So starved of fatherly affection that I instantly fall for any boy that takes care of me in any way

>so starved of fatherly affection that I instantly fall for any boy that takes care of me in any way
It's a curse

Attached: b73b34df3f21ac0101e7f5de31473ce4.jpg (395x387, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3IM7kSXxOZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

one of the guys i knew in high school would confess to any girl who would listen to him rant about his life. they would invariably all tell him to fuck off. at uni, he met a girl like what you described. the two of them have been together for years now. they suit each other

Attached: a091265a061d4c674b2c621cc4b5fccfcde3b3f3_hq.jpg (1000x998, 68K)

See a psychiatrist. CBT and talk therapy can do wonders.

Be my waifu
>be me
>have deep-seated mummy issues

They cancel out, it's science

cbt?
youtu.be/3IM7kSXxOZI

mmm, I've spoken to boys like this, they fall for me after a day, it makes me feel good too but I know they don't actually like me, so it's kinda sad

>tfw no gril to fall in love with me just because i make food with her and hold her for a couple hours a night while she tells me about whatever is on her mind

Your suppose to fall in love with someone who takes care of you, not like the roasties who fall in love with Chad who just cheats on them or uses them...

>cbt
>recommending cock ball torture

R9k is full of sick fucks.

Attached: 1546179523685.png (796x1060, 408K)

>have my own apartment
>by myself, no roommates
>have job, decent pay, saving each month, 401k as well
>2017 Camry

Where do I find a girl like you? I am being serious.

Oh fuck. :^(
Rorooror

are you that gril? Can I put on your favorite tv show when i get home from work and sit with you and bring you your favorite tea, rub your head and give you little cheek kisses?

please tell me that you live in cincinnati

This made me laugh. Thank you, user oregano

i met up with a robot last weekend from a >post your location thread, and we were talking about the state with the most robots, and we both thought Ohio.

I'm sure you'll find a robot bf.

Yes but I'm a girl (male)

Can I still get kisses

i hope you get kisses, but i'm gonna pass because i don't like feminine penis.

I was the same when I was younger, user.
You'll grow out of it, eventually. Good luck.

What's your age weight and race op? Also location? If it's too small of a city just say state.

Stop lying.
You wouldn't fall for any such guy who didn't look the part.

And they say girls can't be fembots, what a joke

Sorry but twin cities area.

Most girls are not wanting to move to such a cold place sadly :(

I might leave you to find a fertile women one day (I want kid) but I wouldnt mind dating you for some years.

Just how lonely and bored do you have to be to roleplay these scenarios and pretend to be a girl on this board and collect replies from other lonely people.

Just for the curious I'm 20, 115 pounds, and hapa. I'm in California.

People like you who downplay my emotional struggles are the people I find the least attractive.

OP is transgender, you do realise that ?

>california
sad, i'm on the east coast. Would take care of you though

my dad was a drunk and used to kick my ass
sometimes I think that's why I have violent homosexual fantasies.

I don't care, it's obviously a lie.

No I'm not.

Good luck finding someone to be a loving partner to.

My dad was apparently a drunk too, I never met him though. Didn't make me gay.

I got beat by my mother's various boyfriends throughout a good chunk of my childhood and adolescence and I didn't turn out gay. It did have other effects though, like it being damn near impossible for me to trust anyone other than my sister.

thanks, i hope you find someone to take care of you the way you crave, and who will stick around unlike your dad.

What's the other half? White and?

Let me fuck your arse lad.

>all the fucking newfags here STILL not realising its a fucking guy

>oh look at me I'm a cute half gook don't hit on me silly boys tehe
fuck off nasty slag

I live in Ohio if you want someone to take care of you user. I moved away from family for this job and I have no one. All I want is to take care of a fembot, I used to be a shut-in too. Cuddle and go on adventures and take care of each other.

>not the fembot but i genuinely hope you two get together and make some robot babies and live a happy life

Go get it

it's never going to happen anons she is just another attention whore looking for some validation from lonely looser like us she probably isn't even a real girl

If marky can move to Brazil to be with a guy then any girl can move to be with you.

Erica moved in with her bf that lives in some other state then Indiana