What serial killer or mass murderer do you sympathize with the most? For me it's John Wayne Gacy...

What serial killer or mass murderer do you sympathize with the most? For me it's John Wayne Gacy. Given everything he went through, nobody can blame him for how he turned out.

Attached: pogo-gacy.jpg (600x319, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTbPmkSAk70
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't really sympathize with the killer but I do think he is quite similar to me so I respect him.

Attached: wddw.png (696x463, 433K)

What was he upset about anyway?

Brenda Spencer. I feel bad for her. Abused her whole life, given a gun, one random day opens her window and kills two people at the age of 16 and is still in jail for it 40 years later.

Dimitrios Pagourtzis is semi-sympathetical.
>The shooter told police he meant to kill the classmates he shot and wanted to spare the students he liked, so he could "have his story told."[8][14]
At least he was attempting to have "justice" served.

Attached: Base Profile Screenshot 2019.01.11 - 21.15.18.82.jpg (1920x1080, 310K)

I hate big roads and roadwork and I love nature.

Attached: 8ef314fdd97357eb9c081c5ecda193a4.jpg (640x453, 208K)

I admire and idolise Ted Bundy

>nobody can blame him for how he turned out.

You're wrong, some people go thru worse and don't turn out to be serial killers, it's no excuse even some killers actually say this themselves.

It's genetic predisposition and eviormental circumstances but its no excuse nonetheless

That being said i'd pick aileen wuornos

Attached: aileen-cuffs.jpg (900x614, 45K)

Ted bundy is a poop butt

quote *charles manson

why? he was just a failed chad. Sure he was interesting but I don't feel bad for him at all.

>Boo hoo father didn't like me coz I was Gaaaaaay :(

Wow such deep story, Gacy definitely should torture and murder young boys after such suffering!

It's a tie between Elliot Rodger and Randy Stair.

>sympathizing with the best examples of pure evil

I agree user Gacy deserves no sympathy

That gaytard fatass deserved a death far worse than what he got. It pisses me off that subhumans like him get treated with humanity after the crimes he commited.

I didn't know you made music, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=hTbPmkSAk70

Attached: pogo.png (1064x1048, 953K)

Mary bell/Nevada-tan
Both young girls with simple cases but for whatever reason it stuck with me

Probably Ed Kemper, I don't trust a killer sociopath anymore than I do any other person but in the off chance that all his self-insight and trying to come to terms with why he did what he did then I find him quite sympathetic.

Then again like I said, there's a good chance he could just be flaunting his narcissism and none of it actually impacts him at all. I used to have a lot of sympathy for Dahmer until I actually read into the details of his crimes and incarceration. The way he wanted to be as evil as possible and became obsessed with The Emperor and the Exorcist 3, and going to nightclubs with yellow contact lenses and stuff, and the fact that he said to his last attempted victim that he was gonna eat his heart, along with testimonies that he would brag about his crimes in prison and shape his food into body parts, I just realized that he really didn't have any regrets or emotions about it, and that maybe his statements that he drugged all his victims unconscious before killing them might not have been true, and maybe he tortured them. Why does everything have to get so fucked up in the world.

Eliot roger

Women are easily more evil than any serial killer.

dylann roof ive wanted to marry him for years

Women are not "evil", they are just children, or basically animals. Only a man can be truly evil because only a man knows the difference between right and wrong.

I'm evil

No, you are just a retard.

If I'm a retard then how come you've never made a post as original as that in your entire life?

Children are products of their environment. If you plant a garden and stomp on all the flowers, it's not their fault if they end up gnarled and twisted and broken; it's yours.

Attached: 1546639350514.jpg (466x601, 48K)

Kind of cringe pilled, but the columbine shooters mainly because I kind of "connected" to them as a teen

Attached: Columbine_Shooting_Security_Camera.jpg (364x274, 18K)

There are trillions of stories about gays not being accepted by their parents, it is not justification for all his bullshit, he just had a rape fetish and tried to rationalize it.

Also Alyssa Bustamante, mostly because she did it with no real reason and was around my age also she's a white supremacist

Attached: alyssa-bustamante.jpg (213x160, 11K)

People only started to care about bullying as a serious issue after this happened. Before the shooting bullying was just a joke that everyone laughed at in movies and TV shows. But everything changed once normies started to fear they might get shot.

Him and timothy mcveigh seem to be violent but smart disturbed people who latched on to legitimate grievances

I'm kind of glad all those normies died, although their plan could of been more successful, also I would think of doing such a thing when I was a kid, but didn't have guns

All his dad said to him was stop being so gay because his son had queer hobbies and mannerisms. Then gacy grew up to be a serial assfucker so his dad was 100% correct in his fag analysis

This only because of the "violent video games cause mass shootings" hysteria, other than that they were stalkers and mentally ill

kill yourself underage idiot

I think the constant beatings preceded when his dad began calling him queer

The shooting had zero to do with bullying. If anything Harris and Klebold were bullies. Read the book "Columbine" for some really interesting info on how it all came together.

I find Jodi Arias very attractive. I wonder if she's someone's prison wife.

