/fat/ Think Yourself Thin Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For gargantuan girthy guys and gals who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss, but use that thread for general questions.

>Read the Jow Forums sticky (redundant in that you should have already but it covers all the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them.
>calculate your TDEE at sedentary. It will save you a whole meal's worth of calories.
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate.
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables.
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>cardio. learn to love walking.
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, hot chocolate, fancy starbucks shit. forget it.
>be a retard

Previous:

Attached: 1C8AC03B-65B7-44DA-966A-D7BEAE175AB9.png (600x600, 70K)

Confess before Easter

Attached: 3E73D590-0041-47E9-92B2-408D471A55BF.png (1229x1160, 58K)

first

Attached: 1546303065256.jpg (524x399, 34K)

In November I set my weight loss goal at -20 kilos. From 105 to 85.
Hit that mark around the end of last month. Currently sitting at 83 kilos.
Why the fuck am I still fat though? Like, I don't think I've lost any fat around my gut. Sure, legs, arms and chest are looking much better, but I still have a gut that overhangs my belt. The fuck is this shit? How much more do I need to lose?
Set a temporary goal to 78 kilos, but looks like that's not gonna be enough.

We’re all gonna make it

Attached: BF48A8E9-6D4F-4805-BF68-07F8765F3EC1.jpg (750x1280, 198K)

how tall are you

Do you lift'?

What's your height? I'm 5'8" when I was at 70 kilos I still had some fat to lose and needed toning. Now I'm at 80 and I'm plain fat. Not obese, but definitely fat.

5'11"
Of course, daily PPL. Weak as shit though.

nothing to confess this week so far father
god willing I'll break 250 by next week sometime

Attached: 1534903652168.png (960x640, 905K)

I HAVEN'T EATEN SINCE 10AM YESTERDAY

That's good though. I fasted on Sunday, but only because I got food poisoning on Saturday. Probably gonna try fasting on Sundays for a few weeks now.

I'm making some good progress. Down 4.8lb since I began my journey 8 days ago.

I'm combining an ECA stack with cigarettes to reduce my appetite, walking 10km a day and eating six eggs and a multivitamin as my OMAD.

I want to be 107lb.

Attached: 1549553989237s.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Switch to vaping. Cheaper and better for you than smoking. If you can don't do nicotine at all. It's a nasty habit and I wish I could quit vaping.

Half the reason I’m so fat is because I quit smoking - it’s not easy to do, and I wound up putting on close to 100 pounds when doing it
Granted I wasn’t trying to keep my weight down at the time and even used suckers to combat the oral fixation but it’s better to avoid nicotine if at all possible

Father I am unable to control myself when eating, I set a goal months ago and I only have been gaining weight up, I skip on my exercise and sit on my ass all day playing runescape.

Step one is to limit the amount of time you spend at home. Let's say you work your normal 9 to 5, yeah? So you wake up with just enough time for a commute and a quick whores bath. No breakfast.
After work instead of going home you do four things. Gym, lunch and two others of your choosing.
Get home at around 11. Shower and go to bed immediately.

Go Beastmode when lifting. You need to get good lifts to get rid of the last bit of fat. Otherwise you will end as a skeletor. Push yourself harder in the gym or up your calorie intake a bit. How muc are you eating btw?

Also go for high weight, low rep lifts like 5x5.

My main issue is that I work from home, 5am to 2pm, Breakfast at 7-8am and lunch at 2pm.

Yesterday I started counting calories, picked up a jogging routine and started lifting weights after having a suicidal breakdown over the weekend.

I'm currently doing couch to 5k plan 3 times a week and doing dumbell compound exercises 2 times a week but I feel I'm seriously lacking.

My meals are not super healthy, scrambled eggs with bacon and onion (just 2 eggs and two slices of bacon), mostly eggs mixed with something for breakfast and for lunch I'll try to get anything without much carbs (cut bread, tortillas) and I'm attempting to fast after this.

I'm pretty sure I could be doing better but I don't want to feel like I hate this, I want to be fit and enjoy it.

Any advice?

anyone got swimbro's weight loss chart?

Attached: 1548362917257.png (1712x1892, 189K)

This is huge. I eat 400 more calories when I work from home on average. Getting out and about is huge.

thanks. a king cobra

Lost 2 more pounds so far this week. Total I'm down 34 pounds. Started at 305 and headed down to 225 or less.

