Health Decline

What’s going on with me brehs?

Past 6 months:

>brain fog/pressure in head every day
>feeling like my cognitive abilities are declining rapidly, I’m becoming more “slow”
>can sleep for 10 hours and still feel unrefreshed, drinking multiple coffees to get through the day
>lactic acid burning sensation in muscles when I wake up, get fatigued after first rep rather than the last couple

Anyone else experienced anything similar and gotten past it?

Need help.

Attached: 436AA10D-0080-4D1A-8147-11C9BA00DFAB.jpg (506x506, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/vitamin-d-deficiency-symptoms#section2
healthline.com/nutrition/signs-you-are-gluten-intolerant
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How often do you masturbate? Be honest

How about instead of posting this on the internet go to a fucking hospital because something is fucked up

Honestly not often. Been attempting Nofap for about 3 years but can’t ever get past 3 weeks. For those 3 weeks I’m in a flatline for the majority of the time with small spurts of libido

Working on it, I have a high deductible plan though so I want to avoid it if possible

Vitamin D deficiency.

Normal range is 20-50.

When I was feeling the same as you, mine was 13.

healthline.com/nutrition/vitamin-d-deficiency-symptoms#section2

get a blood test done to make sure youre getting all your nutrients/vitamin/minerals. if you're short of something, start getting it.
this (or something similar with a different vitamin)

ah hell, this is me also, family. i take vitamin d too. stuff sucks. think it's cause i was depressed without any social life for so long

This could definetly sound like sleep apnea brah

>81 resting heart rate
>95% oxygen saturation
>only 21
guess I'm dying bros, think I'm gonna bald soon too

Depression/Anxiety.

Take it from me, I only had physical symptoms, I wasn't feeling emotionally "down". Tony Soprano described that anxiety feeling as "ginger ale in my skull". It's funny, because I struggled to describe it myself. I used words like foggy, or slow, or dull, or "heat and pressure behind my face" like I was feeling ashamed of something, but couldn't pinpoint any act of shame. It's such a weird physical sensation. I fought my diagnosis for a long time. Turns out the goddamn shink was right.

Nursefag here.
There are probably a number of things going on and I can't narrow it down unless we did a thorough assessment but I would focus on these possible causes:
1. iron-deficiency anemia - coffee blocks iron absorption in the guts and by drinking multiple coffees you are likely stunting your absorption. Go to your doctor and get blood work.
2. poor sleep quality - if you go to sleep late, are infront of screens and electronics, especially those emitting blue light an our before bed you are robbing yourself of good quality sleep. Additionally any drugs or alcohol you are taking are robbing you of good quality sleep. Identify risk factors and try removing them for a week while maintain a blue-light free atmosphere for at least one hour before bed. Sleep regularly.
3. Iodine deficiency and low thyroid hormone - causes brain fog, general feeling of low energy, fatigue and malaise. Get blood work and substitute table salt with iodized salt.
4. Vitamin d deficiency, which is quite common. Get blood work, get 30 minutes of sun daily, and or take a vitamin d supplement.
Checking in with your doctor and getting blood work done can be a good starting point to tackle the issue at hand. Keep us posted, OP.

Go on keto or IF, take extra electrolytes, vitamins (specifically, like D, not just a multivitamin) and cut caffeine. Doesn't have to be permanent, but do all/any of those things and see how it feels.

Also do more Cardio. Obviously all of that shit isn't going to be appealing in your current state, but it will help if you have the will.

Attached: Fasting-Infographic-Hi-Res-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 139K)

Got an appointment set for next month will do

I’ve been depressed and anxious before but I just powered through it because I didn’t want to take meds This is interesting though.

concussion?

Thanks for the detailed response mate. Hoping to go to apply to med school soon. Powered through this shit to get the MCAT score I needed but it’s been getting worse so it’s becoming more difficult. I’m gonna see the doctor next month. Tried supplementing with iron/vitamin D to no avail.

