Which country has the best cuisine of all?

Which country has the best cuisine of all?

Attached: 5a7dc169d03072af008b4bf2-750-562.jpg (750x562, 82K)

america tbqhwy

Top Tier: Italy, Vietnam

Mid Tier: India, Spain, Britain.

Shit Tier: America

French -> persian/middleeastern -> thai -> chinese -> italian -> japanese

From best to good but not best, rest of the world is irrelevant

Attached: 1534415533728.jpg (227x225, 6K)

>Vietnam top tier
>Britain mid tier
It's like you're not even trying to bait

Attached: 1541123977273.jpg (460x276, 20K)

>God tier: France
>Shit tier: German

Lebanon

top tier qts too

I have a secret for you. British ingenuity doesn't just stop at the fact that we invented more than half of today's inventions but we also made the most food.

I'm telling you. More foods are of British origin than any other country. And some of them are fuckin God tier

>Lebanon
Wrong on both counts.

probably Italy, they've got pizza and pasta and even one of those gives them a gold

United States, because there's no real definition of it. Hamburgers are American, crawfish etouffee is American, tacos and fajitas are American, barbecue is American, pizza is American, gumbo is American. The fact that we're just a mish mash of all the world's cultures means we have everything every other country has and everything every other country doesn't.

It's defined by country of origin you dumbfuck
So no, you basically only have dogshit gumbo

Look at this nigga, trying to play it off as if other countries don't have an ounce of diversity.

Germans have currywurst and doener which beat ANY american low tier couisine

top tier: mexican and italian
shit vomit tier: israel

AMERICAN FOODS (invented in USA):

American food is #1 in deliciousness (assuming you use high quality ingredients) even if it does make you chubby.

Proof:

>macaroni and cheese
>philly cheese steak
>milkshakes
>coca cola
>beef jerky
>cheeseburger
>chocolate chip cookie
>corn dog
>buffalo wings

The only thing that is really good here is beef jerky, and it's expensive as fuck

Yeah... britain's toast sandwich is a culinary classic, am i right? You can't beat Pho and Banh Cuan.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.58_[2018.07.19_13.11.43].png (464x674, 344K)

wtf nigger? cheese is my favorite food

literally all on that list is vomit tier
and beef jerky wasn't even invented in usa
dried/cured meat has been done globally since the dawn of time to prevent spoilage
the jerky you know and love is SOUTH american aswell
you're letting your american IQ show

ah meant to reply to that other retard above sorry bro, not hard feels pal

>literally all on that list is vomit tier
you're a retard

powdered "cheese" mixed with water is vomit tier, 100%.

high quality macaroni and cheese is not

in america, you can buy a $1 cheeseburger or you can buy a $15 cheeseburger. i've never paid more, but al ot of people do

there's high and low quality food. don't judge it based on the low quality food

>the jerky you know and love is SOUTH american aswell
you're talking about pemmican, which tastes like shit

God tier: my country
Shit tier: your country

Every country has something to offer, but if you say french then you don't know shit. Everything you can get in france you can get in the uk or any other country in europe.

Only really america doesnt have what I'd describe as cuisine, it has some absolute dog shit. But it does have some stuff thats genuinely pretty tasty. Just nothing of its own

im not sure why thats even considered a thing. just seems like a meme. Britain really does have some delicious shit though

I eat most of those things, they cant be described as cuisine, come of it.

what are you talking about. You can get every single one of those things of varying quality in every fucking civilised country, they are not american. and america is known for having no standards when it comes to ingredient quality anyway

a 1000$ burger is still a burger , retard
and it doesn't matter wether authentic jerky is AMERICAN or not, you don't get to take credit for it because its so obviously not american
ill shill for france
the reason why their cuisine is top tier is because they have argueably the most complex dishes and techniques that youve probably never experienced before
and it's something you can only get in a very high quality restaurants where the cooks meet at 6oclock in the morning to cook stocks and reduce sauces for the afternoon

you get these "very high quality" restaurants everywhere in europe and I've worked in many of them. France doesn't really have anything going over anywhere in europe if you're going by a certain standard of quality.

but we are talking specifically about cuisine

what cuisine did your high quality restaurant cook?
the ones where i worked were french cuisine, in denmark

Like I said, im comparing each cuisine by being at the top of its game otherwise its a meaningless discussion. and after that it comes down to personal preference. I don't like a shitload of traditional french things. No country is strongly better than the others.

except america is solidly at the bottom.

Wakanda origiggig

Italy and Turkey.

I would fucking kill to have someone serve me Turkish breakfast in the mornings. And fuckin dondurma, don't get me started. Chewy ice cream is the best, westerners have NO clue.

Italy just obviously, pizza and pasta. can't go wrong.

Attached: turkish.jpg (736x552, 158K)

Look dude, I get what youre trying to say but I just have to disagree
I would prefer to eat at a classic french restaurant than NOMA any day of the week and I'm danish and do feel a sense of pride in having NOMA in our ranks

I still stand by the position that the french have developed the best cuisine even when compared to others at the top of their game

France has some great, complex dishes, but Italy wins for simplicity - I've had a few slices of salami in a ciabatta - not even butter - and it was fucking delicious. The French make it complex and great, the Italians take a few top quality ingredients and make it great.

>putting meat over fire is amerian
>this user
>serious

>It's defined by country of origin you dumbfuck
It's been part of our country for so long that there are now the original versions and American versions. Tex Mex is different from Mexican. American Italian is different from Italian. Cajun is different from French. Gumbo is different from West African food.

The United States of America. It isn't a contest. Other countries emulate our food standards

>You can get every single one of those things of varying quality in every fucking civilised country
Not the American versions though. I'm not talking about the original dishes, I'm talking about the Americanized versions. How often do you eat barbecue brisket?

france, japan, iran
that is all

Yes, barbecuing was invented by native Americans in the Caribbean. That's as American as you can get.

>Which country has the best cuisine of all?
America
it has the best everything else to

I live in SF and this is what I eat almost every week as a low to middle class American:

Milk and toasted oats
Turkey sandwiches
Chips and salsa
Chicken + broccoli + rice
Oranges
Chocolate ice cream
Ceasar salads
Pizza
Snickers bars

Holy fucking shit. That time I went to France, holy shit, their fucking croissants are to fucking die for. Never tasted a better snake than that shit holy fuck.

Attached: 1534752569461.png (815x556, 300K)

Mexican, spanish, Greek, lebanese, irani, italian, Cantonese, Japanese are top tier.