What exercises make me taller?

>2.7 million interactions on a dating website produced this graph

How do I be taller?

Attached: A4FC414E-D8F4-4D81-9F71-3245A0CE34C9.png (500x312, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/NEWEST-Comfort-Drywall-COM-STRAP-Universal/dp/B00CEFZT3M/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1555417156&sr=1-2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can improve your posture with deadlifts, but other than that you can't really increase height.
Maybe take some HGH or some shit.

I thank God every day that I turned out 6'3

This helps a lot.

amazon.co.uk/NEWEST-Comfort-Drywall-COM-STRAP-Universal/dp/B00CEFZT3M/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1555417156&sr=1-2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65

>mfw 6'4 and banging only the chicks the manlets could get

Attached: 1552530241100.jpg (1436x1674, 1.48M)

>more
>less
yes this is 100% scientific.

Rope neck stretches till failure

>be 5'8"
>lose my only gf i had to my lanky friend who is 6'3

Attached: me irl lmao.jpg (592x585, 64K)

Yeah Buddy!
The world needs to burn

why would you want to create more manlets though?

so according to this graph, you can make it even if you're 5'6

I knew a 5'2" guy who had a relationship with a hot girl desired by many. Of course he was confident and of course everyone, including himself, knew she was too good for him, but he actually did it.

Jow Forums persistently tries to make you more insecure (ie manlet, jawlet, not 100% ripped, "you're here forever" etc) but most of that is bullshit and we can all make it.

Whenever i see a short guy hitting on some girls in the gym i go workout right next to them just to make him look small

Why would you go to the gym to hit up girls in the first place?

Whenever I see tall people working out next to me, I immediately chocked them out.

>the gym farter

I hope you smashed already

yeah 100% agree. The guy who pulls the most girls I know (and not many uggos) is 5'6 and balding at 25.

HGH won't help if he's finished growing. So unless he is between 16-18, it won't do anything. It helps a lot for other things tho.

Tell her you dont want friendship, and that she should contact you when she changes her mind. And dont contact her before she does.

No you don't
you imagine such things to make your twink ass feel better
you're too spineless to do something so forward

How's your posture, user? You could easily be losing an inch or two to slouching.

Leg Lengthening Surgery for 1x1, should give decent gains

Or you can try taking a bunch of different growth hormone supplements if you are

Imagine being this insecure

Do your height exercises

Spot the manlet lmao

mods are huge faggots.

where to get black market hgh

Looks like if you're 5'10 and up you can date like 99% of girls, literally nearly no girls are over 5'10. Still 6'2 beats everything though.

I'm 5'10
cope

>Co-ed ootcamp class in uni
>I'm tallest guy there ar 6' 4" (only about 15 of us)
>Some guy and a couple of shoter girls are talking about their height.
>Hear guy say he is 5'10 (seems legit)
>Girl "Hey user how tall are you?"
>Figure I can spare some inches. Girls won't know, they're short anyway
>"I'm 6' even"
>Girls dig back into guy.
>"No way you're 5' 10!"
>.jpeg

Attached: Devilish_4a1cb5_6238404.jpg (470x595, 81K)

You sound like an insecure sook. Why is the first thing you assume height. Dude probably has a better face than you or more money, or funnier. Height played a part but not as much as you think. Quit making excuses it is pathetic and half the reason she left you

L O L im gonna use that

Because I would see her piggy back riding on him all the time where as she never did that with me. Also he's chinlet with a receding hairline. Other than that we have similar interests and personality.

You forget the part where he went and fucked both of them because of his big dong and you came here to try and make yourself feel better

>Mfw 6' 5" and not fucking at all

Attached: F0D4FDDF-65EE-4F4A-9014-E96967AFDD06.jpg (262x312, 8K)

Lmao
Midget

the only true answer

Attached: new-shoes-insoles-air-cushion-height-increase.jpg (800x800, 87K)

I have never seen niggers or coal burners care about the guys height before. This is just more cuck pandering.

BASED, do the same, it's so brilliant to see the manlets get all defensive and angry over me claiming to be 5'11" when I'm 6'3". LMAO

this
for some reason i always get short girls like 5'5 max and i'm 6'0
INTO THE PIT YOU GOOOOOOOOOOOO

based

That doesn't make any sense

>tfw 5'9
eh could be worse

Tfw 5'4
Oof tall ladies think I'm cute and I get all the snuggles and poosy

Niggers are incredibly self conscious about being small, they just don't complain the same way we do. There was some stand-up who did a bit about being a short black man with glasses and a smallish dick a while back, it was pretty good.

>tfw 6'2
heh heh

tfw 6'2" and still feel short. Why couldn't I have been 6'3.5" or 6'4"?

In what world us this

>be 6'4
>when people ask how tall i am i tell them 6'0 just to fuck with manlets adding inches

i gained 1 inch of heigght between my annual medical checkups from stretching tight leg/back

Literally just be taller it's not fucking hard lmao

Kevin hart?

Niacin and melatonin

both getting mogged by magnesium

same bro

hey op, I think you accidentally downloaded the 2009 chart, here's the 2019 one

Attached: 1555394061533.jpg (500x312, 47K)

> tfw being 6'4

> tfw still being ugly and skinnyfat

Holy shit this is the real one, 6'3'' and can confirm. I've dated some 5'10-6'0'' chicks and while they were happy I was taller than them, without exception they always seemed to want me to be a bit more taller, just so it appears I completely and undoubtedly dominate them in height department.

Every woman really wants to be 5'5'' with a man that is 6'3''.

>has to make the tall guy weirdly out of proportion and super ugly to cope
S E E T H I N G manlet