>can do all my lifts without issue and pain
>walk a bit at work and my lower back is in dull pain
What's wrong with me

man, I thought I was physically dying. I would have heart palpitations that I could feel in my chest. I was sluggish, tired, forgetful, irritable. I couldn't remember simple words for stuff, or what year it was. I struggled to focus or walk in a straight line, like I always had 3 or 4 pints of draft beer in me. One day I was driving, and I could just barely keep the car between the lines with all my mental focus. I figured for sure I had a mini-stroke, or a brain aneurysm. I had doctors do cat scans, and ECGs, and blood work, and urinalysis. I never felt "sad". When the third doctor was done humoring me, he asked me if it was possible that I was depressed. I didn't really "feel" it, but I was out of physical explanations, so I took the referral to a shrink. Then I argued with her for 3 or 4 fucking sessions too. Finally she got through to me. "You could cowboy-up and try to walk off a broken leg, but it'll heal slower, and probably never heal correctly. Just accept a temporary cast, and see if it helps you mend back to 100% or stronger."

>Normal range is 20-50.

Sweetie make sure you use ng/dl or mmol/L. Units matter

get checked for low t

You know you can order up blood tests online and get results in a day or two without a doc, right? Tests are cheaper than insurance will charge you too.

Seems silly to feel shitty longer

woah nice, what did you get on your mcat?

That’s insane man, I’ll have to be more open minded that it might be a possibility. That sucks that you weren’t conscious about it though, how did you get better?

518 mate. Was all fogged up that day but managed to pull it off. Been struggling to get shit done since though, tired of just using brute will. I’d like my old self back

Imagine being an americlap in 2019

>518
Damn good score, congratulations, you should have no problem getting interviews! I'm just finishing up my business degree and regret not doing any science courses now that I want to pursue medicine again. I guess im just going to graduate and then take the science courses at a local college.

America is so fucked up.

nice score user. I'm hoping to finish up my bio science degree in the next two years and go for med school.
what specialty are you shooting for?

>Past 6 months:
>>brain fog/pressure in head every day
>>feeling like my cognitive abilities are declining rapidly, I’m becoming more “slow”
>>can sleep for 10 hours and still feel unrefreshed, drinking multiple coffees to get through the day
>>lactic acid burning sensation in muscles when I wake up, get fatigued after first rep rather than the last couple
Did you go Vegan? You sound like a Vegan.

But what was the cast?

You might try a sleep apnea machine. I've heard they improve sleep quality even if you don't snore badly

sounds like you're on a fast or keto diet

eat food

if eating ok, check thyroid, ferritin, b12, and full bloodwork

those things all can cause what you describe

I tried the standard SSRI, anti-depressant meds, and there was definitely some benefit to those, but the costs were too high. I couldn't tolerate the side-effects, most namely insomnia, but I also didn't like that I basically had to fuck like trench-warfare to be able to cum. Anyway, switched to buproprion xl, which is the slow-release. Doesn't work quite as good at fighting the anxiety, but really no significant side-effects.

When I was on about a year, I tried to stop taking them, which is nice about buproprion, you can just quit cold-turkey, but the ginger-ale in the skull was back in spades, and I was feeling anxiety in places like the gym, which is odd, because the gym is my go-to place to get my head on straight, blow off some steam, and feel good. The gym is like a spa for me, so to feel that shit in my head there was a strong sign to me that I wasn't ready to come off of them.

I think I know what my underlying triggers are, but it's complicated, my shrink and I agree that it's my wife and marriage that are doing it to me, but we have a son, and I'm not going to leave him. So we're back to another kind of cost/benefit analysis. I'll keep trying to heal my relationship and lifestyle and be the best Dad I can, and pay whatever price I have to to get it done.

Good stuff, at my worst I also had a phase where I was very anxious about my cardiovascular health, had palpilations and felt pain in the chest. Took (mild) painkilling medicine for it, before giving me the proscription the doctor asked if I was stressed. I lied and said I wasn't. Dumbest thing I ever did. Feel much better since I got a shrink for my stress disorder and that only took like 6 sessions.

A mere 6 hours of work changed my life around completely. But I still have to avoid places like Jow Forums to prevent from slipping back into old patterns.

vitamin diffecncy, or you are possibly allergic to something you are eating all the time.

Thyroid
Vitamin D
Testosterone

OMG user gets to choose between his deductible or going to a doctor like an adult. Would've been better to tax him and force him to pay regardless of use because it's "nice." Europoors (and Abostralians) are literally children.

>Isn't it past your bedtime?

Hopefully you're still there.

I got a blood test result with low erythrocyte, low hematocrit and high neutrophil.

