Why are women like this? What's their problem?

Why are women like this? What's their problem?

Attached: 1523711456905.jpg (1513x1029, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1elbZB0aH_M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M77SIyei7JE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's right, I would be upset to if some random person just initiated a conversation with me for no reason.

if it was a women i wouldn't be mad. OwO

So how are guys supposed to ask girls out? Cause fuck Tinder and the like if you're a guy.

They aren't. Accept your place in the social hierarchy and don't bother girls who would be disgusted by your presence.

Fixed it for ya op

Attached: sloot.jpg (841x1029, 143K)

>it is literally this easy for chad
Seething with rage

The problem is that "she" has a dick and delusional while he is almost legally blind while sniffing glue.

I LOL'D, I LOVE YOU user.

>women are disgusted by you
good for them but I'm not going not do something just to make a random cunt happy

The ancestral environment user. You can't understand women if you don't study evopsych.

Because sometimes women don't like a certain guy, and it's uncomfortable to be stuck in a conversation with a guy you don't like who is trying to bed you.
Have you ever been hit on by a gay guy?

Woman don't like most guys so it gets annoying when unattractive guys keep hitting on them.

>oh hey i-
>stop trying to have sex with me you disgusting creep
is this how women actually think?

Are women all literal autists or is it just the ones on this board?

>imagine being this much of a cunt
Maybe it's because I'm from the South but strangers speaking to you is part of life. If you don't want strangers to talk to you, stay home.

>tfw don't want strangers talking to me so I open carry

So I've been told to be confident and just approch a girl only now to find out this will happen. Yet then girls bitch when we don't make the first move

Attached: 1d3b941727d82729d58dcf8e39c55de4.jpg (526x376, 40K)

>thinking having a gun out will keep Southerners from speaking to you
If you're in the South and people aren't talking to you, I'd bet your gun isn't the issue

It'll only happen if she's not attracted to you user. It's a 50/50 chance. Not every girl is the same. Confidence isn't some magic pill that will make you able to fuck any girl you want, it'll just give you the ability to fuck the girls who want to fuck you too.

This. I figure open carry is probably a Boomer magnet

Why is that guy so entitled? Why does he think he has the right, the privilege, to date any woman just because she takes the same a class as him?

From the image the guy wasnt even hitting on her could have just been asking a question about something in the class. Girls just assume everything is about sex because they are inferior beings

1 GORRILLION HOURS IN MSPAINT

Attached: CRAPPY HENTAI.jpg (1513x1029, 284K)

All women.
No exceptions.

AND ANOTHER GORRILLIONO HOURS IN PAINT

Attached: SUCCC.jpg (841x1029, 142K)

>Have you ever been hit on by a gay guy?
Yeah. It's not that terrible. You feel a bit bad for him, because he's got no hope here, but it's not that much trouble.
I remember one dude who was quite persistent. Had to respect that. He dealt with rejection absolutely fine. Wish I could do the same.

FELLOW ANONS IGNORE THESE POSTS. think of it this way. there are girls that are rooting for you and would be more than happy to date you, but are scared of rejection because we all are. Furthermore why please the logic of those that wouldn't like you anyways by giving up on cold approaching as opposed to favoring those that would want you to approach.

Your life is worth it user. People want you in it. We're all gonna make it

Attached: 1-2-hurts-just-a-little-bit.jpg (600x630, 35K)

>Yet then girls bitch when we don't make the first move
They want Chad to make the first move.

Attached: true.png (512x256, 132K)

Plus imagine that shit happens like everyday for years and years

Now imagine that but several times a day

>guys being nice to you and liking you enough to want to date you
wow women have it so bad

that's not what Jow Forums told me.

Attached: pepuffering.png (646x595, 323K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1elbZB0aH_M

Average day of a 5/10 woman

THis is my fetish, having a insecure girl and then comforting her.

Nah you're just an incel faggot

It's not several times a day. On a normal day, you wouldn't get any. If you're out at the club/bar/concert then that is a different matter entirely.

>50/50 chance
Hah! No. He's mad at the hypocrisy of women who are tired of men not manning up and asking them out, yet when one does he's not "the one" and they destroy him on a personal level.

Cold approaching is a dead art. It's why the only people who do it now are PUA/hypnotists and savage retards who grab their crotch and shout "what dat mouth do"

>Are women like this?

