Is this the aesthetic body end goal? Lean and Tall

Angel Lee
Angel Lee

Is this the aesthetic body end goal? Lean and Tall.
This is what women prefer to a bulky body.

Attached: fd0c67f97e715509a31dd2f50c1a33d4.png (500 KB, 470x597)

Nicholas Jones
Nicholas Jones

Probably a bit too ripped for most women but yeah that’s more or less what (most) of them want. Get a handful of freaks who want a fat hairy daddy too tho. Hell I’ve had a chick who liked me to fart on her, everyone’s different and bitches are pretty fucked up.

Austin Lewis
Austin Lewis

this is easily achievable, DYEL mode + cardio

Ryder Robinson
Ryder Robinson

nice bait

Michael Sanders
Michael Sanders

Attached: 1553702639236.png (139 KB, 1038x750)

Anthony Bell
Anthony Bell

Is it achievable natty? I'm about the same height as him 190cm.

Jack Nelson
Jack Nelson

Cool how many copies of that guy exist, just wondering what I'm up against

Samuel Gonzalez
Samuel Gonzalez

What women want is, but that right there in op pic is not mostly because it would require more time money discipline and knowledge than almost any man has.

Parker Green
Parker Green

Not many, this dude seems to be a one in a million.

Evan Davis
Evan Davis

I don't understand what you wrote lol. Did you forget to attach a picture or something? Or are you saying that, OP pic isn't what women want?

Brandon Torres
Brandon Torres

DYEL mode
Are you retarded you dumb fucking nigger?? Have you ever seen pics of David Laid next to normies, he’s fucking huge

Attached: 0F242CC4-4806-48F5-96BB-F3C073FB7F1D.jpg (165 KB, 861x1024)

Dylan Howard
Dylan Howard

Yeah that's funny how things work huh

Gabriel Parker
Gabriel Parker

Like said, it's probably a tiny bit too ripped for most women, but yes its very close to the exact kind of size the vast majority of women lust for. They just want you to look like you're fit as fuck, they don't need you to be 7% bodyfat

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

Shit calves

Samuel Torres
Samuel Torres

Connor Murphy is probably unironically the ideal ultimate end goal for aesthetics, women drool over him and he's not too big or lean like Laid in this pic.

Gabriel Bennett
Gabriel Bennett

Is it achievable natty?
No

Jonathan Cruz
Jonathan Cruz

No. This shit takes roids

Angel James
Angel James

Nope. Shoot up some roids son

Samuel Gutierrez
Samuel Gutierrez

Women don't know what they want.

Joseph Powell
Joseph Powell

OK. That's gay as fuck. How long would it take to get a decently aesthetic body close to that without juicing.

Hunter Johnson
Hunter Johnson

2 years of serious lifting with a strict diet so 4 years for you

Hunter Richardson
Hunter Richardson

2-3 years of solid commitment and decent diet routine will have you looking fantastic in the eyes of almost all normal people/women

Nolan Scott
Nolan Scott

Does anyone even have respect for steroid users anymore like mr olympias and arnold? They dyel bitch boys that max curl 50 pound pounds and press and squat 300 pounds. Eat tiny bit and never have to worry about recovery and have this amazing physique to show for it. People like scooby 1961 and eric bugenhagen deserve actual respect instead of frauds.

Aaron Russell
Aaron Russell

Agreed. Unfortunately I'm 5ft 5.5.

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

Fair enough, that's achievable. I have fairly broad shoulders as of now, so hopefully that helps. Would it be possible to get into that body without every going over 18-20% bodyfat. Constantly staying at a lean bf>

Logan Price
Logan Price

This is true, but with a little higher body fat, otherwise it's a little too drawn for my taste.

/femanon.

Attached: 1553521317688.jpg (53 KB, 720x960)

Robert King
Robert King

a decently aesthetic body close to that
You don't get close to that without juicing. If you expect to look anything like that after the 2 to 3 years others have suggested, you are in for massive disappointment.

David Richardson
David Richardson

/Thread

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

People like scooby 1961 and eric bugenhagen deserve actual respect instead of frauds.
I hope for your sake this is bait and you aren't actually retarded enough to believe that either of those guys are natural. Scooby is one of the most obvious steroid users of all time. Bugenhagen is on at least TRT.

Alexander Peterson
Alexander Peterson

roiding for this
thinking women like calflets

Attached: Cow-1024x1024.jpg (61 KB, 1024x576)

Andrew Rogers
Andrew Rogers

Got any picture to illustrate?

Jayden Thomas
Jayden Thomas

I don't know how to describe it. Girls like muscles, but when you can start to see sinew and lines on the face, that's a bitch much. It makes the person look high strung and much older than they really are. Like they are consciously trying to look some way that isn't natural for them.

Leo Miller
Leo Miller

imagine being this new :|

Aaron Sanders
Aaron Sanders

post body

Asher Cooper
Asher Cooper

Definitely too defined, especially on the arms/legs.

Grayson Torres
Grayson Torres

Why would you want to be 5'9" as a goal ?

Charles Young
Charles Young

Eat right,
sleep tight,
work harder than any other,

[spoiler]To look like this,[/spoiler]
[spoiler](you) gotta roid,[/spoiler]
[spoiler]also, I banged your mother[/spoiler]

Attached: (you).png (282 KB, 575x433)

Jace Stewart
Jace Stewart

He's 6ft2 pal.

Luke Parker
Luke Parker

I mogg this fucking retard. Quit posting some trash tier roiding kiddies on Jow Forums.
Raise your standards.

Attached: me.jpg (40 KB, 656x1138)

Daniel Anderson
Daniel Anderson

Also, I'm packing 21 inch arms at 6'4. This is an INSTANT mogg on Laid and his weak 300lbs deadlift.

Ethan Fisher
Ethan Fisher

I doubt this is natty, desu.

Evan White
Evan White

It's 100% natty. Lift more or get mogged.

Nicholas Bailey
Nicholas Bailey

Why do you care what women want?

Eli Torres
Eli Torres

Post full body, not trying to demean, just genuinely interested.

Adrian Thompson
Adrian Thompson

You're being baited nigger. But he's not always that big, someone from here met him and mogged him in the picture

Matthew Rogers
Matthew Rogers

You got mogged by kid in OPs pic despite probably having lifted over 2 years, lmao how does it feel dude haha.

James James
James James

This lady is right. Remains me the time when I hit 14% BF. I looked like my grandpa in the mirror. Total shit.
Feels bad, lads.

Connor Diaz
Connor Diaz

Why do people want itsy bitsy waists? You can't take a punch with one

Attached: Juggg.jpg (323 KB, 1080x1350)

Carson Collins
Carson Collins

Cause its aesthetic as fuck. I wanna look like a fucking dorito V shaped. I already have a decent frame as my shoulders are broad, just need to gain some muscle now.

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

Nice fail.

Attached: 1498417055483.gif (545 KB, 256x199)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit