How can Chads approach females? How can they gather so much self confidense?

How can Chads approach females? How can they gather so much self confidense?

I am 27 khv, and there is a new girl at work. She always smiles at me, and talks with me if we meet in the corridor (she works in the other building, not in mine). My every single colleague tells me to call her out for a date because she clearly likes me but I almost throw up in fear if I think about it.

Attached: ah.jpg (221x228, 9K)

bump pls help, I really need it

Just ask her out for a coffee or something, it's scary as fuck but worst case scenario she says no and you avoid each other at work.

Do it. what the other user said. Don't think, just do it.

just ask her out, worst thing is that she says no, been there with a girl at my school i have little to do with and she just said no. youll feel more confident asking people out after

Pop some xanax for anxiety and then ask her out

Don't make it a big deal. If you think about it every moment of every day, ofcourse you will be nervous.
Also, practice the conversation in your mind, ask her if she has a bf, if she says no, then throw the follow up question if she wants to grab drinks sometime

You need self worth. I know it's basically a member, but it's true: you gotta be confident. The way to be confident in yourself is to prove your worth to yourself. A lot of you guys will jump down my throat for saying this, but self-improvement is how it's done.

its easy to be confident when you know every girl gets wet when they look at you

*Basically a meme

chads don't need to approach. women come to them or their friends hook them up for them. The only asking out they do is "want to come over?"

Yeah, you're right. It's an advantage most guys simply don't have. It sucks. You gotta deal with it and work for your value.

Expect it to be "girls just networking and trying to extract value" from you. Then treat her the same way. Networking and extracting value (in your case, experience and being seen with a girl).
Don't over think and don't expect anything.

>this is what retards on Jow Forums actually believe
20% of women will get wet for him, 80% won't. It's the 80/20 rule.

that is not what the 80/20 rule is you fucking retard

I hope you are pretending to be this stupid

OP here holy shit so many replies I thought nobody will write here.
Give me a min to read them.

Chad understand logic. He knows that asking a girl out can only result in two things: her saying yes, or her rejecting him. Either is a better outcome than him not asking her out.

Women only find 20% of men attractive, this has been proven.

so if I meet her at the corridor again I should ask this? Isn't that creepy?

I feel if she says no it will just prove me how worthless I am

xanax works bad with me, I am feeling like a zombie eating that

so when we meet again I should ask it straightforward if she has a boyfriend?

I am not overthinking anything. I am just afraid maybe my collegues are true, then this is my only chance.

please lurk more before posting again because you're clearly new

The graph from OKCupid gets posted here every day which shows women only find 20% of men attractive. Stop being so new.

>20% of women will get wet for him
>Women only find 20% of men attractive

stop posting

>2019
>still falling for the vagina jew after more then 100 years of feminism.

80% of women want 20% of the men. Not 20% of the women you brainlet

wow can you read and follow a conversation?

It's the other way around. 80% of men get 20% of the women.

We don't have this chad, beta, cuck nonsense in my country but I did ask out a girl that works in the post office today. I've been going into it once a week for the last few weeks and always have a bit of a chat with her while sorting out the paperwork. So today I asked her if she fancied heading out for a pint after work tomorrow evening and she's up for it. Simple as that really. Make it seem casual, friendly and not serious.

No its kinda hard when there's no Id and your all a bunch of splerg autists

>so when we meet again I should ask it straightforward if she has a boyfriend?
Just sneak it into the conversation.
>so you are from [TOWN]
>yes user
>do you live there with your bf?
>no user
>cool, do you wanna get drinks after work?
Think of me when you are penetrating her

if she's cheating on her bf the last thing she wants is for you to be mentioning her bf. Never bring it up

stop being a fucking faggit op. do you like pusspuss or knot. just pretend she's one of your m8s.

next time you see her "hey what's up, you're new here rite? "how do you like it so far? "ohh thats cool, hey i gotta get going back, what's your number i'll text you"

Don't bring up her boyfriend, don't ask if she's seeing anybody. When you find yourself in a relatively casual but prolonged conversation, bring up a coffee shop. Or whatever you want to do on the first date, but getting coffee is really good.

>Hey, have you ever tried that place down by X or whatever?
>If she says yeah, tell her that you're a fan as well and say "I'd love to grab a coffee with you sometime, if you're free"
>If she says no say that you're interested in trying it out, and then some variation of that above
>If she says no just be polite
>If she says yeah don't get all excited and jumpy, just act like it doesn't really matter to you

Oh like its so easy you fucking cunt.