Boogie is on the process of going full Chad mode. Jow Forums better step ya game up

Boogie is on the process of going full Chad mode. Jow Forums better step ya game up.

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-134431_Twitter.jpg (1080x1351, 567K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5-86IVFvIh-USUwsSflstVbEszyw3lIl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PAY FOR MY TEETH

Never ever

Attached: downloadfile-2.png (921x650, 301K)

Bruh ..

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-135036_YouTube.jpg (1080x784, 404K)

can't wait to hear how he doesn't deserve it and he should live with his mistakes and boo-hoo patreon link in the description

>be gluttonous shit
>destroy body
>patch it with surgery
>destroy teeth
>parch it with surgery
brave and inspiring

Bruh

have you started lifting yet or are you still just walking around the block with your dog?

as much as i'm disgusted by boogie i'm happy for him. nobody deserves to have the british pepsi addict look he had going on.

tomorrow I promise

Serious question.
Is this potentially hazardous to your health?

Holy fucking shit ahahaha

the roof of his mouth doesn't look normal

womp womp

Attached: Untitled.png (713x461, 23K)

it's just drilling studs into your jaw bone and popping caps on the end
it's like the absolute top tier dental replacement method

He claims his molars were either completely gone or damaged beyond hope. How the fuck do you get to this point without being in constant pain? Or at the very least stop eating unholy levels of sugar or brushing his teeth more than once a decade?

what the fuck. wouldn't that get instantly demonetized?

Attached: 1554936725068.png (460x460, 429K)

jesus christ

it's a video of a surgery, i don't think medical topics get demonetized.

Thats what it looks like with 0 teeth

there's circumcision videos on youtube
frankly I think baby mutilation should be right next to CP, if not above it, but i'm the insane one

seriously fucking reached for the mouthwash as i was watching him describe his teeth

The man clearly doesn't know how to take care of a human body. He is too lazy to be bothered to brush or eat healthy.

whatever gave you that impression

Do they show the jew sucking on the baby pp?

delet this

>tfw I bust my ass 60 hours a week, every week, and I can't afford new teeth but this fat piece of shit pays for it with money he made recording himself drinking mountain dew/Doritos smoothies

Tell me why I shouldn't kill myself today

Attached: 1530965938_1432629788_tumblr_n75coccc6c1tewpj4o1_400.gif (396x385, 39K)

i dont get why they block even mild gore but allow surgery videos that have the same amount, if not more blood. there's also anal bleaching and vag waxing on yt but i assumed that shit would be demonetized too.

they look so fake

Attached: D4PhaE7X4AAVFh3.jpg (1200x1200, 250K)

education purposes I suppose
watching some 12 year old on a skateboard snap his leg clean in half is entertaining, but not very educational

who the fuck knows how youtube logic works

brand new teeth in a 40 year old face
reckon hair plugs are next?

These are his old teeth. Kek.

Attached: IMG_20190416_140930.jpg (1536x2048, 296K)

God this is disgusting. I've been trying to quit pepsi for almost a year now, as somebody who's been on a can a day for over 10 years it's harder than it sounds. My teeth are very fucked but I'm still very young so it hasn't had time to completely fuck them over, the dentist said there's still time to salvage them at least. Anyway I think I'll watch his gross tooth vlog whenever I think of drinking some. thanks boogie, you disgusting piece of lard.
like the other guy said it's because it's educational. same reason TLC is allowed to air this sort of thing, in between all that big fat fabulous life type shite.

>a fucking quarter of that tooth has been completely erroded by a cavity
this is horrifying, how do you not blow your brains out from the pain

Attached: kramer.jpg (408x408, 89K)

Looks like candy corn.

He looks hideous
What the fuck?

Goddamn... Boogie looks motherfucking handsome! Literally never thought a guy like that could improve but he has shown us all there is hope, that you can go from a 3/10 to and 8/10. Dude is going to be a SLAYER when he loses the fat, oh my god. Amazing how straight teeth, a haircut and a beard trim can make you look 20 years younger. Holy shit.

His new teeth look like when you add a smile filter to a selfie on FaceApp.

That's what I thought it was at first.

That happened to two of my wisdom teeth. It stops hurting after a while.

Boogie is a cyborg

Attached: A5EA8606-8D21-429C-8383-E636E0EF2F3B.jpg (900x900, 240K)

great, now he beable to eat more food and gain more fat.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

soul/soulless

it's better than the sugar stalagmites he had in there before

Kek.

yes education
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5-86IVFvIh-USUwsSflstVbEszyw3lIl

hahahaha

I'm so glad I stopped drinking soft drink years ago and very rarely have sweet food.

Attached: fw.jpg (750x770, 37K)

he looks off with those teeth.

that shit looks like when people put those plastic vampire teeth on for halloween

>list of his teeth
>every checkmarked tooth has an abscess
>not just a cavity, but a full-blown infection
fat people unironically disgust me
he'll double his junk food intake now that he can't even get cavities anymore

Attached: boogie.png (1600x900, 1.35M)

Attached: r2562457235.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Kek.

Attached: 1539019768006-tv.png (455x455, 227K)

How can you live like this?
What kind of disgusting animal would let themselves degrade to this point?

Attached: 204A029C-51F2-4A53-AF8E-B2F919678093.gif (444x250, 1.72M)

they're brand new mate, they're going to look more natural over the years but even there they look good

So anons have you given boogie his teeth tithe yet?

Attached: reybugs_by_rob3tck-d99b0m4.jpg (1024x645, 94K)

my god this is crazy

No, that's the only part of his dumpster fire of a body that looks normal, since it's determined entirely by his skull. It just seems odd because any normalcy is out of place in the middle of all that gluttonous wreckage.

Attached: hobbes.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Simple.
Outlive boogie is your new life mission.

Having teeth jutting out in all directions wouldn't be qualified as "dental health"

That's actually pretty educational. Teaches kids not to do faggy stupid shit like skate board tricks.

YOU'RE FUCKING 12 IN WICHITA TIMMY YOU ARENT A LORD OF DOG TOWN

my lateral incisors never developed beyond little tiny bits just barely breaking the gums iceberg-style so they gave me fake ones when i was like 12. it was really noticeable at first, but nearly a decade later my friends didn't even know they were fake until they noticed they didn't glow when we went to a black light bowling place

FUCK YOU MOM! I WANNA BE HARCORE!

Getting his teeth out to suck down chocolate milk more efficiently

Gluttony is a sin.

>outliving an obese man 26 years older than me
a challenge, indeed

Attached: 1.jpg (350x350, 22K)

You shouldn't kill yourself user.

Fuck off. That whale disgusts me

I actually really enjoyed it when he reacted to seeing his new teeth. My underbite didn't get fixed until I was 19 but when they did it I didn't even recognize myself, the confidence boost of a lifetime.

Just watched the video. Haven't felt so uncomfortable in years. They start flapping the piece of skin underneath the metal implants around. I felt a feeling in my mouth I've never felt before, nor want to feel again.

BRUSH THREE TIMES A DAY AND USE DENTAL FLOSS EVERY DAY!

Attached: what_using_fortify_feels_like.gif (480x480, 703K)

Nah, those are great to show to new mothers considering it. Let her see what it really looks like, instead of the sugar-coated description the doctor gives, and see if she still thinks it's a good idea.

Attached: 1551493319888.png (765x421, 189K)

Reminds be of being 11 and finding breast exam videos. Fun times.

don't forget your mouthwash, user!

BRB, gonna go floss again.

Attached: 1510868505948.png (258x449, 131K)

>I stapled my stomach together so now I can eat whatever I want just like before the surgery lmao
>I got teeth implants so now I don't have to nother with oral hygiene....just like before

Bravo

Just let the Burgers have this one, they got enough bad stereotypes as it is

>mfw

Attached: 5b3e264a9f1de212e6fec89e651d45ab.jpg (500x500, 89K)

those teeth were far beyond saving either way. i like to be optimistic and think boogie stops eating sugar that doesn't come from fruit from now on but i'm not stupid enough to believe he will.
i'm finnish so i'll bash the bongs as much as i please

He's a reckless degenerate glutton that will only learn his lesson in the afterlife

But what about the hall of caust, goyim?

Attached: 1554941349593.jpg (490x437, 111K)

imagine the smell

Friendly reminder that once you have implants you don't feel your teeth anymore and it's really shit to eat with them, I know I have one of my frontal main incisor which is one.

seriously fuck people like that
fucks leeching health care tax dollars on chronic illnesses instead of actually dealing with their issues they just pop pills and rot in their own skin

lol

cant wait for him to drink another billion gallons of soda and ruin his new teeth

Can you ruin fake teeth?

he'll find a way

nah

I’ll get plastic surgery for a brand new fucking face before i go into my mouth for work. Teeth fixing is just pure vanity.

If they fixed your teeth that would be nice, but to strip them all and then screw in replicas? Lmfaoo cringe

I have genetically shit teeth and would give anything for what he's done

Some people don't realise the self confidence you lose by having bad teeth

this is terrible work. something is off. did he buy the cheapest option for the teeth?
they look like temporary fittings.

Anything, you say?
Do you have a gf?

fucking hell mate

lmao

I still don't really care. Would be cool if he ended up losing some of the weight though.

>having your teeth surgically removed so you can fit more dicks in your mouth
God I wish that were me...

Nothing is indestructible