25+

Everyday I get closer to ending it. I always thought in the back of my head that it would get better, but then they years began to creep up, 24, 25, 26, 27 and now 28. I've done nothing. Everyone I hung out with in school has kids, wives, their own homes, cars etc. I know you shouldn't measure your life again others but it's hard not to when your life is as bad as mine.

Anyway, how are the rest of you oldfags doing?

Attached: icon_25_jahre.png (200x200, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XrHjKN2bjb0
zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-04/only-old-americans-found-jobs-december
thehustle.co/the-20000-house-that-will-save-america
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You know same old same old, being in my room shitposting since forever

Masturbating to Hgames

I've been masturbating once a day for at least like 15 years of my life

26 here. I got a job a couple of months ago that I wanted really bad but now I realize just how much I hate interacting with people. Now I've become that lone awkward guy who barely opens his mouth. This is a corporate job so lots of meetings all the time and I never contribute to anything because I never know what to say. I just sit there quiet like an idiot. I thought it would get better with time but I don't think I'm improving.

How about you make it your goal to say at least one thing a day and then increase when you feel you can handle that?

>Anyway, how are the rest of you oldfags doing?
I'm trying my hand at wagie'ing, after a few years as a NEET. It's very difficult and I want to quit already.

I feel like I wasn't made for anything other than being left alone in my room with a computer, which is the only time I feel free of stress and anxiety.

Attached: 1383417233714.jpg (469x359, 110K)

Yeah I thought of doing something that. Thanks user, I'll give it a shot.

What job are you doing? I'm a NEET too and need to get into work.

I'm close to 28 now and from the 100 person or so I knew from high school, 2 have kids. We're the worst generation afaik.

just got my new keyboard today, corsair k70, very happy. saving my neetbucks for possibly buying a mac pro and/or a new screen, we'll see.

I'm 27, gay unfortunately so no wife, have a condo, car, good paying job which I almost lost because I sperged out on numerous occasions, and yet I still feel depressed and life has stagnated. Nothing is happening now and I guess I just have to live with it. Got a gym membership, endorphins are always good I guess.

28 friendless broke virgin thinking of suicide every day

I'm 18 and been a NEET since one year and my life fucking sucks.

Wow for real
Where are you from?
I'm 29 and from the South and virtually everyone I went to high school has had kids already.
I'm definitely the exception.
Sometimes I wonder how it all went so wrong with me and why I'm apparently so different from everyone else.

During last year, when I was turning 30, I kind of realized I don't want to be stuck in the same city and the same country for the rest of my life if I would graduate with a degree at some point. I also realized that there isn't really much keeping me in my home town as studies didn't interest me and most of my friends had gone forward with their life and become more and more distant to me.

So I applied for a job in a another country, got it and moved there and now here I am wage-cucking myself an pondering my next move.

If you want to make it as a NEET, find any GOVERNMENT work or Government contract work that will get you a security clearance. Government jobs are cushy as fuck, the last one I had I just had my own little cubicle, got flex time, spent most of the time browsing here, didn't speak to anybody, sat across from this super cute girl I could just stare at. It fucking sucks my contract ran out but that was a good time. Sadly it didn't net me a SC though which I thought it did (it required a baseline SC so I think they fucked up the paperwork) so I'm back to job hunting and starting from square one again.

Anyone once you get that SC you can get some fucking cushy as fuck Government jobs where you can literally work from home on like 110k a year. If you can get a IT admin job, apparently according to ex-NEET friends who got one, they literally go to work at like 10pm-6am and just play video games and watch anime all night in their pyjamas.

I tried this before. Honestly its all the same. Moving out of your hometown is more symbolic than anything else. The novelty of living in a new place disappears quickly and then it is just the same grind.

I'm turning 26 in October should I bother with healthcare?

I'm a security guard who works the night shift. I basically turn up, babysit buildings for 12 hours while contractors work (who never stay longer than 2 or 3 hours), and then go home in the morning.

