How are you supposed to bulk on raw carnivore? I'm struggling to eat more than 1,300 calories a day

How are you supposed to bulk on raw carnivore? I'm struggling to eat more than 1,300 calories a day

Attached: surf-turf-dinner-preparation-2.jpg (800x502, 151K)

add butter

It's pretty much impossible to bulk as a carnivore unless you're a manlet or don't move, add dairy and you'll have an easier time

drink 6 raw eggs when you wake up. add dairy such as milk. raw of course. hehe.

I thought carnivore diet was for weight loss?

That's just an added benefit, alongside acquiring a tapeworm. Its main purpose is to be edgy.

Fuck you its the most natural way to eat. Fact.

Yeah and cavemen typically lived only to 25. Nature is great, huh

They only lived that long because they didn't have as much access to food as we do. Eat raw meat and only raw meat and you will be very healthy.

No, that would be fashioning weapons from stone and wood and actually hunting animals in nature. There would be days when you didn't get a kill, so would fast for perhaps days at a time.

Going into a butcher and eating raw mince meat isn't natural. Still better than veganism though. Hehe.

W-wait, so the average natural human lifespan isn't 150+ years?

That's what s-sv3rige said...He can't be wrong. Right guys?

sv3rige looks like an old man already, he's not going to make it past 40

Nuts, berries n roots technically. We've never been carnivores. Women foraging actually contributed the majority of food in hunter gatherer communities

Based diet, looks delicious OP

this is a flat out lie

That'd be nuts, seeds, roots, berries, fish and wild game user

Bwahahaha, wow. lol, user.

No, for real, you honestly believe that a day spent picking nuts and berries can even begin to compare with a haul of mammoth, moose, or aurochs, or fish, in terms of nutrient density and calories?

Humans are obligate carnivores. The only wild food at all available during the winter season in most of the world is meat.

user, bruh, just pan sear your steaks with some butter, salt, and pepper. You'll be able to eat a lot more. Don't drink too much of the raw meat koolaid. If you're cooking your steaks rare they are basically raw, albeit still warm and nice to eat, and with a nice cooked surface.

Nope, it's a fact. I said it was.

High child mortality rate drags the average lifespan of a "caveman" drastically down.

>Hunters floored a large herbivore every day and the meat of these hunts was easily conserved when they didn't.

Attached: 1551582247024.jpg (200x313, 10K)

you are right

this was meant for

Wtf, dummy? In winter you can store it for weeks in the cold. In summer you can have your wimminz dry-prep or smoke as much of it as you can throw at them. How hard do you imagine hunting and fishing to be? Do you think a day spent picking berries even compares to a catch of small game, say a rabbit or such?

There's just no competition. baka, user.

Attached: meat-3.jpg (500x500, 39K)

cavemen ate lots of fruits n shit in found in the european wilderness, like uhh ........

LMAO fruit and nuts are bad for you. This is a fact and has been proven many times hehe.

The true redpill is carnivore diet with oats and a strong probiotic like kefir.

That sounds unnatural to me user I don't think that's a good idea.

Mammoths and moose don't eat meat and they look pretty well nourished.

Yeah but humans are obligate carnivores. Fact.

user you know just saying your statement is a fact doesn't make it a fact?

... I don't even. They are ruminants. Can you eat grass, user? Why don't you try it.

yea hunter-gatherers had a full grasp on the concept of making dem beef jerky and correctly dismembering/butchering/freezing game without whole tribes dying of tapeworm and ruhr.

Um I thought no you are describing the average vegan twenty year old lol.

Sv3rige is the most natural human alive. (Besides the Eskimo kids)

Attached: 1554173059246.gif (480x270, 3.24M)

All indigenous cultures understand basic things like butchering (Just cut the animal open, ffs, user) and food preservation, yes, much like they understand how to, for example, tell the edible berries from the ones that kill you dead. You only imagine that it's complicated beyond belief because you yourself don't have the faintest clue, and seem to believe that meat is toxic and dangerous.

99 times out of 100 you can eat meat raw and be perfectly fine. It's not any more of a disease vector than berries can be.

How long do you think your effing berries can be preserved in the wild? Protip: They spoil just as fast as meat does.

coping pretty hard here, user.

get on a normal diet that isn't retarded

How much semen are you drinking? You are getting the required 2L minimum right?

do you know what root vegetables are?
it's hard to hunt, the biggest staples in hunter gatherer societies were fish and plants.

You're a complete retard, please stop posting your low IQ drivel on this site, thanks

Hunting, especially for a migratory tribe willing to adapt to the seasonal patterns of game, is not hard, no. It's work, but also legit fun. I am not saying that you do not round out your diet with whatever shit you can find, but animal protein is (quite obviously) the most readily available source of wild food. Go out into a northern European forest and try to bring me back a plate of root vegetables. All the species and cultivars that I can think of are the result of selective breeding over many thousands of years of human cultivation.

Most plants are poisnous to one degree or another.

