Other dudes keep trying to fuck with me

Did anyone else have this problem after getting Jow Forums? Every time I'm at a party or go to the club or SOMETHING, there's always one douche who sizes me up and fucks with me to fee like a big hard man. It's never the same dude either. It's just every time I go out, I know without fail, SOMEONE wants to fuck with me just to say that they can.

For example, I went to a house party of a really good friend this Sunday, and his friend of a friend, who I literally JUST met starts being aggro towards me and starts sizing me up to see if he could "take me" (Yeah, you fuckwit. I'm not an idiot, I know that's what you're doing).

Last Halloween, some random dude who I didn't even know kept bumping into me while dancing, and every time I moved, he kept following me around until I said "Dude, do I know you?", and IMMEDIATELY he went "What? Why? Are you going to hit me? We can go outside right now", like he was just fucking WAITING for me to say something so he could start shit.

I don't even send off "tough guy" vibes. I'm happy-go-lucky, like to sing, like to dance, like to laugh and have fun, I have a pretty jolly face, and I don't even pursue girls because I'm not looking for a relationship. There's fucking NO reason to confront me. You want to fight? I was just standing here talking to my friends. You want to challenge me to beer pong? Why? You don't even know if I'm good or not. You want to arm wrestle? I'm dancing right now, why would I want to arm wrestle you? Just FUCK OFF and let me live my life.

Literally piss off and don't talk to me if all you want to do is "test yourself". I'm not gonna fall for your bait, I'm not gonna fight you in my friend's house, I'm not gonna ruin everyone else's night just so you can show everyone what a big fucking player you are. Just FUCK. OFF. FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF.

FUCK.

OFFFFFFFF.

JUST LET ME HAVE FUN IN PEACE. FUCK OFF.

Pic related is kind of what it's like, but not funny and actually kind of annoying.

Attached: aisjfaojda.png (586x802, 498K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R9oZaP-my5E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that means you’re going in the right direction

Just laugh at them.

"Haha, good one" "You're funny." "Great joke buddy"

Regardless of what provocation they try the best response is usually "Oh, no thanks mate". Works incredibly well towards street beggars and the like too simply because it confounds.

it's a bit annoying but proves you're the alpha. Just react calmly and avoid fight unless absolutely unavoidable. Also everyone not a complete douche will look down on the guy trying to stir up shit a social gathering. Don't let their shit personality stain you

People hate others who are better than them. Heres a hard pill to swallow; The bottom and the tops of society are just as lonely as each other. Both are hated for the exact opposite reasons. But unlike the bottom of societies, the top are also loved but those who look up to them. 4chins is a perfect example of this. Dudes can be damn near perfect but this site will attempt to destroy them but all the normies on their instagrams will send nothing but love. People are either jealous or inspired by greatness. Its life.

Nice reddit blog, faggot

I get tested constantly
I guess I respond incorrectly these days but I find myself being more and more angry as I get older. When I was in my 20s a shit test didnt mean shit and I moved through life not giving a single fuck what someone said or thought about me

Perhaps I'm angry these days because I'm tired of it all. My patience has run thin with people these days

are they manlets?

This Sunday was this tall, lanky dude. Not Jow Forums, but he was a rich-boy, kind of a "hot" face, and a bit of a sleazebag (he kept asking girls if they were ticklish and tickled them until they got pissed), and the girls tried to laugh it off, but you could tell they were kind of uncomfortable around him, but either he just didn't care or was too drunk to read the room.

That's the thing, though. It doesn't matter if I keep my cool and end up the social winner because it's never the same person. SOMEONE fucks with me, but it's not a certain someone. Just insecure dudes trying to seem big by attempting to take me down for no other reason than for validation.

You're right I think. At least I believe you're "generally" right, in the majority of the case. But I didn't ask to start shit. In fact, nowadays I make it a point to be as light-hearted as possible. I don't give off "tough guy" vibes, I don't give off "alpha" vibes, I just try to joke and be light-hearted and I actively try and hype up my friends who aren't as socially outgoing. Yet insecure douchebags STILL keep trying to start shit with me no matter how hard I try to take the target off my back. I don't give a fuck about being alpha or mogging people. I just want to have fun, yet even nowadays I STILL can't have that.

