Fat Hate Thread

I want some fat shaming in there

Attached: article-0-12F2FA6D000005DC-123_1024x615_large.jpg (1024x615, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TKXnDF8g5YY
alldayidreamaboutfood.com/keto-chicken-quesadillas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fat? nice cope

hes mogging all of you cucks, in awe at the size of this lad

say hi to the new boogie Jow Forums

Attached: surgery.png (516x518, 628K)

>b me
>lose 90lbs over last 11 months
>fitter than ever at 30yo, new lease on life
>now that summer is approaching, am excited have tons of energy, want to do everything and have fun
>invite friends to start trying new things and doing things with me, biking, hiking, bouldering, gym, just get out of the house in general...
>really enthusiastic, naively thinking friends will want to...
>mfw friends no longer wanna hang out
>mfw they're all distancing themselves from me now
>mfw I realize all they do is sit on their couches and phones watching Netflix or scrolling Facebook
>mfw I realize all they do is eat takeout, deep fried, premade garbage while sitting on couch watching Netflix...
>mfw they suggest I do that with them instead of them because its "funner"
>mfw they tell me to pick up a couple cases of beer on the way over...
>mfw indent show up and never hear from them again and they're still sitting on their couches 6 months later drunker, fatter and unhappier than ever while I'm living the fit life alone...

Why is modern society like this... its lonely at the top.

Attached: image.png (640x794, 1.11M)

lmao imagine having to get your teeth pulled at 40
i used to like him back in the francis days, but his constant relapsing and mental breakdown videos the last few years really opened my eyes how weak he really is. Imagine having the entire internet kissing your ass, a loving wife, plenty of friends and all the money in the world for diets and surgery and STILL whinging and whining how hard your life is jezus fucking christ

>fat people
>People

Attached: giphy.gif (480x287, 667K)

I know this feel. I haven't made it yet, but my friends are already pulling away.

Goddamn, that hit hard and close to home.

Had the same thing happen to me too. Find new friends. I made new friends at the boxing gym and sometimes from work too.

Attached: 4765E157-A03B-462C-B0DF-DCB36D477D4A-7891-0000079BDB69BD9D.png (820x413, 703K)

Me on the left

At least the banana is still tasty, there isn't a single beautiful thing that can be said about the thing on the left.

Attached: D8mLG5M.jpg (1936x1936, 854K)

I more or less shed my entire group of friends when I was around 29/30 and have surrounded myself with an incredible group of people who are more reflective of who I am as a person these days as opposed to who I happened to live around as a child or party with in college.

>IKTF
Not to worry user, but be careful of their crabs in a bucket mentality. Don't let them destroy your hard work.
It's worth it in the end, I'm 33 and in really good shape. Getting plenty of attention from thots which I ignore because I love my gf who's pretty amazing, potential wife material and could see myself having kids with her.
I need the keep my fitness up, for my job but also for the children and her. I'll take care of them.

Would still impregnate for the hell of it.

Attached: 1555182340602.jpg (1075x1721, 531K)

>this image likely makes you uncomfortable
Why do fatties post gross shit like this then pretend that they are smart for predicting that people find it gross.

To be fair, the biggest problem with this image is the foot:(

>To be fair, the biggest problem with this image is the foot:(

Out

Attached: 1554520091821.jpg (538x538, 21K)

Footfag plz go

not a foot fag but this. without the fucked up foot shes will be a regular fat girl, still some what salvageable. the foot just but her in the femcel void

Attached: 1555090493228.jpg (612x612, 88K)

Bumpan

Attached: 1554323034826.jpg (564x496, 51K)

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER RIGHT TOE!?!

Attached: download.jpg (250x201, 10K)

Speaking as a fatty, it's difficult to keep clean.No matter how many times you scrub in a day you will always sweat and stink. It's one of the reasons I'm working to stop being a fatty. There's your reason to hate fatties, we smell.

pick up a sport or martial art, make like minded friends, do nothing because those people are all dorks as well and sit around watching anime and circle jerking over fromsoft's latest offering.

I'm tappin out. Thanks for the nightmare fuel.

Attached: 1554405772371.jpg (1073x891, 197K)

Being fit is a double edged sword. I ran into this problem just like you, And it is super hard to find new people that share the same interest. congrats on losing 90 pounds. It sucks that your reward for being a responsible adult is having no friends. Good luck and god speed user.

