Ask your crush out

ask your crush out
post results itt
and leave this place for good

Attached: 1546535797871.jpg (640x480, 54K)

Hey op, wanna go out?

user, maybe we could go out today?

Hey, uhhhh, user. do you, uhhh.
DO YOU WANT TO GO OUT?!?!?!

Attached: 1542075663515.gif (500x475, 1.79M)

Ok, it was the other way around, what do anons?

Attached: IMG_20190115_175500.jpg (1440x1988, 380K)

>she just laughed at me and her friends are giggling

Why have i done this

Attached: I+lost+the+laptop+that+had+my+saved+and+_79e2c14f7db9bd846e2e85878b75f720.jpg (657x527, 53K)

>ask your crush out
>post results itt
>and leave this place for good
How about no.

I don't have a crush kk

Good shit user. Have fun at the zoo.

Attached: F3B3C6DA-3834-4F5D-9A8C-3EFCF05D5E92.png (301x167, 129K)

I already asked my crush 10 or so years ago
but she said no
I tried to ask her again few years later
and she said no

Attached: 1526298975180.jpg (250x239, 10K)

I hope you fail horribly chad RRRREEEEEEE

Attached: crab-bucket-WEB1.jpg (640x480, 84K)

Dont have one at the moment because i just started college and haven't really branched out yet plus ive just moved to a different part of the country. Was into this girl i my old school even asked her out to the prom said no but on the night of the prom sent me a nice message saying she hopes to see me have a good time if i went, i already moved then so i was sad as fuck, seeing her posts still makes me sad. Been into her since year 7.

Attached: rukia_kuchiki_sad_rendered_by_alerkina2_d5pdgrp-fullview.png (900x491, 258K)

fucking beta dude please....please don't follow what I did and trail on, stop talking to them IMMEDIATELY and MOVE ON, it's not fucking worth the slow and painful emotional torment, it's clear they're not sexually or romantically interested in you, so just back off

Attached: 1537000699044.jpg (750x741, 116K)

god damnit dude stop fucking lying yo yourself you're not improving yourself by literally subjecting yourself to emotional pain by watching your crush slobber all over and brutally fuck other men infront of you, you shouldn't build your entire foundation of self-improvement on LITERALLY being KEKED those are not good reasons to do that because eventually they will run off with their lives and you will be left without your sick and twisted masochistic source of motivation

Attached: 400.jpg (384x400, 113K)

go to zoo. fuck you want us to say? she's your friend, we don't know her.

o-ok user. where are we going?

Asked her out before and we went to walk around together. But we only did that: no kissing, no hand holding, nothing. Just going around like friends.

Then I asked her out again recently. She accepted! Yipee!
We're going out next week again, but I don't know how to do it so it goes more like a girl+boy thing. Help me, robots, I gotta win this.

Attached: pepapu readying himself.png (796x588, 103K)

kish her alweady

asked her out like 3 times already and she was busy cuz christmas preparations and shit, might ask her again out soon if she has some time left (she probably doesnt like me in that way)

Read, ignored and blocked, god im fucking pathetic

Attached: fuck.png (1080x2160, 142K)

>asked her out like 3 times already
>she was busy cuz christmas preparations
oh my boy...my boy my boy my boy, ignorance really is bliss isn't it...do you really believe that? i bet you actually do
>ask her again out soon
lol
> if she has some time left
my friend, EVERYONE always has time left, as long as you consciously exist on this planet you have time, the thing you get wrong here is that we choose whether or not something is *worth* our time, and I regret to inform you that you are in no way shape or form even worth a minisecond of her time, you're literally nothing to her, you're at the bottom pole of the bottom pole of speed dial beta male support and egobooster time-killing
>(she probably doesnt like me in that way)
this is the only thing you seem to be capable of comprehending

take a fucking hint will you, jesus christ 3 fucking times, do you even have any self-respect? she's fucked twice the amount of guys since then already specially during new years while you're pathetically chasing her around constantly nagging at her like a stupid obsessive little child over and over again, "can we pweeease go owt? pweeease? no? ok...how bout now? how bow now? ....no? wabaw now?", and then you're going to do it AGAIN. "how bow now?" hahaha ohhh jeez, maybe she'll let you pay for her shit out of sheer pity or just to relax and change the constant scene and pressure of choking on cock and squirting all over 6 pack abs and dirty bed sheets

Attached: 1545391536222.jpg (686x713, 78K)

Jesus Christ lads. Send this
>Hey, I think youre cute. Would you like to get coffee sometime?

>Hey, I think youre cute. Would you like to get coffee sometime?
the absolute fucking state of autism

Attached: 717.jpg (324x291, 15K)

yes you are, at least you can identify that, not only are you fucking pathetic but you're also autistic, meek, timid, creepy, disingenuous, fake, unoriginal, uncreative, bland, boring, cheezy, conformative, soulless and robotic, you couldn't even catch another man's attention to save your life, you're not beeing yourself at all, you're just following some stupid fucking ancient timecapsuled article from 1960 you read on the internet on how to talk to girls

you don't ask for permission, you say, you don't copy, you create, you don't ask to be fucking led, you lead

now kys

Attached: 1503412447113.jpg (224x216, 20K)

>Girl ask you out because she likes you
>Gets laid with no effort

>Incels ask her out
>Lose a friend

JUST ASK HER OUT BRO INCEL IS A MINDSET LOL

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Nice PUA techniques there, coping incel retard.

well in that case i can assume you swim in pussy?

from the looks of it it looks like you'll be having to do a lot more coping than I ever will after you hop off that keyboard cock of yours
I let my actions speak for myself, too bad you're literally fucking irrelevant and only exist as a number of all things which will disappear in a few minutes / hours after this thread gets archived so you'll never be able to tell I guess hahaha ohh man you guys

Attached: 1537279597426.jpg (648x556, 60K)

Don't you have some RSD $300 DVDs to watch, coping incel pick up autist retard?

>Don't you have some RSD $300 DVDs to watch, coping incel pick up autist retard?
dude how did you know omg I just bought my 10th one this week

Attached: 1462482341013.png (327x316, 165K)

oh god, my life is absolutely ruined, you didnt answer my question, i guess ill go jump off a fucking bridge

>Bro you are the prize!!! You LEAD the conversation bro! She didn't like you because you ain't no ALPHA male like me! I never get laid but once my GAME is on point and I am in a STATE of HIGH VIBRATION, then magic will happen!

Attached: WFNIy6Bwx01u6JAQ_YY12WsrTRabWmkztMnIi0Skals.png (320x292, 40K)

Remember to grab both her hands...

nahh, i bet he a fag with no social life who never tasted any pussy

you feel better after that post champ?

>you don't copy, you create
in context of your post and what it really is, this is funnier to me than it should be maybe.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL NO I haven't spoken to her in like six years

>dude how did you know omg
i think the real surprise would've been if you didn't know what an RSD $300 DVD is.

I copied anons line and also failed.

Attached: fail.png (1439x317, 11K)

how is this a fail get her number you tard

well, i got blocked, you didnt, keep going

Imagine being so abysmally autistic you think this is a failure.

Autistic chads do exist

Well did you actually get her number or did she just think you were fooling around and referenced the song?

please tell me this is the weakest bait i've seen today. please be bait.