I'm 22 now, but it's been going on since I was 19, which is when I got Jow Forums and started to be more outgoing. At first I even thought it was cool, like "Wow, before everyone thought I was a loser and now everyone wants a piece of me", but as time went by, it just got annoying. I just want to enjoy my weekend and catch up with my friends. FUCK OFF, don't fucking look me up and down. No, I won't tell you if I learned a martial art. No, I won't tell you if I slept with that girl. No, I won't tell you how many push ups I can do. No, no, no, no, no. Shut the fuck up and let me party in peace. I literally did NOTHING to bother you.

post body or this thread is larp

I hope you're keeping a list

You're getting mad that some lad wants to play beer pong and armwestle with you? You sound like a obnoxious faggot that takes himself too seriously.
>like to sing and dance
What are you, a 16 year old girl attending her prom?

Jesus, relax and get a fresh tampon.

If you're constantly harrassed, stabbed in the back and being put down they fear you and dont want you to make it

>Reddit spacing

Attached: 1547532898802.jpg (500x495, 48K)

You should've chosen being a female in the character creation before you were born.

This was taken in decemberish last year

Of what? I don't get it.

I know the difference between banter and getting sized up, Nigel. Sit the fuck down, there's literally nothing wrong with singing and dancing. Only edgelords who "take themselves too seriously" think they're too cool for singing and dancing.

I like to play beer pong. I like to armwrestle. It's fucking weird when some dude asks you if you box or do MMA because he's trying to figure out if he could take you in a fight or not. It's weird when some dude you don't know asks if you had sex with that girl because he wants to see if he has more women than you or not. It's weird if some dude asks you how much you can bench because he's trying to calculate in his mind if he's stronger than you or not. It's fucking weird when I'm minding my own business and some friend of a friend I don't know keeps bumping into me to see if I'll fall for his bait and fight. I'm not gonna ruin my friend's party just so you can feel like a big man, you sick fuck. Just back the fuck off and leave me the fuck alone. Where the FUCK are your friends? Why do you have to keep interrupting me and my friends? Where are yours? Did you literally come here all by yourself just to start shit? Jesus Christ, that's fucking pathetic.

Attached: 10 hours in photoshop.png (420x858, 475K)

Just kiss them already, gosh

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-090943.jpg (747x360, 128K)

now i know the problem, wearing collared shirts is asking for trouble dude

>Other dudes keep trying to fuck with me

No I've legitimately never had this. It must be an American thing.

Basically described my life from 6-18. I was really tall, always moving, and was always the awkward new poor kid at every school. So within a couple of weeks someone would always pick a fight with me. By the time I was 14 I was 6'4" and had lost count of how many fights I had been in. Seemed like every guy around my age felt like they had to fight me to prove something. Turns out I was basically asking for it with my body language. Once I learned the basics of body language, fixed my posture and started carrying myself with some confidence, no one has ever tried to pick a fight with me. Maybe take a good long hard look at how you present yourself and ask if there is anything you are doing that might be inviting these types of people to fuck with you. I.E. carrying yourself like an insecure little bitch like I used to, hunching, sloping your shoulders, etc. Carry yourself like an alpha and most people will assume you can handle yourself and treat you with some basic, average lev of respect at least. Just don't fuck it up by talking to anyone ever if you're actually secretly a sperg like me.

Its called paragraphs. It separates the text making it easier to read and understand. You where supposed to learn about that in school newfag

Are you meme'ing or not? Is it because collared shirts put out a "fuckboy" vibe, or are you just joking around?

I was curious and I looked it up, and other people seemed to experience something similar all around the world. It's just that no one explains how to make it stop or how to prevent it from happening.

You seem a little hysterical and like you have a kind of girlish energy. That mixed with being a big guy kind of gives dickheads a perfect target. On the one hand you're big but you don't seem aggressive at all.

>Of what? I don't get it.
Of all the guys so that once you're bigger than them you can go on a quest for vengeance

i'm serious, collared shirts are asking for trouble

share arms routine

And as big a guy as you are (assuming not manlet) you should try and be a little more relaxed and slightly harder, sometimes you gotta fight too. Sad world.

> like to sing, like to dance, like to laugh and have fun, I have a pretty jolly face
you just have a punchable faggot face/body language brah.
Next time they do that to you just make kissy faces at them with a wink. If you're not a total faggot you can even kiss them for real.

how tall are you

I didn't even really think it was a real thing. I thought it was just some hollywood invention that rarely happened in real life. I don't walk around like a bitch or anything. I'm light-hearted, but I'm confident. If I sing, I fucking go for it. If I'm dancing, I dance like nobody's watching. I stand straight and I don't really drink (simply for health reasons), but when I DO drink, I knock it back and drink like a man. I wear a fanny pack and my friends banter me for that, but it's never mean spirited, and I don't give a fuck what other people think about the way I dress.

If you've ever seen Matt Sera in that show with Joe Rogan, I kind of think I'm like him. Some big, gorilla looking motherfucker, knows how to handle men, but I'm big enough and know enough martial arts that I have nothing to prove. I can be silly when I want, I can crack jokes the way I want. I'm not looking for trouble or looking to beat people up to show how much I know. I honestly think it's just people see me being me, and they don't like the way I express myself because they think it's uncool or some shit. Fuck them. I KNOW how to get them to stop (by acting like a hard dude that gives off a "don't fuck with me" vibe), but I'm not going to stop being light-hearted and essentially betray myself just to appease the normies.

It only ever happens when I'm going out, and I only ever go out when it's my friend's birthday or some other special event. I really, really, really, REALLY wouldn't want to fuck up my friend's day just because some cunt wanted to fight.

I still don't get it, you're going to have to elaborate more, user

It's all about medium-high weight and lots of reps, unironically. For example, my 1rm curl is 70lb dumbbells, but my working set is 45lbs x 10. It's tough, but from what I've experienced, arms seem to grow really fast for some reason. I don't know if it's just me or everyone else...

5'10"

I don't ACT faggoty though. You know how Ryan Dunn is the "sensitive" one in Jackass, but he still does the stunts and punks people from time to time? It's kind of like that. I'm sensitive to other's feelings, and I'm definitely the "nice" one in my group of friends, but I'm still relatively hard. My favorite fucking drinking game is five finger filet. I do MMA, lift, and I browse and subscribe to the Jow Forums type of humor. I'm RELATIVELY soft, but I'm not a soft guy. I'm easy going, for sure, but I'm not a twink or a bitch.

It's called a punk test. Starts slow, as you've noticed and escalates to physical confrontation unless you show that you are not a punk aka push-around.
If you keep escaping the situation it only encourages the other person as you seem weak. Not saying you gotta start swinging fists but you have to confront them in a way that's fit for the situation. Sometimes only way might be by a fight, depending on the asshole testing you.
You have to change the vibes you give out. Be ready to fight if they cross the line (not at your friends house ofc but later in the evening somewhere else).
Cliché "show no fear" mentality

Yesterday a guy from my class sitting next to me wrote in his notebook and let me read it that he likes cock and knows I like cock too and we should fuck and i just laughed it off and said hes mad gay

people only ignore you if you are worthless, if they take you on they believe they can increase their own social standing by attacking you
my advice to you: don't take shit, just beat them up, start being physical, push them etc. you'll save yourself a lot of emotional bullshit that way
people don't fuck with people they know will rough them up

they might talk behind your back, but chances are they do that already anyway

Nobodies day is going to get fucked up if you beat someone up, except for the dude getting beat maybe. Your friend will be like "remember that time on my birthday when that dude fucked with you and you just fucked him up haha that was cool"

Excellent point my man.

>I don't ACT faggoty though.
Doesn't matter what you think how you act, it's about how people perceive you.
>but I'm not a twink or a bitch.
Let me armchair psychologist you right now. The fact that you bring this up means you unconsciously harbor thoughts of "I ain't no bitch" at the back of your head. You fear being a bitch so you let that live in your head rent-free, which in turn manifests into subtle body language/facial expressions that you don't notice but others do. Let me go armchair-er on you further and say that you haven't been in a real fight, thus you have a fear that when it comes, you will be "a bitch," and again you harbor this fear which manifests in the ways I mentioned above. Further, the reason why you describe yourself as someone who "like to sing, like to dance, like to laugh and have fun, I have a pretty jolly face" is because you like to disguise your fear and insecurity with a facade of being chill, the effect being the opposite which attracts other insecure men looking to validate their fragile masculinity with a fight. I'd further-er go on that the reason why you take MMA classes is so that when you do get into a fight, you will be ready to "not be a bitch."
tl;dr - you haven't been tested and you fear you will fail when you will. The people who get in your face are actually just you except they want to stop being insecure, and think fighting will remove that.
The solution: either just literally forget about it, or get in a fight that you did not provoke. I'm telling you once you get into a defensive fight or two you'll feel better. Always remember that if they throw the first punch, you can punch back and also sue them for damages. You win either way.

You're half-right. Everyone has self-doubts about their worth in the back of their head, which aren't exclusive to me. You would be right in assuming so of me. However, I have been in several real fights, some of which I've won, and admittedly, some of which I've lost. This wasn't sparring or play fighting, these were actual street fights and highschool fights that I've been in. I started learning to fight after my first lost in highschool, lost again, graduated, fought as an adult twice and won both time.

As for the singing and dancing, I should clarify. I live in a state where karaoke is a big thing, and I don't think karaoke is very popular outside of where I live, so where I'm from, lots of people sing. I even brought up karaoke because that's what we did BEFORE the party, and everyone seemed to have a lot of fun.

As for dancing, there was a dance floor and everyone else was dancing. I didn't just start dancing spontaneously for no reason.

As for laughing, who doesn't like to laugh? C'mon. I'm having fun, I'm laughing, I have a few drinks in me, and I've got some funny friends. What's wrong with laughing when I'm having a good time?

I legit am not scared of fighting. I AM reluctant of fighting and ruining everyone's good time. I know what can happen when you put a damper on a good time, and how impossible it can be to bring back that same light-hearted atmosphere after something grave happened.

I also want to point out that I'm generally well-liked. People LIKE me. Whenever those assholes who like to fuck with me piss off, other people always ask if I'm good and they always take my side. I'm always the good guy in these cases.

You, however, might be slightly right about putting on a "chill facade", which I've definitely done before, but in the situations I'm describing, I was legitimately just trying to have a good time and in the zone.

Hey OP, this isn't because of who you are, but its because of the places/people you're surrounding yourself with.
Instead of going clubbing, why not do something like going to concerts/live shows instead? The people you describe absolutely swarm where alcohol is the main theme of the night.

This is cringy as fuck dude. Get over yourself.

bro, you're in your late teens or early 20s. Every dude at a party at that age has something to prove. The way they do that is by trying to fight every one. Do yourself a favor and take some boxing classes over the next year and take them up on their challenge and watch how quickly they bitch out.

How do I unsubscribe from this blog?

I heard Arnold Schwarzenegger for all those.

fuck you, let's fight

Only if we make out before the fight.
youtu.be/R9oZaP-my5E

Huh...this is actually pretty good advice, but the truth is I LIKE partying. I LIKE going karaoke, and I LIKE dancing in the club. I don't want to stop doing all that shit just because dudes keep wanting to fight me.

I am going to go against the grain here but I REALLY suggest you don’t get into a fight. Don’t be a pushover but also don’t egg them on too much. I’m not as level headed as you so I would often shoot back insults at guys who would size me up and challenge me. Some drunks aren’t thinking straight and are normally nice people but will suddenly sucker punch you. The only thing more bitter than a battle lost is a battle won. After I got sucker punched in the nose, I was so fucking angry and filled with adrenaline I swung with all my might into the side of his head aiming to land my fist three feet behind it. Into someone with basically no guard who isn’t a trained fighter, someone significantly smaller than me. Instant K.O., the guy now has a speech issue and some sort of minor brain damage and a fucked up neck. Frankly I don’t want to know the gruesome details. My nose is still a little crooked from the sucker punch. This shit haunts me, I didn’t want to hurt people like that. Rumors went around that I’m some sort of crazy animal, people are uneasy around me. Shit ton of hassle from the police and lawsuits, technically self defense but drained my bank account. One of my biggest regrets. You have it figured out, you are already big, no need to compensate or act intimidating, be jolly and approachable. It’s not worth it.

your arms look weird is pisses me off desu

Also, I didn’t know how to fight and fucked up the knuckles on my right hand pretty bad. Lots of surgery and effort later, they are okay now but not quite perfect.

Replying because I’m not big at all, but I know a manlet copy of me next door who does the same stuff to me

Just say bro stop touching my ass im not gay like you loud enough so people hear then your good

Attached: IMG_20160521_181547.jpg (240x240, 6K)

If what you say is true, then per my internet-psychology degree, people who are looking to fight you are pissed off at you because they're mad you're so chill. You're so chill it puts insecure people off.
tl;dr you're in the wrong crowd
Have a seat zoomer and tell me where he did the bad touch.
Getting into a fight sets you free, or at least gives you that knowledge that in the future, you can handle yourself.
>Shit ton of hassle from the police and lawsuits, technically self defense but drained my bank account.
Didn't you have insurance for personal liability?

>The only thing more bitter than a battle lost is a battle won.
Stop trudeau-posting

I'm not gonna lie, that's pretty scary. Sounds like a fucking legal and ethical nightmare. I'm sorry, man. I hope you've come to peace. I don't mean to provoke feelings of regret, but that shit would eat at me for years. Damn, dude, I'm sorry. I'll end by saying I don't think you're at fault.

what kind of parties are you going to? I have seen liek two fights at parties but both fights involved a bunch of dyels. But this was back in high school days....

There was some debate because I didn’t try hard enough to retreat or de-escalate, and I kind of provoked him by shit talking him back. Insurance couldn’t decide whether the situation was covered or not. Lots of lawyer fees. I feel guilty for what happened to the guy, he had friends and familiy too, he just harbored a little insecurity brought out by drink.

a lot of young dudes just go out drinking so they can get in to fights.

I get this routinely because I'm a 6'3 rugby player, it's honestly best to let them have it and ignore it. If they hit you, which they almost never do because they're pansies, then fight back. Otherwise, just walk away

>at a club with some friends
>hate clubbing, hate the music and honestly just want to go home
>head to the cloakroom to get my jacket, have to squeeze between people
>"excuse me" "sorry, just getting through" as I pretty much heave between people
>tap one guy on the shoulder as I squeeze past, he goes full anger mode
>tries to shove me back
>"Just trying to pop through mate"
>"fuck off, cunt"
>shoves me some more
>sigh, shoved full on past him and his gf
>he slaps me behind the head
>turn around and just stare at him, I just want to go home
>walk away, hear him say "that's right cunt"
>get my jacket and begin to walk out, girl comes up to me
>"sorry, he's drunk"
>"No worries, have a good night"
>trundle off home to a warm bed

Don't hang out where lower class trash does.

>posts whiny blogpost paragraphs on the internet
>”i’m not a bitch though”

the absolute state of OP.
dudes are fucking with you because they smell the bitch on you; and know they will get cool guy points for punking a big dude. were you raised by your mother?

Attached: EBC9B05C-BAA0-497D-AD93-B2D4462B397E.jpg (400x710, 34K)

You'll have to deal with it then. Maybe find smaller clubs where the people who frequent these things come in smaller groups? Why not take dance classes or something with a similar vibe? Try out punk rock or heavy metal? Its okay to be an outsider sometimes.

I'm not trying to criticise you since i love dancing, drinking and meeting people too- but it sounds like you're a man who lacks any sort of culture besides hedonism. Take some time to learn a hobby or culture that requires effort.

Good person detected. People will call you a beta but self control and not acting like a fucking chimpanzee is what it means to be a civilised alpha man.

