Can you pec bounce? How do you do it?

Can you pec bounce? How do you do it?

Attached: 1555329123954.gif (325x212, 2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6_ax9tzgOK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3pl8

False, it’s an art. My 76 yr old grandpa learned it while wrestling in HS and he could do it until he passed away

nice

Attached: 50338589_2360351547532000_3915544628031389696_n.gif (960x523, 165K)

#1 be a manlet
#2 do 20 pushups in the morning

gz, after few months youre ready to bounce and make a retard of yourself in front of normies

I could do it even before I started lifting. I think it's something like being able to roll your tongue or move your ears, some people have that mind-muscle connection, others don't.

Develop mind muscle connection. If you have a really strong mind muscle connection, and a pretty muscular body, you can twitch most major muscles.

its a muscle connection thing. You can learn it but it takes time, and some people can do it innately. I know dudes who don't lift at all and can do it, meanwhile I just hit a 250lb one rep PR on bench and only recently have I been able to do it, and my pecs are pretty thick too.

Maybe, but I could not do it before I started lifting. Once I hit around 90kg on bench, it startet coming.

I have almost no pecs and I can make whatever little I have dance. It's easy.

how to learn it?

This. Even a skellington can learn it. It's just something you gotta keep trying until you can eventually do it. Some learn it faster.

If your mother didn't train you in the bene gesserit way, it's too late for you young Atrides.

Attached: Bene_gesserit.jpg (185x147, 9K)

I can. I just flex the muscle "lightly", without flexing the muscles around your upper body.
I remember having been able to do it since I was very young. One fun way of improving it is to do it in the beat of a song.

Im fat and i can do it

Just watched this video youtu.be/6_ax9tzgOK8

It's fucking easy, you don't even need to reach 1 pl8 to do it.
Are you guys fucking peclets?

you need muscle control kinda like how most people can only lift one eyebrow unless you can move that muscle in that way you can move it lifting may help but it’s not guaranteed

Just flex your pecs for a millisecond, then let go.
I think I read somewhere it's beneficial if you're able to bench your own bodyweight, don't take that too seriously though, could be bull.

Can't do it as quickly as OPs pic but I can bounce my pecs a bit
Only 1pl8 bench too

I can only do it if I slightly press my arms against the chest. Am I supposed to be able to do it without involving my arms?

No. you just have to appear like you aren't moving your arms

i can do it somewhat but only both pecs at the same time