Is this the aesthetic body end goal? Lean and Tall

Is this the aesthetic body end goal? Lean and Tall.
This is what women prefer to a bulky body.

Attached: fd0c67f97e715509a31dd2f50c1a33d4.png (470x597, 500K)

Probably a bit too ripped for most women but yeah that’s more or less what (most) of them want. Get a handful of freaks who want a fat hairy daddy too tho. Hell I’ve had a chick who liked me to fart on her, everyone’s different and bitches are pretty fucked up.

this is easily achievable, DYEL mode + cardio

nice bait

Attached: 1553702639236.png (1038x750, 139K)

Is it achievable natty? I'm about the same height as him 190cm.

Cool how many copies of that guy exist, just wondering what I'm up against

What women want is, but that right there in op pic is not mostly because it would require more time money discipline and knowledge than almost any man has.

Not many, this dude seems to be a one in a million.

I don't understand what you wrote lol. Did you forget to attach a picture or something? Or are you saying that, OP pic isn't what women want?

>DYEL mode
Are you retarded you dumb fucking nigger?? Have you ever seen pics of David Laid next to normies, he’s fucking huge

Attached: 0F242CC4-4806-48F5-96BB-F3C073FB7F1D.jpg (861x1024, 165K)

Yeah that's funny how things work huh

Like said, it's probably a tiny bit too ripped for most women, but yes its very close to the exact kind of size the vast majority of women lust for. They just want you to look like you're fit as fuck, they don't need you to be 7% bodyfat

Shit calves

Connor Murphy is probably unironically the ideal ultimate end goal for aesthetics, women drool over him and he's not too big or lean like Laid in this pic.

>Is it achievable natty?
No

No. This shit takes roids

Nope. Shoot up some roids son

Women don't know what they want.

OK. That's gay as fuck. How long would it take to get a decently aesthetic body close to that without juicing.

2 years of serious lifting with a strict diet so 4 years for you

2-3 years of solid commitment and decent diet routine will have you looking fantastic in the eyes of almost all normal people/women

Does anyone even have respect for steroid users anymore like mr olympias and arnold? They dyel bitch boys that max curl 50 pound pounds and press and squat 300 pounds. Eat tiny bit and never have to worry about recovery and have this amazing physique to show for it. People like scooby 1961 and eric bugenhagen deserve actual respect instead of frauds.

Agreed. Unfortunately I'm 5ft 5.5.

Fair enough, that's achievable. I have fairly broad shoulders as of now, so hopefully that helps. Would it be possible to get into that body without every going over 18-20% bodyfat. Constantly staying at a lean bf>

This is true, but with a little higher body fat, otherwise it's a little too drawn for my taste.

/femanon.

Attached: 1553521317688.jpg (720x960, 53K)

>a decently aesthetic body close to that
You don't get close to that without juicing. If you expect to look anything like that after the 2 to 3 years others have suggested, you are in for massive disappointment.

/Thread

>People like scooby 1961 and eric bugenhagen deserve actual respect instead of frauds.
I hope for your sake this is bait and you aren't actually retarded enough to believe that either of those guys are natural. Scooby is one of the most obvious steroid users of all time. Bugenhagen is on at least TRT.

>roiding for this
>thinking women like calflets

Attached: Cow_1024x1024.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

Got any picture to illustrate?

I don't know how to describe it. Girls like muscles, but when you can start to see sinew and lines on the face, that's a bitch much. It makes the person look high strung and much older than they really are. Like they are consciously trying to look some way that isn't natural for them.

imagine being this new :|

post body

Definitely too defined, especially on the arms/legs.

Why would you want to be 5'9" as a goal ?

Eat right,
sleep tight,
work harder than any other,

[spoiler]To look like this,[/spoiler]
[spoiler](you) gotta roid,[/spoiler]
[spoiler]also, I banged your mother[/spoiler]

Attached: (you).png (575x433, 282K)

He's 6ft2 pal.

I mogg this fucking retard. Quit posting some trash tier roiding kiddies on Jow Forums.
Raise your standards.

Attached: me.jpg (656x1138, 40K)

Also, I'm packing 21 inch arms at 6'4. This is an INSTANT mogg on Laid and his weak 300lbs deadlift.

I doubt this is natty, desu.

It's 100% natty. Lift more or get mogged.

Why do you care what women want?

Post full body, not trying to demean, just genuinely interested.

You're being baited nigger. But he's not always that big, someone from here met him and mogged him in the picture

You got mogged by kid in OPs pic despite probably having lifted over 2 years, lmao how does it feel dude haha.

This lady is right. Remains me the time when I hit 14% BF. I looked like my grandpa in the mirror. Total shit.
Feels bad, lads.

Why do people want itsy bitsy waists? You can't take a punch with one

Attached: Juggg.jpg (1080x1350, 323K)

Cause its aesthetic as fuck. I wanna look like a fucking dorito V shaped. I already have a decent frame as my shoulders are broad, just need to gain some muscle now.

Nice fail.

Attached: 1498417055483.gif (256x199, 545K)