No. :)

Attached: shut_it.jpg (603x611, 80K)

why are you lying to me? stop lying this is not healty for me or for anyone else involved in this situation

They are. The internet has made it so that people don't fucking talk to each other anymore in the real world. It's why fucking videos and articles of women confronting "cat callers" and general dislike of cold approach is a thing. I've seen plenty of people go "a woman doesn't want to talk to a guy in this situation so dont talk to her" when the setting is a bar or simply walking outside.

you see the difference is those are niggers most white men don't act like that

What were you expecting them to recognize and appreciate their position as female and act humble? Idiot.

yes they are and you know it

Attached: sms-14816.jpg (623x400, 39K)

FUCK THE ROBOTS THAT TOLD YOU THAT WE DONT KEEP OUR OWN DOWN. next time you see that cute girl approach her the worse shes gonna say is no and the best situation is you end up with an amazing relationship. The odds are in your favor

Thats called A U T I S M user

Attached: 04093055-A08A-4CF2-8B8C-A330D13F0D21.png (645x773, 49K)

Just on this board

you guys are dumb and read way too much into this shit

if she's not feeling it just exit the conversation
if you're stuck in conversation just exit
it's not that fucking hard

>anyway gotta run heh
they'll get the message immediately
shit is NOT complicated you utter homosexuals

lol this
>look at all these MEN
>god I hate MEN
>look how MEN behave
>literally 9/10 of them are niggers or mexicans

niggers aren't real men why not try to meat a nice white guy ya nigger loving whore

*meet
very original comments

I'm not like that, except
>I want to leave

Based Schopenhauer. Probably the most redpilled philosopher.

Attached: 1521402797170.png (1280x544, 252K)

I'm finding it increasingly easy to tell guys I'm busy when they try to make small talk, or flatly saying no if they ask for my number or try to give me their's, blocking/removing them on social media if they message me all the time.

Guys wear you down after years of high school and college and it just becomes tedious to deal with all the time.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M77SIyei7JE
Never underestimate the huntress
The protected species of whore
The chariot of Diana Regina's an enormous
Limousine with bulletproof doors

It's rule number one for the wise coquette
Stick a long filter on your cigarette
Shimmer through a window that's twice locked
Scissors cut paper, Oh but paper wraps rock

Attached: quote-a-woman-does-not-want-the-truth-what-is-truth-to-women-from-the-beginning-nothing-has-friedric (850x400, 79K)

>Because sometimes women don't like a certain guy
Are you answering the wrong post by mistake?

Are you single? Are you at all interested in getting a boyfriend?

I'm single and prefer it that way.

Could you elaborate why? Do you just have no sexual drive?

>all the denial and cope to this post
Kek

No, I have a pretty high sex drive but I don't want to be tied down.

but if she told you she had a bf after you ended your monologue you'd whine about being "led on".

I'm a woman and I've literally never thought that while anyone was speaking to me
of course, I've never been asked out, so idk

But when some handsome guy with an 8 pack is in front of you, you'd be wetter than swimming pool am i right? Fuck off roastie.

Hello, a/s/l/etc, thanks.

and what? are people not allowed to be attracted to attractive people? unwanted attention is unpleasant because it's unwanted. as long as she isn't a cunt to him, there's no obligation to feel charmed.

>unwanted attention is unpleasant because it's unwanted
No, it's not that it's unwanted, it's that the guy is ugly. The fact that you respond so differently to the same behavior shows it's looks, not what the guy does, is what you care about.

Where do I find these miracle girls?
I will cut off my finger for a gf.

what else would you care about on a first approach? you know nothing about the guy, just that he is approaching you.

>what else would you care about on a first approach
Nothing, that's the point of getting to know someone. At least give the guy a chance instead of being shallow and letting that ruin possible relationships.

cause men talk to us with the mind set of one day getting to date/fuck us. its not like you guys are genuinely trying to be our friends, if that was the case befriend the obese chick in class.

we have the right to have standards...

>if that was the case befriend the obese chick in class.
Why?

>kicks door open
FUCKING ROASTFAGS
>RATTAATATATATATATTA

*FUCKING ROASTIES*
>TATATATATATATA

Attached: 1541733605954.gif (400x204, 44K)

>cause men talk to us with the mind set of one day getting to date/fuck us
And what are we supposed to do if we want a date or to get laid? Women aren't going to make the first move, we have no choice but to approach them.

>if that was the case befriend the obese chick in class.

I do this quite often, actually.

why? it's not a dating app, she's just walking around campus minding her own business. there's no obligation to give him a chance whatsoever.
i'd ask you if you'd give a chance to a pink-haired obeast but you'd only say yes to disprove my point.

I would think he's just asking for some notes or something. I'm ugly, so it's either he wants something like that or he's about to make fun of me.

OP just imagine you're talking with someone you don't like, you would act like the roastie in the picture. Who women don't like? Manlets, asians, indians or ugly people in general, if you're in any of these categories that's why they are not interested in your advances.

Attached: 1546413213189.jpg (234x215, 9K)