>convince trap gf to try pet play
>takes her a few days to decide to let me collar her
>fuck her hard and ignore her cries
>really use her
>make her suck me cock for 30+ minutes straight
>by the time im setting her food bowl on the floor she's really into the role
>she seems happier than she has in a while
>i feel closer to her than i have in a while
taking care of her is so intimate and nice, plus she isn't allowed to speak so no more retarded conversations with her i just do whatever i do and she sits or naps near me
she is currently asleep in my lap

why dont you have a human pet? its the best

Attached: 1429228594988.jpg (850x510, 113K)

where tf did you find a qt femboi gf ive been searching but no luck

Its just a shame I cant find anybody wanting to collar me and make me their qt trap kitten :(

Its legit all I want and all the guys who have ever been into me are all just really over the top gay and not the alpha bf I want :(

Yep, this is weird.

Attached: IMG_20190112_113126_063.jpg (320x320, 46K)

are you a passable qt im a very masc top and i only like fem bottoms

>make her suck me cock for 30+ minutes straight
how would this be enjoyable for you?

I think Im pretty passable especially just after a full body shave and when im wearing my makeup and such, Im definitely not masculine at all and never go out dressed like a man and I rarely have people looking at me like a freak.

So i think id say I was passable, but I am flat chested.

Attached: M8eeQytmslIOY8heNuihJ8x2ptNEltwG4BtMQ4Xrf6Y.jpg (960x960, 71K)

I have a trap kitty gf as well. Been with her for over a year now. Are these types becoming more popular? I feel like I'm seeing my own reflection with this post.

Attached: 4820e97edb38ef9193d5e4b67939834e.jpg (850x1200, 1.38M)

discord

you just have to find someone who understands you

How would it not be? I have my cock in a warm mouth trying to get my off it feels awesome

seems like they are more popular and subs are more willing to be taken care of and let you do the thinking for them

Post contact info plz

based rigby poster

Fuck why am I so hard reading this
I ain't even gay

you can have a regular girl do this too it has nothing to do with the trap aspect

Attached: 1429228509243.jpg (850x637, 142K)

like what contact info??

Your contact info

>Kitty trap gf
I'm a fit dude in the army with a huge kink for catgirls and traps, what a fucking coincidence.
Be my pet, user.

Attached: 1546998368923.jpg (784x640, 39K)

Id love to have you as a master, but it would depend on how you would be treating me of course

Attached: UwIVxwkQxBQ2Ojo6tv21eUKOvzQ6jkq1thPw4SgYXSg.jpg (640x922, 82K)

>tfw qt dog pet gf (female) that listens to all of my commands and wears dog collars

Ever been in this kind of relationship?
We talk it out and make some basic rules so we can both enjoy it.
You probably live far tho, everyone does.

Also my kik is banjothed0g, if anyones interested in having kinky chats or anything

desu it's not anywhere near as hot if it was a girl though..
it sounds... boring.. especially because girls would do a shit job taking the role and that would piss me off

you dont get a say in how master treats you, you should just be content knowing that he will take care of you

True females make terrible pets, girly boys make amazing pets. I was just saying you could get a female if you wanted

you faggots stop steppin on my toes!

im a bearmode Jow Forums strong masc guy trap-user tell these queers to piss off

>females make terrible pets
>boys make great pets
[citation needed]

I'm the other guy and no there is no citation needed, it's obvious.

mmm, literally nothing gets my boiclit more excited than somebody talking to me like that x

Attached: RzpH3JbIS_77boC8YDPjKhvyEr9IPCZIeVOu2vWbyTQ.png (640x905, 696K)

Ive had experience with both. Females always want to be "kinky" but never get into the role unless you really break them. Which is fun for a while but realistically you cant have a 24/7 broken slave kitty girl. Sometimes you want to take her out to eat and stuff. Boys are good about getting into the role but wearing a social mask when need be

Come at me grandpa, clean fight, fists only.
Whoever wins gets the kitty trap.

