Why does every routine ppl post on Jow Forums have 6 million different exercises when Jim Wendler claims you can get...

Why does every routine ppl post on Jow Forums have 6 million different exercises when Jim Wendler claims you can get big doing 2 or 3 exercises per session?

Attached: 531bbb.png (950x1931, 102K)

curls are fun
not everyone is training for strength

Complexity sells. People will think it is more legit if there is more shit. KISS
Also probably more enjoyable for some people

Because most people are charlatans

What are you talking about? People shill starting strength and Push/Pull way harder than isolation exercises.

Normies and instagram models shill complex workouts because people want to believe that they are discovering a secret fitness trend they've been missing out on. Every week they have an epiphany and discover that one little thing that's been holding them back, when in reality they just eat like shit and aren't willing to admit that.

Jim Wendler doesn't even look like he lifts user

Attached: FullSizeRender-47.jpg (480x640, 40K)

It's the difference between a strength routine and a bodybuilding routine. Powerlifters don't need big biceps, delts or calves to squat/bench/deadlift/press heavy, so a bare-bones routine like 5/3/1 BBB can cut out most of the isolation exercises in PPL routines.

Cause we want to look good instead of big.

You can get big doing only bicep curls you brainlet. Do only bicep curls for 6 month 6 day a week 1 hour, then talk to me about aesthetics and strenght. God dammit its just dyel's everywhere on this place.

Honestly to get good results you need to progressive overload and also do the big three with one accessory. Most info out there is designed for roiders. You can do all sorts of stupid shit and get results if you roid enough. Look at Mike Ohearn, he is natty and he is buff as fuck. He does the big three though.

Attached: 1:2.jpg (587x607, 86K)

>Powerlifters don't need big biceps, delts or calves to squat/bench/deadlift/press heavy
Post body
>Cause we want to look good instead of big.
Post body
>You can get big doing only bicep curls
Post body

well, tbf if you only do bicep curls you will have larger biceps. The rest of your body will lag behind though. It makes more sense to do compound lifts. Also doing pull ups and chin ups will give you better biceps than curls will. Look at Mike Ohearn, he can do like 50 pull ups and his biceps are huge.

Ive been digging this 5/3/1 routine lately. I do tricep extension on press day too.

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-132507_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 737K)

I dont understand this. How long are you in the gym for?

depends on how tired I am an hour to an hour and a half.

I take ample rest on the working sets of the big lifts, on accessories I rest 1 min maybe a lil less.

I have to lift in the morning before work so I have only about 45-60 minutes to work out. So I only do about 10 sets total per workout.

Can be done, you might lose some intensity on the big lifts because you can't rest 3+min, but that's okay as long as you are consistent. You can do the conditioning at a different time.

Also, you can always superset some of the accessory work to shave off a few min.

Yea I try. Sometimes I squeeze some time in the afternoon. Im home gym master race though. Which gives me access to a gym but less equipment. However I have kids and shit. I have time to work out but not too much time. I like to go outside and walk with my kids and play in the backyard. I might decrease my rest time to 3 minutes though. 5 minutes is way too much time. I decreased to 4 minutes recently.

I'm aware of compounds being enough but it's more fun to add isos tbqh

Sounds good bro! Playing with the kids should be good for easy conditioning. I just walk a few miles with my dog lol

walking is GOAT. My grandma walks 4-6 miles everyday and her doctor said she had the highest bone density of a female at 84 that he had ever seen.

Not gonna lie, your grandma sounds based.

Template name?

off season for strength