>OP talks about the retards he detests at the club
>All those dudes swarm in like termites acting the same way the would in the club
>they think they're the masculine ones

Attached: 1553640059790.png (1065x902, 1.49M)

why would you post this? sounds like you got punked and slunk away to your lair with your tail between your legs

Not even Jow Forums and it happens to me. On the bell curve of dadbod right now, will this get worse?

I feel like you're one of the few people in this thread that really gets me, so I'm going to ask you this.

>At house party
>Drunk asshole is my friend's good friend
>He starts sizing me up and testing me
>I just keep de-escalating
>He fucks off somewhere
>While I'm talking to a friend, he whacks me with a pillow on the back of my head
>It doesn't hurt, but it's pretty rude and I was caught off guard
>He acts like it's all a big game and that it's just banter, but since I'm not retarded, I can feel a bit of social malice in his tone of voice
>Everyone else is surprised, but no one speaks up because they were all caught by surprise
>I'm caught between escalating and telling him that was fucked up OR de-escalating by playing along and saying him "Haha, wow, you got me!"
>I choose to de-escalate
>He fucks off shouting "Ha! I got him good!"
>Not much happens afterward

Okay, in this case, was I just supposed to take it and de-escalate, or should I have hit him back with a pillow and been like "Ha! Now I got you too!" or what? I feel like if I got angry, he'd use that as an excuse to start an actual fight. I feel like if I just played along, he would've taken that for weakness. I feel like if I smacked him back with a pillow and said "Ha! Gotteem!", the pillow fight would've just escalated into actual violence.

What the fuck am I even to do? De-escalation worked in my case, but it was still super rude what he did, but at the same time, he was my friend's friend and I didn't want to ruin my friend's party. Is this one of those "there is no right answer" type of scenarios?

Personally anytime I see someone using beta/alpha to describe others or themselves I just think of some dudebro from those 90/00 comedies

Let's say I turned around and snapped his head back with a punch. What have I done? Made myself feel better? Not really, the guy is smaller and I'm not insecure enough to need a fight to know how good I am. All that will have happened is that I'll beat him up, bouncers will get involved, I'll get thrown out and probably barred from the place and either way I'm still heading home.

Honestly the bets thing is to just ignore it completely. A simple "Fuck off dude" and then carry on with the the conversation or whatever else you were doing. If you're letting someone anger you then it doesn't matter what happens, they've already won as you let them get to you.

Who cares if someone thinks you're weak, or not "alpha", it's just about what you think of yourself.

Haha, yeah buddy. Just wear a shirt that says something along the lines of "I am a major FAGGOT." They'll leave you alone then

What the fuck kind of cool guy points is that? That's like whipping a circus elephant and being like "Haha, fuck yeah, check out this animal abuse like I'm a fucking boss", while everyone else is just looking at you like "wow, that's kinda fucked up".

You know what happens to circus elephants who snap? They get put the fuck down.

No right answer. I’m the guy who got into the fight earlier in the thread. Frankly I only hang out with a few close friends I personally know who aren’t assholes these days. I actually enjoy that more than the party scene now. I probably would have started a scene but I’m a damn chimp with poor self control. The smart thing I suppose would be to get back at him subtly by swooping up the girl he is talking too or fuck with him back a little, but I can’t think of what to do specifically.

By any chance are you 18-20 years old? I see behaviour like this a lot on the street with younger crowds. Not sure why its so normal now.
The other day i watched a dude punch his buddy in the face (you could see the malice in his face as he did it). The punched guy walked off to ignore him and sat on his phone, so i walked up and told him to stop being a dick .
He immediately said and i quote "we was just playfightin' bruh!". I told him friends don't playfight by punching each other in the face. He turned around nervous to his friends while i was addressing him, so I called him a little faggot and walked away while he chimped out behind me. Later the dude said "thanks, i need to get away from these people".

There was another user who said you're hanging around the wrong crowds and i kind of agree. There are far too many "chads" hanging around on Jow Forums telling you to square up with absolute losers when they say stupid garbage. Find new places to go and new kinds of places to see. Think about the big picture.

how big and fit are you?

My familiy always warned me it would be like this.
But after I got "Big" no one fucks with me, guys usually want to be friends and talk to me about working out,

>Getting into a fight sets you free, or at least gives you that knowledge that in the future, you can handle yourself.
Not worth it. Absolutely not worth it.

He's completely right though.

t. someone who's hospitalized at least three people

im telling you how the world is. people will AMOG you to gain the respect of the men nearby and the adoration of the women nearby. do you think the world cares whether or not you think its stupid or not?

Imagine being so insecure that you think putting people in hospital makes you a macho man

>Let's say I turned around and snapped his head back with a punch. What have I done? Made myself feel better? Not really, the guy is smaller and I'm not insecure enough to need a fight to know how good I am. All that will have happened is that I'll beat him up, bouncers will get involved, I'll get thrown out and probably barred from the place and either way I'm still heading home.

you let a man put his hands on you and that makes you a bitch

>posts on the website where people complain about niggers
>acts like a fucking nigger

Why are you here you absolute protozoa?

Attached: 1555419090282.jpg (1296x2928, 953K)

He's saying the opposite

He's saying he put three people in the hospital and regrets it to this day, user

I'm with you guys on these situations. I've found it's always better to just move on and try to not worry about it. The only issue is how the other guy will react and trying to figure out the best response like said, it's different with each person you try to de-escalate with. Some will take better to more aggressive approaches and other with softer, you can never 100% tell with these people.
Whats worked best for me is just to go with my gut and try and not over think it.

Attached: 1452914146797.gif (340x335, 291K)

You have no self control when other people decide to invade your personal space and that makes you even more of a bitch. Not every social situation needs to end in UNGA BUNGA SMASH SKULL CRUG MUSCLE BIGGER ME SUPERIOR

How short are you if I may ask?

22. I kinda-sorta know what you're talking about, but I haven't seen what you're talking about that much. Mostly just dudes trying to fuck with me to validate their egos.

I'm the guy in pic related ().

1pl8+10 / 2pl8+25 / 3pl8 / 3pl8, all for 5x5. My deadlift is low because I have a fucked up back and doctors say it'll never be 100% again, so whoopdee doo.

Imagine assaulting someone lower than you and losing the ability to travel overseas or get better occupations because they decide to charge you.

Beta detected

> and I actively try and hype up my friends who aren't as socially outgoing.
Based user. Keep it up

If i had to make a suggestion and it might be very far fetched, why not make a goal to move to Tokyo? The clubs and concerts there are all about dancing and going wild. There are no assholes, EVERYONE is friendly as fuck and you can even drink all day on the street like a dumb gaijin

On top of this you'll have a new goal, you'll learn new culture, find new interests and perhaps learn a new language.

I don't think you read my post right.

To provide some context: two were competition fights where I got mildly pissed, one was a drunk accident with friends where I severely misjudged how much an untrained individual can take.

Yes, here's an actual solution. Quit going to those parties. I'm serious. 99% of the people there are immature idiots and losers who's entire goal in life is to either a) get laid b) being popular on instagram/snapchat etc.
By actively not participating in this lifestyle you can avoid all of this garbage. Also, 50 years down the line literally NO ONE is going to care or ask whether you went and "partied". So just avoid it all together and your life is going to be 10x better.

This is a good thing. Lesser males are intimidated by your presence and feel that they need to prove something. It’s a cope and purely to protect their own ego. You are likely mogging them or making them feel mogged. It’s best to take them as the joke they are and just smile and laugh at them like they are small children. But also, be nice to them and compliment them, or show them that you value their presence in some way. It will neutralize them and it is a massive chad move that simultaneously says “I don’t even perceive you as a threat”

However, I’d you hang with a consistent friend circle, then atleast one time you should win a fight. Purely to raise your social standing as “not to be fucked with in the wrong way”. They will back you up when dudes start trying to act aggro in the future which will usually neutralize the betas.

>Insurance couldn’t decide whether the situation was covered or not. Lots of lawyer fees.
Were you the defendant? You mentioned self defense so I'm going to assume so. Your insurance had the duty to defend you and provide you counsel (or pay for an independent one of your choosing.) If they think it wasn't a covered event, then they should have done so.

