Literally what the fuck?

William Long
William Long

that 25 year old boomer with a receding hairline who always wears a hoodie and always does squats at the gym
literally what the fuck?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (92 KB, 600x400)

Luke Flores
Luke Flores

pls no bully

Angel Cruz
Angel Cruz

I can't imagine having any noticeable hair loss. I am 30 years old and thank Heavens every day for my full head of hair. I might be a 5'9 manlet with merely 6.5 inch dick but at least I am not a baldcuck.

Carson Martinez
Carson Martinez

amen brother

Dylan Sullivan
Dylan Sullivan

5'9 manlet with merely 6.5 inch dick

I would rather be bald tbqh

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

'9 manlet with merely 6.5 inch dick

I would rather be bald tbqh
Lmao. Post dick tho

Brandon Perez
Brandon Perez

hairloss at a young age (before the age of 50) is typically a sign of extremely poor health. ten thousand years ago nobody went bald that early. receding hairline in your twenties was completely unheard of

Kayden Reyes
Kayden Reyes

ten thousand years ago nobody went bald that early. receding hairline in your twenties was completely unheard of
source?

Caleb Rogers
Caleb Rogers

these digits

Attached: dubs-6.jpg (2.78 MB, 2766x3000)

Chase Gomez
Chase Gomez

Stop judging and focus on improving yourself.
Only weak, insecure people judge someone's attempt at self-improvement as a negative.

Attached: 1538317237667.jpg (203 KB, 981x819)

William Smith
William Smith

pathetic singles
ah, so you're a retard talking completely out of your ass. got it

Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Sullivan

why are his fingers contorted like this

Attached: 1526365436246.png (498 KB, 493x600)

Camden Brown
Camden Brown

Imagine being short, fat, balding AND glases cuck. Oof
Btw thats me :^)

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

West side nigga

Gabriel Lewis
Gabriel Lewis

crossing his fingers to try to get dubs

glasses, like balding, are also mostly a consequence of the industrial revolution and frequent expulsion of semen

Thomas Hernandez
Thomas Hernandez

I blame the french revolution

Dylan Butler
Dylan Butler

you can't blame everything on jacking off, bro. That's just stupid. I'd be more inclined to believe its because of all the plastics and birth control estrogen in all of our water. Plus sedentary lifestyles.

Chase Cox
Chase Cox

You guys are retarded. Heavy myopia is caused by skull shape and not any lifestyle. It's caused by the human head hypertrophy that happened over hundreds of thousands of years.
People before just went by with shitty eyesight. That's why the invention of glasses caused a huge productivity boost in Europe.

Zachary Morris
Zachary Morris

Eh, I'm balding, and I'm just dealing with it. Right now it's not noticeable, and luckily my hair has already been wavy and thick as fuck, so there's still a lot of hair there to work with and make it look like it's not thinning. Right now just using the standard topical drugs to slow down progression. Eventually I'll start using those keratin fibers to add bulk once it gets noticeably thin, and from there I'll just keep stalling the decline until I eventually get a hair transplant.

James Cox
James Cox

once christianity started sinking its tendrils into the forests is when it really started going downhill desu. balding rates skyrocketed

estrogen
estrogen and prolactin are stress hormones and along with cortisol cause balding. dht may be the hammer but stress is the person swinging it.

myopia rates have increased drastically over the past decades. it's most prevalent in areas where looking at screen, books, and other such things is common. it doesn't occur in third world places where they don't do this. check my digitss as proof, nigger

Attached: 95b3803de47e92e9fad754dc5b0178d985a6742534568ce7e17ecca842fc3105.jpg (621 KB, 1039x1574)

Caleb Mitchell
Caleb Mitchell

Based and greenpilled

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

Reminder masturbation causes hairloss and receding hairline

Jayden Smith
Jayden Smith

reminder that people keep saying this old wive's tale but there's zero evidence of any link.

Jose Davis
Jose Davis

young balding is a recent problem

The fucking ancient Egyptians had a meme treatment for balding, It involved hippopotamus fat and herbs. Julius Caesar went bald in his 30s and was horrified of it, that's why he wore those laurel wreaths all the time.

Either get the plugs or the wigs or just deal with it, don't blame jews for your own genetics.

David Myers
David Myers

Jews are behind balding though. Why do you think they wear those funny hats that perfectly cover a bald spot on the crown? Think about it

Attached: paul-allen-making-a-point.jpg (47 KB, 705x533)

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

those digits...
wtf I'm doing nofap now

Thomas Peterson
Thomas Peterson

caesar was very urbanized

Jose Cooper
Jose Cooper

when the squat goal is to get your knee cap 180 degrees apart

Aaron Edwards
Aaron Edwards

I don't know why so many noob tutorials for the squat teach to take a wide stance and shove your knees out. I remember starting out and trying to dogmatically stick to that bullshit, and it just never feeling right. As soon as I experimented around and started taking a narrower stance with knees tracking forward, everything clicked.

Bentley Myers
Bentley Myers

5'9 manlet with merely 6.5 inch dick
merely 6.5 inch dick
merely

that's a solid 3" of height, and 1.5" BPEL you got on me.

Jose Rivera
Jose Rivera

Since when is 25 considered “boomer” status? The fuck.

Landon Murphy
Landon Murphy

t.

Attached: 1529934282969.jpg (664 KB, 2048x2048)

Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Sullivan

6'2
7.5 inch dik
absolutely seamless surfer hair
cry moar

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

the fabric is between his forefinger and middle finger. it also makes for a more interesting form.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit