Is everyone racist behind closed doors?

Is everyone racist behind closed doors?

Attached: lusciousnet_vintage_pamela_anderson_697148435.jpg (432x618, 79K)

Yes, the only reason there hasn't been a Nazi uprising is it doesn't inflate smug midtard ego.

>midtard

That's one of the original Stacy Prime versions, good find.

As edgy as this may sound, I believe that anyone who isn't racist in the slightest is an imbecile or just not paying attention.

Behold the midtarded midtard in all his smug glory.

Attached: DOTci89.jpg (879x657, 58K)

No, they're just unaware of their own racism.

Attached: 20190109_135333.jpg (656x914, 265K)

>when you're too retarded to know the word centrist

No, it's the Nigger Aura that affects everyone in the radius of 25m and lowers the IQ by 50 points.
also
FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: cutie2.jpg (250x250, 9K)

I know the word. Midtard is the label they deserve.

Everyone alive today has prejudice in some form or varying degree. There's even been studies showing that toddlers as young as 2 years old can show prejudice/bias before you can even teach them the concept of race. Anyone who says they are completely unbiased are lying to themselves.

sounds like you're trying to heckle someone in your LoL game.
or you have a weird speech impediment and are trying to explain the story of FFVII.

good luck with your fancy word user.

>t. midtard

>behind closed doors?
lel

Seriously, it's not going to be a thing.

>>t. fetch
no user, stop it, it's not happening.

>being against both sides is the same as not having a position at all
This is like calling fascism neutral because it doesn't conform to either communism or capitalism, nigger-tier thinking right here.

We can only hope.
These goddamn shitskins will pay.

Yes, what does one think when several giant black men with obvious gang affiliation enter the same elevator as them? "Oh yes please more elevator diversity daddy"

It worked before, midtards. You just don't like being called a midtard.

Sounds like you're trying to explain the story of FFVII to someone in your LoL game with a weird nasal speech impediment.

>White people
I'm white Latino and I think whites are kinda retarded and cringe sometimes but other than that theyre fine.
>Mexicans
Theyre ok. The short brown oompa loompas are just sad
>Blacks
Intimidating. If I see a big black guy dressed as a thug, I'll be on edge. If I see a white guy dressed the same I assume he's a stupid wigger and I don't take him seriously. Also very very retarded race.
>Asians
Can't take any of them seriously unless they're Uber-Chang. Very cringe but they're ok too
>Indians
Literal shit people. Never met any but I assume theyre cool
>Arabs
Same as above but I automatically assume theyre retarded because Islam
>Jews
Spawn of Satan. Never associate with these.
Of course I never tell anyone about my feelings towards races. Just how I feel

no, it's just what inbred Jow Forumstards believe to justify their incoherent views

good job user, thanks for your original post ITT.

Oh? why not show us how coherent your view is, reddit?

midtards come from Midgar?

Well I'm not racist for one.

Attached: 1547309553842.png (700x566, 60K)

>Literal shit people
>I assume theyre cool

Yes OP, most people like those that they can talk to and relate to. I think the bad portion of racism comes when they start calling for genocide or some exodus of the people they don't relate to.
I like this. I do it too.
>White people (1st)
I prefer to work with people the same as me in almost all scenarios.
>Jews (2nd)
Meh, they kinda mix in with white people for me unless they're wearing their hats or whatever. I don't have the attention span to pick them out and their culture isn't much different anyway.
>Asians(3rd)
I have always admired Asians for the most part. I just like how open they are, even through cringe. They would be above Jews in the ranking except I really dislike working with people who talk differently, it's a pain.
>Blacks (4th)
I'd also agree they put me a bit more on edge, but not enough that I avoid them. Most that I've met are nothing like the picture that is painted on pol. I more don't like them because they can be sensitive and I don't like having to think about filtering what I say.
>Indians (5th)
They always seem to have an accent. But the ones I've met were nice and happy people.
>Mexicans (6th)
They're usually speaking in a different language, so I find them very annoying.
>Arabs (7th)
Right now with current events I view them as danger. Sorry. No trust at all.

Attached: 1545935596083.jpg (1000x568, 77K)

Nope. I respect all peoples. Most of them are harder working than most white guys I know and are pleasant. There are bad eggs in every group but that doesn't ruin them. All races welcome

Attached: Screenshot_20190102-172152_Instagram.jpg (1438x1417, 1.03M)

>Is everyone racist behind closed doors?
I believe so

Attached: 1547592174852.png (1837x1655, 242K)

wow this is so wholesome thanks user

Based Poortugal

Attached: 1546455970721.jpg (1301x1514, 683K)

Holy shit only the Slavs and the occasional Med have any sense. Israel and Turkey are all aboard the cuck train with the west.

Attached: 1512149889482s.jpg (159x250, 5K)

>African countries hate black people more than most of (white) Europe

ok

Well it does say "marry", and we all know how black people feel about sticking around.

Attached: 50a.jpg (470x595, 47K)

any non-black who has spent any considerable amount of time around black people becomes racist, and for them to convince themselves otherwise is cognitive dissonance. change my mind

Which is strange because the Slavs and Meds are the ones with nothing to lose

Yeah, everyone who says otherwise doesn't consider racism towards whites racist

>this

Unoriginal and unfunny. Next.

based Moldova

>ignoring albania kosovo and bosnia so the shading doesnt get skewed
subtle kek

You only have to say things aren't funny when they're funny.

>north africans are black

It wasn't supposed to be a joke, it was an explanation.