How to get over body dysmorphia?

How to get over body dysmorphia?

Attached: dysmorphias.jpg (367x504, 194K)

by lifting everyday, even on rest day, like for fun lifting with no goals in mind
like arm curls with a dumbell for fun

just get over it man its not hard

By leaving Jow Forums.

Attached: 1553822836112.png (1440x788, 1.49M)

lift more

Holy shit a 5'2" dyel manlet is considered "ripped af" by normie standards? Thats a major bruh moment right there

What the

Its leddit, ofc the average user there is either severly overweight or underweight and has literally never seen a barbell nor pussy in their life. These days ripped af is basically not being a fucking ladwhale or ausczwhich mode especially for women

Honestly girls (and faggots) just want you to be lean and be somewhat toned. Lean is #1 unless you're one of those guys that can't put on weight.

>ofc the average user there is either severly overweight or underweight
in the uk 62% of adults are overweight/obese just being in healthy shape is now outside of the average, do you not go outside?

i dont live in the western culturesphere

I'd say it gives me hope, but this is only on the internet.

where do you live?

>tfw cold spring rain keeping me inside

Attached: tumblr_p829zxCaWR1rsmn3yo1_500.jpg (500x447, 50K)

Normie standards bro, it always blows me away, I still look small in the mirror no matter how many times people tell me I'm the big guy

i live in a space capsules that the British government put me in to keep me from molesting children

>don't lift for 8 days
Already feel and look anorexic.
I even got belly fat.

Attached: 1521274746403.png (278x251, 156K)

Holy fuck 72% of americans are either overweight or obese. Clown world out there indeed
none of your business faggot but for a hint i dont speak an indo-european language

>none of your business
you brought it up you mong

You asked if i dont go outside since i dont see many fat people, i said i dont see them bc i dont live in the western culture sphere. Thats where it should have stopped you prying jew

so we agree then, you brought where you live into the conversation

>i dont speak an indo-european language

Then you're probably turk, middle eastern or east asian.

none of the above kike

Stop looking into mirrors.

This

You can't. You're only ever as big as your last pump.

Question is- is it body dysmorphia or do you just have high standards? Do you perceive yourself to be smaller than you are or are you aspiring to the 1 in 10,000 body when you have the 1 in 50 body?

Finland or Estonia?

Stop listening to Jow Forums. The retards on this board will call you small if you're anything short of a 220lb steroid user. By the time you're big enough for Jow Forums to acknowledge you, you will be a disgusting monster.

I know normalfags are easily impressed, but the primitive tech guy legitimately has a pretty good physique.

>Its leddit, ofc the average user there is either severly overweight or underweight and has literally never seen a barbell nor pussy in their life.
You say this like Jow Forums is any different

Would be if he wasn't like 170cm or so

Is reverse body dismorphia a thing? Cause I look at the mirror and see a fucking sex alligator even though I know for a fact I’m a shirt Hispanic guy with man tittys. Still get myself into some puss though

Lol that's called newbie gains
Give it a year and you'll feel smol

Yes it's the standard healthy attitude. Most men overestimate their physique.

Imagine getting sick with strep for a and averaging 500cal a day

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-151432_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1439x1946, 865K)

for you

How is overestimating your physique healthy or normal? It shows a mental deficiency and you lack social norms to compare yourself to.

Attached: IMG_1842.png (592x1050, 452K)

>How is overestimating your physique healthy or normal?
Because that's what functioning people without anxiety do.
Same thing as attributing your successes to yourself and your failures to the conditions. It's what people without crippling self esteem issues do.

>shirtless selfies
don't do this guys unless you want to date trashy girls who couldn't get it in high school, didn't get love from daddy, but got a lot of money at the club

It gives you confidence, it's only a problem if you use it as an excuse to not improve yourself.

AHAHAHAH you think over estimating your physique doesn't stem from self esteem issues? The most insecure people I've ever met are those who walk around with a puffed up chest thinking their huge (when there objectively not). You are an entitled prick if you walk around over estimating your physique, fact. Sorry for your child hood

Attached: lolfit.png (1272x678, 1.24M)

this

So false confidence on a premise that you think you look good.

Hint: Massive self esteem issue, that's healthy I am sure

The women are more impressed by his status as a succesful youtooober than by his actual physique.

unironically stop looking at pics of other men on the internet
don't look at screens
and don't compare yourself to people at gym

I fucking hate this timeline.

Very true, wow

Exactly, once you get more life experience you will realize that you gotta project who YOU WANT TO BE.
Truth has no inherent value.

Yeah i never take what women say at face value. Gotta read between the lines.

Reddit isnt a good source of honest/genuine opinions either because the karma system and upvotes. Everyone there wants to be liked.

Get over yourself

Attached: 1548769957295.jpg (1080x1350, 209K)

Never understood the meaning of that idiom.
Does it mean "just be happy with your mediocrity"?

"bro just be yourself"

Attached: KtmhPSu.jpg (1932x2576, 367K)

>Truth has no inherent value.

