How healthy is it to eat a whole rotisserie chicken from walmart every day?

How healthy is it to eat a whole rotisserie chicken from walmart every day?

Attached: NIGGERS.jpg (450x450, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalchickencouncil.org/chicken-the-preferred-protein-for-your-health-and-budget/the-nutritional-value-of-chicken/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good just do fasting 1 day in week

You should eat a carton of eggs and drink a gallon of milk with that. Then you will get big

not my photo but here's the nutritional value

1360 calories, 120g protein.
Not bad.

Attached: ch.jpg (3264x2448, 2.31M)

Hmm eat dis at allotted time, fast for rest of day until tomorrow, repeat. What do you think? Based or unbased?

Really? Maybe I’ll start a new diet.

AND THEY'RE ONLY $5.30

$2-$3 if you buy them before they get thrown out at some locations.

bigots

Attached: edf.png (249x77, 32K)

Do it breh. It's also the cheapest way to do it. Walmart sells these things for no profit (called a loss leader) to get people into the store and buy other things

If I were to buy 5 of these, how long would they each last in the fridge? Is 5 days too long? Should I just buy a new chicken every day?

Dont know if it matters but someone I know eats rotisserie chickens from multiple grocery stores all the time and she said the ones from walmart were the only ones THE DOG WOULDN'T EAT.
She said the dog would smell it and not touch it.

probably one or some of the ingredients used in the rub.

Basically if its yer one meal of the day, pay a little more for some better quality and throw some vegitables in. Maybe go with a medley.

Attached: httpss3.amazonaws.comfoodservicedirect.comlargeoriginalimages10014500009538.jpg (650x499, 48K)

I bet this has a lot of sodium. Might not be a good idea.

>A whole chicken has 4,960 milligrams of sodium

Yeah nah m8

You'll be fine, just don't eat the skin

>not eating costco rotisserie
unless you somehow don't have a costco in your town you've got no excuse

Just drink water you idiot.

Its all on the skin pretty much. So long as you peel it off, its just regular chicken underneath

i used to do this.

breddy gud desu

This, take off the skin or the salt will fuck up your joints in no time

I eat rotisserie chicken every single day, I just rip off chunks of it for lunch and dinner with some broccoli and spinach. I let it last me 2 or 3 days, I use my hands like a mongo to eat it down to the bone, I've slimmed down a lot since I've been doing it for almost 2 months.

Between this and eggs it only costs like 20$ a week for me to eat, so that's pretty based.

Attached: 1554526914511.jpg (819x827, 248K)

Don't keep a whole ass rotisserie chicken in the fridge, retard. Pick it clean, shred the meat, and use it for something. Make shredded chicken tacos, mix it with rice and vegetables, act like you know what food is.

The biggest thing with these ready to go meats is salt. Maybe dont eat it all in one go. Take off the skin.

I picked up a a rack of ribs from one of these places. No carbs. Dry rub. Ate the whole thing. Almost gave me a migraine. I could deal the blood vessels in my head pulse.

And I drink 65 to 100 oz of water a day. So that's not it.

So yeah, watch the salt content of any ready to eat meat. Then look for added bullshit sugars.

I reckon 15% of the calories is in the skin aswell.

spotted the nigger

I don't know but its just cooked meat, it can't rot that quickly after all

did you eat the skin with it ? i have a hard time not eating the skin when i take a rotisserie chicken (skin is guuud)

how much have you lost

usually yeah I eat the skin with it, and I use a little bit of sweet baby rays bbq sauce so I don't go insane eating the same thing daily. I'm not competing or anything so I don't care about using it
I'm not quite sure, I've leaned down a lot that I know, here is a before and after photo of me at my biggest if this motivates you. I cheat once or twice a week, I'd like to see what I'd look like if I didn't cheat during the weekends, but I'm proud of the progess. Summer and my 25th birthday are coming up so I think I'll avoid cheat meals until then so see what I can achieve by june

