That 25 year old boomer with a receding hairline who always wears a hoodie and always does squats at the gym

>that 25 year old boomer with a receding hairline who always wears a hoodie and always does squats at the gym
literally what the fuck?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (600x400, 92K)

pls no bully

I can't imagine having any noticeable hair loss. I am 30 years old and thank Heavens every day for my full head of hair. I might be a 5'9 manlet with merely 6.5 inch dick but at least I am not a baldcuck.

amen brother

>5'9 manlet with merely 6.5 inch dick

I would rather be bald tbqh

>
'9 manlet with merely 6.5 inch dick
>
>I would rather be bald tbqh
Lmao. Post dick tho

hairloss at a young age (before the age of 50) is typically a sign of extremely poor health. ten thousand years ago nobody went bald that early. receding hairline in your twenties was completely unheard of

>ten thousand years ago nobody went bald that early. receding hairline in your twenties was completely unheard of
source?

these digits

Attached: dubs 6.jpg (2766x3000, 2.78M)

Stop judging and focus on improving yourself.
Only weak, insecure people judge someone's attempt at self-improvement as a negative.

Attached: 1538317237667.jpg (981x819, 203K)

>pathetic singles
ah, so you're a retard talking completely out of your ass. got it

why are his fingers contorted like this

Attached: 1526365436246.png (493x600, 498K)

Imagine being short, fat, balding AND glases cuck. Oof
Btw thats me :^)

West side nigga

crossing his fingers to try to get dubs

glasses, like balding, are also mostly a consequence of the industrial revolution and frequent expulsion of semen

I blame the french revolution

you can't blame everything on jacking off, bro. That's just stupid. I'd be more inclined to believe its because of all the plastics and birth control estrogen in all of our water. Plus sedentary lifestyles.

You guys are retarded. Heavy myopia is caused by skull shape and not any lifestyle. It's caused by the human head hypertrophy that happened over hundreds of thousands of years.
People before just went by with shitty eyesight. That's why the invention of glasses caused a huge productivity boost in Europe.

Eh, I'm balding, and I'm just dealing with it. Right now it's not noticeable, and luckily my hair has already been wavy and thick as fuck, so there's still a lot of hair there to work with and make it look like it's not thinning. Right now just using the standard topical drugs to slow down progression. Eventually I'll start using those keratin fibers to add bulk once it gets noticeably thin, and from there I'll just keep stalling the decline until I eventually get a hair transplant.

once christianity started sinking its tendrils into the forests is when it really started going downhill desu. balding rates skyrocketed

>estrogen
estrogen and prolactin are stress hormones and along with cortisol cause balding. dht may be the hammer but stress is the person swinging it.

myopia rates have increased drastically over the past decades. it's most prevalent in areas where looking at screen, books, and other such things is common. it doesn't occur in third world places where they don't do this. check my digitss as proof, nigger

Attached: 95b3803de47e92e9fad754dc5b0178d985a6742534568ce7e17ecca842fc3105.jpg (1039x1574, 621K)

Based and greenpilled

Reminder masturbation causes hairloss and receding hairline

reminder that people keep saying this old wive's tale but there's zero evidence of any link.

>young balding is a recent problem

The fucking ancient Egyptians had a meme treatment for balding, It involved hippopotamus fat and herbs. Julius Caesar went bald in his 30s and was horrified of it, that's why he wore those laurel wreaths all the time.

Either get the plugs or the wigs or just deal with it, don't blame jews for your own genetics.

Jews are behind balding though. Why do you think they wear those funny hats that perfectly cover a bald spot on the crown? Think about it

Attached: paul allen making a point.jpg (705x533, 47K)

those digits...
wtf I'm doing nofap now

caesar was very urbanized

when the squat goal is to get your knee cap 180 degrees apart

I don't know why so many noob tutorials for the squat teach to take a wide stance and shove your knees out. I remember starting out and trying to dogmatically stick to that bullshit, and it just never feeling right. As soon as I experimented around and started taking a narrower stance with knees tracking forward, everything clicked.

>5'9 manlet with merely 6.5 inch dick
>merely 6.5 inch dick
>merely

that's a solid 3" of height, and 1.5" BPEL you got on me.

Since when is 25 considered “boomer” status? The fuck.

t.

Attached: 1529934282969.jpg (2048x2048, 664K)

>6'2
>7.5 inch dik
>absolutely seamless surfer hair
cry moar

the fabric is between his forefinger and middle finger. it also makes for a more interesting form.