3 more lbs and i've lost airplane checked baggage my dudes

You're gonna make it brah. Congrats

Take it from someone who's been at it for over a year:
You're not going to get to your goal weight and keep it off from this diet. You have to learn to eat how normal people do with normal restrictions. You'll burn yourself out doing this and balloon back up.

Thanks user! What're your stats so far? Keep at it yourself!

Attached: beer.jpg (500x740, 62K)

A velociraptor down, a rocket launcher to go

I confess my previous week of sins eating at maintenance, I'm back to weighing my food and eating clean again, bless /fat/her.

>lot about a midget
>got maybe a honey badger to go
Keep at it brehs.

Attached: useless child bites thumb at you.png (600x400, 118K)

dont call it a journey, shits cringe. what do you weigh now?

Why did I have more confidence to approach girls in bar and stuff when I was a fatty?
Now that I reached goal weight I seems to think way too much before daring to try to banter with someone reeeeeeeee

I don't know why. You're going to have greater success now so just do it man.

We need more recurring characters on /fat/. When you post namefag as /eggsgirl/. I want to see how far you make it.

Reminder that if you weigh yourself and you're inexplicably heavier than a few days before despite maintaining your cut, don't worry. You could be retaining water, have food still in your digestive system, etc. Just so long as you KNOW you are burning excess calories, a few anomalous readings on the scale aren't worth concerning yourself about. The only thing that matters is your weekly averages.

Attached: shut up and listen.png (266x308, 86K)

how many calories do you average for breakfast? i usually eat 250-350

I gained 15lbs of my weight loss progress back since last year. Shame me into oblivion, I hate my shitty doughy body.

FUUUCK I'M SO HUNGRY BUT IT GOT EASIER I THINK I'M GONNA DO A SPONTANEOUS 48 HOUR FAST

I went from 28.8% BF to 21.2% in 2 months, hopefully I'll be in shape by the end of the year

I lost 30 pounds starving myself. I’m a woman. How do I fix my metabolism and lose the last 15 pounds without tanking my TDEE?

I'm weighing myself every week on Monday morning after I use the bathroom. Yesterday morning I weighed 211.6lb down from 216.4lb the week previous.

373 for brekky cause i felt cheeky today and had a slice of whole wheat bread.

Hmm perhaps you're right. A balanced diet with a modest deficit is probably sensible. But I'm so impatient. I want to be a qt stick in summer 2020.

Fast

I'm getting fatter and I don't even care anymore
205 (and counting) at 5'9
I've tried working out but it lacks the immediate reward and quick results that my zoomer brain is used to.
Guess I'll just give up and become morbidly obese

The scale said 199.2 this morning.
I stepped back on a half hour later and it said 200, but still it was nice to see it under 200, I started at 250. The first 20 lbs I just cut out soda and beer.

I need a better scale, and just 35 more lbs to go if I just keep it up it should take 3-4 months.

I found enough soda alternatives that I don't even care for soda anymore, and walking makes me feel better than beer does.

Attached: hajimenoippo.jpg (1100x619, 173K)

Basic CICO. The answer is usually basic CICO.

Stop being fat you fatalistic retard. Can you even hear yourself? You would do better to kill yourself now and save the taxpayers money if you want to just lie down and die. You are a sickening wretch.

Yeah, i get that user. I've been losing weight properly without ballooning back since December and its easier to stick to it when you let yourself eat a few times a day. It gets tough when you realise your eating habits are linked to your psyche/emotion. Weight loss is only part of the battle if you're like some of us here.

I've lost about 50 lbs since then and in three months i'll be going to Indonesia. Hoping i can wear my small t-shirts by then since i'm skinnyfat right now. Might not happen though.

If you're watching your diet one to two pounds every week is entirely possible depending on how strict you are. Just be careful.

I'm in the same boat, wtf. When I was at my highest I was confident as fuck for some reason, I just didn't give a fuck. I used to hook up with girls fairly often even. Now when I'm a "healthy weight" I'm insecure as hell.

good job user, keep lurking/posting here to stay on track, avoid having to confess at all costs.

I actually get approached by girls nowadays after I lost 20 kg (Thats 44 lbs).
Still got some moobs and ultra wide hips I need to fix though.

5'8, 230 lbs reporting in. I can't stop fucking eating.

Any other girls here with PCOS and/or endometriosis?

I'm so fucking done with the fact that to lose weight I HAVE to eat keto, or forget about it. Strictly calorie counted for a few weeks and didn't lose anything, go keto for two weeks and immediately drop 5kg (probably water weight, but still).

The annoying thing is, I love being on keto, but I also am a total fucking sugar/carbs addict and have found a happy medium with calorie counting because it lets me eat bread and fruit (and by that I mean literally brown bread, bananas, etc.), which I can't do on keto.

I'm not here trying to use it as an excuse, I'm just frustrated as fuck because I want to be able to just calorie count like a normal person. I saw my GP today and basically got told by them that keto is a lot better for women with my conditions though, and the lack of weight loss from just calorie counting alone is probably because of me retaining fluids.

I've also been doing StrongLifts, and I've begun to stall after only two weeks (as in, not be able to finish the 4th/5th sets) - does it have to be modified, am I shit, or is there a better starting weight lifting routine?

Also tfw I got approached by a guy today in gym who tried to 'help' me with my squat form, saying I have my feet too close together (they weren't - they were shoulder length apart, toes pointing outwards), and he then proceeded to show me the 'right' way by positioning his feet WAY past his shoulders

Attached: qTBC1A5.jpg (1000x750, 56K)

Are you 5'6 185 lbs? Moob army standing by

Keto can be okay. There are sweetened things with zero sugars you can eat if you ever "need" it.

The women have started to show up so spring is obviously here.
How many here are new years resolutioners?

If are unable to complete a regiment, then yes, it should be modified. Assuming you truly cannot and simply will not.

You could probably stand to lose another 8kg or so and focus on your lifts. I‘m 6‘0 and I’m shooting for 75-78coming from 108kg (95 now) also doing ppl and shooting for 1/2/3/4 almost there by late August/September

I am 5'9, 196 lbs. My moob is half chest muscle half fat looks a bit weird desu. Just a bag of fat hanging underneath the muscle. But it gets better by the day.

Yeah, I know. The only problem with those though is I've found if anything has a sugar alcohol, even if I eat a teeny amount, RIP toilet.

It's autumn in Australia, I just broke up with my boyfriend for abusing me though, hence me being done with being a fat unfit pathetic fuck, so I guess that is sort of a new year resolution.

Alright, I'll try modifying it. I literally couldn't finish my 5th set of OH Press and failed my 4th Squat, but I'm finding Bench Press to be fine and Barbell Rows and DLs to be easy still. Admittedly, I'm still recovering from a badly rolled ankle that I slightly tore some ligament on, which I feel when I squat, and it doesn't help that I'm hypermobile (extremely hypermobile in ankles, knees, shoulders).

Eat three gummies or sugar alcohol reese cups a day. It's not enough to get you sick, around 100 calories and gives you a sweet reward to teach you to enjoy little amounts of sweet food.

What are your stats?
Starting weight:
Current weight:
Goal weight:
Height:

Wasn’t able to go to the gym last night cause had to dog-sit. Not able to go to the gym tonight cause we got company (and hopefully I can get some meal prep done that I was planning to do last night). Feels bad man. Just want to get back in the pool.

I am a NYR fag, started on 7 of january. Down from 110 kg to 89 kg.

Just do the deload/keeo the ladt weight routine mentioned in the programm. And look a lot into the technique. For some exercises like OHP yoir whole body hast to be a bit under tension so you can push the weight. Get your abs involved and clench your butt. Also breathing is a huge factor I feel like. Whenever I breath just into my chest area I am bad but when I fill my lower lungs it works better. So try breathing by extending your stomach instead of you lifting your chest.

Yo

Attached: 1B65D87D-DE84-4A3F-8607-59DAE715FDA0.png (750x1334, 190K)

amazing job guys. Im surrounded by fatties in real life and its great to see some actually changing their lives. Its a rarity and you deserve what you get.

I started coming here in October

I've eaten one sugar free gummy bear and gotten the shits, I think I'm just super sensitive to malitol.

SW: 103kg
CW: 98kg
GW: 60kg
Height: 165cm/5'5"

I think you're right about the breathing actually, especially with OHP. I think I haven't been tensing my abs correctly. Will try all of these things when I next go.

God I wish I could poop.
Miralax, please rescue me from this hell.

eat more fiber

/swimbro/ here. I take one day every two weeks to eat two sugar free chocolates and it still kills me. Its honestly not really worth it unless you're extremely strict.

