Military fitness

Joining military in 3 weeks and I think I'm fucked fitness wise. I passed previous tests last month but for past few weeks I've literally done no exercise.

What I can (barely) do:
20 pushups
30 situps
Level 9.10 on MSFT

What I'm trying to aim for:
30 pushups (1 minute)
50 situps (1 minute)
20m PACER/MSFT (level 11)

Is this possible in 3 weeks? Any particular routine/other exercises or should I just do pushups, situps, and run 5 times a week?

Attached: military-training-test.jpg (634x368, 50K)

Yes goy, die for israel

Attached: 15D623E3-73D4-4DEC-84B5-0C75B5804909.png (317x293, 46K)

stfu faggot
i havent read the sticky in a while but i remember there being links to police and military basic training programs in it
tldr; theres info in the sticky

What branch? If its Marine Corps like your picture you will need to do pull ups. You really don't have much time to make a drastic change but if you follow the Armstrong Pull Up Program you may be able to get a couple extra by the time you ship.

heres what you do
make a workout routine with all those workouts you posted
do your routines 5 days a week every week and you'll be ready

Cheers

Not american but im joining an air force. Fitness reqs are just push ups, situps, and run.

The whole point in the first 3 months is to get you up to speed with the fitness, so who cares what your level is when you enter.

youre still fighting for jews retard

yes goy give up the military to the non-whites

Everytime you solve a captcha you help the jews in google build their AI
so stop helping jews by never posting again

Attached: 2E056E51-A20E-4336-9517-9FC9E5CA394C.jpg (491x491, 42K)

People over estimate basic. Unless you're from an Eastern European/slav/asian country your basic will be shit easy, anyone who says you'll actually build up enough strength, (if you can't pass PT test when you first to arrive at basic, and arent failing by just a little bit) you're unironically fucked. I feel like I left basic in worse shape than i started and many people said the same. Only thing I improved on was cardio, but i already had a perfect run score so who cares. If you go in, just barely failing your tests, or barely passing, there's hope but I honestly saw people go from passing scores to failing during basic. No matter what country you're serving, many trainees find ways to sham everything and get the least out of what their training has to offer. Don't be like them, not saying this is why so many end up failing out of basic, but it's a contributing factor...

Nice bait faggot. I'll remember while plowing your ex, hate fucking and spitting on her anus.

Just do 100 push ups every day. Not all at once, of course. Same for sit ups. You can do these exercises every day and be fine. To run faster, try doing sprints.

I did this everyday before I went into the Army as an infantryman. I was a perfect PT-stud in Basic. You can do it, user.

How do I into a

Don't worry boot camp will make you fit

Before I went to army Boot camp, I was barely doing 15 push-ups and 10 sit-ups and ran a 9 minute mile.

After boot camp and AIT I can do 80 push ups straight, 80 sit-ups straight, and can run 6 minute miles.

Lmao air force is not even "military".
There is plenty of fatties and paper pushers, you'll do fine.

I can run a 6 minute mile, probably 5:45 now, my advice is, you will barely improve if you keep running normally at a long distance, to get fast you literally have to push your cardiovascular system to the limits every 2 days, I'm talking running 30 meter shuttle sprints , followed by 60 seconds of the hardest sprinting you can do, and 120 seconds of rests, and try to find a hill and literally Sprint the whole way up, rest for a few seconds and sprint back down and repeat like 10 times.

Went from 9 minute mile now I'm pretty sure it's 5:45

Should I stop doing anything longer than 3km altogether? It seems to be in a weird gray zone lengthwise, where it's not sprinting 200m and it's not a full 5k where your body has time to get used to the action.

I think right now I'm around 15/15:30 minutes, which is good enough, but at 12 minutes I'd be completely set.

You can still do it but focus more on bursts of speed and trying to maintain it. Find your breathing pattern and stick to it, if you switch up it makes your lungs tired, check your form, my form was terrible and it tired me out too quick, don't put your legs in front of your body when it touches the ground. Don't squeeze your hands, let it free or gently pinch your thumb and pointer fingers.

If you're still decently experienced runner, which I think you are, you can literally run every day, probably even 2 times a day since recovery is nothing, I do long distance one day and next day I'm doing sprints to increase speed. Progress is extremely slow. Also, get a good running shoe. And I shouldn't have to tell you what you should be eating.

>you can literally run every day, probably even 2 times a day

Oh, that's cool. Maybe I'll be able to work in a short one at work.

Yea, also if you foam roll, be careful with your shins man.

Ye you'll be fine m8, before boot I literally could not do a single fucking pushup, and my longest jog was like 30 seconds before I started panting like a retard. I now lead the battalion in PT score