Could there be a link between the fatigue I'm experiencing and those results?

I have the same thing bro it started after i got super stressed about 1 month ago. my recovery times are completely fucked. I think it's some hormone response to the stress I might go to the doctor or just get some over the counter stress shit

>mmol/L
God damn metric system! My car gets 15 rods to the hogshead and that's the way I likes it

Attached: grampa-abraham-jedediah-abe-simpson-vector-800x566.jpg (800x566, 45K)

Thats actually the first thought I had.

Spotted the vegan

anemia? go get a blood test

First of all, since i know it plagued me for a loooooong time:
water? Might sound stupid, but it's like "is it plugged in?", sometimes it just is the reason

secondly:
Vitamins and minerals? Lacking those will fuck you up something nasty, especially since it sounds a lot like you are anemic, if you say you produce lactic acid, rather than aerobic respiration. Might be iron deficiency.

Third:
Diet? Not enough energy usually means bad diet, not enough or too much food.

Fourth:
Anemia? Dude it really sounds like you have some sort of anemia going on, it can either be an iron deficiency. I know iron uptake is inhibited if you consume a lot of copper. Polyphenols (i.e. stop drinking so much damn coffee) and calcium also fuck with the iron uptake. Maybe substitute the coffee with caffeine pills if you don't want to cold turkey.

Finally:
Sleep. If you sleep for 10 hours, you'll be less refreshed than if you slept 7-8 hours. ESPECIALLY if you don't keep your circadian rhythm. It's hard, and i'm terrible at it, but waking up at 7-8a.m. makes you feel so much more productive. It'll suck the first 3-4 days, but if you can force yourself to go to bed as early as possible and set the alarm to 8 a.m., no matter how fucked you'll feel when you wake up (if you get too little sleep), just power through the day and go to bed early the next day. I'll guarantee you when you wake up, you'll feel like a king when you wake up. Just make sure to keep the rhythm and don't sleep for too long.

>like an adult
Government provides your Healthcare VS government keeps part of your refund if you don't buy into private insurance or sign up for its own plans.

Imagine being a captive consumer and thinking it's freedom

OP what is your bodyfat % at yet? I had something super similar when I was at a higher bodyfat ~25%. Now that I am lower, morning wood is coming back, brain fog is gone most days, sleeping down to ~7-8 hours.

Stop eating carbs

Been putting stuff off for 2 years, but my thought-looped mind had constant phrases irritating down to my eye for 15 hours a day, from consciousness when I wake till sleep, so it felt much longer (full sperg in dreams aswell). Irony aside, Power of Now helped me, just made me shut the fuck up and take things one at a time like the retard I am.

Be careful on zinc/iodine/caffeine and whatever else you take to find a sense of "clarity", I bet i was poising myself with iodine. if you have a constant barrage of voices, start by eliminating one by one, and dont fucking tell me they only "insult" you, ask them why theyre insulting you then fucking fix on it, if it has no root pay no attention if it goes shout it off

Attached: snglemommies1.png (1833x342, 78K)

Why do you think you were poisoning yourself with iodine?

Probably eating too much fat and protein and not enough carbohydrates

I'm about to turn 30 tomorrow and got adult onset seasonal allergies a few weeks ago

Attached: 1500828939574.png (604x613, 209K)

>drinking multiple coffees to get through the day
There's your problem fag. You've become reliant on coffee.

felt more anemic/drowsy. my first 5 months no iodine, felt like 3 bricks on my head. started supplementing still feel absolute shit, take it for 2-3 months, quit. Still felt like raw shit months later on. My gut feeling got sick knowing I had to take it before my routine. felt no better no worse.

sounds like some kinda auto immune thing

this is roughly how i feel when my crohns is active

go to a doctor dude

+1

my wife describes her crohns acting up the exact same way, especially the intellectual fatigue and the 10-12 hours of sleep thing

doctor OP, now

I have vitiligo, eye problems, ear problems, some type of thing where I sometimes get dizzy and weak if I haven't eaten in a few hours, plus my teeth have gotten matte and rough on the surface

Pituitary adenoma

Nurse fag could you help me?

I've had this issue for a year now and it's just compounded into something awful. I've been to the docs recently and had labs, and am going back for more, but I fel like they've been jerking me around. I give a timeline of symptoms as best as possible.

