Can anyone be my father figure, i dont even shower im just a worthless neet girl who plays mmorpgs all day

Can anyone be my father figure, i dont even shower im just a worthless neet girl who plays mmorpgs all day.

Attached: shy.png (112x112, 18K)

im sure theres some guy out there with a stink fetish and a neet fetish

>girl
you are not fooling anyone, lad.

>any one on r9k
>father figure
do you want a shitty father?

I just mean an actual father figure

Yes, I will take care of you user. You can play MMOs at my house and I will make you breakfast and we can cuddle and banter together. I have an extra room.

Having a penis does not make you a girl no matter ow many pills you take.
Roleplaying as a girl and saying "i'm am one!" doesn't make you one either you neckbeard autist.

If anyone is serious i will prove im a girl them
Im out of options

that's enough computer games for one day, madelyn. how about you go out to the library or the coffee shop? you never know, some lucky guy could catch your eye.

Daddy wasn't around too eh?

I am completely serious Its up to you tho.

Which MMOs, where do you live, weight, and are you a virgin

if your looking for a daddy on Jow Forums you must be in pretty bad shape you should probably see a therapist

Attached: thumb-1920-552606.jpg (1920x1166, 142K)

Only if you live in Eastern Europe and are willing to be whipped up into shape so that you're functioning and able to take care of yourself. If you're just planning to do nothing, not seek therapy, not improve or learn and play games all day then no.

Jack off to futa and start looking for a job

Now, you better be good at talking to people like me and land interviews because I know you like sucking dick and that's satans way of teaching us dark abyssal sociopathic tier language Magic's

Attached: 9457C5AA-E04D-4761-A5F7-D79A2A902328.jpg (933x1214, 124K)

Not at all.
Im really only interested in a father figure not being a leech, i want to improve myself
Ffxiv, na, 100lb, yeah.
I am mentally ill if that matters.

god damnit i dont care if you are real or not i bet your pussy smells divine i can just imagine you sitting on my face. i would raise you right if i ever met you FUCK

East or west? What's your illness?

daddy only wants to give affection to his little sweet-smelling girl, not a stinky unwashed one. If you clean yourself up nicely, I'll brush your hair.

Trannies can't be real girls. fagboy.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.43_[2018.05.29_01.33.48].png (614x716, 461K)

Nope
Bring a abyssal sounds nice
Not helping..
East, if only i knew.
A bit better

Get out of bed and take a fucking shower. I better hear the goddamn water running when I count to ten, missy!

I didnt say you could be a leech, just that you could play MMOs. I'd expect you to get your license and wage a bit and improve.

a bit better than what, that was my only post.

So what do you want for lunch when you get out of the shower?

I would unironically like someone to do this

This really isn't a place for good girls, babygirl

>Not helping..
not helping? with how good i would fix you and how valuable i'd make you, you would be begging to mate

If you are not progression raiding and have not killed T6-T13 pre-echo, then you don't deserve any sympathy

That wasn't a joke.

ONE!

Fair.
Tendies
Its a necessary evil for now.
Idk about that.

If anyone is willing post discord and i will add

If I make you tendies, will you eat them at the kitchen table with me? I'd love to see my girl out of her command center for meals at least

liima#7673

I always wanted a daughterfu, how old are you? And are you before or after cutting off your feminine penis?

why do so many girls play the final fantasy mmo? is there something about it in particular that appeals to them?

You can make yourself into a cute little girl there. You feel as "yourself", because your actual self is a bearded male with a botched up hormone therapy.

Im 19, no penis.
Its fun.

Girls fucking love mmos, dude. Every single MMO I've played was full of girls. There is a reason people in MMOs talk about girls ruining guilds, it's a prevalent issue.

Do you need a daddy or a dad, or your biological father to come back?

The last two

>i will prove im a girl them
Since you had to say you were a grill, you indeed need to do that.

They are prone to drama, getting unearned promotions and slots in raid groups and generally don't hold their weight.

That said, I've had some incredible chicks in my static groups in ffxiv, and that's for server 1st progression raiding.

I guess moral lessons from uncle Jow Forums and some advice to get neetbucks from the state is the best you can have.

