Do you do drugs or alcohol? How does it affect fitness?

Do you do drugs or alcohol? How does it affect fitness?

Attached: tumblr_nh74r6zxSS1s5jkwko1_1280.jpg (720x960, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuNYjG6YTBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wX2r4Fo4Xio
youtube.com/watch?v=ehnAApEhz8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I get juul'd out of my fucking mind

tf does juuld mean i aint no american brutha so xplain it to me

Attached: 21296406_318186698654001_7159359806942216192_n.jpg (640x640, 66K)

I used to drink, smoke and do drugs. Stopped 2-3 years ago because want to reach sobriety and to be clean, im 27 btw. Shit fucked me good, clean life are way better, I dont have mind fogs and lot of energy. But still aint "square" I might smoke a joint but its deally rare because I prefer being "sharp", still get lot of cravings, but fuck it. Not preaching here what you should do with your life tho, but for me its the clean way. Learned the hard way... For some, moderation.

Electronic cigarette

I drink 2-3 liters of water before bed. I add 1 or 2 shots of vodka to each liter of water. I can’t even taste it and a buzz comes on really slow and it helps me fall asleep. Never felt hungover or anything and my sleep is so much better since I started doing it.

I quit smoking and cutback heavily on drinking. The sweet cravings are the worst.

I drink coffee. It helps with exercise.
Recreational drugs do nothing for you fitness-wise. This is coming from someone who used to smoke weed erryday.

>Do you do drugs or alcohol? How does it affect fitness?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuNYjG6YTBQ

youtube.com/watch?v=wX2r4Fo4Xio

youtube.com/watch?v=ehnAApEhz8g

There's countless article i can recall that say drinking alcohol before bed may help you fall asleep; but reduces sleep quality.

have you found that to be true with ur experience? energy levels, physical health, mentally, etc

how does it work? i mean, when its over do you need to buy another?

Is that healthy?

Attached: 21296887_1963606087216019_5156367315570262016_n.jpg (640x640, 69K)

Even prescriptions and OTCs can affect gains to some extent, remember this anons...

Not anymore. Alcohol is useless. Some drugs led me to some really good mental gains though.

100x better than cigarettes, healthwise.
>t. used vaping to stop smoking instantly. Reaped all physical health benefits.

No idea.
Healthwise broscience or not, is to breath fucking fresh air.

Dumbass

Vaping is bad for you
Don't fall for this soi boy bs

I do molly every 3-4 months
I takke spesific dose according weight amd what i ate before
Also stay hydrated during that so i dont get aftercrash but afterglow
When i do wrong and get crash it fucks my appetite and motivation plus i feel kinda shitty and depressed.
same with alcohol but not on that extent

Not him, but when I drink more than 1 liter of beer (40 mg of ethanol) I notice being less refreshed after 8 hours of sleep.

I just do shrooms or acid these days. Least negative effects, too old for any of that other shit I did when I was younger. I feel a great pump the day after tripping I will say, seems like I have increased muscle control and can just feel everything better. Only thing is I don’t eat as well as I should on the days I trip. It’s okay though it’s a once or twice a month thing these days

Attached: image.jpg (716x920, 317K)

You buy replacement pods which contain the "e-juice" or just refill the same pod.
Can get quite expensive though, since both pods and juice are ridiculously overpriced (for the most part)
Way cheaper to mix your own stuff, use a rebuildable deck (RDA) and a box mod/tube

I don't. I once was drunk and I hate the feeling of being not myself anymore. It's fucking weird. Can't be the only one who hates that.

Alcohol’s good for social gains, as long as you’re not constantly drinking alone or going overboard

i drank a lot of alcohol. i thought like 2 or 3 longdrinks (vodka+0cal softdrink) a night after work to relax. one morning i saw i drank actually half a bottle of vodka. sober since 3 weeks now until my vacation next week minimum. feeling no actual difference except i dont binge anymore. alcohol gave me extreme urge to binge on fastfood and candy.
i still smoke cigarettes which is shit, i really have to stop.
i used to do mdma, blow, (amphetamines, but those are shit) but they fuck with sleep and appetite. i really miss it but my gym gains are too important to me.
planning to do some lsd/shrooms again. doesnt fuck with hunger or sleep but i would still lose a day or two in the gym.

thats some slippery slope right there my man