Tfw 5'8

>tfw 5'8

Why does god punish his own creations

Attached: 1545865112769.jpg (484x497, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/lifestyle/dating/most-attractive-height-for-man-woman-a3846246.html?amp
imgur.com/a/ezye6ms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Should have drank the fucking milk and slept more.

I did user, i did drank the milk got some good sleep and still was cucked

God either doesn't exist or doesn't care.

>5'8
>he thinks he has it bad
Try being barely as tall or shorter than most girls.

Attached: 1531987002991.jpg (567x437, 35K)

Literally the most attractive height. Stop whining.

Gonna need a source on that one user I've had 0 luck with women since leaving hs

Gonna need proof on that have had 0 sexual encounters since HS

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-10-12-10-20.png (720x1280, 503K)

if all men were 6' and above then 6' would be a manlet

there will always be manlets, and half of the men will always be manlets.

This needs to be stickied so these dumb threads can stop.

standard.co.uk/lifestyle/dating/most-attractive-height-for-man-woman-a3846246.html?amp

>British survey used as source un discussion on American beauty standard's

Attached: 1546299047729.jpg (640x480, 65K)

>mfw nearly 6'
>IN A COUNTRY WHERE 6'1 IS AVERAGE WITH 30% OF KIDS BEING OVER 6'3
At least I can cope and I know I'm gonna kill myself soon so it's not like it matters.

Attached: height.png (649x225, 55K)

If it makes you feel better, being tall doesnt automatically make girls like you. I'm 6'1 and a virgin

>mfw Kraut
>mfw 6'
>mfw it doesn't matter because it's the average here and I know a lot of guys who are way taller than me

If I was under 6' I'd just kill myself. Maybe I should just move to the US and ntr all the amerimanlets.

If you think that being 5'8 is the reason you can't get girls then you are delusional. I'm 5'6 and have had plenty of girlfriends. In fact, I'm dating a hot brunete right now and have been for a year.
Attraction comes down to many elements, including personality and physical attraction. Height is only a small fragment of that category. Sure, being under 6 feet will limit your dating pool a little bit, but that's to be expected. What you should really be looking at is your charisma, whether or not you are funny, nice, facial structure, etc. Why aren't women interested in you? I am incredibly skeptical that it is your height, considering that I am two inches shorter than you.

Gonna need a citation on this one I've had 0 intimate relationships since HS

Tbh I have no idea why I'm having these troubles. As I'm getting no feedback at all, girls don't talk to me at all. while I'm not in a position to see girls often I am on several dating apps and have really put an effort into making the profiles not in a try hard way but in a way to seem somewhat intresting,l. this post had a tad bit of jokeing but comes from a true place of wishing i was taller

Attached: J1ukCf6.jpg (480x341, 16K)

>Imagine being a 5'10 female

Attached: 20707939_1944751959141128_5247866486372215994_n.jpg (326x321, 11K)

Ebenfalls Deutscher. Ich war mit 15 schon 1,86cm, ich glaube das ist Sechs Fuss Ein Inch. Mittlerweile die 1,90cm geknackt. Deutsch-Nordische Gene sind allen ueberlegen.

Anyone under 6'2" in 2019 is NOT going to make it

Based and manletpilled my manlet brother.

Im 5'7'' and leaving rn to fuck some Tinder slut.

>imagine
No need, you just imagined it for us

Gonna need evidence on this one I've had 0 sexy-times since H.S.

>>mfw it doesn't matter because it's the average here and I know a lot of guys who are way taller than me
>KRAUT
KEK LMAO
Our women here in eastern women are taller than you you fucking retard. I saw a blonde bosnian woman today who was like 6'2. She'd mog you to death.
Most women would.
Northern europeans are only tall due to DIET, people here are due to genetics. Far more volatile and brutal mating environment.
I'm 184cm and I'm always the shortest no matter what. In high school, 3 girls in my classes were taller than me.
read the pic i posted krautcel imgur.com/a/ezye6ms

Gonna need affirmation on this one, have not entered a female since HS

If it makes you feel any better user, I'm 6'2 and still an ugly piece of shit. Height is no guarantee of success

i got an average of 3 hours of sleep during my late teens thanks to school
i wonder if i'll get another growth spurt before 25

I feel your pain I slep early drank milk and I'm still 5'3 my sister is fucking 5'6

I'm 5'7 fuck you faggot

>6'2
still a manletori

its other people that choose not to care about us

t. Bipolar type 1

I don't see the problem.
Tall girls are beautiful.