>it's not hard
says who? you?
do you even know the actua lquantities of game killed and eaten in paleolithic-mesolithic times all throughout the world?

The vast majority of the animals eaten were sea derived, land animals were hard to catch.
Root vegetables aren't poisonous if cooked, and they don't run away.

>Go out into a northern European forest and try to bring me back a plate of root vegetables
Go out into a northern european forest and bring me back a plate of meat.
There's a reason why hunter gatherers were pathetic in number and got almost wiped out in europe by FARMERS, the only foragers who did well were steppe nomads who relied on FISH from local rivers and domesticated horses and used them as tools for hunting and even as food.

Yeah that gave me diarrhea

lol, perfectly doable, user. Rabbits everywhere, lots of water fowl (mallards are pretty good), boar is an extremely prolific invasive species with open season all year round where I live. Lots of Roe deer. I can only imagine what a cornucopia the paleolithic must have been.

*Farming* is definitely easier to scale than hunting, and grain can be stored almost indefinitely, but that's not what we were debating. We were debating optimal human diet, and the relative pros and cons of huntering relative to gathering, which is something else than farming.

user, you do not need to catch them with your bare hands, you know? You trap them, shoot them with bow and arrow, or drive them off a cliff, or through a hunting fence line. Are you a hunter, user? Do you know the first thing?

Also, not at all dissin' fishin'! Fishing is great, and way easier than hunting (which, again, is not hard).

>How are you supposed to bulk on raw carnivore?
You aren't. If you want to bulk, go on a bulking diet. Bulking diets include carbohydrates.

>Going into a butcher and eating raw mince meat isn't natural
This desu. Natural is eating the whole animal, including organs, fat, blood, brain, skin, bone marrow, stomach contents etc. No hunter gatherer society in history ate the muscle meat and threw the rest of the animal away. Eskimos (held up as models of health by keto and carnivore advocates) aren't even in ketosis because they drink so much glucose-rich seal blood.

>raw carnivore
Jesus.

Anyway, some meats have more fat than others. Some organ meats too.

he's right though, braindead vegan

reminder that most plants are poison

Cover everything in butter.

You will have a naturally aesthetic and lean physique from eating carnivore. If you want to get bigger then you literally just have to eat an absolute fuckload.

How much semen is too much?

eat carbs, fag

you have egg white intolerance. poke holes in the eggs and let them sit in a dark closet for three weeks. after that you can eat them raw and they'll digest fine.

>put yourself on extreme restriction diet
>wtf how do I eat enough to gain weight???

Reminds me of the retards who complain that it's hard to bulk on OMAD. No fucking shit, the entire point of OMAD is to restrict the eating window and limit the amount of food you eat.

Attached: sara ryder visible confusion.gif (280x302, 3.75M)

Sv3rige pls go

Attached: 1555069355702.png (680x798, 327K)

stop doing retarded diets you shitstain

> Goes on starvation diet
Goodbye gains

Sup emaciated vegan activist?
(I'm not Sverige)

How are your vegan teeth doing?

Attached: 1548628963972.jpg (1300x1800, 1.16M)

Did OP say he was vegan?
I'm really confused now...

Attached: 1548685504827.jpg (400x400, 67K)

OP is struggling to eat more than 1,300 calories a day.

Drink 10 raw eggs during the day
Drink 1 liter of raw milk/kefir
Eat half of veal liver
Eat some raw butter
Eat some steak

Voila

Wow is he in Africa? Starving in a prison?

>2019
>eating uncooked meat
>risking E.Coli infections
>risking PARASITE infestations
>risking a horrifying DEATH
>this much ridiculous trolling
ISHYGDDT

I think this ridiculous diet is here to stay.

It's becoming the diet of choice for the tin foil hatters.

Grease and blubber are satiating, must have to excess which is challenge unlike straches.

How's your bloodwork looking?

I'm struggling to not eat atleast 3000

You must be a pussy with no appetite that doesn't lift

>steaks rare they are basically raw
Imagine being this retarded. Read a cookbook.

[citation needed]

drink whole milk, eat butter
go ask sv3rige

isn't it early for summer

Lol where are your figures on average age of ancient humans accounting for child mortality? You're overthinking it, that's how social science works, there is not social science to be done on bones.

you have to overpower the parasites

Retard alert, think for a second what child mortality rates do to "average" life spans.

If you and Bill Gates are in the same room, the average net worth of people in the room is 50 billion. That doesnt make you a billionaire with 50 billion in the bank.

I literally cannot tell if these threads are satire or not anymore. HONK HONK

I'm not going down the rest of this thread but do you all realize that you're getting worked up literally speaking in memes and none of you know what you're talking about? Seriously, just try to think, if you sat down with a group of 160+ IQ purebred western europeans, would they find your opinions intelligent and well-researched or middle school?

why do you fitfags always try the most autistic diets you can find

>How is Arnold Kaufmans blood work?
(AK is a prominent old school health vegan)

Attached: 1548685832090.jpg (1324x696, 63K)

Eat fattier cuts of meat