Attached: vinceh.gif (200x150, 725K)

He can't control his height user. I know Jow Forums is obsessed with height but that really has nothing to do with whether or not he has a fit physique.

Reddit also has a tendency of glorifying fat pigs who have reached like 25% of their weight loss goals. I remember one time the top post on Jow Forumspics was a 450lb guy who had lost 50 pounds to be healthy enough to see his daughter grow up. Yeah, 50 pounds is a lot but the guy was still 400 god damn pounds, extremely obese and still at major risk of just dropping dead at 35 from a heart attack, but reddit was applauding him for being such an inspiration and "looking good" despite still being a sloppy fat pig.

It means you're being a bitch about yourself

I have this but the other way around

I think

>unless you're one of those guys that can't put on weight

Attached: Ptbw9yH.jpg (800x522, 48K)

Do I have to move to Bongland and become islamic or can I just sign up to live in a space pod? Do you have a gym in the hyperbaricnogf chamber?

no it means stop being narcissistic in this regard (but more likely in many different regards)

based overconfidenceanon
iktf

Attached: ror.png (700x440, 150K)

Anyone else get an erection when they look at themselves in the mirror, especially after workout when you've got a nice pump and sweaty?

yes it does lol its way easier to look the way he does if you're 5'10 or below

if he was 6'3 it'd be impressive since he would actually look big in real life (not just in pictures with no perspective) and he'd actually be strong and have worked for it.

>have worked for it
whatever you say but he worked more then you ever will lmao

Attached: Primitive-Tech.jpg (800x450, 170K)

post body rofl at 1m70 you have to do 4 pullups a month to get those bis

Sex. Lots of it.

consult therapist, dysmoprhias especially bigorexia and anorexia very dangerous

Attached: 1503025420972.jpg (2001x3000, 589K)

Garauntee he could beat 99% of Jow Forums ass

that's not saying much, we're discussing his very mediocre physique, not the absolute state of fit.

Literally gay

Attached: tumblr_o3hguxtg0c1qiohboo2_r1_400.gif (400x300, 852K)

You'll live life easier once you realize that there are no facts, only interpretations.

literally DYEL? what are you doing on fit?

Cute girl pics
And to laugh at broscience and horrible dietary advice

>unless you're one of those guys that can't put on weight
>6' and just weighed myself today, 150 lbs :(

I know I need to eat more but the only time I've ever been able to put on weight I was working out religiously and ate like it was my full time job, and even then I only got to 165.
What do friends?

Hes very fit without having that gymcel look.

hahahahahahahaha how the fuck is body dysmorphia real hahahaha nigga just watch a mirror or use a measuring tape, just open your eyes haha

you dude is close to 40 and still looks pretty good just by being active. Once i hit 25 I realized how fucking silly and a waste it was trying to maintain the Fitness model look.
It's expensive and incredible unpractical to everyday life. What the fuck is the point being so lean and jacked if it's doesn't even boost performance or longevity?
Take the heart the pill and train like an endurance athlete and eat for performance. You'll still look good and body feels great and you'll feel great.

im always overwhelmed with a crippling sadness with pictures like this, also those lonely birthdays tear me inside

never happened to me but i feel sorry for them, am i just a fucking pussy?

Attached: hit-right-in-the-feels_o_4207635.jpg (640x480, 381K)

GOOD IS THE ENEMY OF GREATNESS

unironically stop browsing Jow Forums and other lookism infested sites. Browsing this board you surround yourself with defeatist losers and you might think it won't catch on but it will (and has) with time and repetition. As the saying goes: Repetition is the key to mind control

you dont have it

post pics of yourself on Jow Forums. anonymous autists will always tell you the hard truth.

Write “nigger” on your mirror

based strokeposter

Because gymcels train muscles that cant get nearly as large without going to the gym. Specifically traps and pecs.

Having a natty lean body is having overdeveloped biceps to fatties.
>MFW this is what the normal man should look like with very little weight training.
>Things really are this bad

Attached: images.jpg (229x220, 11K)

Post body

No

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 22K)

>guy has a good time doing what he enjoys. Records his videos and posts them to YouTube and gets a huge following for being genuinely interesting and entertaining
>some virgin with crippling body dysmorphia talks shit about his naturally achieved masculine body on a Bulgarian kvass fermentation plant
He must be devastated

> His overdeveloped biceps make me think he is a gymrat
Landwhale confirmed. I've spent enough time around fph threads to recognise the parlance

Yes, that's what it means.

This is a much better pic lol.

Lmao me too user, me too. But at least he feels good if he's posting that on facebook right? ri-ri-right?

Bruh that is fucked.
I'm 6'2 and when I was 140lbs I thought "I cant gain any weight."
Then I started counting calories and mealprepping healthy shit, I'm now 194 omw to 200.

Str8 up boi ya needs eat big, count them calories, (myfitnesspal) is a gr8 app for counting cals, you can str8 scan barcodes of food n shit

play with yourself

Take a good look at yourself
Do not use the mirror for 3 weeks
Repeat

you're on Jow Forums, I hope you don't genuinely think this

That sais gymnast, user. A man who does gymnastics.