Fix me bros

Fix me bros

Attached: kr1dbt5bi9vz.jpg (2048x2048, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=W-yxnPQYdMo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why not cut facial hair at a specific length and not random?

Such a waste of a potentially nice beard. Jesus, just trim it.

I hate beard faggots

I wish I could grow a beard.
I'm jelly as fuck.

Can you put on glasses and open your mouth real wide?

You look like an interesting, cool fellow. Probably have more interests/hobbies than fitness with a good moral standing.

Kind of bland new school tattoo, but it suits your style. Stay confident and don't come to Jow Forums for advice like this, look for positivity from yourself first.

Very nice beard

>no face tattoos
ngmi

Another WEEE WUUZZZZ VIIIKAANNNGGZZZ N SHIIIEETT snownigger. kys.

You look like you can't go to Yemen

Cut the flyaway off into a nice shaped beard and you'll be fine. Beard as suc is very nice and hair matches - although I personally prefer beards with longer hair.

Attached: 1555165656336.jpg (900x900, 61K)

Another perspective:

Attached: eerg.png (470x464, 560K)

What does this have to do with fitness?
Fuck off back to effay you double nigger

Attached: unknown19.png (395x277, 216K)

what is wrong with your beard, ew.

Based and beardfaggotpilled.

t.man who cant grow beard

You look like a fucking hobo, even your beard out and fix your hair and you'll look 10 times bettet

If you have a good jaw/chin, clean shaven is the best possible facial hair. If you have good beard genetics, you’ll have a permanent 5 o clock shadow as a bonus

not that guy but i have a 5 o clock shadow daily that is 10x sexier than any beard
women want scruff, they tolerate beards

Attached: 55145246fa699a350cfd7520_ss10-mad-men-fashion.png (1440x960, 2.34M)

Truth sloots love beards all these incels will cope

Read Jordan Peterson

Zoom out so that we can see more of your torso. That beard makes you look like an edgy doom metal fanboy.

use a comb when trimming and trim them all at exactly the same length

Oof angry med. nigger detected

You look nothing like that you retard
Holy shit fuck captcha

snownigger pls go

First off, head to the barber and get a fade.

After you get home, hop in the shower and let your beard soak with conditioner a good five minutes. After you get out of the shower, apply beard oil and dry your beard gently with an air conditioner downwards.After drying, use a wooden comb (ONLY A WOODEN COMB) to comb downwards

When starting to cut, just cut the thinnest parts on the outline of you beard first.

Then move on to the stache, I recommend you cut the side of the stache about half an inch below your mouth; this will allow you to make an English mustache with it. Which can be trimmed to your liking later. This does not apply to the connectors, cut those below the mouth as you see fit or not at all.

Now start trimming the sides of the beard to make it slightly more narrow if that's what you want. Here's a good video on that. m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=W-yxnPQYdMo

Have fun getting the ladies attention.

t. soicuck

>t.

Attached: 1552878539701.gif (680x315, 141K)

clean the beard up, get a man's haircut, and get rid of the retard tattoos
it's that simple

why is it that the people who hate on beards the most always choose the most cherrypicked "le real classy man" examples

nice shirt, does it come in men's size?

this is some of the gayest shit ive read. people like my grandpa had me respecting beards and i never really understood the hate until now.
>Have fun getting the ladies attention.
are you a fucking axe ad or something holy fuckin cringe

is that possible natty?

The Norwood reaper spares no one. It's amazing. This dude in the pic would be a legit Viking Chad if not for the balding. It's a disgrace. I'm Norwood 2 ATM but controlled with fin + minox.

Hello Alan

>zoomers actually think this is manly shit
I don't even have the energy to be fed up with this shit anymore, I bet you sleep with cucumber slices on your eyes and a facemask you fairy.

Go back in time 5 years and don't believe the hype that your scraggly piece of shit beard is going to do anything but let everyone know you're a trend hopping metrosexual.

It spares me because I don't have retarded genes

There is no fixing you faggot

>fin
enjoy your flaccid penis

fix yourself, pussyboy

>15% chance

Wooow so flaccid. Learn how statistics work first retard. My dick is hard as ever fuckwit.

>beardless dyel

Attached: 20190416_184006.jpg (990x1253, 545K)

Because, just like those cherry picked examples, I have superior bone structure and dont have to hide my face behind a beard while acting superior to those with superior facial aesthetics.

Cut your fucking beard and get a haircut. You look like a homeless person.

Keep your facial hair trimmed to 1" or less. Cut that little patch under your bottom lip really short or shave it all together. You've got the beard density to be aesthetically appealing, but at that length it's a logistical nightmare. Not only are you gonna get more food stuck in it, but it's long enough to get caught in someone's teeth when things are getting hot and heavy, and trust me, there is no bigger turnoff.

Harder to tell what to do with your hair, can you take a pic with it pulled back so we can see your skull shape?

> Got to barbers
> Get a skincare regime
It's not rocket appliances

>skincare regime
whats wrong with his skin?

Braid that shit bro

nice viking beard

idk but you've got a RAD beard

Then post your face.

Attached: Old Pete.jpg (341x497, 33K)