We always talk about what women do wrong...

We always talk about what women do wrong, but in this thread we talk about how women would behave if we lived in your perfect world. Describe the behaviors a woman would do if she was the perfect woman.

Attached: wemon.jpg (3000x2000, 98K)

they wouldn't exist because in my perfect world NOTHING would exist LOL

take the male brain, put it in the female head. problem solved

LMAO YEET XD XD XD please fuck off entirely

wouldn't that be gay

no because they dont have a penis

You say this without context of what the original godhead was like. There's a reason we do this whole existence/experience thing.

what the hell is a godhead haha

men want to date other men with female looks, that's why traps are so popular

At the most fundamental level you are already it, you're just dealing with several layers of user interface. They tend to confuse things.

shut up me i already knew that

you are right, oh god, they like each others penis, like, a lot, too

which part of NOTHING are you having trouble with

Well a good portion of the rest of the samefags don't seem to. Don't mind me, interacting with myself is the only reason I do this anyway.

Nothing is a concept, the yin to the something yang. Don't invest too deeply in duality, it's a spook.

>a spook
fucks sake i thought you faggots dropped that shit last year finally
YES YOU'VE SEEN SOME YOUTUBE VIDEOS ON STIRNER, WE GET IT

Actually what I'm getting at is in certain ways the complete opposite of egoism, but stirner has some good terms that I'll use regardless.

> implying even the idea of perfect woman exists

why use his terms though?

Because I like them.

I sing because I have need of your ears.

>I sing because I have need of your ears.
ooooo 3deep9me bruh, i bet you have to beat the art history majors off with a shovel

I'm usually preoccupied dealing with brainlets who get autistically caught up on words.

hurr, rekt me m8!
i asked why you use his terms, implying "rather than any else's terms", what did you like about the terms of his that you use? i was trying to learn more about why you like those terms.
i probably couldn't handle the explanation cause im such a brainlet tho so its okay, please do not respond to this, just carry on being superior to me in every way. sorry.

Talk to me I guess

Don't go from to like you didn't instigate this. Besides your question is silly, I used the word because it expressed the meaning I wanted. Words are a medium.

>loyal
>upfront about their intentions
>don't sweat the small shit
>maintain a strong sex drive throughout a marriage

other than that they can basically be the same as they are now

They would all be slightly more autistic than me so I can be the superior female and they can never bully me ever again

okey dokey user, sorry i'm too much of a brainlet to know why you like the words you do.

Attached: 1535622278281.png (493x43, 3K)

I like it because duality is a spook. I mean that. I don't really see a more succinct way to put it other than using stirners's terminology. And I guess spook has an attitude to it I like maybe. But words are stupid, an annoying medium, a necessary evil, the best we can do in our situation, tools to express meaning. If meaning is understood, it matters little to me what the means to expressing it were.

>if she was the perfect woman.
Be a virgin and be loyal to me. For all the other women just act like men. Be productive, don't dress like whores. don't act like whores. But this will never happen

How the fuck did this thread become so off topic

Same way everything goes to shit here, anons are posting.

Because rehashing the same five opinions about women with a new coat of paint is boring.

then don't post in the thread roastie

>Your thread is boring so i will ruin it for everyone else

based selftalking user