What do normies consider big arms?

What do normies consider big arms?

Attached: big.png (450x250, 108K)

couple inches on those ceps and normies will unironically think dude is jacked

bump

i dont have super big arms but i have outrageous vascularity so people think im jacked as fuck

Depends how tight your shirt is

This is the first image I found by googling muscular guy

Attached: oizgceyqrzbdsjiuek6pfrku0t1oabqknyorjfj8wbgn9ogdj2srfwxmfueuftwu-.jpg (910x1348, 134K)

I have 14 inch arms and when I wear a t shirt multiple normies have commented on them.

Normies are very easily impressed, especially if you're lean and you build some nice ratios (shoulder to waist etc.)

14 flexed or unflexed?

Lean 15 inch arms and normies will think you're big. Fatceps don't count.

Arm held at an L but I'm not flexing, a loose flex kind of? If I flex could add close to an inch more.

I've had 17inch fatceps and now have 16inch leanceps. Only ever been mire with muh fatceps

>14 inch mires

confirmed manlet. shoo shoo

16-17 inch arms are huge to normies and just in general

Yeah am, for taller guys must be 16 or 17 then.

dutch for sure

fat tubes of deli ham wrapped in a xl polo

Definitely, the rounded chin, thick neck and tall forehead are all dead giveaways and ofcourse the ""smile"".

from my experiences, normies are impressed by leanness. I know a guy who runs cross country (with literal auschwitz tier stick arms) who’s very lean and some normies I know were talking about him and how his arms look “jacked”

This unironically. People comment that I am buff all the time because I am the only person around that lifts. I weigh 192 at 6'5". Absolute lanklet mode.

From my experience, girls at least, are amazed by hard/toned arms.
If you have HUGE arms but they're not a little veiny, it's not that impressive.

Chris hemsworth

>3/4 length jeans

Fucking disgusting