Here's another piece of wisdom, when was the last time you saw a 60 year old acting this way? Never, because they don't. Learn from your elders. Most people take an entire lifetime to reach that type of wisdom. Luckily, I bypassed all of that and I've never been happier. I basically act as a 70 year old in a 20 year olds body and EVERYONE considers it "strange", "creepy", "uncanny", "mystical" (actual responses I've received).

(...)
The Mexican replied, “only a little while. The American then asked why didn’t he stay out longer and catch more fish? The Mexican said he had enough to support his family’s immediate needs. The American then asked, “but what do you do with the rest of your time?”

The Mexican fisherman said, “I sleep late, fish a little, play with my children, take siestas with my wife, Maria, stroll into the village each evening where I sip wine, and play guitar with my amigos. I have a full and busy life.” The American scoffed, “I am a Harvard MBA and could help you. You should spend more time fishing and with the proceeds, buy a bigger boat. With the proceeds from the bigger boat, you could buy several boats, eventually you would have a fleet of fishing boats. Instead of selling your catch to a middleman you would sell directly to the processor, eventually opening your own cannery. You would control the product, processing, and distribution. You would need to leave this small coastal fishing village and move to Mexico City, then LA and eventually New York City, where you will run your expanding enterprise.”

The Mexican fisherman asked, “But, how long will this all take?”

To which the American replied, “15 – 20 years.”

“But what then?” Asked the Mexican.

The American laughed and said, “That’s the best part. When the time is right you would announce an IPO and sell your company stock to the public and become very rich, you would make millions!”

“Millions – then what?”

The American said, “Then you would retire. Move to a small coastal fishing village where you would sleep late, fish a little, play with your kids, take siestas with your wife, stroll to the village in the evenings where you could sip wine and play your guitar with your amigos.”

when did i say assault him back

6’5

That's pretty cool even if you are a nigger user. What kind of fighting do you do? kek

You implied it you fucking retard. Go jerk yourself off to pretend it gives you more test faggot.

This kind of shit is typical of these faggots who want to start shit. It's like they have some sort of savant sense for it, and that pillow thing is a perfect example. You internally, correctly identify that it's obviously a gauntlet thrown down, but if you thump him to a twitching pulp, there's always the potential social narrative that you overreacted. The pillow is so fucking ridiculous that it's a perfect shield for him. He gets to poke a stick in your cage, and you either have to take it or come across as the asshole.

Me at girlfriend's staff function:
>little red-haired, step-child of a manlet eyeballing me all night
>I ignore him 100%
>girlfriend goes to dance with he work girlfriends
>finally the evil leprechaun walks up to my table and starts saying these cryptic, savant-like nothings to bait me
>"It's time, buddy"
>huh?
>"Let's go"
>not interested, guy. try someone else
>"You and me. Get up"
>you need to fuck off, now
>Him, downplaying it now, "easy guy, you misunderstand, I'm just saying we should go dance with that circle of girls up there".
>Me, trying to not have a stick up my ass, think, well this actually beats sitting at the table alone, so I go up to dance with my girlfriend and mingle with her friends
>wee leprechaun can't stop elbowing me on the dancefloor
>move away
>now, he's stepping on my dress shoes
>move away
>now he's bouncing around in some kind of parody of moshing and because he's fucking probably 5'6" tall, he aims one of his idiotic head bounces just under my chin.
>I'm 6'4" tall, and I've got my eye on him, and pull my head back in time that he barely grazes me, but I know what he's fucking doing. It's completely clearly written on the wall, but only he and I know it, and if I flatten this little shit into a piss-puddle at my girlfriend's staff xmas party there is literally NO WIN.

*5'5

wHeN dId I sAy AsSaUlT HiM bAcK

Attached: tanuki face.jpg (950x636, 205K)

Cool story bro.
It's a larp

No one is "sizing" you up you fat sack of lard.
Kys you pathetic faggot

by the way im gay not sure if that matters sorry for not mentioning