Attached: CarlMackInkedSexy.png (1130x900, 85K)

>you were brainwashed into thinking european features are the epitome of beauty

y'know I really feel sorry for these people. Imagine being a black hamplanet and having to inhabit the same world as slim white women, so many of whom have this ethereal, divine beauty that all men want. Imagine knowing deep down that such an existence is hopelessly beyond your reach... I can see why they have to invent these self-delusions, because the alternative is to completely give up hope.

IKTF bro, at the same time I'm a little jelly of planets, at least the ones that are genuinely happy just eating whatever they want and wasting their lives watching netflix or what have you, and DGAF (if those actually exist). We're blessed/cursed with a desire to become better that is so strong that sometimes it feels like self-inflicted torture.

Then again on the rare, maybe monthly cheat days I have I feel like shit after eating like a fat cunt for 24h.

Attached: 1336063584036.jpg (400x533, 145K)

would put on semen and water fast

Based

>Be me, different user
>lost 85lbs over the last 11 months
>fitter than ever at 25, new lease on life
>Summer is starting, want to try new things, gym days, 2GACM, long distance hikes, kite surfing
>mfw all of my friends are doing the same as yours
>mfw I realize all of them are fat and out of shape, as bad or worse than I was before I lost this weight
>mfw sudden realization that what has happened to you will happen to me

Feels bad man

Attached: This is not mine.gif (253x253, 714K)

I think her shirt isn't wrong, and that black women should see other black women as ideal and strive to be beautiful in their own ways. That goes for all races. But she wouldn't be the ideal to anyone, regardless of beauty standards! Except maybe feeders.

Bruh look at this thing man

>Be me, another different user
>lost 70lbs over the past few years
>still consider myself a fattie
>end up changing to casual clothes with friends in the same room, so everyone bare chested
>tfw I find everyone fat
>even the "skinny guy" is hiding a beer belly below his clothes
>tfw I became the fittest of my friend group

hate to break it to you m8 but her shirt is mostly correct. there's been studies on this. outside of factors that signal fertility and high infant mortality (wide hips, big tits, height, etc) "beauty" is pretty subjective. skin color especially. through colonialism the europeans meme'd most of the world into thinking that they were the best looking race

Agreed. I went to my doctor about finding nigger women repulsive and he prescribed me vodka for my European aliment. Now every time I look at Leslie Jones I get a raging hard on.

Attached: leslie-j0ones.jpg (768x768, 292K)

cherry-picking isn't an argument

Attached: 148568484445236.jpg (1200x1195, 201K)

see, this is why i have chad and fit friends already, because i was an alpha all along, just latent beneath a protective shield of flab. regardless, you'll find new friends, hang out at the park, find guys playing a sport and ask to join in while shamefacedly admitting the awkwardness. fuck it, you need to abase yourself sometimes, really do your best to worm your way into friends. i'd really suggest finding like, amateur guys your age doing whatever sports that are around. gyms make sense as well. just grow some nuts and talk to people. what are they gonna do? make you feel MORE alone? also could try using facebook and the like to your advantage to find fit friends of your shit friends. always good to stand on the shoulders of fat lards to improve your own damn life.

It's not cherry picking if most black women look are not very attractive. You retard.

Attached: 1552868296977.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

Crabs in buckets

Attached: 1554053795711.jpg (1069x867, 748K)

There are some universal criteria of beauty though like facial symmetry, waist to hips ratio, body fat percentage, and these criteria also obviously include skin color.

Fair skin is and has been seen as attractive in literaly every culture regardless of european presence. In asia pale skin was peak beauty, in India the whiter people are higher cast, even in africa the darker your skin the less human you are according to lighter skin fellow africans. It has nothing to do with europeans and everything to do with human evolution. You can mental gymnastics the mind into believing something is "beautiful" but you can't trick the dick.

Attached: The Great Unlean One.jpg (648x1040, 55K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TKXnDF8g5YY

Attached: 1550544555721.jpg (1242x1791, 1.14M)

doesn't ruth sort of hobble weakly now, being a near dead person? maybe she's just being honest about how out of shape she is.

I'm so fucking sad what's happening to my teeth, I'm 34. I blame the dentists because I asked more than one dentist a few years ago and they all said it was nothing and now it's gotten worse. They have become matte and rough on the surface.

>Lives near me
Pray for me boys

White women have the same problem whenever they see an Asian QT.

It's quite possible.

Attached: Agatha Avoirdupois Duchess of Consternation.jpg (500x336, 32K)

so truuuuuuuuue

I look exactly like this

How have you achieved blueberry mode?

