding your powerlevel, so unfortunately, no. I want a daki, figs, maybe a poster one day, and a picture to look at before bed.

Attached: __furude_rika_higurashi_no_naku_koro_ni_drawn_by_mutsuki_moonknives__6b2269cb2ab5e15b32128e7443194c3 (621x842, 166K)

Megu fag reporting in..
get merch guys its great if you can have a poster even.
im getting OC art of my frens waifu made for him I hope he likes it

Attached: megu cute 8.jpg (500x500, 226K)

>50443172
Nothing major. The biggest difference between us is that I give up way easier. But not to the point where it would cause issues.
Study more biology rigorously since I've been wanting to do it for a long while now (she's the one that inspired me of course). Spend less time on the internet, leave my comfort zone more often and become even better at the things I'm best at.
Only a daki. If I were to have a picture my mother would be extremely inquisitive and suspicious. She is the one that got me the daki but to her it's just a pillow to hug and doesn't associate the character in the image with anything. Having something of her around would be troublesome. I do have the drawings I did of her. When I get my own place I'd love to frame pic related and have it by my bed.

I've always been coming back to this one. I've always loved it.
youtube.com/watch?v=iXnKxRvX3Z4

Attached: Angela29.jpg (1000x1000, 156K)

>im getting OC art of my frens waifu made for him I hope he likes it
That is really nice of you user, hope he does

Answering questions from the previous thread:
>Would you run a waifu chatbot?
Maybe.
>What would be the outfit you want to see waifu dressed in?
She would look great in a Victorian/Gothic style dress
>Would waifu approve of your occupation/career/neetdom/college etc?
I think so. I have a bachlors in journalism but Im sort of an aspiring writer myself, I hope she would like a poem I wrote for her.
>A PERFECT , putting aside that 3dpd cant be perfect, copy of waifu runs into you at work/college/home etc. What happens?
I try my best to get close to her knowing this is my chance to have the woman of my dreams.
>How do you approach them?
Just talk to her. Ask for her contact info and try to keep in touch.
>How do you make them notice you?
Talk to her about her interests.
>What kind of bladed weapon would waifu be ?
A beautiful ornamental knife.
>Is waifu moody?
Somewhat
>Are you moody?
I have been told that I am.
>Would each other's temperament compilment each other?
We are both quite and introverted and overall similar.
>You find out that both you and waifu will be harvested for food, what to do?
Fight until my dying breath of cource!
>Is waifu a good gambler?
not at really
>Does she like to take risks at all?
>If waifu were a mad scientist, what kind of stuff would she invent?
Yuris inventions would probably relate to Manipulating senses especially smell, and perhaps some sort of psychic research/dimension travel
>What animal outfit would best fit waifu?
Probably a raccoon outfit

Attached: Yuri Racoon.png (2000x2000, 589K)

Here is mine.
How can 3DPD even compete?

Attached: 1546495984936.jpg (746x1080, 162K)

>How can 3DPD even compete?
By being real
Hold me bros.

Attached: 1547071329195.jpg (550x430, 28K)

>That is really nice of you user, hope he does
Thanks man,he stopped talking to me for a month because i kept being bad..I really miss him

>being real
yeah but 3DPD have only negatives beyond that

Attached: 1544810187157.png (774x798, 740K)

Since i dropped out of college im gonna get a job and save up to move out of my moms house
Three figs, and three key chains
Shes real in my heart user

Attached: 1546420835280.gif (500x394, 184K)

These threads seem really active today for some reason, with a lot of new people. I'm glad that we're growing.
Not much. I initially thought about her work ethic but after re-reviewing her content It's clear that she only works hard for those she cares about.
Make more drawings for her, take more walks, do more things for her.
I have my New Year's picture up in my bedroom and also have a plush of her that I hug a lot.
Glad to see you in these threads again. It's nice that you're getting more art for you and your friend.
>Is that fan art by ZUN?
I don't think so. It would be nice if he did make art of her.

Attached: 1537583207257.jpg (1520x1152, 928K)

w-where is Polebro

d-did I accidentally break sumn when I posted

Does this make you the last Aliceposter left? Some come and some go, I guess...

Maybe he's busy with college. I hope so.

That makes me, the worst Aliceposter, the only one left for the time being. May God have mercy on your souls

Attached: disdain has reached critical mass.png (1364x768, 702K)

I'm pretty much convinced Blade Runner 2049 is the quintessential movie for waifufags

Attached: Kotori_Itsuka.jpg (1000x563, 62K)

Well hopefully they come back
The thread wont feel the same without them too

>>does your waifu enjoy alcohol?
Yes but I can't imagine her being super into it
>>if applicable, what alcohol does she like the most?
She once brought a bottle of wine into her class room I think she would be into wine.
>>does she drink too much?
No she's too self aware for that.
>>if she doesn't like alcohol, what drinks does she enjoy the most?
She probably likes tea more than she likes alcohol.

Attached: Yuri with a wine bottle.jpg (236x260, 16K)

I really loved seeing Rapture before shit hits the fan. It's the superior dystopia imo so I'm glad they took the DLC in that direction. I wasn't much of a fan of noir Liz at first but she kind of grew on me. My only issue with Burial at Sea is the ending, which admittedly left me feeling even worse than the ending of the game itself. I just wanted Liz to be happy, god damn it.

youtube.com/watch?v=uJ7pgElCPXE

We have A LOT of differences, but not to the point that it would cause actual issues.
Work towards my goals harder, enjoy life more, etc.

Attached: 1487427556008.jpg (722x865, 275K)

Definitely is sad... I guess it is natural with people getting busy...

Of course... no life gets more depressing...

I dont know if she has ever tried it and how it would affect her since half dragon and all but im sure she wouldnt mind trying it.

youtube.com/watch?v=PAq50AvIqoI

witcher 3 good taste.

Attached: Shyvana 18.jpg (845x1200, 742K)

Would you like her scaly-skin to be sharp and dangerous or soft and skin-like?
Or no scales at all?

That, Ruby Sparks and the previously mentioned in the last thread Lars and The Real Girl

From what is visible in art her skin isnt scaley but more just rough (which i love), if she had scales i wouldnt mind sharp or soft either works as long as i can still cuddle her.

Attached: champion-shyvana-splash (2).jpg (1064x1080, 188K)

Neptune is my godess

Attached: B4C66B70-C4D8-448D-A260-02BEF5BF2D12.png (640x1136, 572K)

My man.
Embracing your maiden even if her skin hurts your flesh is so romantic.

Well there is another Yurifag on Jow Forums we used to argue a lot and we would all way's end up in the same threads, because of him I was zealous to claim Yuri on /waifu/ generals but eventually we made our peace.
youtube.com/watch?v=ewc1hixzYPY&list=RDewc1hixzYPY&start_radio=1
Hang in there man. Remember that your waifu is with you as long as you love her.
Welcome to /waifu/ new friend, who is your waifu?

Attached: just Yuri (1).jpg (235x334, 11K)

>Well there is another Yurifag on Jow Forums
You're the person from Georgia (country) right?

this thread seems comfy

Attached: 1546271451338.png (3000x2279, 1.58M)

Yes that is me. (oririrri)