Attached: 1534790132834.jpg (960x960, 52K)

Opposite personal experience, but okay

Im talking long term. Some girls are better at being in the role short term

Attached: 1344733709980.jpg (2612x1841, 208K)

im 20 far from a gramps, and as much as id like to give you a fade i dont fight over bitches so fuck it you can have it

>i'll be your kitten UwU

Attached: 1542709196280.png (1920x1896, 1.3M)

>long term
Same. Talking about long term actual roleplay of the person being a pet in a day to day scenario and not just a sexual one of thing once in a while. Hiding the power lvl and keeping it down in public ofcourse for comfort.
6 years so far sounds long, but might be wrong.

Ah come on, fighting is always fun gramps
No bloody stuff, just a clean fight between bros, we can even have some beers afterwards.

>trap gf
>my gf
>her
>she

that unironically sounds fun armyfag, i hope you dont think being in the engineering platoon is gonna give you an edge

you've been a pet for 6 years? your post is unclear

served by me I hope

Attached: L9enmYy.jpg (1000x1053, 407K)

who the fuck are the hotdogs for

Owning a pet for 6 years.

obviously not for her she is just being put in her place and learning discipline

>it's obvious.
OHHH well when you put it THAT way yeah it's TOTES obvious now

It's not obvious. Explain your reasoning for one being better than other.

i had gathered that from the illustration user.
which brings me back to my question that i will repeat for your convenience:
who the fuck are the hotdogs for

wow that's impressive, you should tell us more about your relationship

me
they are for me

I thought it was like this But brings a fresh perspective so maybe I'm wrong.

>that unironically sounds fun
A good sparing always is, have fun with the bros while training the body, you should try it it's like a second nature.

fuck. i always forget to act like whatever i found was mine all along
>nice, you found my hotdogs and put them over here on this cage that you keep a 2d in, i'll just take these out of your way

Used to do that all the time back in hs, shit was cash. Definitely brings bros closer together for some reason

yea i fell for the lift meme and lowkey loved it thats how i got to be a mini brock lesner without the roids, and it also has a boxing gym side and my friend does mma so i light spar with him frequently

if you wanna have a fun spar then sure im down but fighting over as something as petty as a sex object is beneath me

We could hang out, drink some beers with some bears and forget about the whole trap stuff, y'all seem cool.

yea you seem pretty cool armyfag, where you from? btw im the same person who wrote both those replys

:( please no I thrive of attention

Sure, here's some autism

Multiple pets over a decade, from boys to females and only pets, no other relationships. Almost all over played it and it gets boring. In both female and male/trap cases they over do it, it becomes too sexual and repulsive in a way. The one thing is that(fem)boys are extremely easy to train and want to please in a sexual way,, while females fall in and out of it constantly, but are more open to being pets in public (such as wearing collars in public).

My current and only good relationship i've ever had sees it as a necessary way of life instead of a sexual fetish. Basically the need to be trained, the need to follow commands, the need to please and be scolded. She's a pet from the second she wakes up to the second she goes to sleep. Wears minor pet accessories in public (small collar with my name tag on it), but hides herself properly and behaves without embarrassing herself or me. Other girls would do stupid shit like lick my face. Males would refuse to be pets outside of the bedroom.

But this is all personal experience. It all depends on how willing the pet is, how they see the relationship and what it means to them.

Also it's not a Chad thing. It's literally two mentally people getting off to each other. The owner, who is a control freak that likes looking after people and controlling their life, usually because they're unable to control theirs. And the broken person who has issues, usually daddy ones that needs to be told what to do. This last part i've noticed to be the same in all petplay communities. but it works when both put the effort into it.

Hard to tell who posts what.
I'm overseas at the moment, and i live too far anyways but it could have been cool.

You must be over 18 to post here., also checked.

I personally think that males will often be okay with wearing things such as collars in public, however I do believe that this is only really more common in full time femboys/traps/transpeople or whatever you want to call them, however im not sure why this happens. Possibly due to how these people are okay with "betraying" their masculinity for more femininity?

im 21 my dude

Weird, me too.
Your post screamed teenager tho.

yeah i can see why you would think that, i guess i was just too engaged with the thought of being someones pet, I just let it take over me for a moment.