It sounds piss easy and comfy, and it probably is to a normal person, but it's difficult doing this 5-6 days a week since I'm in "work mode" for the whole time, plus I work at different sites all over the city it's always new travel routes which stresses me out.

I'm from a semi-rural area of France
You'd have to be really in love to get a kid here because there's no financial incentive to.

26 year old. Some former friends amd people I sort of jnew already got married. I've never had a gf, but was ghosted by girl l was orbiting and was only girl Ive ever been close to.

I havent even gotten my masters, as I need to take the GRE and I'm a brainlet at math. I hope I have an aneurysm.

Yeah, I'm kind of living in a NEET closet here too, having a small room and mainly just sleep and waste away on my computer in here until I go back to work.

On the positive side I'm working all I can, mostly 6 days a week, and I save a lot money because I lead a frugal life, so I might found my own company or something after a year or two. I've also learned a lot while on the job, gotten language skills and other marketable traits and I'm currently applying for another job which is a bit different and pays a bit better.

I'd still say that moving out and wiping the slate clean was heck of a better choice than staying put in my home town. I would probably just waste away eating, drinking and smoking weed while playing games, watching movies, anime and the like.

Keep those stones rolling, anons, no matter what.

>been NEET 6 months because quit shit job
>parents told me to quit and stay with them "as long as you need"
>no problem being NEET, just living off saved money, make a little bit from freelance web design
>dad notices i am actually enjoying life, despite not having a full time job
>yells at me all the time, makes up lies saying i never exercise (i go to gym 3x a week) am light deficient (i supplement vit d and use near-infrared light) etc
>basically the "what your doing isn't healthy" lie, despite the fact that i've been improving my health since quitting my job
>finally start applying to jobs
>within a few days get some responses
>job interview tomorrow
>depression coming back

FUCK i don't want to work. i hate that shit. wagslaving is the worst... it will be like a 30 minute commute too, and i fucking hate driving

on top of all this, i have a $7,500 debt from an apartment complex because they told me to put a different date on my application (for a sublease) but then treated it like it was real. i'll probably have to get a lawyer for this. i don't have $7,500 and i literally got nothing out of it... they lied to me and tricked me!

i fucking hate life and hate normies. i don't even care about money i just want to be left alone

>28
>soon done with college
>most likely wont get a related job when i am done
>4 years wasted
>never had gf, kissed, sex or stuff like that
>there are 15 year olds with more life experience than I got
>depression hitting hard
>social anxiety is pretty bad (starving in my room because there are people in the kitchen)
>addicted to soda, again
i'm fine

>I hope I have an aneurysm
This made me laugh out loud user, holy kek, sorry for laughing at your expense.

>sorry for laughing at your expense.
it's alright, it's not the first time it's happened.

Attached: 1350251356760.jpg (600x600, 45K)

This is one of the first days in my life I didn't regret isolating myself. People are honestly shit. They really do think that they are better than you and all the things I feared.

I got to enjoy the lie that people actually liked me though, it was nice for a while.

23, doing shit, but have an interview in 2 months for this union job that starts high and caps even higher (45k-92k) in just 3.5 yrs.
For now, my associate's doesn't even help me get interviews for shit tier jobs. Not even as a stocker in some store.
I can work for ups but it's only about 30 dollars a day (part time work) and basically just 1200 after 2 fucking months (after tax). My first job paid that in 2 weeks (after tax).

Whoever says this job market is good os a dumbass. People look at unemployment rates and they don't even give a good summary. 1. Part-time workers are included as employed 2. Discouraged workers (people that want a job but haven't applied in over 4 weeks) are NOT included in the unemployment rates. 3. Iffy on this one but I'm pretty sure I read the labor force participation rate has shrunk by a little. Obviously a shrinking labor force participation rate would result in a lower unemployment rate. Why? Read point 2. 4. The biggest portion of jobs are in low paying industries. Pic related. So even IF unemployment rates really WERE low, that doesn't mean shit if the jobs created pay ass.