>inb4 tattoo fag

Attached: 57503726_2075317676102335_7238868254410670080_n.jpg (640x640, 75K)

>cheat on the weekends
sheit. I can avoid it if I just stay home, but If I'm out doing shit with others, it's hard to avoid food when they're eating 8 times a day.
I usually have one good home cooked meal during the week, and on the weekends, I will either get a chicken and eat half each day, or a thing of hot wings, and split that between days as well.
I cant imagine eating a whole chicken every day in one meal. Maybe if you do half and half 8 hours apart, but OMAD is just natural to me now

Once you acquire plaque in your arteries from cholesterol, it is irreversible and permanent.

I can't imagine eating an entire chicken in one day either, which is why I make one chicken last a few days, the broccoli helps fill me up too. For breakfast I just do 4-5 eggs half being egg white and mixed fruit, keeping it simple for myself just helps me save money, plus I'm seeing results so I have no reason to stop tbqh

thanks for the motivation breh

The salt from eating a processed rotisserie chicken is going to fuck you up

Rotisserie chicken is based. BUT BE FUCKING CAREFUL! Make sure that it isn't processed, seasoned or treated with any preservatives unless you want a huge increase in your risk for cancer.

Attached: 1549726162151.jpg (720x720, 77K)

IGA is overpriced af. $11

>Make sure that it isn't processed, seasoned or treated with any preservatives
How do you do that. The store just says something like "vegetally fed only"

ko

how much did you weigh In left and how tall are you?
great progress fren

Attached: IMG_3896.jpg (637x504, 69K)

i usually buy my rotisserie chicken from a qt, she doesn't season it and it's straight from the rotisserie. I'm sure there are places where you can buy roti chicken without seasoning or preservatives

I'm seeing good results, but I'm also just simply starving myself, not even bothering to keep up nutrients or anything. By half a chicken, I mean I'll literally eat just that half chicken and a handful of tortilla chips and that is it. like 700cal. A couple weeks ago I bought a scale to track my weight and it's just all over. I lost 10 pounds in one week, and gained back 3 in two days with almost no change in diet. Maybe it's just the scale, but idk.

Not eating is really helpful for saving money. My food budget the month is always less then $100

I think the most I peaked was almost 200, I was lean most of my life so I tried to avoid weighing myself often because I was filled with shame for becoming a fat fuck when I was a shredded skateboarder/swimmer in high school

we’re all gonna make it

>5’7 turbo manlet reporting in

Attached: A2DB9AD6-9785-4DCE-ACA4-194C4B8E212F.png (1242x2208, 1.15M)

Gotta eat your veggies bro, they’re filling and you need some nutritional value in your meals, starving yourself is the wrong way to do it. If I don’t eat properly I feel fatigued and get a little shakey after a workout

Attached: 68258168-E24B-4E6A-9F25-0F10440C7003.jpg (550x645, 121K)

Dunno but I use to eat a whole one of those and one of those bagged salad kits a for lunch most days when I was out doing field work.

My fellow Quebec brah

Maxi usually has 2 for 16$. Problem is they dry out really fast. Costco is king, followed by Metro

wut was ur routine to slim down that much? alot of cardio? or a mix of lifting and ricardio

>3/4 of a teaspoon

You a bitch

I've heard of people using the bones of these to make stock. Anyone here know anything about this?

>lifting and ricardio
kek

How can I know the calories if I take the skin off? Can someone help me approximate them or something?

Just consistent weight lifting 5-6 days a week and HIIT or regular cardio depending on how I’m feeling that day 2-3 times a week, I just stay fairly consistent with eating the same thing everyday so that’s the biggest part for me at least

Peel off the skin, then

costco has the best rotisserie chicken.

If you have a costco near you but you don't go, just fuck right off.

nationalchickencouncil.org/chicken-the-preferred-protein-for-your-health-and-budget/the-nutritional-value-of-chicken/