I just got off keto (8 months), but if you're forced to do it just eat a double cheeseburger with a small amount of ketchup or hot sauce every day. There's also halo top ice cream and those 80 calorie ice cream bars too but they still have sugar.

i don't know how you're supposed to get 30g of fiber per day on a diet. i have a giant bowl of oatmeal with berries and nuts for breakfast every day and it isn't even 15g

Another NYR here. Down from 235 to 197

342 to 310 in 7 weeks lads

i feel like i can make it, i haven't been below 300 since high school

>drop from 345 to 215 lbs
>friends say im not obese anymore
>science says i am (i'm 5'7)
>friends say that girls wouldn't look at me the way they do if i was obese
>couple friends that are girls told me theyre keeping me in mind if i get out of a relationship

I still have a big stomach and tits I don't know how to feel about this. Are they trying sabotage me?

The average American has no idea what obesity looks like, just ignore them

Sounds like a pity party, but its always really great to see friends supporting others. I would ignore the women for now and listen to the advice of fellow men.
-Good- women will come in time.

Alcohol is my ultimate gains goblin, getting wasted sets me back a week

I'm 5'8", 175 lbs, and I'm fat. Doesn't show very much on the face anymore, but it does.

Ideal weight is close to 145 lbs for me, probably close to 140 for you.

Keep going it only gets better.

Fiber supplements or a lot of fruits and veggies

I've been dieting mainly on white rice and chicken so I get barely any fiber

how long did it take you to lose that 50?

what berries? 100g of raspberries has 7g of fiber alone.

It's not the alcohol, its you and/or the people you surround yourself with.

8g from the oatmeal, 1 cup of frozen mixed berries = 6g fiber

>5'11"
bruh i'm the same height and i'm around 78kg now, i still look fat. we need to aim for 65kg or less to look decent tbqh

What I'm doing is trying to hit at least 12g/1000 calories or something like that I read on the internets but unless I'm eating broccoli with lentils I fall short from the 30+

I'm a resolutioner... from 2018 lol. down 115 pounds got 50 (or more we'll see) to go. (410->295 at 6'7)
Yes I'm aware that I look like a sack of dogshit still today. yes I lift weights/been doing cardio/weights 4-5 times a week for 2 months

Attached: d22.png (1000x600, 648K)

>tfw eat atleast 500kcal deficit every day for 9 days
>gained 0,9kg

J U S T

It's easy if you know the right ingredients. Oats are a good choice. Swap all grains you have for wholegrain. You can get pasta made of wholegrain rye in my area that's packed with fibre. Lentils are very versatile and can be added to almost anything. And naturally eat plenty of vegetables. Truth is if you're eating a healthy diet the fibre sorts itself out.

I've seen you here before user. You're looking much healthier. You'll have to lose more than 50 to get out of "skinnyfat" zone, but at this rate it'll be a breeze. Take it day by day

>lost a ringtail lemur
>need to get rid of twelve baby pigs
>achieve michael jackson
losing weight as a "normal" bmi manlet is slow as fuck, but i'm in no hurry.
i started being more active, cancelled most sugar out of my diet and do if at 1200-1500 kcals.
green tea (gunpowder) is a good measure to reduce my appetite, instead of eating a bag of random junk each night i eat an apple a few hours after dinner.
i know i'm not really the target audience for these threads, but there's good info and entertaining stories to keep me coming back.
keep the faith /fat/sos! i hope you all make it!

Attached: 1550705979873.png (303x566, 163K)

>There are people alive right now that weigh more than a giant squid

Started as a sledgehammer less than Tess Holiday (wow, I was skinnier than that fat bitch). Lost an average full grill propane tank. Hoping to get down to average black bear size so I can go skydiving.

Holy fuck user, you're doing good. I'm much more impressed when literal whales start becoming human beings again. The shit you probably have/had to deal with.....

NORMIES REEEEE

Attached: 1555377771865.jpg (631x600, 92K)

Will stationary bike/spin bike burn more calories than walking or running? I’m using it because I’d like to build
My endurance up to where I don’t puke after jogging for 10 minutes. The calories burned mode on it tells me after 6-7 miles in 30 minutes is about 300 calories. I realize they’re not accurate due to the different variables, but that’s a lot more compared to the 250 I supposedly burn walking an hour.

Dang. Keep up the good work, you're gonna make it.
>but yes you're a sack of shit for a while longer
>but you're a considerably smaller sack of shit

Yeah, I’m pretty shocked at how active I’ve been. Never used to exercise, felt tired a lot. Exercised four days out of the last week. Big change.

What was it that decided to make a difference? Were you experiences any detrimental health?