Attached: 636764278871163810-103018-Jobs-ONLINE.png (700x1066, 246K)

>that was a good idea, fred
>*everyone stares in silence*
>conversation continues
>user feels even more awkward now
Kek

Maybe try buying a piece of land amd build a cheap af home (Nomad cube comes pre built and costs 32k).

That way you can live off of part time. That's my plan at least. Semi-retirement at an early age.

25 and it's my best year by fucking far. Finally out my life on track, never worked full time now I do, never had sex now I do. It's all because I got really fucking tired of videogames, anime and all that.
If you want to talk about whatever here's my Kik xXx_cykablyad_xXx

i have an older brother that is hitting 28 soon and i want him to be happy, anything you wish you could hear from someone that loves you?

whats stopping you from gaming on the job?

I turned 25 like 3 months ago, my life has barely changed over the last 5 years and I don't see any change in the foreseeable future. Tried using dating apps, actually matched and met two people, but they were straight up unlikable cunts. Maybe I'll manage to find a simple job after I'm done with this shitty degree. That'd be an improvement.

I just graduated from university with a rather shitty degree in Philosophy and English Double major (and a minor in math). It took me a really long time (6.5 years) to finish my undergrad, partly because I'm a brainlet and partly because I had some bad psychological issues so I took a year and a half off of school. It didn't really do me much good but it did give me the drive to force my degree to completion.

My parents don't know that I took time off school and they think I'm just retarded for taking this long.

In any case, I've officially finished all my courses mid-december and am set to graduate on April. Since then, my mom has been yelling non-stop about how I need to start doing shit so, in order to shut her up, I signed up for a (online) college course in "Condominium management" because her friends told her that that business is booming. My dad hasn't been on my case that much since he knows I just finished school. I really hated school so much and to be going back even in an "online" capacity is depressing as shit.

I just want to take a break. I know that I'll eventually have to go back to school (college) because what I studied in school was too general, I had a garbage GPA, and no real experience besides tutoring and teaching for a little while. And I know I should be looking for jobs on the side and sending out my resume around but I know I'm not really going to get anything good and writing my resume is the most depressing thing of all time. As a side, do people lie on their resume?

In any case, the thing is I have yet to pay for the course and they'll remove me from the course if I don't pay within 72 hours and about 24 hours have passed. I'm considering not paying, which would piss my mom off to no end. I don't know what to do, robots. I don't know if anyone is going to respond to this and that's fine. Just wanted to get it off my chest.

>be me
>dropped out of college to live that junkball lifestyle
>gave up on all my hopes and dreams for three years
>got clean
>went back to school
>graduated
>am a certified teacher
>love teaching
>three years later and I still haven't found a permanent teaching position

... should have just stayed a drug addict.

Oh and... I'm 30. So that sucks. Not like I can change career paths at this point.

>tfw you can buy 1 acre of land with 7k
You can buy a piece of land and build a cheap home to live rent free. I don't understand your leasing situation, but it sounds like ass

33 here. Got a good career, house, car.
None of it matters because I'm a kissless virgin.
My only hope is that my libido dies off in the next few decades so that I can accept being forever alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=XrHjKN2bjb0

I am the Jesus of suburbia, here to set you all free. I must say, you are an awful lot ye is. Sad sacks of shit, cheer up a bit will ya? Take the ramblings of a mad man. And take them and run. Play cave story for PC. Do something. ENjoy life, you'll only ever get this moment once. But I've probably lost you. Just DO IT

MAKE IT HAPPEN. EAT THAT ASS. DO THAT THING. SAD SACKS OF SHIT. ;_;

I'm personally going to chemically castrate myself.

