Wahhhh why do women act like sluts and aren't pure virgin waifus

>wahhhh why do women act like sluts and aren't pure virgin waifus
>it's okay if they do it with me though

Do incels not realize their hypocrisy?

Attached: 9bdbb58ec4f26ccadf980370a40a5c0c.png (381x352, 55K)

>it's ok if they do it with me tho
yeah that's the point you dumb whore your suppose to save yourself for the person you fall in love with

Attached: 321df0c0128d94f17e1ce84d16747014.jpg (500x700, 78K)

All i want is to marry a virgin girl because I am a virgin as well.

You're not very bright, are you?
Incels want a pure gf who hasn't had sex with anyone prior to their relationship.
The critique is of women who don't stay in said relationship but move on to several, fucking numerous men and then expect young virgin men to take care of them when they hit 30 with blown out vaginas

I see men on here getting super angry over threads like one in the catalog now that juxtapose a girl playing guitar and then getting fucked and I'm confused. Why get mad about that? Because she's having sex? How do you know that's not her husband she's been in a relationship with for years? How can you be mad about that while at the same time not having a girlfriend?

>a good portion of robots are either insufferable or difficult to have a healthy relationship with
>girl falls in love with robot and loses virginity to him but relationship doesn't work out
>girl is now "used up slut" according to all robots ever
?

Attached: 1546705623224.png (687x720, 414K)

how is making a sex tape not slutty behaviour?

because non-sluts dont post themselves and their husband fucking

>responding to months/years worth of bait with a candid and genuine thread response to the bait
lovely

it's my personal belief that almost any problem can be worked out once you make love with someone you are partner's and should stay together forever

Attached: 1547492473397.jpg (500x444, 83K)

Why do you care so much about what strangers on the internet do in their free time? I know it's not a real argument, but they're not hurting anyone so why does it matter?

This tbhon. I wouldn't make a sex tape with my girlfriend and post it online despite her saying she'd be all for it. It's something that belongs only between us two.

you were the one who asked the question if you don't like the answer that's your problem

>thinking this
>having absolutely no experience having sex

guys is this what they call genius?

>thinking you need experience
so what if your not good at sex right away your suppose to learn together

Attached: 1547417306520.jpg (800x600, 81K)

understand that that is an extremely outdated way of thinking and will quite literally make everyone involved miserable.
people mock battered girlfriends who won't leave their obviously abusive partners out of love. if your spouse beat you, threatened your family and cheated on you, because you've already fucked them you're just supposed to accept it?

Attached: 1541620621938.jpg (457x381, 169K)

>girl decides to date a robot (Flag 1)
>relationship does not work out, despite getting close enough to have sex (Flag 2)
>girl now acts confused about why she is perceived as damaged goods (Flag 3)

This is the kind of person who goes through life failing multiple relationships, then wonders why it all went wrong when she's 30 and alone. I wonder if you have the acumen to work out what her problem was

They mock them because most of them go out with bad-boys who would do such things in the first place.

>outdated way of thinking
I don't care it's my belief and I won't change it
>who won't leave their obviously abusive partners out of love
maybe they should have picked a better guy to love

Attached: __sakura_futaba_persona_5_and_etc_drawn_by_hijiri_ruka__66d27047c4b59035d6cecbed2bb56c14.jpg (500x700, 201K)

>won't change his incorrect outdated beliefs
>thinking women should have magically known someone's deep beliefs before dating them
>blaming the woman for being abused by a guy because she chose to date him

yiiiiiikes

>magically known someone's deep beliefs before dating them
Not everyone shags on the first date, that's when you get to know one another. The shagging comes much later.

>won't compromise he's moral code
that's a good thing
>girl goes out with thug bad boys
>wonder why she gets beat
maybe they should olny date guys they already know personally

Attached: __sakura_futaba_persona_5_and_etc_drawn_by_speedoru__6890dd8c3ae5e3cc4820967b80fa7fda.gif (1280x904, 1.15M)

>it's the girls fault, there's no way a person could have possibly concealed being a piece of shit

pretty sure i saw you avatarfagging with these same pics yesterday while complaining girls don't like you, and that you're "not deserving of love", all the while refusing to take part of any form self-improvement. bitching about women being TOO picky for you to get a gf and then saying they should be MORE picky to not get abused is laughable

>yiiiiiikes
cringepilled

These posts reveal that you've never had a relationship and it's evident why you hold such antiquated beliefs. Things change, including people, including what people want. To hold resolute in one belief for life is awful and will make you a shit person to date. Compromise is important in life, in all facets.

>incels
go back to redittrash
also faggot op why not just become a wizard?

Attached: 1542058004124.jpg (1552x1638, 634K)

Probably not. That's why I abhor anyone who commits the sin of premarital sex, a fulfilling relationship can bloom without the trappings of hedonism. Those who have committed this grave sin must turn themselves over to the clergy and live chaste lives serving God for all their days as atonement.

I never said women are to picky I just said I'm not compatible with them and being picky has nothing to do with not dating assholes that's just having a brain in your head but considering the fact women will date hot guys who beat them proves women oftentimes don't know what's good for them

If God had my best interest in mind, he wouldnt have made me at all.

>sin
pfffttahahaha
>GOD
AHAHAHAHAHA

>why not just become a wizard
This.
Obsessing over relationships while hating them is unhealthy. A life of solitude is the way to go.

I want a pure girl because I want pure love. I will be with her for more then just sex.

>date hot guys who beat them proves women oftentimes don't know what's good for them
You know, there are plenty of men that do stupid things like that too.

if a girl has had multiple partners and bfs that is a sign she probably isn't a very good person to share your life with and no I will not compromise my beliefs I would rather die alone

How's that "superior intellect" working out, champ? Still fapping to your cartoons at the tender young age of 41, huh?
Your life would be better if we didn't live like this user.

I mean unironically people are scum so might aswell just live like a neet and the end

Attached: 1543956025363.png (814x775, 181K)

>To hold resolute in one belief for life is awful
If both people think that way, it would be fine.

yeah like making the mistake of dating some slut who can't keep her legs shut

Attached: 263211.jpg (225x350, 27K)

>projecting all abusive men into a single "bad boy chad with a motorcycle jacket" image
>implying traditional men (with antiquated beliefs) wouldn't follow other traditions, including beating their wives
you're a stubborn idiot speaking with absolutely no experience like you know best.

>guy wants a pure girl to be a slut just for him
>every guy wants this
>laments that so many girls are sluts

you ever see something that makes so much fucking sense, that you think the world is stupid for not getting something so obvious?

hes right you know. god/gods are not real

>Wants her man to be dominant, have a good paying job, and have a 7+inch cock
>It's ok if I have nothing to offer

It goes both ways roast.

I can't believe people actually think like this holy shit. No wonder no woman wants anything to do with you lol.

>implying traditional men of good moral character would beat his wife/gf
user I can speak from experience as someone who holds traditional beliefs that we don't hit or women so most abusive men are scum bag Chad's

I meant something more like being infatuated with a blatant gold digger.

Chad isn't abusive either.

How does that make somebody bad? Because they dated for a few months when they were 15, and then realised what they don't like when dating people? Then dated for a year as a young adult before there was a separation for a literal million different possible reasons?

Women live a completely different life. Genders are imbalanced. This includes dating. You don't want to date a woman, you want to date a man who's been as lonely as you in a woman's body.

>it's another "user can't find an innocent virgin maiden to make a life-pact with him and never be allowed to leave" thread

Attached: 1541484069663.jpg (542x537, 44K)

>be a hot slutty sexpot for one steady relationship in private
>be cock carousel slut teasing or straight up fucking as much as guys in public/club as you can
Do shitposters not realize the difference?

>posts about religion and stuff
>fedorafags feel the absolute urge to screech because the g word was mentioned
Why is this done every time? You fags always incite the flame wars over this shit. Christfags almost never jump on your posts and are generally willing to live and let live, but the opposite is fairly common with you stating your own beliefs as concrete fact based on the fact that it came from you.

How's it feel to be a brainlet who has to handwaive everything in life as the works of a sky fairy?

you see it is people like you who can not see that will call us blind the insane will call the sane cazy I will not let the sheep tell me I'm wrong and let them shape my beliefs

Attached: 1526837418344.png (500x281, 227K)

>You don't want to date a woman, you want to date a man who's been as lonely as you in a woman's body

This is the most based post on this board right now.

>hey, I believe in go-
>LOL FUCKING BRAINLET XDDDDDDD GO BACK TO YOUR TEMPLE FAGGOT
I rest my case. You people deserve to be here if you're really that fucking petty.

>calling people sheep
>anime reaction images

Have you been baiting this whole time and I've just realized it now? If so congratulations.

okay now you're just rambling incoherently. gamers rise up

>YOU DESERVE PUNISHMENT BECAUSE MY SKY FAIRY SAYS SO
>BAWWW WHY ARE YOU BULLYING MY SKY FAIRY
get a load of this guy

I'd love to have a slut gf, even if she had other boyfriends. The problem is sluts don't like me.

Those aren't many.
But something like dating 20+ times is no good.

Okay, but you're willing to compromise, which is a good sign. People like who see things in black and white will screech eternally.

>YOU SAID STUFF I HATE FUCKIN BRAINLET
>LOL YOU PROBABLY THINK ME BEING A SHITTY PERSON AND REAPING WHAT I GET IS THE RESULT OF MUH SKYDADDY HUH HEHEHEHEHE
Just stop posting, christ

it's the same thing really
most men aren't abusive either but the ones who are are most likely a chad
>having sex with a guy she has only known for a few months
this shows she has low impulse control and the relationship probably won't work out
>you want to date a woman you are compatible with and that shares your views on love and sex
ftfy

Attached: 1547209654155.jpg (652x631, 138K)

>reaping what I get
>based on what some dirt farmers said thousands of years ago
>because my omnipotent god wasn't omnipotent enough to stop an apple getting eaten
The absolute state

I have found them but they are too perfect for this world

Attached: 1542056822400.png (724x1024, 639K)

oh I do enjoy seeing the norimes acting like they are the sane ones like they know what they are talking about hopefully the ironie is lost on them

Attached: 30957291_241491476414735_8305427239529349120_n.jpg (569x569, 61K)

If she's not doing it with me she's a whore.

tomoko and futaba don't want to fuck you they're not real sorry

Attached: 36d51df804e751b93d386ff31778fb72.png (631x478, 393K)

Yeah naw nigga, you got dunked on. Get a load of this guy.

oh but they are real in my mind

Attached: __sakura_futaba_persona_5_and_etc_drawn_by_hews_hack__sample-525285f48f572014f5ea0feecccb14b9.jpg (850x1360, 250K)

>be shitty person
>people treat you badly
Not a hard concept to grasp, but sure, you're so oppressed and helpless. Poor you, break out the violins. Why are you so obsessed with this shit anyways? Did a priest shit in your cereal this morning or something?
Regardless, nobody's mind will be changed, as always happens, so I don't know what you seek to achieve from this. If you wanna sperg out at me for mentioning that I believe something different than you do, go ahead I guess, but it's just wasting your own time and effort.

well I am out have fun getting pump and dump by Chads.

they're waifubait for lonely otaku losers to project their ideal girl onto. you're delusional.
tomoko basically ends up with a yuri harem and stops caring about having a boyfriend in the manga, but i'm sure you wouldn't know that, normie

Attached: 73c73b0e3ce54e713e1d60cc0cf8e30a.png (800x1000, 1.28M)

>Do incels not realize their hypocrisy?

Women don't want their crush to take other women to nice places, but would like it if their crush took them somewhere nice. That's not hypocrisy. It's called attachment and it's a part of attraction.

I'm still a KHV. Therefore, if I had an expectation of finding a partner who had an equal amount of previous sexual activity I wouldn't be a hypocrite. If anything I'd be an idealist.

In reality, I have completely given up on that ideal anyway. Not only am I not a hypocrite, I also compromise. Yet I still failed.

I come from an asian family with conservative values. I've been raised to value purity. Too bad I live in America where everyone is a degenerate.

yeah but still shes perfect

Attached: 1543953511041.png (759x1362, 670K)

the manga is absolute trash with an appeal for all normalfaggots you should really realise that

Attached: 1546276917315.jpg (225x350, 35K)

It's ironic. The image you posted features a slut.

anime art style is ugly. also:
>not wanting to see tomoko grow as a person and learn to socialize and be happy
anime-only fans are truly cursed

Attached: f392bd449b61dd4f7357fc8c9ae9c65c.jpg (1499x1329, 399K)

>the vapid normalfag calling me a normie
oh lad if you only knew the ironie of your post
based Asian American

Attached: 1542712724405.jpg (1500x844, 417K)

>Having sex with a person before you truly come to understand them
Fuck off you lose whore.

pushing her into a shit tier harem for normalfag appeal isnt really charachter development.

Attached: 1543010293289.jpg (979x1375, 684K)

yeah but it's still a sweet picture
>wanting to read Yuri harem shit

I don't give a fuck about all this. The only thing I look for in a potential gf is whether or not she's cheated. Cheating on your partner is a stain far worse than being a slut. At least sluts are honest about it. I don't make any exceptions on this front.

>>blaming the woman for being abused by a guy because she chose to date him

How would you justify not judging females based on the people they did choose? It's both the man and woman's fault.

Every man wants to have to personal whorish sex slave. That's all there is to it.

What if they dump for silly reasons?

I'm a guy but this happened to me
>Lost virginity to oneitis
>She gets super passive agressive and bitchy later on
>Constantly canceling plans and fighting
>Dump her and move on
>Now have to live with I will never trade my virginity with the woman I'll stay with until I die
>Never go after virgins anymore cause I feel impure and I feel like that would be stealing from someone else
It sucks

Attached: 1547480133262.jpg (446x604, 47K)

>Character maturing and changing overtime isn't character development
Tomoko is a normalfag now. Deal with it

that goes against her very charachter. And still my point stands

tomoko has ascended past being a robot and you can, too! she has grown as a person and learned how to make friends and get along with others! implying that she must stay sad and lonely only means you use her to project your fantasies onto!

if you love tomoko, let her go!

Attached: 542a76afb75ecae202adca135526d64c.png (1813x2222, 113K)

this it how it works once a robot always a robot

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg (367x550, 67K)

that kind of thinking traps you into always being a robot. your fake anime crush made friends and has people that love her, why don't you?

Attached: a8487529cf07b9e859647531e1fe820b.jpg (752x1037, 90K)

Didn't post that in a while, do you damn visitors really need lessons in OOP?
My tomoko != your normalfag slut

Attached: kvAifNy.jpg (1098x2986, 370K)

>why don't you
because I'm not a cute girl I'm a creepy looking guy

Attached: Kuroki.Tomoko.full.1578846.jpg (743x1040, 377K)

>>wahhhh why do women act like sluts and aren't pure virgin waifus
>>it's okay if they do it with me though
I don't care if I am hypocritical.
I want to fuck women and if they fuck a man I consider to be inferior than me I'll dislike the women for having such low standards, and will no longer consider them as a romantic/sexual interest.

Now fuck off, Arby's sandwich.

you like only "early tomoko", not "tomoko". if you can't love all tomoko fully for who she is, you don't really love her. sad!

Attached: bf087b26c1d44ba31d022ee82bf3b54f.jpg (1400x990, 697K)

>Why do you care so much about what strangers on the internet do in their free time?
Because I have to live in the same society as those degenerates and my taxes pay for any government services they receive.

stop being a creepy guy :) just improve yourself breh

Mine is as she washot, you can go enjoy your aging sailor moon lesbian