>I'm overseas at the moment, and i live too far anyways but it could have been cool.

you never kno im on the east coast you anywhere near there

>You must be over 18 to post here., also checked.

based bros before hoes poster

Well, that's my fetish.
Where do you live, kitty? Let's see if the bingo gives you a master.

the UK but your probably from the US

Probably. Ive had multiple long term traps and a femboy i myself "created", but they all followed the same scenario, so not sure about the masculinity part. They would be okay being dressed up in feminine clothing afterall, but maybe a collar was too much? I will fully admit one thing that for a short time theyre fun, but got boring very fast. If youre extremely sexual and want someone to praise you for no effort, then theyre good. Other experiences may vary so maybe it was just me. On the other hand actual females always provided a more interesting challenge of keeping control, but would try to turn it into dd/lg, which is extremely similar, but not the same for me. Then again ive had like 4 femboys and 3 girls total, so maybe the sample size was too small and im too picky.

Also petplay community is severaly over represented by traps which is interesting, as there are almost none in ddlg.

>anywhere near there
Nah, i don't even life on the USA, meeting people from Jow Forums is like an 1:1000 chance.
I live in Uruguay, i should tell you since you told me where you live.

Eh, no i live a lot farther away.
If you do happen to visit japan in two months, we could totally hang out tho.

rip, sucks bro wouldve been fun sparring and running a gangbang on that trap thot, ill never forget you armyfagbro

aha I wish I could but im just a poor uni student so I doubt that would be happening any time soon

hahaha it's allright bro, good to know there are some cool bros out there.
I wish you luck bearmodebro, you are cool f.a.m.

same here, hope you find that loyal sex pet

I could pay you a ticket to japan, but you should convince me to do so.

*pulls out popcorn*

can we have like a roadtrip/crossover episode?

Woah woah, another user from Jow Forums traveling to japan?
What are the odds lol

i know right? i wonder what kind of stuff they show on tv over there? maybe one of those brave souls will bring back news from the wilds of Nippon.

Ah yeah sure you would and anyway I would not post pics of myself on this board I save stuff like that for the DM's if you catch my drift. Sorry to let you down boys. But i would 100% sleep with someone I met on here if that ever happened.

I'll make sure to make a thread just for you user, i'm going to travel to japan in two months.
Also, of course it's not a qt trap traveling to japan, but just another user

you should organize a Jow Forums.jp gaijin meetup.

That's too much sarcasm for my likes, i was serious about the paying you a ticket stuff.
Welp, whatever.

Attached: 1547552598702.png (308x320, 78K)

Traps are a fucking meme. All these anime pics and greentexts makes it sound hot but then irl you realize what it actually turns out to be is a late teens/early 20's shaved naked man walking around on all fours probably making stupid cat noises. It's cringe as fuck and I guarantee it stinks because man ass smells way different than girl ass

>gf
>trap
>she
Get off my board

Im british what do you want from me lol

ding dong you are wrong and it doesnt smell different if they actually wash it lmao

how about paying for a bro and having a good time with buddies and we fuck passable traps and just have good bro times

>man ass smells way different than girl ass
No, no it does not. All comes down to diet.

>tfw you will never fly to asia with the bros and fuck cute traps

That sounds good actually, how much is a ticket from there to japan?
From here is only 800, so i calculate around 1400?
I could totally pay you the ticket, but i'm already going with a friend and we plan on walk a lot around the country, so if you plan on staying in tokyo, you should get enough money to spend some time there on your own if we get separated.
I plan on staying 30 days too.

we'll make it one day user, we'll make it one day my bro

>army
>faggot
pretty typical

hes just a retard who probably thinks most traps/femboys/transpeople look like fucking bruce willis in a wig lmao

>she

>she

>>>she

Come on now, OP.

In times of war any hole is a trench.
I just fuck whatever user, don't really care if men or women as long as it looks cute.
Maybe you are too insecure about your own sexuality?

from where im at a round trip would only be about 600 to tokyo and im a NEET so i wouldnt be able to support myself and i woulldnt wanna take advantage of generosity... i respect you tho robro. its the thought that counts

your archaic way of life is crumbling around you, how does it feel knowing you are on the losing side?

They do and that's why like 70% of them wear those jap cough masks or whatever they call them

Aw, i could totally give you some extra money tho, say, if the ticket itself is 600, i could get you 1200.
Maybe you cannot stay the 30 days, but we could hang out one or two days, then you could just explore a bit before going back.

The local group home in the manic psychosis wing.

bro what whyre you being so generous youre making me catch non-gay warm bro feefee's in my bloodmaker for all you kno i could lying to u.
when were you thinking of going anyway?