Find out that a girl in my town attempted suicide yesterday by jumping off the train yard bridge but she failed and...

>find out that a girl in my town attempted suicide yesterday by jumping off the train yard bridge but she failed and didn't die
>classmates and even the professors were talking about it to us about it during classes
>they were basically just making fun of her, one of the teacher even said how she was a 'ditz until the end' because she was so dumb she couldn't even manage to kill herself by jumping that height
>classmates just giggled at it and started shit talking about her as well
For anyone out there who still thinks about killing themselves. Don't do it, the results and reactions might not be what you expected at all and today just proved that to me. They joke about it now because she didn't actually manage to kill herself, but if she did manage to kill herself, then they'd just shit talk about her motives and other stuff instead.

Attached: 1539702012221.png (311x184, 77K)

who tf are you quoting nigger lmao

This only matters if you fail. Dont be a failure then.

your mom you inbred nigger

That's horrible.
I don't know how people can be so cruel.

reported to the antidefamation league, good luck with your jobs/uni/neetbux you racist piece of shit

It's another episode of "nigger gets triggered when called for what he is"

Attached: 1547517503344.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Go visit her.

For once normies are based and redpilled. Whores who pretend to "kill themselves" for attention deserves this.

>pretend
Are you retarded or something?
She legit actually jumped but somehow survived by falling onto the side of a train and then on her back, while she was carrying a backpack with books and other shit that probably softened her fall.

Well user, this is prolly your only chance to get a gf so go for it.

Thats why you shoot up places instead of killing yourself

Attached: 1546918429760.jpg (1200x919, 366K)

She is probably sucking psych ward Chad dick right now

This. Kill not yourself but those who wronged you.

>killing yourself so normies pity you
>caring about what normies think

Thanks user, I've had trouble with suicide lately

Attached: Guitar+solo+from+hotel+california+plays+in+the+background+_db305a94a8f1dbd8729c0ef7c7cb66c8.jpg (648x595, 60K)

Why would I care about some whore looking for attention.

Good. People who attempt suicide should be made fun of.

Lol,you think i fucking care what they think of me.
Whatever makes them feel better,most people already talk shit of me but very rarely in my face.
Fukin hypocrite i will be awaiting them in the cold darkness.

Honestly user try and reach out, show her that atleast someone in this world cares

talk to her and comfort her to make her feel better, she'll fall in love and you'll live together happily

>actually caring about a female
what has this board become?

Attached: lo2r2gjxoiuz.jpg (456x520, 222K)

Based teacher, pespek

>hurr durr just because shes a woman she doesnt deserve to feel loved

off yourself faggot. This person clearly could use some support, and needs mental help

Is there a news article about it? I want to know more details

>implying women deserve anything other then a bullet to the head
no body deserves love user we don't deserve anything good

Attached: 1547162410873.png (372x334, 217K)