Attached: ap_jodi_arias_court_sentencing_01_jc_150413_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 56K)

It's not about what really happened, but what people thought that happened and what the media made it all about. I heard one of them even had a gf

Dylan Klebold was just a depressed kid who really wanted to find someone to love. Eric Harris was a mega-psycho who took advantage of that. Now, Klebold had to have some serious shit wrong with him to allow himself to go that far with things. But if you read that book you can understand how he fought the idea of what they were going to do but then got caught up in the thrill of it.

I know all you edge lords will still talk about how awesome it was and how glad you are those kids died, but reading that book is pretty eye opening to just how horrible that whole thing was for so many people.

>What serial killer or mass murderer victim do you sympathize with the most?

Given everything they went through, all of them.

Oh yeah, agree completely. Both of those kids had chances to be normal humans, but they were too fucked up to make it happen.

She takes a dump on a prison toilet nightly with guards and inmates all staring at her. Not sexy.

Dahmer was scum but I was infatuated with him for a bit. Elliot was based. Shoko Asahara was redpilled.

Fuck that's hot nmmmgghh

Attached: 1547058535926.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

He tortured dogs. He didn't love nature, he just hated other people and society.

I don't remember his name but he was in a documentary about either schizophrenia or sociopathy, had long curly ginger hair, and I'm not sure but I think he was a cannibal. They were doing tests on him in prison. I sympathize with him because I am schizophrenic and my mother thought for a long time that I was a sociopath, even asked for a test but found out that you can't be diagnosed sociopathic unless you commit a crime. If you don't believe me it probably sounds really edgy but I don't have any proof without doxxing myself

> edginess: the thread

She's hotter desu

Attached: alyssabustamanteweb.jpg (400x225, 11K)

Ma boi Cho just because he has the higscore and also because he was ruthless

Attached: 2choseunghuimanifesto2_2011-06-01-12-06-02.jpg (800x600, 177K)

>OP wants me to give him a serial killer I empathize with
>give him a lethal dose of morphine instead

Attached: shipman01-full.jpg (1000x666, 239K)

Didn't he got outplayed by that gay muslim dude?

If you think about it, how many suicides because of bullying would have occurred had Columbine not happened? They unintentionally saved many lives.

edward gein

Yeah I agree he's hot. Should have dropped the bowl cut though.

Yeah towel head guy killed 50 and Cho 33 but i was only considering school shooters also towel head used heavy weapons while Cho just had some handguns, i think Cho has more merit

that guy that killed his and fucked his mother and other girls
and was pretty smart, i think im like him minus the smart part

his bowlcut makes him even hotter mmmfff

Attached: 007.png (380x436, 135K)

Meh. He's pretty hot either way

Attached: ap_17261827126880-8b1fc54c77fb536add3fa5bceddd8128cffea216-s800-c85.jpg (800x599, 75K)

lmao even this 3/10 retard incel becomes "hot" once he murders a bunch of people, I fucking hate women, maybe I will murder some in the future, so I can become "hot" too

>"I woke up at 5.15, made breakfast and spent 12 hours in front of my computer. On weekdays, I have classes from 9.30 till 16.30. Then I get to spend the rest of the day at the computer. Exciting, isn't it? 362 days a year like this."
>Vladislav Roslyakov
Was he a robot?

Attached: 10172148-Vladislav-Roslyakov.jpg (1920x1080, 468K)

Not really sympathise with, but I respect Big Ed (Kemper).

Columbine wannabe

>Given everything he went through
Top kek I've been through worse than most killers and I haven't harmed anyone. What a bitch

Martin Bryant

literally did nothing wrong
good guy

Actually I'm a faggot lol

I don't sympathize with any but the only one who I'm not surprised turned out how he did is Kemper because his mother seemed awful.

COPE
He victim-mogged them and manage to detonate the explosives
He is the CHAD of the school shooters

thatone dude who did the oklahoma bombing. he was a bit crazy but he was based as fuck. tired of gov being where they shouldnt be. there were better courses of action tho

Attached: 1542833244951.png (1982x1133, 80K)

The unabomber probably.

randy stair was the worst/guess this is r9k though..

Favourite killer is Ramirez

But I sympathise most with Wuornos. Empathize would be better of a word. I know the pain of parental verbal, emotional, physical and sexual abuse. And I used to dream about ending the normie menace out of misplaced anger. But I'm too relaxed or lethargic now

you don't understand basic things
for example, I'm about to call you a retard. if this sends you into a rage and you beat your mother, it's not my fault that happened. you had a choice not to beat your mother.
Retard

that's not true, if he was thought that every time he reads the word retard he should beat his mother he is gonna do it

I can sympathize with him in that I understand how it goes to be so mesmerized by a cartoon or anime world you get into serious depression it's not real and you'll never be able to live there and just be happy with the characters especially when you have a crush on one.

Erick was an edgy brad who even had a gf, Dylan was the depressed autist. I remember reading somewhere that Dylan originally didn't want to do it, but Erick convinced him.

Women can't resist psychopaths, this is why every matriarchal society turns into a super violent dystopia, men turn back into over violent animals.

bundy