Lifting is a way to self-harm without drawing too much attention

Aiden Jenkins
Aiden Jenkins

Lifting is a way to self-harm without drawing too much attention.
we are all a bunch of emofags who uses gym as a cope method.

Attached: 1552271219527.png (646 KB, 684x960)

Kayden Brooks
Kayden Brooks

Jokes on u fag, I like lifting

Jaxon Baker
Jaxon Baker

If you don't like lifting you're a dyel

Nathan Reyes
Nathan Reyes

Why can’t I enjoy lifting because it’s enjoyable and fun, I don’t get this “you have to be a piece of shit and compensate to want to exercise every other day” I just enjoy doing what’s wrong with that

Jose Sanders
Jose Sanders

no, I like feel strong

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

Same. Girls are fleeting, messy and often more trouble than they’re worth. Find a good one and put lots of babies in her, the end. Aesthetics is fine, but strength is truly where its at. Feeling stronger and stronger all the time is a great feeling that you carry with you all day, and good aesthetics are a nice side effect of it.

Hunter Richardson
Hunter Richardson

In physical excercise there is truly something more meaningful than just to being healthy or good looking. I cant grasp the right words. Or comprenhend it good enought to describe it.

Levi Garcia
Levi Garcia

Everybody with a healthy mind copes one way or another, if you don't you might end up spending too much time alone with your thoughts which will eat away your well being

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

It's the opposite of self harm though

Nolan White
Nolan White

Self actualization. you are actualizing the potential within your body, in other words becoming the greatest version of yourself. Feels good

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

Yeah it's the opposite but there's some overlap. You can workout for the same reason you'd self harm it's just that the results arent the same.

Attached: 1553283258167.png (331 KB, 605x451)

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

OP is 15 and browses 9gag and twitter for 'crippling depression' memes.

Jason Bell
Jason Bell

I WANT BE GREECE STATUE, ONE DAY LOOK MIRROR, SEE SELF, SAY WAOW, FUK U FAGETTE

Kevin Diaz
Kevin Diaz

lifting for girls
cringe
lifting for a girl
based and redpilled

Jason Price
Jason Price

I concur

Attached: 50998854-4493-4329-A1A8-EABCC1AF8E19.jpg (142 KB, 820x627)

Levi Morgan
Levi Morgan

I lift to become a Gachimuchi actor

Attached: tenor-(1).gif (782 KB, 320x178)

Julian Gutierrez
Julian Gutierrez

it's projection from human husks who view any endeavour as a distraction from emptiness. they can't imagine people have other motivations because they themselves don't.

Anthony Mitchell
Anthony Mitchell

Anonymous 04/16/19(Tue)06:34:39 No.5044099
stop. Fucking. PROJECTING.
Not everyone has a shitty life like you

Jayden Cruz
Jayden Cruz

Speak for yourself

Lucas Wilson
Lucas Wilson

Damn. Well put

Carter Reed
Carter Reed

But lifting is exciting and gives a sense of accomplishment. Just finished testing new 1RM after a 12 week program and all the maxes went up at least 15 lbs. If nothing else, it took up time that could have been spent doing more self-destructive stuff.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit