>4 eggs
>sunflower/pumpkin seeds unsalted
HONORARY MENTIONS
>slav grug with fucked up house and his timestamp
>that dude with rusty dumbells in half collapsed shed gym without flooring

Attached: giorgi.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

any of you fags made cement dumbells? because i did

Post pics

My family is fucking poor, my mom is only working, my dad just got off a drug addiction with meth. Okay so what I do
>Pay Gym membership late
>Go in the morning as early as 4:45 on my poor ass bike
>Split days, like pull & legs and push
>Eat two eggs, a can of tuna, equate protein powder in the morning and also a banana
>Eat whatever fruit they have at school, bc it is free
>When I get off school I eat whatever food there is, sometimes it is just leftover meat or bread
>My gym shoes are old and fucking dirty
>My gym clothes suck
>Can’t stay on a diet bc never enough money for the food and calories I need to eat for one whole day
>pic is me on Jan 11, 2019

Attached: A5F13685-B628-425B-8D35-743E8BD78303.jpg (3088x2320, 1.24M)

Yep. I've maxed them out and now I need to buy real dumbbells. They're too bulky for some routines and I can't keep on making bigger ones every other week.
I also thought of adding scrap in the cement to make it denser, but at this point it's too much effort with little returns.

I calculated that eggs cost as much as meat (4.5 euros per kilo), but they come in a neat package and they're ready to eat in 10 minutes.

Dude don't give up - your situation builds character and dedication - I understand it's shit but if you stop now you'll succumb to being a poorfag and dyel forever

Bro hug. No homo. Ur gonna make it poor bro.

Canned sardines. Eggs. Lots of eggs. More sardines. Milk. Tinned British style corned/bully beef. Beans. Rice.

anyone have slavgrugs timestamp pic?

Poorboi protip: There's a Vitamin shop by my college and I've developed a rapport with the manager. Basically:
>buying some whey that's on manager's special
>it's usually $37.00 but it's marked down to $20.00 for quick sale
>Check the sell-by date
>They'll have to chuck it in three days if they don't sell it all
>Notice that they have like 20 tubs of whey left
>Half seriously offer to buy it all if they make it cheap enough
>Manager says it'd be better than throwing it all away and laughs
>I come back the day before they have to throw it out two hours before the store closes
>Negotiate a deal with him
>Buy four 2.5lb jars of the manager's special whey protein for $6 each since it's about to be thrown out
>Do this once every few months
Life is good

Bro, big, big props to you. Most zoomers would totally give up in your situation and go on to build their identity around trauma and depression but you're actually pushing. You are gonna make it.

madman

Inspiring

How do you build up the courage to negotiate with a manager like this? I can barely fucking make eye contact with the cashiers.

this

may we F for most eastbloc dude to ever live and die

Attached: born2fren.jpg (1242x1134, 622K)

Managers are usually sociable people with a history in sales who like to build rapport with customers, and can usually carry conversations even if you're awkward and autistic. If you try and chat a little they usually respond well and are more likely to recognize you on return visits. This works best when you go during low traffic hours when they're bored. I know the manager is trying to make a buck instead of throwing whey that's still edible into the trash because of the FDA sell by date, and he knows that I'm a poor 22 y/o college student looking for a deal. If they don't take you're proposal then that's fine, getting a no on an offer isn't going to get you banned from the store or anything.

F comfy video. Zarrubin still makes quality content on his channel now

>sunflower seeds

Estrogen alert.

>Can’t stay on a diet bc never enough money for the food and calories I need to eat for one whole day
Know that feel, be strong man.

they are low as fuck in muhh xenoestogheeens
like 1/1000 of soi and flax seeds

All the weights I have at home I picked up when someone let them out on the curb for trash pick up. They're rusty and I'm pretty sure homemade, but they work.

pics. also any ideas to make shit home? not concrete