I play solitaire with real cards out on the back porch every night after my parents go to bed, always with a party bag of pork rinds

>always with a party bag of pork rinds

surprise surprise

Attached: wg16.png.c18d4033e1688b1c3669fbc010a58e2f.png (1080x1004, 954K)

What the fuck

>so fat her feet are turning into pig-like cloven hooves

this makes me depressed

I'm 5'11", 344 lbs, ate 4400 kcal, and walked 6 miles. Judge me.

before marriage and after marriage

>Goddessofgluttony

Attached: DD7EAA86-EB96-417A-A0B2-7B9A12671D19.png (1080x1920, 1023K)

It actually makes me sad that ugly creatures like that exist. Sad, really sad

Attached: 1549391563658.png (268x349, 134K)

Wha.... Where's the top? What side of this blob am I even looking at?

Nah, look carefully at the left and realise that it's the same creature. She is hiding half her face with the phone, turning her head and body sideways, not showing the whole body, and then look for her collarbones. If you can't really see a person's collarbones that means they are definitely overweight.

Attached: 1554759416436.png (1000x1000, 264K)

Many people find happiness through purpose and what purpose does Boogie have? Is being a manchild slob a purpose? No wonder he’s depressed.
>hurt durr watch me play video games and give political opinions despite not knowing anything about the topic.
What a wasted life.

>ruth
>strutting
That old kikel can't even walk anymore. Don't know why the libturds are so fond of her.

Attached: 1548034465971.jpg (1072x798, 488K)

I'm 5'9", and currently 199, down from 248 earlier this year. Current target is 180, then I'll see if I look good enough for me, and probably go ever further. What weight would you all recommend for someone my height, and how do I best go about stepping up the calories from my current 1000cal a day to an intake that will keep me thin but not cause me to lose more than my target? I'm not good at half-measures, so the moderation required not to become anemic will be a little difficult...

Attached: 20190412_013654.jpg (349x469, 17K)

Massive cope
Even the first six words of your post are a blatant lie

My inference;
The architect was involved.
I will be vindicated in my implication, I assure you all.

And who said people Mr. President?

It's faurly surely the same person, the tattoo is evidence of that.
There is a time lapse between these photos.

A normal normie weight for your height would be 74 kg

asians found light skin more attractive, far before colonialism touched them

also i thought romans/jews/egyptians/etc were black why would their kangz colonialism make people think whites are beautiful

Hey I'm the same height but 180 pounds. I don't want to discourage you but, I still look pretty fat, I'm aiming for 150.

Oh lawd. Americans, not even once...

Attached: murica-29.jpg (600x600, 52K)

Pic on the right ruins it

I stopped hanging out with all of my friends when I stopped doing drugs and drinking. I still have one friend but he lives 40min. away and is an overweight sexual deviant.

Attached: oh-naw-41224605.png (500x498, 243K)

actual gave me a jump scare, because i only half looked at the fat chick and as soon as i read something about her foot i looked again and BAM

she was the perfect woman beforehand

Attached: 1555280243028.jpg (330x287, 51K)

This is what feminism does to women, It's fucked up.

Attached: 1555452451959.jpg (1080x1080, 215K)

So, 160lb goal it is! Thank you for the advice!

That looks unfucking real holy shit

Attached: Chicken-Quesadillas-Recipe.jpg (600x900, 73K)

You will probably be lean at 150. Unless you put on an unnatural (roided) amount of muscle, you will still look fat as fuck at 180.

Yum! Recipe on the pic?

alldayidreamaboutfood.com/keto-chicken-quesadillas/

That looks awesome! Thank you!

No problem, I usually eat greenbeans and asparagus and steak with a baked potato but I'll make something fancy like this if i'm in the mood to cook.

I bet he was molested as a child.

Kek

Attached: 1550617290-risitas-deux-mains-rire.png (136x102, 19K)

Please god save my GF from this

Attached: 1501186885-risitasueurbestreup.png (136x102, 22K)

This person is almost literally a giant ass.

This pic actually makes me sad for some reason

8/10 would bang

Hey man awesome job. 1000 calls/day is crazy low. It might be more sustainable long to start eating a bit more and exercising a lot. If you become decently active you can pretty much just eat till you’re satisfied,don’t have to count calories, and maintain a healthy weight. Unironically, if you have relatively
Low lean muscle mass, BMI isn’t a bad place to look to see what a decent weight would be

~

Why do you think we are here?

well played... well played

THE CHOKER DOESNT FIT ANYMORE

Attached: wojak laugh.jpg (634x650, 45K)