>27 NEET
>not good anything
>realize I've disliked myself from a very very young age
>everyone else hates me
>had a profound spirutual experience the past year and changed my outlook on many things
>addicted to klonopin and phenibut to cope with how badly those experiences ended
>having hard times coming to terms that I'll always be alone and held in contempt by everyone else and myself
>most definitely going to hell and eternal torture if it exists, which it probably does

just another day in the life of a complete utter failure of human being

Attached: 1533997733572.jpg (634x899, 115K)

I couldn't do something like that to myself. If I ever got that desperate, I'd just kill myself instead.

I've always wanted to do something like that, but I live in an expensive city where the average house price is the equivalent of about $750k. For now, I'm just saving everything since it'll never hurt to have as big a reserve of money as possible

>whats stopping you from gaming on the job?
Nothing, I usually shitpost on my phone if they have internet or read if they don't since I don't have a laptop. I've thought about buying a cheap one and doing something on it during work hours to earn extra money, but that requires more research on my part because I dunno what ways a dumb pleb can earn extra money, although I'm sure they exist.

I fucking hate masturbation but I act so goddamn retarded when I get horny that I still need to jerk it at least twice a day

>25
Trying to get a job and start my life. I hit rock bottom at 23 and have spent the last few years climbing back out of it. Neet for 2 years and trying to escape the neet cycle. I sold a lot of my things just to keep my head above water, now I only really own essentials and a few other things. Yesterday I got really angry about being neet and spent all night applying for jobs. Once I get some money 90% of my problems will disappear.

Attached: 1519302243423.png (471x353, 140K)

>money solves all your problems
Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's total bullshit. I bought into the career meme. I make 6 figures, and have a nice house net worth over half a million. Still have no idea how to find a gf, and still completely miserable. Money doesn't solve shit.

I said 90%, not all. I've had a well paying job before and everything was chill. I am dirt fucking poor on welfare, if my car breaks down I have no fucking idea how I will get it fixed. I'm wearing clothes 2 sizes too big from when I used to be overweight. I have a chipped tooth that I can't afford to fix and will probably lose if I don't get a job soon. I have to strategically budget every single dollar near perfectly or I will suffer the consequences. My life is a constant source of stress because I have fuck all money. When you have a good source of money it means nothing, when you have none it means everything.

It's not so bad when you get used to it. I hated meetings at first but the more you contribute the easier it gets. And if you say something stupid like we all do, remember people think about you way less than you realize user.

stay away and keep it as minimal as possible with what you say. if he feels like shit nothing you say is even going to temporarily make it better unless it's something he's actually proud of.

Fair enough. I can understand that. It's like how if you have a good source of sex it means nothing, but when you have none it means everything. Good luck to both of us. We need it.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-04/only-old-americans-found-jobs-december

The labor market is really shit for our age group. You're competing against Gen X, younger boomers who put aside nothing for retirement, student loan indebted millennials, and even Gen Z. All the other groups are far more desperate, and Gen Z are at their peak motivation/naivety so they're more attractive to hire than a 20-24 year old who knows the game by now. I felt guilty about being a NEET after trying to make it, but knowing I'm not the only one is calming in a way.

Attached: 2018 age increases.jpg (500x330, 18K)

>As a side, do people lie on their resume?
hell yeah they do brother.
just be smart about it

How so? I'd like to lie about what I majored in in University but I don't think I'd get away with it. Like job experience? I am a little concerned that if i lied about my job experience, how would I make up for what they expect of me.

Why do all these 30ish Tinder women describe themselves as ``dog moms'' and tell swipers to ``hit me up with those dad jokes''?

they're trawling for beta simps to wife them up obviously and rescue them from a lonely 30s existence cause they know Chad as hell won't

>27
>back in school
>found out I signed up for the wrong class
>gonna be even more behind in graduating
>don't even want to be in school
>hate my major
>hate working my shit job surrounded by high school kids
>constantly lonely
>feels like this ride will never end

Attached: 1453852241800.jpg (1280x800, 230K)

You are so lucky. Get out now until is too late.

