Lifting is a way to self-harm without drawing too much attention

Lifting is a way to self-harm without drawing too much attention.
we are all a bunch of emofags who uses gym as a cope method.

Attached: 1552271219527.png (684x960, 646K)

Jokes on u fag, I like lifting

If you don't like lifting you're a dyel

Why can’t I enjoy lifting because it’s enjoyable and fun, I don’t get this “you have to be a piece of shit and compensate to want to exercise every other day” I just enjoy doing what’s wrong with that

no, I like feel strong

Same. Girls are fleeting, messy and often more trouble than they’re worth. Find a good one and put lots of babies in her, the end. Aesthetics is fine, but strength is truly where its at. Feeling stronger and stronger all the time is a great feeling that you carry with you all day, and good aesthetics are a nice side effect of it.

In physical excercise there is truly something more meaningful than just to being healthy or good looking. I cant grasp the right words. Or comprenhend it good enought to describe it.

Everybody with a healthy mind copes one way or another, if you don't you might end up spending too much time alone with your thoughts which will eat away your well being

It's the opposite of self harm though

Self actualization. you are actualizing the potential within your body, in other words becoming the greatest version of yourself. Feels good

Yeah it's the opposite but there's some overlap. You can workout for the same reason you'd self harm it's just that the results arent the same.

Attached: 1553283258167.png (605x451, 331K)

OP is 15 and browses 9gag and twitter for 'crippling depression' memes.

I WANT BE GREECE STATUE, ONE DAY LOOK MIRROR, SEE SELF, SAY WAOW, FUK U FAGETTE

>lifting for girls
cringe
>lifting for a girl
based and redpilled

I concur

Attached: 50998854-4493-4329-A1A8-EABCC1AF8E19.jpg (820x627, 142K)

I lift to become a Gachimuchi actor

Attached: tenor (1).gif (320x178, 782K)

it's projection from human husks who view any endeavour as a distraction from emptiness. they can't imagine people have other motivations because they themselves don't.

>Anonymous 04/16/19(Tue)06:34:39 No.5044099
stop. Fucking. PROJECTING.
Not everyone has a shitty life like you

Speak for yourself

Damn. Well put

But lifting is exciting and gives a sense of accomplishment. Just finished testing new 1RM after a 12 week program and all the maxes went up at least 15 lbs. If nothing else, it took up time that could have been spent doing more self-destructive stuff.