I'm playing Kingdom Hearts and having a really nice time

I'm playing Kingdom Hearts and having a really nice time.

Attached: mpv-shot0015 (2).jpg (1021x675, 116K)

Good, now let me come over and play

I'm playing on Proud difficulty, can you handle it? I'm at the colosseum getting ready to fight Cloud.

I've beaten every kingdom hearts game, I can play on critical

I beat sepiroth dude, no shit I can beat cloud

Attached: EB8A875F-A2D4-496F-B4A1-BC310BAFCD93.jpg (339x435, 43K)

Even as a child I was like "why the fuck are there Disney characters in this RPG". Keep that gay shit away from me.

>want to play through kh1 again
>get mad when i think about the bad lighting and how i won't be able to see shit in 20% of the levels
bad feel. still haven't finished emulating bbs yet so i'll finish that instead

Proud mode is literally the only proper way to play. I beat the game and fought all the secret bosses, and even got the Ultima Keyblade. I really don't recommend you get the Ultima blade, its really boring and not worth. Looks super cool though.

Attached: images.jpg (188x268, 8K)

I played FF7 for a couple minutes and dropped it. I've only finished FF1-4 and 13. This is my second playthrough of KH1, but I only got to the under the sea level last time, and on normal difficulty.

Proud difficulty was really rough for the first boss when you first meet donald and goofy, but it's easier now than I can roll.

but do you have a girlfriend you rightly deserve?

Best game in the franchise was KH1 Final Mix. Played them all on their respective highest difficulty and beat every secret boss (except the secret bosses in re:coded) in prep for kingdom hearts 3
Those games will always have a special place in my heart. Can't wait for the 29th.

No, but maybe I will meet her after I finish KH? Maybe my future gf is a KH fan, and I need to be a KH-pro to make her swoon.

I'm not necessarily going to 100% all of the games, but I will fight all the bosses at least.

This is what I was thinking about yesterday. We should just pursue our own interest until we meet someone like minded. Maybe we are going to make it after all. You should try going to an event afterwards or try speed running.

There's lots of autistic girls in there.

Attached: Konata_thumbs_up.png (413x494, 184K)

Agreed, 100% is tedious and just time consuming. But the secret bosses are great fun

Maybe I will look into getting KH3 at midnight release or something. Do they still do midnight releases of things? I can meet my gf in line there. Although I've barely played the first game and haven't bought 2.8 yet.

>Kingdom Hearts
o

Attached: 48361116_2184645471784872_654498263667310592_n ds2 kingdom hearts.jpg (500x567, 108K)

I was pretty disappointed with dark souls 2, I haven't tried dark souls 3 yet because of it.

Dark Souls 3 is the worst
dark souls 2 has good stuff

might play pokemon mystery dungeon: gates to infinity later

I'm currently playing Steins;Gate and sure as hell love it.

>I was pretty disappointed with dark souls 2
dark souls 2 was a misunderstood gem it tried to revolutionize the franchise
>Dark Souls 3 is the worst
its def not the worst actually pretty good imo and im a veteran
>dark souls 2 has good stuff
it really does alot of ppl just didnt get it

Actually it is the worst and i'm a veteran
BB>Ds1>DeS>Ds2>Nioh>Ds3

Oh fuck thanks for reminding me I have to play all the games before 3 comes out.