Get off strength routine

>get off strength routine
>switch to intermediate routine
>end up spending 2 hours and 10 minutes at the gym including my session + cardio
>if i include the commute it's fucking 3 hours
>if it is a work day (usually 9 hours) i spend 14 fucking hours away from home
>barely have any time to cook after the gym
>always gotta prep my food for a week in advace

Is this normal? I can barely do anything because of this.

Attached: 8dMnC.png (464x731, 296K)

oh honey

Attached: Priorities.jpg (570x570, 78K)

post routine

I need advice, anyways.

Push
>bench 2x5, 1x5+
>weighted dips 3x8
>chest flies 3x8
>ohp 2x5, 1x5+
>dumbell press 3x8
>tricep extension 3x10

Pull
>rows 2x5, 1x5+
>farmer walks x3 ~100 feet, increase weight when i can
>weighted chinups 3x5
>bicep curls 3x8
>hammer curls 3x8
>cable crunches 3x10

Legs
>squat 3x5
>front squat 3x5
>leg press 3x5
>ham curls 3x10
>calf raises 3x10
>cable crunches 3x10

cut out everything except for bench, ohp, chinups and squats and do 2 of them per workout + do one isolation movement for the last 5 minutes (facepulls every other workout for example)

15 mins per compund movement (x2 per workout) + 5minutes isolation and youre done

Get off work at 5pm, commute and arrive home by 6pm, cook dinner and finish eating by 7pm, hit the gym for two hours finish at 9pm, relax until 11pm.

What’s the problem?

>doing zero back lifts

>chinups
>doing zero back lifts

Attached: 1553965968314.jpg (1134x1134, 180K)

>25 minutes to get to gym
Is that the closest one to your house? Your life will improve by an order of magnitude if you invest in a homegym.

Hijacking this thread for a small routine question
What is a good PPL routine using only a power rack and a barbell?
I've been doing SL for a while but my workout days take too much time

Welcome to the adult world, when you leave before 8 and come after 22

Kid

Invest in a home gym. Best decision i ever made

agreed, should've been pull-ups

Can't really help you user, in fact I have a similar problem, only my 9hrs of work are split also into school. I switched over from 5x5 to phrak GSLP with some added isolation work every workout and suddenly I stopped going into the gym regularly because of the time. I recently watched Bugenhagen's vid where he said to do only 1 excercise (max 3) per session 2-3 times a week. My main goal isn't hypertrophy but I'd like to get some of it tho. I'm thinking of doing only the phrak GSLP with no added isolation. Will this work or will I look like a gym autist powerlifter?

>me
>wake up 5:30
>start at 7. Bike 40 minutes to work
>work until 17:15
>Bike 40 minutes to home
>eat something, go to gym
>home at 9
>shower, sleep.

Life's shit bruh

fucking this. scooby has great advice on what to buy.

Workout at home. Why is this even a problem

there is a reason a lot of people who work following a strength routine only consisting of a couple of lifts. Strength routines are the working mans workout

>this is what dyels think
post body "working man"

>me
>wake up 6am
>work for myself so until the work is done, usually someone to write a quote for or speak to on the phone after 6pm
>Eat anyway at 5:30pm
>Drive to gym for 7:30/45
>Workout until 9:30/10pm
>Shower at gym because I'm not embarrassed about my penis
>Drive home
>Make post workout meal and throw it down my neck
>Go to bed around 10:30/45pm

Grow a sack, fill it with some balls. Magically sprout a dick and go fuck yourself with it.

On a serious note, you are running life on easy mode. Be glad you have a routine and arn't a sad act who "just likes to play vidya..."

Attached: bde03209be6b09594ba7d03fe0b6fad8--successful-people-toms[1].jpg (236x132, 8K)

>wake up before 8 (sleepy as fuck because I had to go to gym late yesterday)
>go to classes
>classes end around 3 pm, work starts at 5 pm, have to take care of as much school work as I can because gym takes away almost all of my free time outside classes
>done with all my shit by 9 pm
>by 10 pm I'm at the gym
>barely staying awake, finish at around 11 pm
>get home just before midnight, still have to take a shower, make myself some food and take care of shit I couldn't do throughout the day
>go to bed around 1 am
>contemplate my shitty existence
>go to sleep around 1.15 - 1.30
>wake up before 8 (sleepy as fuck because I had to go to gym late yesterday)

why even bother

Attached: 1516832349488.jpg (173x180, 4K)

chinups are inferior to pull ups for back my guy

Realistically, your gym routine should be completeable in 60-80 minutes. You are going 3 times a week. Even with a shit commute, you should be able to be able to commit 6 hours of your 168 a week very comfortably.

Also no need to do cardio at the gym, you can run and bike anywhere and those are both pretty decent.

Try to waste less time between sets and just fuck around a bit less. The hour commute sucks but i don't know your options for gyms, so it might be the best you'll get. You could go there straight before or after work to reduce distance potentially.

I hate guys running around with a towel around their waist. It's also mostly the pajeets, or arabs, fuck them. FUCKING FAGGOTS YOU JUST GO NAKED INTO THE SHOWER OR I'M RIPPING THAT TOWEL OFF OF YOU!