ITT: THE KETO DIET

ITT: we talk about:
>good keto recipies
>progress youve made on keto
>advice for others on keto
>answering questions for those who are thinking about doing keto
>best workout routines for keto

I'll start with a really fucking good recipe.

KETO FRIENDLY CHOCOLATE SMOOTHIE

>INGREDIENTS:
Ice
Slimfast chocolate shake mix
Unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
Vanilla extract
Heavy whipping cream
Reddi whip whipped cream

I do a scoop of the protein mix, about 2 tbsp of the vanilla, 3 cups of milk, and about 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream. Mixed with ice and topped off with whipped cream. Amazing. It holds me down from morning until about 4 PM. I would highly recommend it.

Attached: DD-477-ketotuna2.jpg (2191x3286, 3.31M)

absolutely based diet user, but you really don't need the antinutrients and undigestible fibre in that plant matter

I'm doing OMAD and keto. I have six hard boiled eggs and a multivitamin at 6pm each day.

Attached: 1549553989237s.jpg (250x250, 12K)

You do in keto because if you dont eat fiber you cant shit and you get hemmeroids

I made this mistake

Its not fun

Attached: 3e9.png (500x533, 531K)

I've been thinking about trying OMAD but I have a snacking addiction

You should do an ECA stack and take up smoking if you want to reduce your appetite

Wtf. Are you cutting? What's your necessary protein intake?
I'm cutting as well and when I did OMAD I slammed the equivalent of 1.5 chicken breasts, 0.5 cups of rice, and 3 cups of vegetables, all coming out to about 1300-1500 calories depending if I added a couple eggs or a glass of milk.

I last weighed myself yesterday morning (I only weight myself every Monday) and I was 212lb. That makes my TDEE 2,036 per day. I'm trying to get down to 107lb.

>(((I made this mistake)))
Nice try monsanto. Post one(1) good source linking lack of fibre to anything remotely pathological

Are you a midget or did you mean bmr?

I'm 5'4. I want to be a qt stick like Keira Knightley

>KETO FRIENDLY CHOCOLATE SMOOTHIE

never gonna make it. i went down that path. trying to replicate sweet shit you used to eat as a fatty. it's not hard to do. there's a lot of substitutes for sugar and your high fat is going to do the rest. but you'll never lose weight this way eating shit like that. should have had another few eggs or something instead of wasting your calories on some chocolate shit.

That sounds like pozzed trash. Just eat meat, cheese, and eggs. Fix your tastebuds. Eat pretty much zero carbs.

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1005, 128K)

Im doing the same next month brah
except the egg part. Thats rrtarded

>starving yourself of the only energy source your brain can use
ketotards are such brainlets man. Google gluconeogenesis.

Yes that's right, your body will make carbs if you don't give them to it.

Keto diet is catabolic and makes you go bald

how in the fuck is 1.5 chicken breasts, some rice and veggies 1300 calories??

fag braincells run on ketones not glucose.

>Keto diet is catabolic
brainlet

Imagine the smell

Attached: FB_IMG_1555312592255.jpg (1280x780, 58K)

I never had easiert ghostshits than on meat and dairy only.

>counting calories

Attached: 1555303637086.jpg (268x284, 17K)

We have a vast expanse of information available at our fingertips, any question you could ever have will have an answer within seconds. Yet people like you will still be wrong and continue to spread misinformation

The brain CAN use ketones for fuel when glucose supplies are limited, but the liver will still turn your proteins and fats into glucose for the brain to use via gluconeogenesis when you starve your body of its most basic fuel source.

Tell me this, what benefit does a keto diet offer over a standard caloric deficit for losing weight?
Remember - google exists.

5'4 and you weigh 212lb?
Dammit you have some work to do, anonette.
Remember...dont do any drastic caloric reduction, you dont want to fuck up your metabolism even more. Stick to a 10-20%max of kcal reduction.
Try to lose that weight slowly and consistently if you dont wanna ruin your body beyond repair.

>You do in keto because if you dont eat fiber you cant shit
Why would you eat indigestible material just for the sake of pooping? A high fat diet ensures you always have a soft stool that comes out easily. Fiber is what tears your asshole.

Red meat and water is the key brodies. Keep strength, cut weight, feel great HH

Why not both?

Anyone lose a chunk of weight on Keto then switch to a regular CICO diet? Did you notice any differences?

I've lost about 47 lbs on keto and decided to try introducing sugar a little. Waiting to see if i want to go back or not.

Seen you in /fat/. Learn to eat balanced meals instead of rushing to get skinny. You'll become more healthy with a lifestyle that will keep you that way.

Proper hormonal balance

Just drink a diet soda

I got really sick from drinking a couple coke zero's one day, actually. Ended up with the spins and in the hospital. I switched to water as of late (even off of keto). The pop just isn't worth it to me. :(

I'm out of red meat so I resorted to eating celery. Anything is better than disgusting chicken breasts. Will fast until grocery day because I hate chicken that much.

Attached: 1554946675615.jpg (239x211, 12K)

it's ok for weight loss, since it keeps your appetite supressed, pure garbage for bulking, you'll feel sluggish as hell in the gym

also kek at the carnitards that think fruits and vegetables are bad for you

Dont even try to bull shit us brother HH

Attached: DveRw15WoAAqjbT.jpg (675x1200, 159K)

absolutely based and topkek

“Indian” beef:
2tbsp tumeric
2 tbsp cumin
2 tbsp onion powder / diced onions
Salt to taste
Ground Beef- either 90% lean / 10% fat, or get the leanest stuff possible

Mix spices in bowl. Start prepping beef in pan. When pieces of beef are pebble-sized, add spice mixture. Stir in spice mixture as you keep moving the beef around as it cooks. Make sure to strain out extra juices once you’re done cooking.