Most of you have heard of thinspo, borderline anorexic inspiration for girls. But none of you have heard of BONESPO

Most of you have heard of thinspo, borderline anorexic inspiration for girls. But none of you have heard of BONESPO.

Unironically used as body inspiration for some people. Man, these people are wack.

Attached: dbecc5295ed2a7e268bd8ce1bcc40d3f.png (747x557, 739K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t__1_kq5Sp0)
surveymonkey.co.uk/r/G3H9D9G
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: um.png (500x344, 101K)

Attached: brah.jpg (564x564, 33K)

who cares

that's enough Jow Forums for tonight

People will look at body extremes like this and say its unhealthy, but then a 900lb whale is YAS QUEEN SLAY!
At least the skellington has self-control and discipline.

Attached: 1547924326603.png (743x881, 826K)

Attached: YtaGuS7jiIY.jpg (453x604, 69K)

>If I become so thin that people will be concerned about me, then they HAVE to give me attention
The absolute state of the female mind.

I especially find this one wack, look at her fucking legs.

Attached: dude.jpg (564x832, 66K)

op post some male bonespo

I was into this. At my lowest I was in the 80's dreaming of the 70's and I loved and craved bones even though i knew it was ugly. I was already ugly. I'd been raised fat and obese and starving was such beautiful painful discipline and strict control and fear always all wrapped up deliciously in one spectacularly fucked up disorder. My favorite.

But it sucks to sit and I need to look towards muscle I'm always so cold. Fit is the only way, too extremes later. Wish me luck anons, nobody to hold my hand, it's up to me and me alone. Make it or don't.

unironically had this thought before
think I have munchausens syndrome, when I was admitted to hospital I got so much attention, people were actually concerned about me for a change

p-post tits?

Haven't found any, just normal thinspo for males.

Where are you at now?

people have an instinct to know this, so the vast amount of people either ignore you and/or think it's annoying. same with morbid fats. the result is that no one who is ever good for you will give you attention - it's all the people who are either clueless as to what you're up to, or the people actively looking for that (ex. feeders).

I don't mean intimate attention, I mean taking blood pressure readings and being given "the talk"

look at her arm jfc

Attached: bone-good.jpg (640x561, 71K)

>self control
Not over their own obsession they don't. A fatty deludes themselves into thinking they don't need to lose any weight. Anorexics delude themselves into believing they need to lose even more.

Yeah but there's definitely more self-control involved in losing weight vs gaining it.

I like really skinny girls but this is a bit too much. The lips look surprisingly good in the OP, though.

Attached: 184E5577-A996-41CE-966F-32EF67B019DB.jpg (830x1140, 76K)

Shit looked like a guy with a grey undies having a raging morning wood for a while damn

Attached: howitsliketochew5gum.jpg (636x636, 31K)

Imagine fucking one of these bitches, you'd tear that pussy up

>used to be BMI 14
>skinny as anything, all bones pretty much visible, a true skeleton
>actually became obsessed with 'Dry Bones' from the super mario series
>I wanted to look just like them, saw them as the perfect combination of skinny and powerful
>refused to eat more than 1000 calories a day (I am 6'1)
>started mouthbreathing to recede my chin and pushed out my nose on purpose to look more like
>had pictures of dry bones all over my room, had dry bones merchandise and other things
>realised that being cold was an advantage as it let me wear a huge coat that I could fold up to make look like my shell
>one day parents tried to take me to hospital
>started throwing chicken bones at them (youtube.com/watch?v=t__1_kq5Sp0) and making a dry bones noise pretending i was attacking
>They left me alone
>tfw fucking fainted one day and hit my head on the wall
>knocked over a dry bones poster
>parents found me in a pool of blood under the dry bones poster
>realised then to change
>now am BMI 18, getting better

never do this shit

Attached: db.png (311x390, 115K)

based, tell me more

of all the justifications I've heard that's the most entertaining

>similar story
>was a fat kid
>loved bionicle with all my heart
>I thought Lewa, Matau, and Kongu were the coolest shit
>wanted to be a toa of air just like them
>lost 40 pounds through cross country
>ran in the woods, pretended it was the Le-Wahi jungle and whenever I jumped over fallen trees and streams while running I would use my Kanohi mask of levitation to not fall
>started to only wear green clothes
>picked up le-matoran quickspeak to actsound similarlike to my herofriends
>even bought a green carbon fiber axe off eBay as my toa tool
I suppose there are worse things to obsess over

Attached: E76D1DFA-36EC-4E40-B6BC-2F9F95E5FEFF.jpg (750x721, 59K)

>no one posting Skelly Queen Ashley Isaacs

weak

Someone already did post her.

Dumbass.

I want to be a qt stick but not that skinny. I want to be 107lb

Attached: 1549553989237s.jpg (250x250, 12K)

I thought that was a boner what have I become

it is a boner

Wow, for a moment I thought this was a double dick pick...

pic*

Mental illness just like covering entire body with tattoos, using synthol and steroids till your body gives, obesity.

Anorexic people are anything but disciplined and in control of their lives

I read BONESPO as BONERSPO and thought pic was a man sporting a boner in white shorts

Jow Forums is a THICC board
surveymonkey.co.uk/r/G3H9D9G

#auschwitzspo

this isn't so bad really