Coffee Appreciation Thread

Coffee Appreciation Thread

ITT post pictures of your morning cuppa, what you put it in, how you make it, how you incorporate intonyour diet/workouts, and why it is the greatest drink on earth...etc.

>B-b-but Dr. Goldstein says coffee is bad and...
Fuck off. There are plenty of anti-coffee threads for the shills to post in.

Attached: i-LOVE-coffee-coffee-25055460-1280-800.jpg (1280x800, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sweetwaterorganiccoffee.com/kalita-wave-stainless-steel-dripper-185/
healthline.com/nutrition/top-13-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-coffee#section1
healthline.com/nutrition/why-is-coffee-good-for-you#section1
chaosandpain.com/tips/tips-coffee-elixir-of-the-gods/
mealpreponfleek.com/5-surprising-things-you-didnt-know-about-caffeine/
thrillist.com/drink/nation/coffee-facts-things-you-didn-t-know-about-coffee
anabolicmen.com/caffeine-testosterone/
sci-fit.net/2017/collection-supplement-vitamin-studies/#Caffeine
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2019-03/eaou-sic031519.php
plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>bean water

yikes

im gonna call it that from now on
thank you.

To answer my own thread: I like getting up at 4:15, grinding up some dark roast, and using a French press. Usually drink it black but sometimes add ghee, salt, and MCT. Then sit on my porch and enjoy it before heading to my 5am workout.

>Ghee, salt and MCT
Nigga wtf are you doing

Attached: wakeywakey.png (470x513, 312K)

I wonder if I could throw my morning cup of coffee in the blender with a scoop of chocolate protein powder.

yes its pretty good.

also, add some soluble coffee in your pre-workout shake too

Interesting idea. I'll give that a go sometime.

>Imagine putting anything into your coffee other than grounded beans and water

>imagine thinking people are impressed that you don't add anything to your coffee
pleb

Attached: 2aa625d10f60e97a279abfe9c9e2b3b0.jpg (1365x2048, 145K)

Ive been doing IF in prep for summer, meaning skipping breakfast and drinking black coffee. Only problem with that is the quality of the coffee matters much more if youre not smoothening it out with cream.

So I've actually been trying out cold brew, and its actually really good. Even black, its incredibly smooth with none of that acidity or bitterness. Only issue is you gotta let it steep in the fridge for 24hrd, so you need to plan in advance. But its really easy to do. Just grind beans, throw them in a large cup with water, cover in the fridge, filter the grounds the next morning

>wanna start drinking black coffee
>afraid it's going to make my teeth yellow
what do i do? i add milk but it just doesnt taste like real black coffee to me

Don't do that unless its cooled down. Hot liquid + protein powder will just cook/denature the whey, and you just end up with rubbery cooked whey blobs floating on top. If you cooo it down first though, it might work

Just buy good coffee and grind it yourself. Also learn to prepare it properly.

Clean your teeth.

>soil storage organs

yikes
You can make all foods sound bad. Doesnt prove shit retard.

Attached: 220px-Patates.jpg (220x143, 13K)

The presence or absence of milk doesnt have an effect on coffee's staining ability. Coffee with milk will still stain.
Either way, if you're worried, just brush your teeth after morning coffee before going to work. I do this anyway because coffee breath

>Coffee with milk will still stain.
what have i been doing for the past 3 fucking years then

Attached: 1472560114948.jpg (750x745, 145K)

>imagine cutting your fast state and all his benefits for no reason at all
Reminder to not be a fag and not put shit on your coffee

So let’s discuss cold brew coffee before gym. Does coffee make you catabolic? Does it actually make you cut fat easier on an empty stomach?

coffee is a must have for my mornings

Attached: 6B79DF55-E64C-461F-AA88-42CD99DEF9B2.gif (500x500, 444K)

front page

Christ. I hope you never become my neighbour if you're up at 4am grinding beans. Electric grinder?
I use a moka pot at home but later when I'm at work I'll have a double espresso depending how fucked I feel.
Anyone had a magic before?

Lol no worries senpai. I live in the middle of nowhere in a cabin by myself.

Moka pots are pretty neat. Saw one in action for the first time over a fire recently when a friend brought one on an ice climbing expedition. It was pretty tasty desu. Might get one for myself.

What's a magic?

Look at this faggot adding queer shit to his coffee

>it's another coffee thread

Attached: 908.png (402x344, 72K)

Chill man. I said "sometimes". I go black 95% of the time.

>wife and I got into an argument about coffee a couple of days ago
>she told me that her boomer moms boomer doctor told her coffee is bad for you

I fucking hate boomers so much. They make me seethe. I’m sorry, Dr. Goldstein, but what you learn in med school in the 70s no longer applies here

Boomers are unironically the most health-illiterate retards I've met.
>Salt bad
>Fat bad
>Eggs bad
>Fasting bad
>Bread and cereal good
>Diet soda good
>Processed shit healthy if says "natural" on the label

Never take health advice from boomers or Boomer doctors

Shhhhhhhhh get out shills

Attached: 309.png (600x400, 124K)

Mornin' partners

Attached: 1510419524536.jpg (300x250, 81K)

A Mexican fella I worked with at a restaurant showed me this. its amazing give it a try sometime boys. brew a full pot of generic coffee like Folgers or something then dump it back in the brewer. replace grounds with some sort of espresso and brew again
>pic related
Put pot in fridge/freezer let it chill add ice and your favorite sweetener. An Amazing double brewed ice coffee for them summer days.

Attached: e2f91cae-76af-4c14-86eb-6f470f6cb032_1.42791098ef38dfe33a4c8406303a92be.jpg (450x450, 32K)

Sipping on a columbian roast maxwell house made with my mr. Coffee automatic coffee maker. Just a bit of half and half to balance out that acidity.

coffee: 2 spoons of instant Nespresso gold (I'm a newbie to coffee and have little time) in 0.5L 90°c water
Additives: sprinkle of cayenne pepper and ginger
I only drink that one a day and it wakrs me the fuck up and makes my skin feel warm and my airvents open

sweetwaterorganiccoffee.com/kalita-wave-stainless-steel-dripper-185/

Kalita master race. 30g grounds (whatever looks good from nearby specialty shops) to 600g water, 100g interval pours.

Gonna save up for a juicy stove top espresso machine after graduation

ahem

Attached: 1521379064249.png (600x400, 147K)

this meme always makes me kek for some reason

Attached: 1554738425942.jpg (1000x749, 114K)

If you've ever had a flat white, it's like that but with less milk and using a double ristretto. Walker drink but it's good.

1tbsp heavy whipping creme. That’s it, 50cals still tho but thick and delicious.

Can anyone tell me why if I drink 1 cup of coffee( i put 1 tablespoon in boiling water) I feel really bad, almost throw up and feel like shitting myself, and feel dizzy af for at least 2-3 hours afterwards, but if I take 1 cup of preworkout I feel full of energy, positive as fuck, feel like my mental fog is gone and get no side effects except maybe a little shakiness ? I suspect it's because some of the other shit preworkout has in it, like L-arginine ?

What? You put the coffee directly in the water? No wonder you feel sick. Most methods have the water pass through the coffee so you're not literally eating grounds. Try either another method (coffee pot, French press .. etc) also try doing half reg, half decaf. Taking L theanine with some coffee also helps offset the jitters and gives you more of a calm focus.

If none of that works, you might just have some weird ass genes that don't jive with the java.

Me too. I debated getting a mug like this, but I don't think people would get it

I get a large coffee with a double shot of espresso almost every morning at this local coffee shop. There are two baristas there that don't charge me for the espresso, so that's a plus.

up to two cups a day lads

arrest me

Attached: pepecoffee.png (400x333, 91K)

Based. Black Eye is most patrician choice for a cuppa

bunch of loser druggies itt

>healthline.com/nutrition/top-13-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-coffee#section1
>healthline.com/nutrition/why-is-coffee-good-for-you#section1
>chaosandpain.com/tips/tips-coffee-elixir-of-the-gods/
>mealpreponfleek.com/5-surprising-things-you-didnt-know-about-caffeine/
>thrillist.com/drink/nation/coffee-facts-things-you-didn-t-know-about-coffee
>anabolicmen.com/caffeine-testosterone/
>sci-fit.net/2017/collection-supplement-vitamin-studies/#Caffeine
>eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2019-03/eaou-sic031519.php
>plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/

Attached: Coffee OPM.jpg (1200x869, 182K)

not science based, back to the garbage where it came from

>not brewing your own coffee

Attached: 1546045100464.webm (640x358, 1.91M)

I'm 100% positive that no one has ever had their first taste of coffee and thought, "Wow this isn't absolutely disgusting in every way imaginable"
Then you try to like it day in and day out until you can't live without it.

How long after quitting coffee did the bloat go away?

Attached: C232CE65-5ADB-472F-8E3A-553C1AAB7F1C.jpg (1125x2072, 779K)

Tea Master Race

>reasonable caffiene levels
>green tea has benefits