>Literally getting to pick and choose whoever will be the biggest beta provider

I guess having no self-awareness comes with being robots

>if only i knew.
Google "DSM IV"
Really, it's all it take to be a qualified psychotherapist since it's what they use for the diagostic and they don't do any cure.

kik allrightstill

father found xD

Yes
I dont want that
Ill look

My discord is 0k01kdal#0195

>I dont want that
A father would not ask for your opinion about homework. He would force you do do a certain amount of things and forbid you to do others.
IDK, the best you can hope for is a very religious BF to keep you in the track.

Why don't you look for a worthless neet boy who would play games all day together with you instead?

How old?
People used to tell me I'm kinda parenting them, but I'm stern and strict, even if I'm gentle.
user, you need discipline and drive.

another user to the rescue
discord: teh1337haxorz#1619

After reading the thread, nvm.
OP sound like an entitled slob.
Why would any stranger waste his time on you?
Do you realize all the pent up lust those lads have?
If there's an user truly needing help (and living in Europe it's easier), i could maybe give you some guidance.

If you add my discord the most I can do is yell at you for being a piece of shit and give you ways to improve yourself that I'm not gonna enforce in the slightest.
Cuz I do that with all my female friends, goddamn y'all are some useless pieces of shit.
BlazeXM#7487

Get out larping faggot attention whore

I don't game, I could give general advice and motivation but I will be stern if I have to

fuck off fag girl this website is for losers not twitch thots with too much goddamn fucking freetime.
go play call of duty bitch

Kik NobodysCowboy at the very least I can give you life advice

>yes
how will you prove it?

I will be your father femanon. I will treat you better than your old father would have done. But only if you are a cutey.

This is confusing. Do you want somebody to talk to you every day and be a "parent figure" who improves your character and teaches you things, or do you want a local provider?

LARPing faggot, everyone here knows you're a fucking degenerate.
Get the fuck outta here with your low quality bait

Attached: wakethefuckup.png (640x616, 146K)

no one wants to be your dad when you can smell your slash from a mile away.

i'm the only one you're (You)ing and not the only one with his contact here.

really makes you hmmm

No talking back!
That's a spanking.
:^)
But no seriously, you can't be a father without the ability to punish.

Wait, so what do you play? Ive been looking for a good mmorpg but most bore me these days. (Fyi i honestly dont care if youre grill or boyo)

So like a daddy bf? If that the case I'll do it

i can be a life coach if that can be helpful
cozyibelieve#5473
on discord

Lol

Ralther#7526

I can be your friend, would you like that?
Asuka#7108

midday#7986

Attached: 1511856959160.jpg (640x480, 56K)

I wont put up with childish bullshit.
I'm looking for a self improvement partner to go on the same regimine as I am.

It's not very intense. vidya time cut down to 8 hours a day, studying, 5x a week workouts, and other shit.

If you bullshit around or give up or pull some "i cant do it" bullshit, i'll just deadass block you. The same should be mutual

The offer goes to anyone in this thread, too.

Anime Bitch Addict#5740

I can help you. No robot love story bullshit though. I am going to be a father figure for real. Dead serious. Post contact.

dw dude, i'm already on it.

She can have multiple father figures my man

Well you're going to have to get a job, and wash, but I'll be your daddy.

You need to get off your computer. Go outside. Start small, 10 minutes a day. Go and get coffee once a week, do this enough and eventually a cute boy will come and sit with you. Stop drinking soft drink and juice, which will make you fatter and ruin your teeth, drink water, clean your teeth, clean your body, shampoo your hair, get a haircut, stop cumming on your pillows. Get better clothes, hand out resumes, apply online, go to the interviews and give them a firm handshake, get a job. Having a wagie job is a lot like a mmorpg because it's just a constant grind. You'll love it I'm sure.

>calls herself worthless

looking for attention and it's obvious. Bitch just go see a therapist you don't need a father figure to succeed. I'm sure you have potential to be a good person and the worst thing you can do right now is meet people off r9k. A lot of the people on here are bad people, and you prolly deserve better. Ok go get some help, you're gonna be ok