I'm a 5'9 230lb obese spic manlet who's slept with many white women like pic related AMA

I'm a 5'9 230lb obese spic manlet who's slept with many white women like pic related AMA

Attached: Capture+_2019-01-15-11-38-17.png (561x1023, 655K)

how much of what you said is actually true and if it is, tell me, what is your secret to such success, senpai?

5'9, 165lb slightly above average musclemass, virgin btw (could have 4 gf's by now)

>AMA

why are you so based?

>what is your secret to such success
Money
Spic girls are massive gold diggers

please help me, how do i stop caring? is it possible? how do i get the toptier women i want? also what do their pussies and asses smell like user

Ayyyy 5'8 spic bro here.

How are the rich whit girls treating you compa?
Currently dating one whose dad is a millionaire investor in airplane shit, you can tell the dad doesn't like me but her mom absolutely adores me.

It's all a numbers game. I have shitty low self esteem and possible mental illnesses but still get by. There's some women who aren't totally shallow and will fuck you if you're fat or ugly as long as you don't come off as a needy child they have to care of

so you dont get gf's but you get loads of onenightstands? not interested in this, i just want a cute gf.
Onenightstand are disgusting.

>money

Money doesn't open a woman's legs but her purse instead

Unfortunately you're grossly needy af. You need to try to become more self aware about this around women as it makes them wanna kill you out of disgust. I recommend listening to some Patrice O'Neal and Bill Burr about women and relationships.

Cute gf's that magically fall into your lap don't exist especially as an adult

so you cant help, got it. and ive already listened to those basic shmucks years ago and it doesnt help

I was fucking an engineer chick sporadically for a good 6 months. She really liked me but she stopped talking to me when she knew I felt uncomfortable around her in public. Damn shame, she was gonna be making $300k a year and I'm still a NEET

I'm sorry dude. Maybe try telling me what happens step by step when you try to talk to women and me or some other anons can point out what you do wrong

Former robot NEET here,
This is gonna sound cheesy as fuck but it's the truth.
The best thing you can do is love yourself. Get to know yourself if you dont already and once you learn to love yourself you will start caring less and less about other people, why would you? You have the only person on this earth that will never lie to you, play games with you and most importantly has your back... yourself.
It sounds cheesy as fuck but it's the truth. The only thing you have to be careful of is becoming a self centered asshole, keep yourself in check and you will be ok.

Once you are ok with yourself people start picking up on that. Some people might not like you simply for the fact that you are more certain if what you want than they are of themselves. Other people will gravitate towards you. They can sense when a man needs no one and no thing,
Talk to yourself. Understand what you want to do. Plan shit out with yourself. Not "how to talk to girls" more like "what do you want to do today?" Start slow and eventually you will be asking yourself who you want to fuck tonight.

Tldr; get to know yoursel, learn to be at peace with yourself and love yourself.

Critique my text user. Dont pull any punches. (Disclaimer:I didnt double text it was back to back)

Attached: 68CBBC8A-C209-4839-84F8-50E0C44D75B2.jpg (640x1135, 383K)

>tfw you will never be fat and ugly enough to satisfy some girl's ugly fetish

Never double text or use emojis. Aside from that it just seems like normal banter

that sounds great and all but how do i do any of that? how do i just blindly learn to love myself when i hate myself to the core?

That's up to you to figure out

Even if you follow up quick with some funny shit? When and how do I turn the convo to me smashing her.

5'9 169lbs here
I love lost like 15 pounds past the last half a year.
However ive been having a depression for a year now and cant really talk to people, i have ever since been sexchatting and catfishing girls to have a good feeling for once in a while, i want to stop and i know its wrong. I just dont know how to talk to girls.

18 and never kissed a girl.

What I do is ask them what their up to late at night. They'll usually say some shit like laying in bed watching TV and I'll respond with "I'd like to be there". I take it from there and start saying stuff about cuddling and then get frisky. After that I get sexual and start writing paragraphs about fucking them. They'll then start sending pics and I'll respond with inviting myself over or setting up a time to fuck. It obviously doesn't work all the time but when it does it does

how do you back out at the "I'd like to be there" if it doesnt work out?

chino? is that you? could you please work on the fucking album instead of this

Why does this sound like it works but also I feel like i will end up in a cringe comp for saying this. The girl in question knew me when I was a doofus highschooler for clarity.

Once you hit her with the I like to be there then theres no turning back, she will automatically think sex or something sexual so youll have to push fully in until it fails or suceeds, no retreat, no surrender.

Attached: D83A50C8-8C56-4BB0-99B3-820CDAFC17EE.jpg (345x343, 114K)

Fuck, have any other tips bro?

new thread title: larping general

Ya shouldn't try if she knew you were a punk before.

>he fell for the r9k meme of women will only sleep with you if your chad

I was not a punk. Just super beta

I mean I'd try but she will 100% shit test you like see if you text twice and not respond for hours later as she has other dudes talking to her. If you get desperate and feel like you fucked up throw a hail mary pass and ask her so subtle kinky shit like asking for a pic. If she asks what type of pic respond with "tease me" or something like that

But again use that last part if you know if it's not going nowhere.

>I'd like to be there
I've used this one so many times... nowadays I usually second guess using that line just because its so damn unoriginal. But like you say, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. It definitely has a use.

I've got two pieces of advice that I have found very easy to use:
1. Take the lead, and make the decisions for her. For example, if you want to dance, don't ask her "do you want to dance", instead say "let's dance". Don't ask where she wants to go, instead tell her where you're gonna take her.

2. If you're with her in person, make bodily contact with her. Start with lightly touching her arm or leg and work up to touching her head, stroking her back etc.

So easy to do and it makes you feel confident and girls love that

Attached: 1511415272101.jpg (1280x860, 488K)

Why do you feel the need to either:
a) larp for attention
or b) go on r9k and post this shit for attention
The average guy can fuck girls like pic related if he knows what he's doing
I have friends who aren't even 7/10 that fuck 8/10 chicks weekly

Im learning about social calibration and I have two questions.
1.so instead of saying wanna get coffee I should say lets get coffee
2.i just learned I let my insecurities tell me that feminism will call me a rapist and burn me at the stake if I so much as hold a girls hand let alone her thigh. How do I overcome such thoughts?

>Slept with many white women
>virgin
???

Yes, taking charge of the situation makes you seam (and feel) much more confident and women like men to be dominant

And when you're making that physical contact, again act confident. That's all they want. They'll respect you for being physically confident and setting the boundaries yourself.

Why do you need thoroughly question if I'm larping? Are you afraid that the answer isn't some twistes convoluted interpretation that Jow Forums has convinced you off? Would you be shocked to know that 98% of things here are greatly exegeratted by Y2K zoomers?