12 months ago
>Mild fatigue
>Mild brain fog
>Suffer from muscle soreness longer than usual

Went to docs and they gave me Wellbutrin for seasonal depression. All that shit did was make me cranky, no relief of symptoms.

6 months
>Severe fatigue (coffee doesn't help anymore)
>Severe brain fog
>Severe muscle soreness
>Mild joint pain

Went back to docs and they did cursory labs, didn't find anything so they said to take a multi (that I'm already taking).

Current
>Chronic fatigue (I can fall asleep at any point, I feel like that 5 minutes after you wake up but all day)
>Severe brain fog (That feeling when you have to reread a page, but all the time)
>Chronic muscle soreness (basically constant DOMS and tightness)
>Severe joint pain (it's hard to walk and I have to take breaks going up stairs)
>Fainting spells
>Weakness (can't even lift half of what I used too, my muscles just fail if I try)

Got more labs, and my white blood cells are fucked. About a quarter of the lowest acceptable amount. A few other things were flagged as well. I don't have HIV (tested that). I'm, going in for more tests in a month, but honestly, I'm so depressed about this I've kinda given up. I don't really know where to go from here or how to feel about it.

Sounds like fluoride calcification

Try fasting occasionally with

Iodine

Could it be a heart problem?

>Nurses thinking they know anything
Get back to the bedpans peon.

get your thyroid checked. i felt pretty similar, turns out i have hashimoto's disease which was swinging my thyroid hormones from high to low all the time

anxiety probably

Its hard to diagnose because it feels so real

not enough meat in diet

unironically its time for the carnivore diet, user

It's probably more than one thing. Anxiety + something else. This symptom: >lactic acid burning sensation in muscles when I wake up, get fatigued after first rep rather than the last couple
sounds alarming desu. Maybe consult your doctor and get blood tests? CK test, vitamin test and related tests

Wow me too!! It happens over a period of time, then it stops for a while. It started to get worse when I tried ecstasy, I think that drained my body for something. I have'nt touched any drugs since but the foggy brain/tiredness is still there. Hang in there, see a doctor, and lets hope it gets better for you!

Hugs

if you're male, i heard men aren't supposed to supplement iron but idk i could be a brainlet. i heard magnesium is good for your symptoms though. good luck

My dad was in a similar situation, he chose to stick it out. It wasn't easy for him but I'll forever be eternally grateful he did. As a potential heads up having been the kid in this situation I felt at times it was my fault my dad was depressed and miserable. He eventually explained he stayed for me and I do my best to make sure it was worth it for him but an unhappy marriage will effect the whole family. Best of luck papanon.

gee i dont know user sounds like something you should GO TO THE FUCKING DOCTOR for

this, look up Ray Peat

Ditch the coffee

I had the same issues plus IBS/prostate pain. Carnivore diet fixed everything for me, took a little over a month to see improvement begin. I think a mix of food allergies, herbicides and natural plant toxins are causing chronic issues for a lot of people, especially if you're of European descent (didn't evolve to tolerate tropical fruits). Also, a lot of coffee contains mold which can really flare up brain fog if you're sensitive.

Still get check by a doctor though, good luck

Attached: D4UOpIvXoAAwxp_.png (730x486, 462K)

Pls someone knowledgeable respond

Attached: 1444527450849.gif (300x144, 418K)

Were you getting your testosterone checked at any point? The “acceptable“ range for test is large and the symptoms you describe fit low test

Government shouldn't be an issue in life if you are working towards and build wealth to the point where you're financially free. That's why all of the rich people say America is the best place to live, once you free yourself of the shackles it's by far and away the best place in the world to live if you've got the will to learn and work hard.

I'm starting to think the same carbs including oats might be wrecking me up.

Is it even possible to enjoy food and have a varied diet when struggling with IBD?

Anyone have a link to a non meme diet for IBD/gluten intolerance?

Attached: 1st_month.gif (494x332, 164K)

>

Attached: 0.png (404x404, 229K)

could be Fibromyalgia

Attached: Fibromyalgia_symptoms.svg.png (370x335, 90K)

Anxiety u retard

I’m an MD, orthopedic surgery.
That nurse probably knows a lot more than I do about general internal medicine principles, so lighten up.

Anyways- to the OP - the only thing I remember from med rotation is that the answer to an issue is the simplest explanation 9 times out of 10

Utilize Occam’s razor for everything.

If you decide to see a doc, ya should start with labs, thyroid panel may be helpful.
Look at your diet, eating the right things?
Smoke? Drink? Depressed? Caffeine excess?

Tbh you’d probably be a convincing candidate for ritalin or Adderall if all of the above resulted normal

Not op but I have had a 5 a day habit for a decade. How bad is it really.

Everything for my heart checked out. cholesterol is fine, rate is fine, BP is fine. But its something I'll bring up so they can dig a little deeper.

I eat red meat, chicken and fish. I work in the food industry and get to eat a variety of food everyday. I take multi's on top of that.

I'll ask them about that, but its not a main concern of mine. Not having my period for 4 months while not being pregnant is another issue though. But the docs said many disorders/diseases will put a halt to all that.

They mentioned that but then focused in on thyroid and blood issues. What tests would checking for that entail? As far as that chart goes I pretty much check off all those symptoms.

Get tested from Lyme Disease and Babesiosis. Had similar problems for years and finally had a competent doctor read my blood work. 1 week of heavy meds (meds make you feel 5 times worse) and i feel like a new man. If you have joint pain, get tested immediately. Joint damage is not reversible at a certain point and I'm stuck with 50 year old knees at 27.

>low erythrocyte
>low hematocrit
>high neutrophil
It means your blood is shit, your blood cells are low. That would make you tiered, sleepy, not focused, etc. As for neutrophil, they make your immune system and if they're high, you're sick.

Could overtraining, depression or gluten intolerance be the cause of any of this?

I'm basically shooting in the dark because the doctors I saw have been useless so far and the fatigue is unbearable at this point.

Overtraining is hard to achieve, how much time do you spend working out? Do you eat enough calories? Maybe take a deload week. See this for gluten intolerance-healthline.com/nutrition/signs-you-are-gluten-intolerant
Could be that but I doubt it's depression.

That's the really fucked up thing about meriga, this psychopath mentality of building the place so it fits only the successful and everyone else can go fuck themselves cause it's their own fault they made the wrong decisions, even if it's things out of their control like getting hit by a car or being born into a crackhead garbage family.

Yeah... This sounds like something you need to get checked out ASAP.

Would you prefer to save money, or be dead?

>What’s going on with me brehs?
>Past 6 months:
>>feeling like my cognitive abilities are declining rapidly, I’m becoming more “slow”
>>can sleep for 10 hours and still feel unrefreshed, drinking multiple coffees to get through the day
>>lactic acid burning sensation in muscles when I wake up, get fatigued after first rep rather than the last couple
>Anyone else experienced anything similar and gotten past it?
>Need help.
>What’s going on with me brehs?
>Past 6 months:
>Anyone else experienced anything similar and gotten past it?
>Need help.
B12 and D3 deficiency

I have been taking vitamins d, c, b and fish oil supplements everyday for two months now and I still want to die

i'm not a medical professional, but i'm getting a PhD in cancer pharmaceutics. this unironically sounds like leukemia. what are your calcium levels like?

I workout every other day takes me about 2 hours warmup included.

Read nothing else. This will fix you as it did me
>take walks, no phone no music
>pray/meditate
>take control of your diet-clean foods
>more water
>stop thinking of yourself and how you are feeling
>make yourself uncomfortable in some way every day
>sun light
>socializing
>stop over training, gains are made by consistency, not intensity

You may have stomach worms. Or sleep apnea. Both of those diagnoses were given to my friend with similar symptoms. It could also be 1000 other things. Please see a doctor.

Too much food
Too much coffee
Too little cardio
Lack of novelty

its said the normal range is 20-100, but it should be 50-60

pretty bad

i would recommend you to buy a b50 complex (the B vitamins on 50mg each), take magnesium, make sure to supplement potassium so you reach 4,700 a day, potassium is REALLY important(citrate or chloride(i think citrate tastes better)), vit d 5000ui, you need to get your levels to 50-60. potassium and vit d will give you really good sleep gains. get zinc so you feel like a man and get more muscle
and yes, pray, believe and love God and Jesus

It could be what the other anons said, but it could be gluten-related. Do some research, please, for your own good.