>26
>graduated with a law degree but cant find work because im a social dweeb
>install tinder because I thought I was starting to find some confidence in myself
>4 matches in a week, one randomly unmatched me after we had a good conversation
>the rest just wont say a word

Fuck. Installing tinder was a mistake. I felt good about myself before this. TY for reading blog etc, but I have no one to talk to about this

27 years old and still a virgin going fucking great

>dog moms
because they're retards
>hmu w/dad jokes
this is ironic. just start off with a short shitpost that even a retard can comprehend, then when she responds, come back with "lol so u wanna get together?" If it turns into a real conversation you're done for and she'll get bored within 5 minutes and ghost

you will get better at being alone.

just create your own life, read philosophy, get meditations by marcus aurelius, its very easy to read and take something from it each day and work on your own life.

start bicycling and listen to philo lectures while you go for a ride.

Thanks user, I've been trying to get into that lately.

health is wealth and life opens up when you open up to it... it wont be like in the movies, but good things/people will come around.

what country do you live in now? and where did you move from

itt fucking normalfags with fake problems and """""depressed""" people as usual

You too user, I hope things work out for you.

>no social life
>no more friends
>no family of my own
who else is giving too much money to camwhores?

i gave in to a patreon bitch this month but she got shut down lol. that platform is not the place to be for nsfw at all

no job
no education
literally just living it day by day drinking myself to sleep every night
not even looking for anyone or anything at this point
is this how it all ends?
i want this long dream called life just to end
i haven't even showered in a month
my room looks like a literal trash bin, it smells like old booze and rot.
and state of r9k is not fucking helping

the only real post ITT

im the same at 30

Hmm..
i actually want to finish my bachelors to become a teacher. Seems like the most chill job ever that pays a middle class wage as well.

Feel like I'm destined for hell too just from the sheer fact that this god hates me.

That's why you should buy land and build a cheap home on it thehustle.co/the-20000-house-that-will-save-america

I live near LA. Cost of living is stupid high which is why my plan is to buy land and build either that home in the link or the Nomad cube (this one gets shipped for you so you don't have to physically build it). There's youtube vids on the nomad cube. Possibly of rural studios too

Started meds last week, they do fuck all
I will have to take a medical leave and rearrange things

all emotions left me long ago, but I can still invoke pleasant feels and feel good around people and act kind on the strength of my will
i still don't feel it but the effects are there, life is easier when taking it easy even though you don't feel like doing so

for about 3-4 years, ive been just refreshing r9k and solo playing video games/watching twitch/anime. no movies or tv shows. i feel like im out of touch with current events, like whats hip or new, etc. like wtf is GOING ON?

Turning 29 this year. Finally have a good career going with a mortgage and general responsibilities. Yet I'm still empty on the inside.

>27
>useless degree in biochemistry
>on leave of absence from medical school because I hate it and it's too much work and I just want to get a job working outside with trees or something
>tfw no life

Ouch.... biochemistry sounds hard as fuck, but doesn't really seem practical. And you must have done well too to get into medical school.

I feel the same as you only you've sacrificed more in school. I just want a simple life with a simple job, but most jobs aren't simple and they pay shit too. Fast pace, SUPER stingent, all for pebbles.. I live near LA and most jobs pay under 26,070 a yr (39.3%). About ~27% pay a "livable wage" (basically you can move out with it, but you can't really save), ~14% are actually decent with pay (middle class), and 19% are great with pay (like 80k+).
Most jobs just suck. Especially for me because I get terrible anxiety every second at work. It keeps me up at night. It's so bad.

Only chill jobs I can think of is being a k-12 teacher or being a security guard. At least you can try being a teacher in elementary school maybe. Get paid middle class wages for regurgitating simple information. I plan on being a teacher one day just so I can escape the madness.

FRIENDS PLEASE RESPOND!

I am turning 25 in a few months and I am scared, dont wanna waste more years..

>moving out soon, no more basement dwelling
>going to try to lift some weights at home at least. eat more food.
>stop jerking off to traps every fucking day

what more should I do?? or do you think just doing those things will unfuck my shit

met a ugly chick i went to school with for 10 years and she has already worked as a doctor for a year wtf bitch

people are buying nice cars and shit. not that i care about nice cars but knowing that someone actually can afford that shit without taking a loan scares me. many stupid people i know from hs already has a bmw or a mercedes

>teacher
>chill job
kek

pathetic fucking idiots

really?? how fucking stupid are you guys. you dont give away money for free to streamers or anyone

you use money on yourself

Why not? Why would I give anything to myself when it doesn't make me happy at all? I just want to help others.

>without a loan
user, they're buying it with loans. They might get an attractive offer by putting a lot down, but they're loaning it. You don't shell out the value of the car only to have it deprecate as soon as it rides off the lot.

yes I know some of them are but they are foreigners for example

kids who have parents with good jobs or are rich dont need loans they get good jobs while going to college

If you want to help others find a lonely girl to shower with money or at least volunteer or donate to actual causes.
Don't pay for Stacey's new vibrator.

use the money on some healthy food and fruits and see if you stop feeling so sorry for yourself

giving away money to a camwhore is not helping anyone

>find a lonely girl to shower with money
That's exactly what I would love to do, but I can't find a lonely girl...
I already did the retarded Jow Forums meme 15 years ago, didn't do shit.

Get a hobby other than working out. Learn a skill that'll be useful. Fap in moderation.

Not from /o/, but you can get a nice car without a loan by saving up looking into the used or salvaged market. I'd stick with used though, salvaged ones are a pain in the ass to deal with.
Those said car brands are terrible for those that fix cars themselves because they're usually not built to last or are endless money pits. Said stupid people are stupid for not doing their research. If you want a luxury car that'll last without breaking the bank too hard, go for a Lexus or Acura. Just because cars look cool doesn't mean they'll be reliable.

It is. COMPARED to other jobs, it is as chill as it gets.

Here's a question you probably can't answer. What job is easier than teaching that also pays a middle class income? I'll wait.

I know people think this is just a say, but I found out the hard way that life is truly what you make it.

Networking probably. 70-80% of jobs are obtained through networking.
It's bullshit because that means if you're like me, you apply to job boards like indeed and glassdoor and get shit on even with a degree. I'm livid.

Civilian employed in the police.

You mean a cop???? That's one lf the most stressful jobs. Teaching is by far the easiest and most attainable.

Fucking this, all these pricks posting about their "failed" lives when they've got proper jobs and own property and cars get fucked

>29
>only graduated last year
>shitty arts degree
>live with my dad
>no savings, no car
>moderate physical disability
>work at a fucking supermarket for minimum wage
>gf dumped me after 7 years, literally too late for me to get another one

What, no.
You can have the police as your employer while you do normal stuff, like IT support, technician, cleaner even. Lots of perks and you get the privilege of bragging about working in the police.
I had a job for a year that consisted of mostly sitting on my ass and not having much to do. It was required on occasion to work, but then it was control a camera and make a recording. Maybe I had to go two floors down to restart some components, but it wasn't really my responsibility to make sure everything worked if a restart didn't fix it.
Due to the nature of the work, it was a lot of downtime in the middle of the day, and mostly over numbered so ti allowed for people to swap around and get breaks. Haircuts, shopping, going for a walk, travel around for fun was allowed during the job if it was nothing to do. It was really chill, really easy, and no requirement to start.
Pay was about $50k/yearly and free (good) lunch. And since it was government job your entailed to good pension-deals, allowed to make savings in a special bank with high interest, job security, allowed to swap around inside the police (nation-wide) due to how job titles work.

Was really chill, too bad it wasn't a permanent employment (bureaucracy and laws).

>graduated college
>had a gf for 7 years
is this bait or are you really this stupid?

From Finland to Germany.

Attached: VammaSvea.jpg (1254x1063, 175K)

Cave story is a good fucking game user, props to you for the god tier taste.

>user castrates himself
>Finds a hot ass GF next week
Top kek